Hacran Dias vs. Tatsuya Kawajiri UFC 34 Singapore

_Finish_Him__Finish_Him_ Posts: 11,564Free
edited November 2013 in UFC

Hacran Dias vs. Tatsuya Kawajiri UFC 34 Singapore

Sign in to vote!
This is a public poll: others will see what you voted for.
Predicition League Record: 39-15, Prediction League Record: 6-1, ***Camp League Record***: 9-2
OFFICIAL UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 7 WINNER
http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/147741/michelle-waterson-appreciation-thread/p1
http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/147932/that-80-s-90-s-thread-bittersweet-memories/p1

Comments

• JbrahamsJbrahams Brisbane, AustraliaPosts: 11,775Ultimate
    Hacran Dias
    Thought they were gonna make Cub vs Kawajiri since he asked for that fight. It didn't make sense rankings wise but it would have meant Cub wasn't on the shelf for any longer and he would have been kinda synced with the FW belt schedule (since the title fight was just in Feb). But I guess Cub will probably get the winner of Mendes vs Lentz now (obviously Mendes).

But Dias is definitely underrated, I think he'll take the UD
    UFC Community account: _Josh_
  • wanderleisilva101wanderleisilva101 Posts: 9,354Free
    Tatsuya Kawajiri
    Going with Kawajiri
    Bet Record- 76-43

UFC Survivor series tournament 1 winner

It's so cool that my partnership with my best friend and lover Antawn can be recognized as a marriage! DOMA is unconstitutional!

image image
  • _Finish_Him__Finish_Him_ Posts: 11,564Free
    edited November 2013
    Hacran Dias
    Hacran was set to fight Damm in Brazil, and now he gets Kawajiri? Huge step up in competition if u ask me...
    Post edited by _Finish_Him_ on
    Predicition League Record: 39-15, Prediction League Record: 6-1, ***Camp League Record***: 9-2
    OFFICIAL UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 7 WINNER
    http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/147741/michelle-waterson-appreciation-thread/p1
    http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/147932/that-80-s-90-s-thread-bittersweet-memories/p1

Hacran Dias

Hacran was set to fight Rio, and now he gets Kawajiri? Huge step up in competition if u ask me...

but he beat Alcantara pretty handidly and has fought Lentz and was set to fight Chad Mendes. He has fought tougher dudes than Kawajiri
    Tatsuya Kawajiri
    Jbrahams said:

Hacran was set to fight Rio, and now he gets Kawajiri? Huge step up in competition if u ask me...

but he beat Alcantara pretty handidly and has fought Lentz and was set to fight Chad Mendes. He has fought tougher dudes than Kawajiri
    Really? I disagree Kawajiri has fought a prime Gomi, Aoki, Hansen, Gilbert Melendez and Josh Thomson. I agree Dias is underrated but he's only fought 2 names the rest are unknowns.
    Bet Record- 76-43

It's so cool that my partnership with my best friend and lover Antawn can be recognized as a marriage! DOMA is unconstitutional!

image image
  • Jason_H.Jason_H. Posts: 2,158Free
    Tatsuya Kawajiri

Jbrahams said:

Really? I disagree Kawajiri has fought a prime Gomi, Aoki, Hansen, Gilbert Melendez and Josh Thomson. I agree Dias is underrated but he's only fought 2 names the rest are unknowns.
    Yep. Kawajiri has the more impressive resume for sure. I hope he takes the win. Kawajiri should have been signed long ago if you ask me.
    What??
    Tatsuya Kawajiri
    Jason_H. said:

Jbrahams said:

Yep. Kawajiri has the more impressive resume for sure. I hope he takes the win. Kawajiri should have been signed long ago if you ask me.
    Yeah its good to finally see him in the UFC always wondered why Joachim Hansen was never signed to that guy was a beast back in pride
    Bet Record- 76-43

image image
  • Za1994Za1994 Posts: 3,163Free
    Hacran Dias
    Dias too stronk. Also due to fighters from Asia struggling when they come to da Murica's.
    Been on the Anthony "Showtime" Pettis train since day one. No questions asked. Showtime Attack Force Too Strong.
    http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/139486/i-see-it-now-anthony-showtime-pettis-will-go-down-as-the-goat/p1
    Represent Roufusport:
    Milwaukee, Wisconsin. 414 Reppin' the Mil
    UFC 164 Milwaukee, WI
  • Jason_H.Jason_H. Posts: 2,158Free
    Tatsuya Kawajiri
    Za1994 said:

Dias too stronk. Also due to fighters from Asia struggling when they come to da Murica's.

Kawajiri won't be undersized for this weight class.
    What??
    Hacran Dias

Jbrahams said:

Kawajiri has fought decent names but he lost to a fair few of them and the Gomi fight was nearly 10 years ago. I know he's a Top 15/20 FW and I wouldn't be surprised if he wins, but I don't think his experience is gonna be what wins him this fight if he wins
    Tatsuya Kawajiri
    Jbrahams said:

Jbrahams said:

Kawajiri has fought decent names but he lost to a fair few of them and the Gomi fight was nearly 10 years ago. I know he's a Top 15/20 FW and I wouldn't be surprised if he wins, but I don't think his experience is gonna be what wins him this fight if he wins
    Yeah I just ment of the two he's fought tougher competition however I do think Dias is a really tough fight for him be interesting to see how the fight plays out.
    Bet Record- 76-43

image image
  • Tatsuya Kawajiri
    Kawajiri wins a UD. He's more versatile and has more experience.