Rousey -vs- Tate

GamerMomGamerMom Posts: 8Free
edited November 2013 in UFC
I have always been a die hard Rousey fan. (And still am) I really hadn't seen a lot of Tate but from what I did see she seemed to be a snobby brat. That was before I watched The Ultimate Fighter. My opinion has changed. I'm seeing sides to both fighters I've never seen before. I have a new respect for Tate & disrespect for Rousey. (Although I still love her & think she is the best MMA female fighter to date.)

So, my question is this. Has your opinion changed for Rousey?
Post edited by GamerMom on

Rousey -vs- Tate

This is a public poll: others will see what you voted for.

Comments

• S6XStringzS6XStringz Posts: 1,067Free
    No
    I don't really care honestly. Then again I don't care about what any fighter is like outside the ring. I pay to watch them inside not to judge them on who they are.
  • PoloRidahPoloRidah Posts: 11,250Free
    edited November 2013
    I thought the pole was going to be about who you think is going to win their fight, not about people's opinion of Rousey. lol

Dana put this situation to words the best, he was always saying how Rousey is mean and nasty, which led to him signing her to the UFC.

I personally don't give a **** about her personality and she is probably going to arm bar Tate again.
    Post edited by PoloRidah on
    Hendricks 1,2,3,4

• GamerMomGamerMom Posts: 8Free
    Yes
    Lol that's actually originally what I was going to do the poll on. I think I'll change it!
  • zaksamezaksame Posts: 4,340Free
    Yes
    Oh no question Rousey has changed and it is 100% because of Miesha.She sees Miesha getting a lot of positive attention and Rhonda does not like it.I watched the first fight episode and Dana was talking the whole time with Miesha and Ronda looked jealous/pissed.

The ONLY time Miesha acted snobby was when Rhonda got the notoriety without proving herself while Miesha had to prove herself and to be honest she was right.Rhonda was the reason the UFC made a womens divsion,they saw how much media attention Rhonda was getting and they could cash in on her.
    No question at all that Cat Zigano was told to skip the opportunity,they wanted Miesha because it was a better sell for the show.i already see Rhonda losing a lot of popularity,so i wonder what the UFC can do next to keep her relevant?Zigano won't have the drawing/ppv power so the UFC is going to have to look for some other angle,otherwise their huge investment into Rhonda will not pay off.
    Gina Miesha Kyra ...yes please.
  • LhamoLhamo Posts: 6Ultimate
    Yes
    I used to like Ronda, but after watching most of TUF (so far),,,, she's bad for the UFC now. Just a whinny b__tch. I hope Tate puts a serious beating on her. She clearly does NOT have the respect most fighters do in the UFC at ALL!
  • carnages41carnages41 Posts: 36,242Free
    Yes
    Tate will beat her

Ronda is too cocky and focused on back scootching instead of the actual fight
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last one to post wins- Winner
    UFC Forum Fight Camp- Winner
    UFC PREDICTIONS TOURNAMENT 5 - unofficial winner
  • MMAGunsMMAGuns Posts: 193Free
    No
    No. It's the same Ronda we have always seen. In your face and hyper competitive. Tate looks like a complete fake though.

Rousey is going to mess her up pretty bad on fight nite. Tate has nothing for her. Ronda is better everywhere.
    Brown
    Gus
    Machida
    Condit
    Cerone
    Edgar
    Faber
    Uncle Creepy
    Rousey
  • carnages41carnages41 Posts: 36,242Free
    Yes
    MMAGuns said:

No. It's the same Ronda we have always seen. In your face and hyper competitive. Tate looks like a complete fake though.

Rousey is going to mess her up pretty bad on fight nite. Tate has nothing for her. Ronda is better everywhere.

lol no

The only things she is better at is Judo and Athleticism

Everything else goes to Tate
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last one to post wins- Winner
    UFC Forum Fight Camp- Winner
    UFC PREDICTIONS TOURNAMENT 5 - unofficial winner
  • Gamer9133Gamer9133 Posts: 2,537Free
    No
    no

i still don't like rousey

2014 is going to be a long year ^

< img src = " post link here " >

take out all the spaces except for between img src

• rodrodMMA92rodrodMMA92 TexasPosts: 3,980Free
    edited November 2013
    No
    No she's always been a cocky loudmouth that says whatever she thinks. And I like it.
    Post edited by rodrodMMA92 on

21-16 SIG . . . . . 2-1 AV

Rua . . . . . . Penn . . . . . . Maia . . . . . .Van Soest . . . . . . Rousey . . . . . . . JDS . . . . . . Silva

imageimageimageTVSRouseyimageShogun

• PunchBagPunchBag Posts: 7,804Free
    edited November 2013
    No
    no because i never really liked her but i think she is talented fighter. i just think tate is nicer and hotter and this time will win
    Post edited by PunchBag on
    "Believe in the beard"
    I bet against THE KING and he smashed my little gonads into oblivion

• MrBisonMrBison Posts: 554Free
    edited November 2013
    No
    always thought she was a brat..
    Post edited by MrBison on
  • MMAGunsMMAGuns Posts: 193Free
    No

MMAGuns said:

lol no

The only things she is better at is Judo and Athleticism

Everything else goes to Tate
    Nothing goes to Tate.
    Speed = Rousey
    Grappling = Rousey
    Takedown = Rousey
    Striking = Rousey.

And yes I said that Rousey has better striking. Have you seen Tate's striking? She is slow and she telegraphs plus her defense sucks. Rousey is much quicker and has far superior footwork.
    The only category that I might concede to Tate is punching power. But neither of them have one punch knockout power.
    Brown
    Gus
    Machida
    Condit
    Cerone
    Edgar
    Faber
    Uncle Creepy
    Rousey
  • PunchBagPunchBag Posts: 7,804Free
    edited November 2013
    No
    Looks = Tate.

thats all she needs :)
    Post edited by PunchBag on
    "Believe in the beard"
    I bet against THE KING and he smashed my little gonads into oblivion

• JbrahamsJbrahams Brisbane, AustraliaPosts: 11,775Ultimate
    MMAGuns said:

UFC Community account: _Josh_