How do you see Matt Brown vs. Condit going

SistiSisti Posts: 5,312Free
Honestly, I see Condit completely outclassing him. I want to see Brown win, but he's just at a different level
Tagged:

Comments

• Cole1186Cole1186 Posts: 3,719Free
    I see Brown doing very well in the stand up, until until Condit Condit takes him down. Then the fight change and Condit steamrolls right through him.
  • WarWestWarWest Órale VatoPosts: 33,719Free
    It all depends on Condit

If he runs from Brown's striking they should just stop the fight right there and award Brown the win

If he comes in like he normally does then its a bad night for Brown in my opinion
    The Cal Ripken Of GSP hatin'
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
  • JonBonesJonesFanJonBonesJonesFan Posts: 13,363Free
    consistently throughout the fight I see Condit landing first in their exchanges and besting Brown in a UD win.
    The GOAT Rain_Wizard slapped the taste out of my mouth.

LyGOATo MachiGOD and Go to Guy made Gegard Mousasi and me their wife for five rounds
  • MGunMGun GOATPosts: 3,105Free
    Condit via TKO or submission after a knockdown
  • SistiSisti Posts: 5,312Free
    this should definitely be bumped after the fight
  • Carlos is gonna outclass Brown, sadly.
    -----------------////----------------////----------------////----------------////---------------////--------------
    Fedor Emelianenko - Nick Diaz - Frankie Edgar
    - S A F F I E D I N E - S Q U A D -
  • chonschons Posts: 3,366Free
    Condit via being WW's current best.
    The man who never alters his opinion is like standing water, & breeds reptiles of the mind.

• JunglebirdJunglebird Posts: 9,741Free
    Come on now.
    FEB. 2010
    Anderson Silva: Proof that you dont need PEDs to be the GOAT.
  • Za1994Za1994 Posts: 3,165Free
    Brown hits hard but Condit has an iron chin. Condit is more versatile on the feet so he def has the advantage but Brown has a lot of heart and is extremely aggressive when he fights. Which can be good or bad. If this fight turns out to be boring I will donate my left nut sack.
    Been on the Anthony "Showtime" Pettis train since day one. No questions asked. Showtime Attack Force Too Strong.
    http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/139486/i-see-it-now-anthony-showtime-pettis-will-go-down-as-the-goat/p1
    Represent Roufusport:
    Milwaukee, Wisconsin. 414 Reppin' the Mil
    UFC 164 Milwaukee, WI
  • Jason_H.Jason_H. Posts: 2,164Free
    Condit wins this fight anyway he pleases. Stick and move, stand and bang, on the ground, anything...If I was sherdog I would put the W by Condit's name already.
    What??
  • Za1994Za1994 Posts: 3,165Free
    WarWest said:

Za1994 said:

Brown hits hard but Condit has an iron chin. Condit is more versatile on the feet so he def has the advantage but Brown has a lot of heart and is extremely aggressive when he fights. Which can be good or bad. If this fight turns out to be boring I will donate my left nut sack.

Dude you have 2 nut sacks!?
    I have 3.
    Been on the Anthony "Showtime" Pettis train since day one. No questions asked. Showtime Attack Force Too Strong.
    http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/139486/i-see-it-now-anthony-showtime-pettis-will-go-down-as-the-goat/p1
    Represent Roufusport:
    Milwaukee, Wisconsin. 414 Reppin' the Mil
    UFC 164 Milwaukee, WI
  • WarWest said:

Za1994 said:

LMAO ownage
    -----------------////----------------////----------------////----------------////---------------////--------------
  • _TUF1__TUF1_ Posts: 8,159Free
    Za1994 said:

WarWest said:

Za1994 said:

I have 3.
    no wonder b****s be banging za
    My milk shake bring all the boys to the yard, and they're like "Hondas **** is bigger than yours, damn right its bigger than yours." Step to the GOAT 12er and get clapped up knee grows.
    http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/147483/the-official-anderson-silva-got-ktfo-5-stages-of-grief-thread/p1

• HellequinHellequin In my car with the garage door closedPosts: 4,165Free
    Condit wins late round sub imo.
    Cole1186 said:

I see Brown doing very well in the stand up, until until Condit Condit takes him down. Then the fight change and Condit steamrolls right through him.

I expect Condit to smash him

WarWest said:

It all depends on Condit

If he runs from Brown's striking they should just stop the fight right there and award Brown the win

If he comes in like he normally does then its a bad night for Brown in my opinion

consistently throughout the fight I see Condit landing first in their exchanges and besting Brown in a UD win.

MilesGun said:

Carlos is gonna outclass Brown, sadly.

chons said:

Come on now.

Za1994 said:

Jason_H. said:

Condit wins this fight anyway he pleases. Stick and move, stand and bang, on the ground, anything...If I was sherdog I would put the W by Condit's name already.

@carnages41

My milk shake bring all the boys to the yard, and they're like "Hondas **** is bigger than yours, damn right its bigger than yours." Step to the GOAT 12er and get clapped up knee grows.
    http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/147483/the-official-anderson-silva-got-ktfo-5-stages-of-grief-thread/p1

• _TUF1_ said:

Cole1186 said:

WarWest said:

It all depends on Condit

MilesGun said:

chons said:

Come on now.

Za1994 said:

Jason_H. said:

@carnages41

LOL yes it will be.
    Can't wait to hear how brown is gonna win 8->
  • HellequinHellequin In my car with the garage door closedPosts: 4,165Free
    edited November 2013
    _TUF1_ said:

Cole1186 said:

WarWest said:

It all depends on Condit

MilesGun said:

chons said:

Come on now.

Za1994 said:

Jason_H. said:

@carnages41

Damn it sisti gets me every damn time.
    Post edited by Hellequin on
    Hellequin said:

_TUF1_ said:

Cole1186 said:

WarWest said:

It all depends on Condit

MilesGun said:

chons said:

Come on now.

Za1994 said:

Jason_H. said:

@carnages41

But @carnages made the thread.
    don't troll me son. Their's only 1 carnGOAT.

• CarlosBelcherCarlosBelcher Posts: 376Free
    1 round we'll see Carlos on his bycicle, but Matt will have none of that and beat him down cause he's excellent at cutting of the cage. In the second the real Carlos shows up and starts smashing Brown who'd take him down and gnp, try some subs. Third round Condit will come out like a Bat out of hell and overwhelm Brown getting a stoppage in closing minutes
  • JunglebirdJunglebird Posts: 9,741Free
    _TUF1_ said:

Cole1186 said:

WarWest said:

It all depends on Condit

MilesGun said:

chons said:

Come on now.

Za1994 said:

Jason_H. said:

@carnages41

****ing A, just LMAO'd. carn gon' be rustled, especially when Condit finishes brown
    FEB. 2010
    Anderson Silva: Proof that you dont need PEDs to be the GOAT.
  • BagdadBobBagdadBob Posts: 111Ultimate
    Condit is way to skilled for Brown. Brown will get KOed in the first round, headkick.
  • rain_wizardrain_wizard Posts: 1,378Free
    Diaz won rounds 1 2 5

Bringing the fight against zuffa zombies since March 2010.

Who has had their chin checked recently by GOAT_Wizard?

JohnnybonesJonesFan
    Omyplatypus

Active sig bet:
  • carnages41carnages41 Posts: 36,253Free
    lol @ all of you thinking that I give a **** about your **** predictions

90% of you picked Brock over Cain, over half of you picked JDS to beat Cain......and 100% of you picked Wonderboy to beat Brown, and then once again 100% of you picked Swick to beat Brown.

Condit is the most overrated fighter in the UFC today....every legit fighter he has fought to date, he has either lost to or robbed.....He lost to Diaz, GSP, Hendricks, Ellenberger, Carlo Prater, Pat Healy, Kampmann and many more.

Brown has fought the best kickboxer in the world, Carlos poses no problems.....he knows zero wrestling and his striking does not even compare to Wonderboy's....Condit is tailor made for Brown, Brown will erase this shitstain from UFC history and after this fight you will never hear Condit and "World Title" in the same sentence.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last one to post wins- Winner
    UFC Forum Fight Camp- Winner
    UFC PREDICTIONS TOURNAMENT 5 - unofficial winner
  • TeemuSelanneTeemuSelanne Posts: 924Free

"Brown will erase this shitstain from UFC history and after this fight you will never hear Condit and "World Title" in the same sentence."

GOAT post.
  • carnages41carnages41 Posts: 36,253Free

"Brown will erase this shitstain from UFC history and after this fight you will never hear Condit and "World Title" in the same sentence."

GOAT post.
    after Brown KOs him, Dong deserves a rematch.....but then again, at that point, Dong should be ranked much higher than him and Condit would be a step down
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last one to post wins- Winner
    UFC Forum Fight Camp- Winner
    UFC PREDICTIONS TOURNAMENT 5 - unofficial winner
  • MGunMGun GOATPosts: 3,105Free

90% of you picked Brock over Cain, over half of you picked JDS to beat Cain......and 100% of you picked Wonderboy to beat Brown, and then once again 100% of you picked Swick to beat Brown.

Condit is the most overrated fighter in the UFC today....every legit fighter he has fought to date, he has either lost to or robbed.....He lost to Diaz, GSP, Hendricks, Ellenberger, Carlo Prater, Pat Healy, Kampmann and many more.

Brown has fought the best kickboxer in the world, Carlos poses no problems.....he knows zero wrestling and his striking does not even compare to Wonderboy's....Condit is tailor made for Brown, Brown will erase this shitstain from UFC history and after this fight you will never hear Condit and "World Title" in the same sentence.

lol ultra overrustle right here. Can't wait to read your comments and excuses when Condit beats Brown.
  • TeemuSelanneTeemuSelanne Posts: 924Free

GOAT post.
    after Brown KOs him, Dong deserves a rematch.....but then again, at that point, Dong should be ranked much higher than him and Condit would be a step down
    Condit will not accept a fight with a healthy Dong. 99% of the UFC would pass on fighting healthy a Dong.