How Excited Are You For Wednesday's Main Event

_TUF1__TUF1_ Posts: 8,225Free
after the lackluster co-main event between Kennedy and Natal gets over will their be riots in the streets over the main event between Holdsworth and that British can. Are anybodys holds worthy of Holdsworths? Will Ronda finally learn something about first round subs from watching this mythical man.

Tagged:

Comments

• PoloRidahPoloRidah Posts: 11,315Free
    edited November 2013
    I'm excited as hell for it.
    Post edited by PoloRidah on
    Hendricks 1,2,3,4

_TUF1_ said:

after the lackluster co-main event between Kennedy and Natal gets over will their be riots in the streets over the main event between Holdsworth and that British can. Are anybodys holds worthy of Holdsworths? Will Ronda finally learn something about first round subs from watching this mythical man.

Nothing Kennedy has ever done or will do in his life can be labeled as lack luster.

The man is a beast, do your research.
    Hendricks 1,2,3,4

• _TUF1__TUF1_ Posts: 8,225Free
    edited November 2013
    PoloRidah said:

_TUF1_ said:

Nothing Kennedy has ever done or will do in his life can be labeled as lack luster.

The man is a beast, do your research.
    i like Tim, i just wish wednesdays TUF was on before the fights so Tim can watch and learn a thing or two from the GOAT

Post edited by _TUF1_ on

• Jason_H.Jason_H. Posts: 2,188Free
    I'm just excited an event is coming up. For some reason it seemed a long time between this event and the last. It feels like a month for me.
    What??
    Jason_H. said:

I'm just excited an event is coming up. For some reason it seemed a long time between this event and the last. It feels like a month for me.

it's GOAT week. 20th anniversary special, Primetime, TUF episode, and 2 events.

• Cole1186Cole1186 Posts: 3,731Free
    Wed. fight card is terrrrribbblleeee
    Cole1186 said:

Wed. fight card is terrrrribbblleeee

Why?
    Hendricks 1,2,3,4

Kennedy is boring in the few fights i've seen of his.
    Natal is more boring, and has pillow fists.
    Carmouche vs Davis? Ehhhh couldn't care less about this fight, yet it might be exciting....
    Markes vs Romero will actually be a good fight, but they are no names
    Khabilov will walk through Masvidal, and I don't like Masvidal either...
    Colton is the most boring fighter in the UFC, this one will be a silly snooze fest.

The prelims will be pretty solid.

Overall it just lacks star power, it might be a good event, but I'm not excited for it.
    Cole1186 said:

Carmouche vs Davis? Ehhhh couldn't care less about this fight, yet it might be exciting....
    Colton is the most boring fighter in the UFC, this one will be a silly snooze fest.

Overall it just lacks star power, it might be a good event, but I'm not excited for it.

Slap yourself for the bold.

So basically you don't like a card unless it has a title fight or two on it and the rest of the fighters have to be top 5 in every division.
    Hendricks 1,2,3,4

• OmoplataypusOmoplataypus BostonPosts: 4,610Free
    I feel like this card is going to be awesome, just because people don't think it will be and because it has a lot of relative no-names.

Seems like the cards that fly under the radar are always the craziest ones.
    !!! WAR KELGOAT
    !!! WAR MAIA
    !!! WAR CORMIER
    !!! WAR WEIDMAN  

Active bets:
    TheSinisterUrge-FRANKIE/bj, wedo619-BROWN/silva, MGun-RUMBLE/prayvis

GOAT List:
    1. GSP
    2. Ryan LaFlare
    3. Other people
    I took LyGOATo Machida's piss to the back of the throat and I loved it! wanderleisilva101 is the GOAT
    If you don't think Ronda could actually take out Cain on her best day, then there's something wrong with YOU

• MIRKO_CRO_COPMIRKO_CRO_COP Posts: 9,287Free
    Im excited man, should have some decent fights, im actually looking forward to seeing carmouche smash davis into the ground most. Also only a couple of days later another event will occure, goat rematch between two legendary fighters. Whats not to be excited for ?

Quit hijacking my thread with Holdsworth's undercard. Back on topic vvv

_TUF1_ said:

Lol he looks like some high school kid you would see bagging groceries.
    !!! WAR KELGOAT
    !!! WAR MAIA
    !!! WAR CORMIER
    !!! WAR WEIDMAN  

Active bets:

GOAT List:
    1. GSP
    2. Ryan LaFlare
    3. Other people
    I took LyGOATo Machida's piss to the back of the throat and I loved it! wanderleisilva101 is the GOAT
    If you don't think Ronda could actually take out Cain on her best day, then there's something wrong with YOU

_TUF1_ said:

HE BAGS BODIES YOU UNEDUCATED FOOL!

PoloRidah said:

Cole1186 said:

So basically you don't like a card unless it has a title fight or two on it and the rest of the fighters have to be top 5 in every division.
    Not at all. I like exciting fighters that I know about. If I don't know a fighter i'm not excited about watching him fight. That doesn't mean I won't watch a card, and if I watch a fighter that puts on a good show then I become a fan.

Overall I don't know many of the fighters fighting, thus im not excited for the card.

And Tim Kennedy is boring imo.
    _TUF1_ said:

_TUF1_ said:

Woah woah. I'm no hater. I like unassuming fighters.
    !!! WAR KELGOAT
    !!! WAR MAIA
    !!! WAR CORMIER
    !!! WAR WEIDMAN  

Active bets:

GOAT List:
    1. GSP
    2. Ryan LaFlare
    3. Other people

• wanderleisilva101wanderleisilva101 Posts: 9,413Free
    I see quite a few really good fights happening on this card especially the Bermudez fight Green vs Krause should be good and my pick for FOTN Khabilov vs Masvidal, the main event isn't the best but should be entertaining even if it's a favourable fight for Kennedy. I dunno if I'd go see it live if I had the option for the price you atleast want some big names in the main event but I'm definitely looking forward to watching it at home.
    Bet Record- 76-43

UFC Survivor series tournament 1 winner

It's so cool that my partnership with my best friend and lover Antawn can be recognized as a marriage! DOMA is unconstitutional!

image image

I feel like this card is going to be awesome, just because people don't think it will be and because it has a lot of relative no-names.

Seems like the cards that fly under the radar are always the craziest ones.

I do agree with you here.
    Cole1186 said:

PoloRidah said:

Cole1186 said:

****. just. got. real

_TUF1_ said:

Cole1186 said:

PoloRidah said:

Cole1186 said:

****. just. got. real
    This thread has the potential to rustle me.

I will remain strong though.
    Hendricks 1,2,3,4

_TUF1_ said:

_TUF1_ said:

Woah woah. I'm no hater. I like unassuming fighters.
    well you shouldn't assume that because he's'unassuming he won't assume the belt someday. Nobodies holds hold the worth of Holdsworths.

PoloRidah said:

_TUF1_ said:

Cole1186 said:

PoloRidah said:

Cole1186 said:

****. just. got. real
    This thread has the potential to rustle me.

I will remain strong though.
    "Stay strong" - _finish_him_

I don't think Tim Kennedy has what it takes to headline a card. I have a feeling he will get cut after this card.
    edited November 2013
    Cole1186 said:

I don't think Tim Kennedy has what it takes to headline a card. I have a feeling he will get cut after this card.

LoL That comment was too retarded. I am officially rustled.

Kennedy is going to destroy Natal and won't be the first man to be cut from the UFC after a dominating win.
    Post edited by PoloRidah on
    Hendricks 1,2,3,4

PoloRidah said:

Cole1186 said:

Kennedy is going to destroy Natal and won't be the first man to be cut from the UFC after a dominating win.
    Kennedy will win, but he will put on a snoozer. I predict a ton of wall and stall and lots and lots of lay and pray. Followed by a nice array of shadow boxing.
    PoloRidah said:

Cole1186 said:

lol @ "i'm gonna stay strong though"

Cole1186 said:

PoloRidah said:

Cole1186 said:

Kennedy will win, but he will put on a snoozer. I predict a ton of wall and stall and lots and lots of lay and pray. Followed by a nice array of shadow boxing.
    We can be sure about one thing, he won't be kissing his opponent at the weigh in.
    Hendricks 1,2,3,4

• wanderleisilva101wanderleisilva101 Posts: 9,413Free
    Cole1186 said:

They gave him an easy win and it's main event so I doubt he gets cut. Machida was gonna destroy him on a fight for the troops event tho so I'm not surprised that fight didn't happen.
    Bet Record- 76-43

UFC Survivor series tournament 1 winner

It's so cool that my partnership with my best friend and lover Antawn can be recognized as a marriage! DOMA is unconstitutional!

image image
    Then Dana cuts him in hopes Bellasnor picks him up to add to their roster of lackluster sleep inducing fighters.