This weekend is the last fight on Hendo's contract

JbrahamsJbrahams Brisbane, AustraliaPosts: 11,783Ultimate
http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2013/11/4/5065082/ufc-fight-night-32-dan-henderson-contract-belfort-mma-news

Pretty big fight for Dan, even moreso now. If he KOs Vitor which I'm hoping then they'd be crazy not to sign him up again but if he loses, then that's 3 in a row, plus the 151 debacle.

Anyone thinking retirement for Hendo?
UFC Community account: _Josh_
Tagged:
«1

Comments

  • carnages41carnages41 Posts: 36,387Free
    I think he will go to Bellator to rematch RamGOAT
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Last one to post wins- Winner
    UFC Forum Fight Camp- Winner
    UFC PREDICTIONS TOURNAMENT 5 - unofficial winner
    image
  • carnages41carnages41 Posts: 36,387Free
    If he wins he will definitely try to **** dana with a huge contract
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Last one to post wins- Winner
    UFC Forum Fight Camp- Winner
    UFC PREDICTIONS TOURNAMENT 5 - unofficial winner
    image
  • JbrahamsJbrahams Brisbane, AustraliaPosts: 11,783Ultimate

    I think he will go to Bellator to rematch RamGOAT

    after the whole 151 thing and contract issues in the past, I don't think it would be that crazy if that actually happened and he joined the Dana hate list
    UFC Community account: _Josh_
  • Jason_H.Jason_H. Posts: 2,202Free
    Then it's the perfect way for Dan to go out with a tko win over viToR belforT.
    What??
  • fobarfobar Posts: 27,337Free
    Hasn't he retired already, good god why not. Hendo **** sucks
    image
    image

  • poonmachinepoonmachine Posts: 1,752Free
    fobar said:

    Hasn't he retired already, good god why not. Hendo **** sucks

    Hendo is a legend while you are a can
    FF



    Rickson Gracie

    Wanderlei Silva

    Thiago Alves

    Nogueira

    image
  • fobarfobar Posts: 27,337Free

    fobar said:

    Hasn't he retired already, good god why not. Hendo **** sucks

    Hendo is a legend while you are a can
    Wow, that really hurts. Please never use such mean words again.

    Hendo is a legend to some, but to many others he sucks.
    image
    image

  • HellequinHellequin In my car with the garage door closedPosts: 4,185Free
    fobar said:

    fobar said:

    Hasn't he retired already, good god why not. Hendo **** sucks

    Hendo is a legend while you are a can
    Wow, that really hurts. Please never use such mean words again.

    Hendo is a legend to some, but to many others he sucks.
    Decision Dan?
  • fobarfobar Posts: 27,337Free
    Hellequin said:

    fobar said:

    fobar said:

    Hasn't he retired already, good god why not. Hendo **** sucks

    Hendo is a legend while you are a can
    Wow, that really hurts. Please never use such mean words again.

    Hendo is a legend to some, but to many others he sucks.
    Decision Dan?
    My fav Hendo fight was the Shields fight. I watch it from time to time to cheer myself up. what happened to your Avi homie?
    image
    image

  • HellequinHellequin In my car with the garage door closedPosts: 4,185Free
    fobar said:

    Hellequin said:

    fobar said:

    fobar said:

    Hasn't he retired already, good god why not. Hendo **** sucks

    Hendo is a legend while you are a can
    Wow, that really hurts. Please never use such mean words again.

    Hendo is a legend to some, but to many others he sucks.
    Decision Dan?
    My fav Hendo fight was the Shields fight. I watch it from time to time to cheer myself up. what happened to your Avi homie?
    You're back thus I can rock my eye avatars once more. I have to say though the Gina AV does cheer up the day.
  • fobarfobar Posts: 27,337Free
    Hellequin said:

    fobar said:

    Hellequin said:

    fobar said:

    fobar said:

    Hasn't he retired already, good god why not. Hendo **** sucks

    Hendo is a legend while you are a can
    Wow, that really hurts. Please never use such mean words again.

    Hendo is a legend to some, but to many others he sucks.
    Decision Dan?
    My fav Hendo fight was the Shields fight. I watch it from time to time to cheer myself up. what happened to your Avi homie?
    You're back thus I can rock my eye avatars once more. I have to say though the Gina AV does cheer up the day.
    It does, but I am changing mine to the woman I love so keep the Gina if you wish, gotta say the eye make's it easier to know its you :)
    image
    image

  • wanderleisilva101wanderleisilva101 Posts: 9,436Free
    I think they will offer him a new contract win or lose he's only lost against top competition.
    Bet Record- 76-43

    UFC Survivor series tournament 1 winner

    It's so cool that my partnership with my best friend and lover Antawn can be recognized as a marriage! DOMA is unconstitutional!

    image image
  • JbrahamsJbrahams Brisbane, AustraliaPosts: 11,783Ultimate

    I think they will offer him a new contract win or lose he's only lost against top competition.

    but that's 3 losses in a row, and what if they resign him and he loses again? It's a LOT of money
    UFC Community account: _Josh_
  • HellequinHellequin In my car with the garage door closedPosts: 4,185Free
    fobar said:

    Hellequin said:

    fobar said:

    Hellequin said:

    fobar said:

    fobar said:

    Hasn't he retired already, good god why not. Hendo **** sucks

    Hendo is a legend while you are a can
    Wow, that really hurts. Please never use such mean words again.

    Hendo is a legend to some, but to many others he sucks.
    Decision Dan?
    My fav Hendo fight was the Shields fight. I watch it from time to time to cheer myself up. what happened to your Avi homie?
    You're back thus I can rock my eye avatars once more. I have to say though the Gina AV does cheer up the day.
    It does, but I am changing mine to the woman I love so keep the Gina if you wish, gotta say the eye make's it easier to know its you :)
    Maybe an av of Gina's brown eye is the best compromise?
  • rodrodMMA92rodrodMMA92 TexasPosts: 4,027Free
    Hendo by KTFO



    21-16 SIG . . . . . 2-1 AV

    Rua . . . . . . Penn . . . . . . Maia . . . . . .Van Soest . . . . . . Rousey . . . . . . . JDS . . . . . . Silva



    imageimageimageTVSRouseyimageShogun


    image

  • fobarfobar Posts: 27,337Free
    Hellequin said:

    fobar said:

    Hellequin said:

    fobar said:

    Hellequin said:

    fobar said:

    fobar said:

    Hasn't he retired already, good god why not. Hendo **** sucks

    Hendo is a legend while you are a can
    Wow, that really hurts. Please never use such mean words again.

    Hendo is a legend to some, but to many others he sucks.
    Decision Dan?
    My fav Hendo fight was the Shields fight. I watch it from time to time to cheer myself up. what happened to your Avi homie?
    You're back thus I can rock my eye avatars once more. I have to say though the Gina AV does cheer up the day.
    It does, but I am changing mine to the woman I love so keep the Gina if you wish, gotta say the eye make's it easier to know its you :)
    Maybe an av of Gina's brown eye is the best compromise?
    what about her black brown eye?

    image
    image
    image

  • HellequinHellequin In my car with the garage door closedPosts: 4,185Free
    fobar said:

    Hellequin said:

    fobar said:

    Hellequin said:

    fobar said:

    Hellequin said:

    fobar said:

    fobar said:

    Hasn't he retired already, good god why not. Hendo **** sucks

    Hendo is a legend while you are a can
    Wow, that really hurts. Please never use such mean words again.

    Hendo is a legend to some, but to many others he sucks.
    Decision Dan?
    My fav Hendo fight was the Shields fight. I watch it from time to time to cheer myself up. what happened to your Avi homie?
    You're back thus I can rock my eye avatars once more. I have to say though the Gina AV does cheer up the day.
    It does, but I am changing mine to the woman I love so keep the Gina if you wish, gotta say the eye make's it easier to know its you :)
    Maybe an av of Gina's brown eye is the best compromise?
    what about her black brown eye?

    image
    Dats purple, not black homie. But will do.
  • fobarfobar Posts: 27,337Free
    Hellequin said:

    fobar said:

    Hellequin said:

    fobar said:

    Hellequin said:

    fobar said:

    Hellequin said:

    fobar said:

    fobar said:

    Hasn't he retired already, good god why not. Hendo **** sucks

    Hendo is a legend while you are a can
    Wow, that really hurts. Please never use such mean words again.

    Hendo is a legend to some, but to many others he sucks.
    Decision Dan?
    My fav Hendo fight was the Shields fight. I watch it from time to time to cheer myself up. what happened to your Avi homie?
    You're back thus I can rock my eye avatars once more. I have to say though the Gina AV does cheer up the day.
    It does, but I am changing mine to the woman I love so keep the Gina if you wish, gotta say the eye make's it easier to know its you :)
    Maybe an av of Gina's brown eye is the best compromise?
    what about her black brown eye?

    image
    Dats purple, not black homie. But will do.
    lol my bad, its a good pic nonetheless don't ya think
    image
    image

  • wanderleisilva101wanderleisilva101 Posts: 9,436Free
    Jbrahams said:

    I think they will offer him a new contract win or lose he's only lost against top competition.

    but that's 3 losses in a row, and what if they resign him and he loses again? It's a LOT of money
    True but his next fight would be easier than his recent so he'd probably win or they might even offer him a one fight contract see if he wins then decide or something like that, be a shame to see him cut with the 3 losses he'd have imo.
    Bet Record- 76-43

    UFC Survivor series tournament 1 winner

    It's so cool that my partnership with my best friend and lover Antawn can be recognized as a marriage! DOMA is unconstitutional!

    image image
  • 12er12er StocktonPosts: 11,059Free
    edited November 2013
    Jbrahams said:

    I think they will offer him a new contract win or lose he's only lost against top competition.

    but that's 3 losses in a row, and what if they resign him and he loses again? It's a LOT of money
    If you want to call those last two fights losses. They were boring fights against guys that ran anytime his right hand came within 3 feet of them. It's not like he got finished two times in a row.

    I think Dana will resign him regardless, if nothing else than to keep Bellator from snatching up another aging legend. Couture being over there really rustled his jimmies.
    Post edited by 12er on
    If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, then turn to them the other cheek, then keep turning until you deliver a roundhouse kick to his jaw. - Matthew 5:39

    GOATer
  • PunchBagPunchBag Posts: 7,862Free
    rampage would lose to emanuel newton

    dan should retire if he loses again
    "Believe in the beard"
    I bet against THE KING and he smashed my little gonads into oblivion
    image
    image


  • OmoplataypusOmoplataypus BostonPosts: 4,620Free
    edited November 2013
    Perfect fight for Dan. Someone that will stand and bang.

    He gets back into the win column with a signature massive right.

    PS- fobar be hatin son.
    Post edited by Omoplataypus on
    !!! WAR KELGOAT
    !!! WAR MAIA
    !!! WAR CORMIER
    !!! WAR WEIDMAN  

    Active bets:
    TheSinisterUrge-FRANKIE/bj, wedo619-BROWN/silva, MGun-RUMBLE/prayvis

    GOAT List:
    1. GSP
    2. Ryan LaFlare
    3. Other people
    I took LyGOATo Machida's piss to the back of the throat and I loved it! wanderleisilva101 is the GOAT
    If you don't think Ronda could actually take out Cain on her best day, then there's something wrong with YOU


  • fobarfobar Posts: 27,337Free
    LMAO my post got 2 flags for abuse, just because I don't like you fav man. you children are funny
    image
    image

  • Gabri1985Gabri1985 Manchester, England Posts: 7,695Free
    One trick pony was made for dan Henderson, all he does is load up that right hand and hopes to connect.
    ___________________________________________________________________________
    Owner of spartacus_ forum soul
  • JbrahamsJbrahams Brisbane, AustraliaPosts: 11,783Ultimate
    Gabri1985 said:

    One trick pony was made for dan Henderson, all he does is load up that right hand and hopes to connect.

    And look at the HOF career he has had
    UFC Community account: _Josh_
  • Gabri1985Gabri1985 Manchester, England Posts: 7,695Free
    Jbrahams said:

    Gabri1985 said:

    One trick pony was made for dan Henderson, all he does is load up that right hand and hopes to connect.

    And look at the HOF career he has had
    hey don't get me wrong he has done very well with the tools he has, he is just very lucky he was born with that natural power otherwise he would of been a mid carder at best.

    if you look at it his two best qualities are his power and chin, two things he was just born with. His actual skill level isn't that high, even his wrestling (in mma) is pretty average.
    ___________________________________________________________________________
    Owner of spartacus_ forum soul
  • JbrahamsJbrahams Brisbane, AustraliaPosts: 11,783Ultimate
    Gabri1985 said:

    Jbrahams said:

    Gabri1985 said:

    One trick pony was made for dan Henderson, all he does is load up that right hand and hopes to connect.

    And look at the HOF career he has had
    hey don't get me wrong he has done very well with the tools he has, he is just very lucky he was born with that natural power otherwise he would of been a mid carder at best.

    if you look at it his two best qualities are his power and chin, two things he was just born with. His actual skill level isn't that high, even his wrestling (in mma) is pretty average.
    yeah that's true, I guess if he fights the right guy he'll put on an awesome performance but if not he'll look slow and very sub-par. But regardless, I'd love nothing more than to see Vitor get KO'd in Brazil
    UFC Community account: _Josh_
  • Gabri1985Gabri1985 Manchester, England Posts: 7,695Free
    Jbrahams said:

    Gabri1985 said:

    Jbrahams said:

    Gabri1985 said:

    One trick pony was made for dan Henderson, all he does is load up that right hand and hopes to connect.

    And look at the HOF career he has had
    hey don't get me wrong he has done very well with the tools he has, he is just very lucky he was born with that natural power otherwise he would of been a mid carder at best.

    if you look at it his two best qualities are his power and chin, two things he was just born with. His actual skill level isn't that high, even his wrestling (in mma) is pretty average.
    yeah that's true, I guess if he fights the right guy he'll put on an awesome performance but if not he'll look slow and very sub-par. But regardless, I'd love nothing more than to see Vitor get KO'd in Brazil
    this is one time i would love Henderson to ktfo someone it would be amazing. People go on about gsp in Canada but this guy is allowed to fight in brazil because it's where he can use trt because no one else will allow a known drug cheat to use it.
    ___________________________________________________________________________
    Owner of spartacus_ forum soul
  • OmoplataypusOmoplataypus BostonPosts: 4,620Free
    edited November 2013
    Hendo haters need to check themselves before they wreck themselves.

    The man held a title in two divisions simultaneously, how many other fighters can say that? Oh that's right... no one.

    Hendo gon' knock the stuffing out of Belfort.

    Post edited by Omoplataypus on
    !!! WAR KELGOAT
    !!! WAR MAIA
    !!! WAR CORMIER
    !!! WAR WEIDMAN  

    Active bets:
    TheSinisterUrge-FRANKIE/bj, wedo619-BROWN/silva, MGun-RUMBLE/prayvis

    GOAT List:
    1. GSP
    2. Ryan LaFlare
    3. Other people
    I took LyGOATo Machida's piss to the back of the throat and I loved it! wanderleisilva101 is the GOAT
    If you don't think Ronda could actually take out Cain on her best day, then there's something wrong with YOU


  • poonmachinepoonmachine Posts: 1,752Free
    fobar said:

    fobar said:

    Hasn't he retired already, good god why not. Hendo **** sucks

    Hendo is a legend while you are a can
    Wow, that really hurts. Please never use such mean words again.

    Hendo is a legend to some, but to many others he sucks.
    Truth hurts brother and the truth is Dan is a legend and you are a can
    FF



    Rickson Gracie

    Wanderlei Silva

    Thiago Alves

    Nogueira

    image
Sign In or Register to comment.