Weidman is undefeated with a KO over the GOAT
Anderson Silva is...well, Anderson Silva
Vitor looks freakin scary at this point
Machida is more on point than ever

Def the best division right now
Tagged:

Comments

• MachidaPowerMachidaPower Serial Chillin.Posts: 1,963Free
    I've been seeing pieces here and there about Shogun possibly dropping into the MW division, but I saw a recent pic of him and Lyoto that shows he isn't taking the steps, yet.
    the buffer 180... best move in the UFC.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=169_1364680421

"Ameriman is the P4P greatest poster of all time, and he would never welch on a sigbet." [sic]

"I took wanderleisilva101's MMA knowledge to the back of the throat and I loved it! P.S Chael will get destroyed by Wand too!"

Miesha Nose.
  • bluesybluesy Posts: 2,836Free
    Awesomesauce is kinda neutralized by the fact that Anderson claims he'll never fight Jacare or Machida, and has no interest in rematches or other Brazilians, period.

Apparently, Anderson also told Lyoto that he'd drop the belt to him if it ever came down to it, and plans on pursuing superfights anyway.

It'll be interesting to see how this all plays out.
  • NikkiNeversleepNikkiNeversleep ChicagoPosts: 5,030Free
    bluesy said:

Awesomesauce is kinda neutralized by the fact that Anderson claims he'll never fight Jacare or Machida, and has no interest in rematches or other Brazilians, period.

Apparently, Anderson also told Lyoto that he'd drop the belt to him if it ever came down to it, and plans on pursuing superfights anyway.

Machida's agreed to fight Anderson though if need be.
  • SistiSisti Posts: 5,312Free
    bluesy said:

yeah, part of the fun of the UFC has always been that you have no idea what to expect. over the last 5 years, everything has been analyzed to death and we could almost predict outcomes of fights before they even happen. divisions have been extremely predictable too.

the MW division is the first division in a long time that people have no idea how it's going to play out. if silva was down to fight anyone, it'd be much more interesting, but he basically is only open to Weidman and MAYBE a vitor rematch...either way, i have no idea who will be champ next year
  • BruteDionBruteDion Posts: 10,489Free
    It's always the same...when a champ is crazy dominate the division seems weak

MW has been strong for a long time and if you stack up their top 15 fighters they match up with better talent then them all but LW and it's tied for second with WW
    Sig record
    40-21

Owner Of Forum Souls: Bright508620 - MMAFAN001 - CRAZYNOONGAH

What do you get when you take A.Silva's clinch game + Mark Hunt's Iron Chin + Mushy Lady Parts?

A: Cat Zingano....the UFC's true #1 women's contender

< img src =photo BD2_zps23b2f3d9.jpg>
  • SteelerNation43SteelerNation43 Posts: 12,653Free
    edited November 2013
    Lol, I hope that was a troll.

MW is prob the 3rd worst division atm behind LHW and HW.

Really look at the top 10....The only names that make it good are Vitor, Weidman, Machida, and Silva.

Souza gets the 4 spot for beating Okami which was a complete mismatch for Yushin.

Bisping has yet to beat a top 10 MW.

Rockhold is a big question mark vs other UFC fighters.

Munoz has never beat a top 10.

Carmont should of lost 2 of his last 3 fights. He's boring too.

Ive always thought Poo was overrated and he gets top 10 for beating/eyepoking Boestch.

Kennedy is just as much a question mark as Rockhold.

The Strikeforce guys may very well continue to make a big impact but they're still very unproven and imo prob won't maintain top 5.
    Post edited by SteelerNation43 on
  • _Finish_Him__Finish_Him_ Posts: 11,564Free
    Sisti said:

Jacare has looked insane
    Weidman is undefeated with a KO over the GOAT
    Anderson Silva is...well, Anderson Silva
    Vitor looks freakin scary at this point
    Machida is more on point than ever

Def the best division right now

Best thread I have ever seen from you Sisti

And yes MW is a hella fun... can't wait for more fights!!!
    Predicition League Record: 39-15, Prediction League Record: 6-1, ***Camp League Record***: 9-2
    OFFICIAL UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 7 WINNER
    http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/147741/michelle-waterson-appreciation-thread/p1
    http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/147932/that-80-s-90-s-thread-bittersweet-memories/p1