JOE ROGAN STFU

AxeMurduhAxeMurduh ShuragogaunepechwanPosts: 1,918Free
FIRE HIM , HIRE ANIK AND FLORIAN FOR PPVS

Tagged:

Comments

• idrankyourbeeridrankyourbeer Sony: "We made VCRs too. Play in our world. Watch tv in theirs!"Posts: 21,121Free
    please explain
    Just givin out the D
    Roy Nelson - Devouring the competition and pissing out excellence
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather. not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car
  • st0n3rst0n3r Posts: 67Free
    Ugh no, Rogan gives it to you straight. Those 2 tools belong where they are at, not doing main cards.
  • AnsemAnsem Posts: 3,836Free
    edited November 2013
    agreed he shud have respect for GSP and have given him the mic, fighters like GSP brought ufc to this stage for commentating **** like him.
    Post edited by Ansem on

| Machida - JDS - Penn - Belfort - Nurmagomedov - Texiera |

“I make my own odds. I make my own atmosphere.” - Vitor Belfort

"Sixty G's babyyy! haha yeah!" - Conor Mcgregoat

• FrostyWalnutFrostyWalnut Posts: 188Free
    Id like to see Pat Miletich in there
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.
  • MMA_FTWMMA_FTW Co-Owner of the UFCPosts: 6,816Free
    Both Rogan and GSP were giving respect to one another. GSP was clearly punch drunk after the fight, so he didn't want to press on asking any questions about GSP possibly retiring.
    "Game recognize game and you lookin' kinda unfamiliar right now. I - I can't... Where's Granddad? Can I help you, sir?"
    MMA_FTW said:

Both Rogan and GSP were giving respect to one another. GSP was clearly punch drunk after the fight, so he didn't want to press on asking any questions about GSP possibly retiring.

nah it was more then that, Rogan starts to think he's above the fighters nowadays like he's Dana or something.

• AmerimanAmeriman Posts: 2,068Free
    edited November 2013
    When he yelled that Hendricks landed a hard knee in the first round, I shook my head. It's funny because in the replay it barely even grazes him.
    Post edited by Ameriman on
    Boston threw me a god damn beating. DOOMGOAT REIGNS SUPREME
    Ansem said:

MMA_FTW said:

nah it was more then that, Rogan starts to think he's above the fighters nowadays like he's Dana or something.
    How do you figure he believes he is above the fighters based on what you saw post-fight between Rogan and GSP?
    "Game recognize game and you lookin' kinda unfamiliar right now. I - I can't... Where's Granddad? Can I help you, sir?"
  • kapstkapst ChicagolandPosts: 2,659Free
    Ameriman said:

When he yelled that Hendricks landed a hard knee in the first round, I shook my head. It's funny because in the replay it barely even grazes him.

I was thinking the same thing. He went all dramatic numerous times in the fight when Hendricks barely landed a grazing shot, if not a shot that missed altogether.
  • kapstkapst ChicagolandPosts: 2,659Free
    Rogan even admitted at the conclusion of the event that it's impossible to judge a fight while announcing & that he may have been wrong.

He should keep his opinions to himself then & just announce like he's supposed to!
    MMA_FTW said:

Ansem said:

MMA_FTW said:

How do you figure he believes he is above the fighters based on what you saw post-fight between Rogan and GSP?
    no from all

Ansem said:

MMA_FTW said:

Ansem said:

MMA_FTW said:

no from all
    Rogan even gave GSP the mic to try and clarify if he wanted to retire or not. GSP was punch drunk after the fight. I can't blame the guy after the beating he was given. GSP admitted he could not remember specific aspects of the fight; it's probably not a good time to try to articulate what's on his mind.