UFC 167 FIGHTER SALARIES

_Finish_Him__Finish_Him_ Posts: 11,577Free
Can somebody tell me why GSP's win bonus isn't shown? He's the only one with(includes no win bonus) wtf?

@Rashad_Suga_Evans gets 250.000 congratz Bro ;)

UFC 167 Disclosed Fighter Payroll: $1,641,000

Georges St-Pierre: $400,000 (includes no win bonus)
def. Johny Hendricks: $50,000

Rashad Evans: $250,000 (includes $125,000 win bonus)
def. Chael Sonnen: $100,000

Robbie Lawler: $166,000 (includes $83,000 win bonus)
def. Rory MacDonald: $50,000

Tyron Woodley: $104,000 (includes $52,000 win bonus)
def. Josh Koscheck: $78,000

Ali Bagautinov: $20,000 (includes $10,000 win bonus)
def. Tim Elliott: $12,000

Donald Cerrone: $96,000 (includes $48,000 win bonus)
def. Evan Dunham: $25,000

Thales Leites: $20,000 (includes $10,000 win bonus)
def. Ed Herman: $40,000

Rick Story: $54,000 (includes $27,000 win bonus)
def. Brian Ebersole: $18,000

Erik Perez: $36,000 (includes $18,000 win bonus)
def. Edwin Figueroa: $12,000

Jason High: $30,000 (includes $15,000 win bonus)
def. Anthony Lapsley: $8,000

Sergio Pettis: $16,000 (includes $8,000 win bonus)
def. Will Campuzano: $10,000

Gain Villante: $38,000 (includes $19,000 win bonus)
def. Cody Donovan: $8,000
Predicition League Record: 39-15, Prediction League Record: 6-1, ***Camp League Record***: 9-2
OFFICIAL UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 7 WINNER
http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/147741/michelle-waterson-appreciation-thread/p1
http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/147932/that-80-s-90-s-thread-bittersweet-memories/p1

Tagged:

Comments

• IdentityIdentity Posts: 6,908Free
    Hendricks got screwed

Herman got double what Leites got even through a loss?

Fighter payments are crazy
  • AnsemAnsem Posts: 3,836Free

He will have a set pay win or lose I'm guessing so he gets 400k guaranteed and probably more including ppv sales. They should have paid Johnny his win bonus he's been robbed of money and a title he must be pissed.

They also get paid under the table, so im sure he got something. As for GSP he probably made close to 2 mill with PPV money and sponsors.

| Machida - JDS - Penn - Belfort - Nurmagomedov - Texiera |

“I make my own odds. I make my own atmosphere.” - Vitor Belfort

"Sixty G's babyyy! haha yeah!" - Conor Mcgregoat

• Ares11Ares11 Posts: 1,478Free
    lol, 50K for Johny is a joke. Win the fight and make 50K with no win bonus? LOL
    Favorite fighters:

HW: Lesnar, Schaub, dos Santos
    LHW: Gustafsson, OSP
    MW: Weidman, Jacare, Mousasi
    WW: Hendricks, MacDonald, Ellenberger, Thatch
    LW: Cowboy, Khabib
    FW: McGregor, Poirier
    BW: McDonald
    FLW: Dodson, Bagautinov
    Women: Aleksandra "Stitch" Albu, PaigePage

Predictions Tournament 8 Champion

WAR Elysium MMA

• SistiSisti Posts: 5,312Free
    Ares11 said:

lol, 50K for Johny is a joke. Win the fight and make 50K with no win bonus? LOL

lol 50K is a joke...let's just say they had 1million buys at $50 each (this doesn't even include merchandise + gate) so $50million may be accurate based on them probably not close to 1million buys

but that would mean he gets 1/1000 of the money for this event...the dude wins the main event and gets 1/1000

that needs to change and soon!
  • wanderleisilva101wanderleisilva101 Posts: 9,364Free
    Ansem said:

He will have a set pay win or lose I'm guessing so he gets 400k guaranteed and probably more including ppv sales. They should have paid Johnny his win bonus he's been robbed of money and a title he must be pissed.

They also get paid under the table, so im sure he got something. As for GSP he probably made close to 2 mill with PPV money and sponsors.
    Yeah they might have paid him more but they should have announced he's getting his win bonus and I wouldn't be surprised if GSP made around that much either.
    Bet Record- 76-43

UFC Survivor series tournament 1 winner

It's so cool that my partnership with my best friend and lover Antawn can be recognized as a marriage! DOMA is unconstitutional!

image image
  • TheBigDTheBigD Posts: 423Free
    Chael making more then Hendricks? lmao
  • 12er12er Posts: 10,804Free
    Champions don't get a win bonus. They have a set amount win or lose plus PPV points.

Chael is a boss, what other fighter makes 100K show money without ever holding the belt?

• MMA_FTWMMA_FTW Co-Owner of the UFCPosts: 6,818Free
    Did they announce who won Fight of the Night, Knock out of the Night, Submission of the Night awards for UFC 167?
    "Game recognize game and you lookin' kinda unfamiliar right now. I - I can't... Where's Granddad? Can I help you, sir?"
  • PoloRidahPoloRidah Posts: 11,253Free
    MMA_FTW said:

Did they announce who won Fight of the Night, Knock out of the Night, Submission of the Night awards for UFC 167?

FOTN went to GSP/Hendricks
    KOTN went to Woodley
    SOTN went to Cerrone

Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
    Hendricks 1,2,3,4

• wanderleisilva101wanderleisilva101 Posts: 9,364Free
    Just guessing here but Cerrone gets SOTN since he's the only one who got a sub, Woodley KOTN him finishing Kos was brutal and hilarious. Not sure about FOTN I'd have given it to Lawler I think but there's a few strong contenders.
    Bet Record- 76-43

UFC Survivor series tournament 1 winner

It's so cool that my partnership with my best friend and lover Antawn can be recognized as a marriage! DOMA is unconstitutional!

image image
  • zaksamezaksame Posts: 4,340Free
    edited November 2013
    GSP gets part of the pvp that is why,i am sure he doesn't get a win bonus,that is the way the UFC roles,they like to make it look like they give you something,but in reality,they give you what you already deserved.SO the UFC says ok here ya go ,a % of the ppv,probably works out close to what a win bonus would be lol. That is why he loves GSP,he is easy to rip off,even the 400k is a joke,they pay losers more and i hate to think what Brock was making.

Personally Hendrick's is not a good fighter and probably deserves that salary BUT,if the UFC deems him as the number 1 contender at 170,then they need to pay him as such.The UFC has a nice racket going,you are a slave to the salary until you get the next negotiation IF you get a NEXT.So after the UFC rips you off for that 6 fight deal,then you THINK you are now making a decent salary,only in reality,they give you the rest of what they ripped you off in the last deal.

SO Johnny might make 50k at 6 fights for 300k..Then they offer him a raise at 120k for 3 fights.So ends up 9 fights at 660k for a true average of about 75k.Not exactly a decent wage considering the expenses these fighters have when compared to the normal working man.Nop benefits,no pension even the crappy jobs in this world offer benefits and pension.PLUS you need factor in Johnny has to do FREE pr work for the UFC,ya the no wonder the UFC makes so much money and it all starts when they get you to fight for free on the TUF show lol.
    Post edited by zaksame on
    Gina Miesha Kyra ...yes please.
  • zaksamezaksame Posts: 4,340Free
    If you look even closer a guy like Ebersole made 18k but he will only fight once this year.After expenses,what is that like less than 10k a year?
    The average was at 2.1 fights per year on average at some of these wages,it is Burger King money.Donovan made 8k,he fights twice,so he makes 16k a year minus expenses,probably can't afford to eat at Burger King/let alone buy supplements,train at a gym,travel.medical expenses in between fights and that is IF the UFC actually paid his medical insurance for the fight.
    Gina Miesha Kyra ...yes please.
  • wesleywells1wesleywells1 TexasPosts: 7,319Free
    I'd be willing to bet Dana gave Hendricks a solid "locker room" bonus in addition to the FOTN bonus he won.
    WAR Wand, Hendo, Couture, Fedor, Lytle, Cro Cop, Frye, Sakuraba, Bas, Kharitonov, Barnett, Minowaman, Belfort, Sonnen, Zombie, Franklin, Thomson, Swanson, Wineland, Texeira, Belcher, Miller brothers, Cerrone, Palhares, Arlovski, Ludwig, Yamamoto, Barry, Hendricks, Benavidez, Munoz, Stephens, Jacare, Sanchez, Big Nog, Hunt, Maia, Brown, Lawler, Buentello, Zingano!!!

• Gabri1985Gabri1985 Manchester, England Posts: 7,695Free
    edited November 2013
    12er said:

Champions don't get a win bonus. They have a set amount win or lose plus PPV points.

Chael is a boss, what other fighter makes 100K show money without ever holding the belt?

pretty sure bisping makes more to show. Just looked it up bisping got 275k just to show in his last fight.
    Post edited by Gabri1985 on
    Oakland, CA: Raiders, A's, Warriors
  • GoToGuyGoToGuy Posts: 5,361Free
    I'm surprised Robbie got 83k base after coming back with 3 of his last 4 fights being loses. He must know how to talk the talk. While Rory and Hendricks got only 50K despite both being ranked 1 and 2 prior to the event.