The Method to Dana Whites Madness...

MMAMagicMMAMagic Posts: 46Free
Dana white from the fight he saw (GSP Vs Hendricks) GSP got smashed and damaged in the first round by hendricks...*???*

- Hendricks ONLY good shits he landed in the 1rst were very short elbows in a down ward motion while GSP had him against the fence which I thought was illegal and some very short knees to GSP's Thigh lol... (note: Joe Rogan yelling "Hard elbows", "Hard Knees" does not make them hard... It is called HYPE... and neither of the elbows or knees caused ANY real damage (other then superficial) to GSP... You know because elbows damage the face very easily, take no power for an elbow to damage the face...

Dana white saw GSP Hurt, Wobbled and DROPPED.... *???*...

GSP was hurt and wobbled by a short upper cut at the beginning of the 2nd round, but that was the only strike that did such a thing. All other damage to his face was short elbows which literally take no power at all because it is bone on face...

However though, GSP was NEVER, NEVER DROPPED by Hendricks in their fight...

And to cap off such great judgement of the GSP vs Hendricks fight. Dana White ONLY gave GSP the 3rd round LMFAO... Meaning he thought the absolutely best round that GSP had where he unarguably dominated Hendricks, was magically won by hendricks...

And believes it is all about damage... who ever does the most damage wins the fight. The Fact GSP out pointed Hendricks by out striking and grappling him for more rounds suddenly means nothing when he is likely to retire all of a sudden...
Thus, his fight against Jake shields where he out pointed jake, but was busted up taking the most damage was not won.... and the fight against Condit where he out pointed him, but took the most damage was not won either I guess... All of the sudden GSP's out striking and grappling thus winning by scoring the most points which he has done for the last 7-8 fights no longer makes him the winner when he is possibly going to retire and leave the WW title up for grabs...*eyebrow raised in suspicion*

IMHO, Dana White cannot be this bad at judging, he cannot have misinterpreted the fight to such a degree that he saw a knock down that never happened, a winning of the 1rst round, much less 5th round by Hendricks... NO!
I Believe that Dana is trying to light a fire under GSP's **** and hype a rematch at the same time because it will be huge. Dana white knows that whoevers face looks the worse at the end of the fight does not determine the winner... Such a rule would put to much in favor for those with power while being Biased against those without it and rely on scoring the most points to win instead.

No Dana white is trying to set up one hell of a rematch which I do want to see, but not because Johnny Hendricks deserves it, no, because GSP deserves to show that he was not performing at championship level and can actually have an effective game plan as always, utilize head movement as always, box the brawler and utilize his takedowns far far more to out wrestle Hendricks by an even higher margin.
Tagged:

Comments