Hendricks the true champ of UFC 170 WW class/ Poll for what to do if GSP don't wanna fight again!

GunnerBlaze21GunnerBlaze21 Posts: 82Free
edited November 2013 in UFC
Ok let's jump straight to the point Hendricks beat GSP hands down, Just the fact that Hendricks didn't even look like he been in a fight an GSP looked as though he had gotten dragged show's it. Everything GSP usually dose he couldn't, at least not near as good as he always has before an even GSP himself said he thought the last round was his best witch goes to show just how bad he did cause even in that round he hardly did anything. An he was so beat up an lost from the fight, he said Hendricks made him lose some his memory an he wanted to hang up his gloves that he left his soul in the cage, Now Dana believe's he has GSP talked into a rematch if so i hope Hendricks lands a shot so hard it brake GSP's neck an really retires an put's a end to the boring lay an pray jab king, Yes that's pretty messed up to say but it's not as bad as him getting that belt back an having the nerve to act like he deserves it.

Hendricks the true champ of UFC 170 WW class/ Poll for what to do if GSP don't wanna fight again!

Sign in to vote!
This is a public poll: others will see what you voted for.

Comments

• AndersonIsStillTheGOATAndersonIsStillTheGOAT Soon to be replaced by Gunnar NelsonPosts: 3,306Free
    Make Hendricks wait for GSP to get over his crying an have a rematch!
    I wanted to see GSP knocked out, and I'm sure Hendricks will take care of it next time.

• Ares11Ares11 Posts: 1,488Free
    Make Hendricks wait for GSP to get over his crying an have a rematch!
    I WANT them to strip GSP and give it Hendricks to make a statement, but in all reality I think they'll just do a rematch.
    Favorite fighters:

HW: Lesnar, Schaub, dos Santos
    LHW: Gustafsson, OSP
    MW: Weidman, Jacare, Mousasi
    WW: Hendricks, MacDonald, Ellenberger, Thatch
    LW: Cowboy, Khabib
    FW: McGregor, Poirier
    BW: McDonald
    FLW: Dodson, Bagautinov
    Women: Aleksandra "Stitch" Albu, PaigePage

Predictions Tournament 8 Champion

WAR Elysium MMA

• PakaLPakaL Posts: 4,106Elite
    GsP will be back like the terminator.
    HanDGuN kungFOO mixxed with AK karate(KiLLuminatti)

Belfort~EL GuapO~GraciE

Nemesis2Few^inspiration2many~Veni~Vidi~Vici~

Weidman,Moraga,Cormier,Scareface,MauleR,GingeR~BrownE&HondA HouseY all inspiring.

Chuck~GSP~norriS
    The Truth
    KingzombiE`aka`StundonG 2 Strong

The Notorious Conor Mcgregor ='s MMA's 2pac

Animated Gifs Animated Gifs

• Cole1186Cole1186 Posts: 3,766Free
    Put Hendricks an another top 5 in a interim title fight!
    PakaL said:

The terminator lost.
  • Do the right thing an strip GSP of the belt an give it to Hendricks since he already earned it!
    I really can't believe some people actually think GSP won that fight even going as far as to say Hendricks tapped in the 1st round lol it looks nothing like a damn tap
  • JunglebirdJunglebird Posts: 9,741Free
    the most obvious and fair choice:

GSP should retire peacefully and the belt given to Hendricks. GSP is obviously not wanting to fight anymore and has taken 3 beatings in a row. He's done so much for the UFC already he should be able to retire without ***hole Dana crying
    FEB. 2010
    Anderson Silva: Proof that you dont need PEDs to be the GOAT.
  • GoToGuyGoToGuy Posts: 5,361Free
    edited November 2013
    Interim belt if he's gone a long time.
    Post edited by GoToGuy on

• idrankyourbeeridrankyourbeer Sony: "We made VCRs too. Play in our world. Watch tv in theirs!"Posts: 21,121Free
    sorry. i dont vote on one sided basher baby polls.
    Just givin out the D
    Roy Nelson - Devouring the competition and pissing out excellence
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather. not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car
  • PakaLPakaL Posts: 4,106Elite
    Cole1186 said:

PakaL said:

The terminator lost.
    Excuse me your word VS what goes down in history ... GsP comes back knowing what to expect next time, and hendrix will not be getting the belt. Unless the aliens take him or erase his MMA skill.

HanDGuN kungFOO mixxed with AK karate(KiLLuminatti)

Belfort~EL GuapO~GraciE

Nemesis2Few^inspiration2many~Veni~Vidi~Vici~

Weidman,Moraga,Cormier,Scareface,MauleR,GingeR~BrownE&HondA HouseY all inspiring.

Chuck~GSP~norriS
    The Truth
    KingzombiE`aka`StundonG 2 Strong

The Notorious Conor Mcgregor ='s MMA's 2pac

Animated Gifs Animated Gifs

• Do the right thing an strip GSP of the belt an give it to Hendricks since he already earned it!

How is it a one sided poll GSP lost that fight they is no way in hell he won in anyway
  • NikkiNeversleepNikkiNeversleep ChicagoPosts: 5,036Free
    Do the right thing an strip GSP of the belt an give it to Hendricks since he already earned it!
    Give that man his belt.
  • WarWestWarWest Órale VatoPosts: 33,836Free
    What is a basher baby?

IDYB keeps saying this in all these threads and I still don't know what it means
    The Cal Ripken Of GSP hatin'
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
  • S6XStringzS6XStringz Posts: 1,067Free
    GSP should do what any champion would do. Have that rematch and if he truly believes he can beat Hendricks, go out there and prove it decisively then tell everyone to f off and take a nice long 2 year break since he can't be stripped or it would be a double standard to what Cruz did.
  • skillandpowerskillandpower Posts: 846Free

GSP should do what any champion would do. Have that rematch and if he truly believes he can beat Hendricks, go out there and prove it decisively then tell everyone to f off and take a nice long 2 year break since he can't be stripped or it would be a double standard to what Cruz did.

Totally agree with this ^

Do you guys think that IF GSP had finished Hendricks (lets say by sub) or if he was totally dominant on that fight .. do you think he would ask for a "brake" ??

Sorry, GSP and Anderson made this little "going away" speech is kind of pathetic to me (Anderson at least booked a rematch).
    PakaL said:

Cole1186 said:

PakaL said:

The terminator lost.
    Excuse me your word VS what goes down in history ... GsP comes back knowing what to expect next time, and hendrix will not be getting the belt. Unless the aliens take him or erase his MMA skill.

Regardless of weather he know's what to expect or not won't change anything all that means is now he knows for sure that he is done Hendricks is way stronger then him an will be hitting him even harder this time around an may even put GSP on ground an use ground an pound more GSP is going to sleep an he knows it thats why he tried to slip out he knew he lost an a rematch was coming i mean come on watch the end of the fight again it's clear who won an who lost by how they looked an acted
  • waikruwaikru UFC PresidentPosts: 10,043Free
    Do the right thing an strip GSP of the belt an give it to Hendricks since he already earned it!

We will just put you vote in for "Do the right thing an strip GSP of the belt an give it to Hendricks since he already earned it!"
    On November 16th Hendricks became the real undisputed champion.

"Believe in the beard"