Robbie Lawler & Damien Maia
Johny Hendricks & Jake Sheilds
Hector Lombard & Tyron Woodly
Hyun Gyn Lim & Rick Story
Nick Diaz & Erik Silva

Tagged:

Comments

• Ares11Ares11 Posts: 1,474Free
    LOL! Hendricks would school Jake Shields. I like the rest of the fights... some of them don't really make sense in the division right now, like Lawler and Maia(Lawler is coming off a huge win and Maia just lost to Shields) but it's still a good framework.
    Favorite fighters:

HW: dos Santos
    LHW: Gustafsson, OSP
    MW: Weidman, Jacare, Mousasi
    WW: Hendricks, MacDonald, Saffeidine, Thatch
    LW: Cowboy, Khabib
    FW: McGregor, Lamas, Corassani
    BW: McDonald
    FLW: Dodson, Bagautinov
    WBW: Aleksandra "Stitch" Albu

Predictions Tournament 8 Champion

WAR Elysium MMA

• mutharashamutharasha Posts: 692Free
    uhhhhh where's the Dong?
    #StillRallyingForMarkHunt

UFC 160 = the night Kiwis will fly.

The Kuddles Krew yo - Vitor ''The Phenom'' Belfort, Chael Sonnen, TJ Dillashaw, Frankie ''The Answer'' Edgar, Pat ''HD'' Barry, Erik Perez, Darrell Montague, Robert Drysdale, Charles ''Do Bronx'' Oliveira, Thiago Silva

FABIO!

Survivor Series 1 Runner Up (boy crie :'((((((((( )

• Jason_H.Jason_H. Posts: 2,156Free
    No tournament needed. Hendricks fights the number 2 guy for the belt and we will forget about GSP around this time next year.

GSP always talked about his legacy. It's true he is one of the winiest fighters in ufc history but when people talk about mma and amazing fights in the many years to come, GSP's name will never be mentioned. Paper champs don't make long lasting impressions on people.
    What??
  • its a hard decison to see who johny hendricks would be fighting next lawler? Condit again i mean its a tough decison thats why a tourament would be a godo idea the match ups might not be perfect but something of that sort and ARES11 the reason why i put those together is bevause like in any sport the number 8 seed fights like the number 2 seed so thats why i put it in that sort of way but im ready to find out whats going on with GSP he will always be one of the best but johny hendricks brought him the business and if they fight again he will do the same hopefully finish this time.
  • StompGrindStompGrind Posts: 21,150Free
    Tournaments is what Bellasnore does.
  • JbrahamsJbrahams Brisbane, AustraliaPosts: 11,760Ultimate
    Ares11 said:

LOL! Hendricks would school Jake Shields. I like the rest of the fights... some of them don't really make sense in the division right now, like Lawler and Maia(Lawler is coming off a huge win and Maia just lost to Shields) but it's still a good framework.

I wouldn't be surprised if Shields made it really boring and somewhat close. But I would back Hendricks
    UFC Community account: _Josh_