Machida to dominate middleweight divison?

tommyguns001tommyguns001 Posts: 1Free
i personally think the dragon has a very good chance at being the champion soon i think he can defeat almost anyone in the divison vitor belfort might be his toughest oppent IF they even face one another i have herd vitor is facing the winner of the weidman and silva 2 so we might get to see that match sooner than later but continued on the dragon is faceing a very good oppent soon what are your opions on the dragon and his future?
Tagged:

Comments

• Epiqu1nEpiqu1n Posts: 1,463Free
    Why the **** are so many new accounts being made? Who the **** is making all of these alts
    List of GOAT Fighters

1. Michael McDonald
    2. Nick Diaz
    3. Demetrious Johnson
    4. Matt Brown
    5. Rashad Evans
    6. JDS
    7. Joe Lauzon
    8. Patster
    9. Carnage
    10. 12er
    11. LayDownDead
    12. Diego Brandao
    13. Papy Abedi
    14. Tom Brady
    15. Russell Wilson
    16. Manhoef
    17. Scott Jorgensen
    18. Elias Silverio
    19. Fabio Maldonado
    20. Louis Smolka

• _Finish_Him__Finish_Him_ Posts: 11,568Free
    LMFAO who's making all these new accounts, cromwell?
    Predicition League Record: 39-15, Prediction League Record: 6-1, ***Camp League Record***: 9-2
    OFFICIAL UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 7 WINNER
    http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/147741/michelle-waterson-appreciation-thread/p1
    http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/147932/that-80-s-90-s-thread-bittersweet-memories/p1

• Gamer9133Gamer9133 Posts: 2,537Free
    i think machida will be very good at mw but i don't know if he will be champ

i know he beat an overrated can named munoz so lets not get ahead of ourselves

2014 is going to be a long year ^

< img src = " post link here " >

take out all the spaces except for between img src

Lol E1 was a second quicker
    Predicition League Record: 39-15, Prediction League Record: 6-1, ***Camp League Record***: 9-2
    http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/147741/michelle-waterson-appreciation-thread/p1
    http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/147932/that-80-s-90-s-thread-bittersweet-memories/p1

• GoToGuyGoToGuy Posts: 5,361Free
    LyGOATo is coming for his belt.

• JohnnyZadarJohnnyZadar Posts: 8,936Free
    he has a very good chance...but against Vitor?...would be a interesting fight...especially the way there fighting style is...
  • GoToGuyGoToGuy Posts: 5,361Free
    edited November 2013
    Rikly57 said:

Weidman would UD him.
    Belfort would KO him.
    Silva would KO him.
    Jacare would sub him.
    Leben would KO him.

Weidman would wrestle him like mad or lose. Lyoto beats him.
    Belfort gets counter punched into KTFO or ko's him - Want to see this fight badly though. Belfort is in full beast mode though so he might win.
    Silva won't fight him they're BFFs
    Jacare doesn't want to fight him but would lose if they did.
    Leben? ROFLMFAO, come on son, really? Full retard much?
    Post edited by GoToGuy on

• MachidaPowerMachidaPower Serial Chillin.Posts: 1,963Free
    Its gonna be Machida/Silva for the middleweight belt in July.

Visionary vision.
    the buffer 180... best move in the UFC.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=169_1364680421

"Ameriman is the P4P greatest poster of all time, and he would never welch on a sigbet." [sic]

"I took wanderleisilva101's MMA knowledge to the back of the throat and I loved it! P.S Chael will get destroyed by Wand too!"

Miesha Nose.

Visionary vision.

u think silva will agree to fight machida?

Gamer9133 said:

Visionary vision.

Yes. Whether to pass the torch, or whatever, I really think so. Mousasi isn't beating Machida, dude. Its obvious that he realized that he needed to be more aggressive. Its on, now.

"Ameriman is the P4P greatest poster of all time, and he would never welch on a sigbet." [sic]

"I took wanderleisilva101's MMA knowledge to the back of the throat and I loved it! P.S Chael will get destroyed by Wand too!"

Miesha Nose.
  • Jason_H.Jason_H. Posts: 2,158Free
    No matter what happens in Silva vs Weidman II, Machida will be fighting for the title in the later half of 2014.
    What??

Gamer9133 said:

Visionary vision.

Yes. Whether to pass the torch, or whatever, I really think so. Nobody is beating Machida, dude. Its obvious that he realized that he needed to be more aggressive. Its on, now.

Miesha Nose.

Gamer9133 said:

Visionary vision.

Yes. Whether to pass the torch, or whatever, I really think so. Nobody is beating Machida, dude. Its obvious that he realized that he needed to be more aggressive. Its on, now.
    i think machida beats everyone at mw except silva and vitor

not saying he can't win those fights, i am saying i don't know who would win

• JohnnyZadarJohnnyZadar Posts: 8,936Free
    Gamer9133 said:

Gamer9133 said:

Visionary vision.

i think machida beats everyone at mw except silva and vitor

not saying he can't win those fights, i am saying i don't know who would win
    me too...
  • wanderleisilva101wanderleisilva101 Posts: 9,357Free
    Rikly57 said:

^ lol Leben would get killed. Too slow and telegraphed Machida knock the piss out of him.

Machida may be the more technically sound and skilled fighter but Leben has legit power and one hit on Machida's chin, it's lights out for the dragon.
    Lmao Leben wouldn't even get close enough to land before he gets KTFO he's way too slow
    Bet Record- 76-43

UFC Survivor series tournament 1 winner

It's so cool that my partnership with my best friend and lover Antawn can be recognized as a marriage! DOMA is unconstitutional!

image image
  • the_vageniusthe_vagenius Posts: 219Free
    lygoato vs andy will never happen...vitor's charging style will get him ktfo against lygoato or tag lyoto and become vitor goatfort again thats 50-50 imo...lygoato wrecks weidman-- straight houses him. IF i stress the IF lygoato fights andy it would end with andy having a "serious injury" phantom injury style and cant continue or a phantom head kick by machida either way machida wins by way of zuffa's next golden boy
    at mw no questions 1,2,3 is andy,machida,vitor in no order
  • OmoplataypusOmoplataypus BostonPosts: 4,556Free

lygoato vs andy will never happen...vitor's charging style will get him ktfo against lygoato or tag lyoto and become vitor goatfort again thats 50-50 imo...lygoato wrecks weidman-- straight houses him. IF i stress the IF lygoato fights andy it would end with andy having a "serious injury" phantom injury style and cant continue or a phantom head kick by machida either way machida wins by way of zuffa's next golden boy
    at mw no questions 1,2,3 is andy,machida,vitor in no order

They already have a golden boy at MW. His name is Christopher Weidman and he would ragdoll Macheeder.
    !!! WAR KELGOAT
    !!! WAR MAIA
    !!! WAR CORMIER
    !!! WAR WEIDMAN  

Active bets:
    TheSinisterUrge-FRANKIE/bj, wedo619-BROWN/silva, MGun-RUMBLE/prayvis

"GOAT List:
    1. GSP
    2. Ryan LaFlare
    3. Other people"
    I took LyGOATo Machida's piss to the back of the throat and I loved it! wanderleisilva101 is the GOAT

• PoloRidahPoloRidah Posts: 11,250Free
    Weidman
    Belfort
    Silva
    Kennedy

They all smash the piss drinker.
    Hendricks 1,2,3,4

• skillandpowerskillandpower Posts: 819Free
    Gamer9133 said:

Curiosity ... what do you think about Weidman (the champion by the way) who also beat Munoz ?!

Thats idiotic !!

So you are not sure Machida would be the champion BECAUSE he beat Munoz in a MOST DOMINANT fashion than Weidman did.

Can you explain yourself my friend ?

Sorry but that logic of your really got my attention

Gamer9133 said:

Curiosity ... what do you think about Weidman (the champion by the way) who also beat Munoz ?!

Thats idiotic !!

So you are not sure Machida would be the champion BECAUSE he beat Munoz in a MOST DOMINANT fashion than Weidman did.

Are you saying that Machida's win over Munoz was more dominant than WeidGOAT's?
    Hendricks 1,2,3,4

PoloRidah said:

Gamer9133 said:

Thats idiotic !!

Polo, please dont dissapoint me !

Yes it was ok !!!

Munoz actually PUNCHED and chased Weidman in some momento during their fight. Munoz didnt even touch Machida (well he did hit his head on the dragons foot)

PoloRidah said:

Gamer9133 said:

Thats idiotic !!

Yes it was ok !!!

Munoz actually PUNCHED and chased Weidman in some momento during their fight. Munoz didnt even touch Machida (well he did hit his head on the dragons foot)
    Good post!

PoloRidah said:

Gamer9133 said:

Thats idiotic !!

Yes it was ok !!!

Good post!
    This holds no value coming from the worst poster to ever grace the forum with his presence.

PoloRidah said:

Gamer9133 said:

Thats idiotic !!

Yes it was ok !!!

This is opinion based and we can agree to disagree.

Weidman smashes Machida either way though.
    Hendricks 1,2,3,4

LoL LiL romo flagged me. Hopefully your tampon is secure.
    Hendricks 1,2,3,4

• PunchBagPunchBag Posts: 7,804Free
    machida cant dominate any division with his style, he gives to many fights away to the judges
    "Believe in the beard"
    I bet against THE KING and he smashed my little gonads into oblivion

PoloRidah said:

PoloRidah said:

Gamer9133 said:

Thats idiotic !!

Yes it was ok !!!

Good post!
    This holds no value coming from the worst poster to ever grace the forum with his presence.

PoloRidah said:

Gamer9133 said:

Thats idiotic !!

Yes it was ok !!!

This is opinion based and we can agree to disagree.

Weidman smashes Machida either way though.
    You are right .. opinions, opinions, opinions, thats all.

Truth is that nobody is right or wrong because anything can happen in MMA.

Just check Anderson/Weidman and Jones/Gus
    edited November 2013
    LAst post of Page = also Good post

Post edited by _Finish_Him_ on

PunchBag said:

machida cant dominate any division with his style, he gives to many fights away to the judges

He's learning to attack because people learned NOT to attack him.

Miesha Nose.
  • PunchBagPunchBag Posts: 7,804Free

PunchBag said:

He's learning to attack because people learned NOT to attack him.
    when he attacks he gets knocked out.

shogun vs machida 2
    jones vs machida
    "Believe in the beard"
    I bet against THE KING and he smashed my little gonads into oblivion