Any updates on Jordan Mein?

NewMMAFansSuckNewMMAFansSuck Posts: 1,803Free
He looked pretty good against Matt Brown, almost finished him at one point. Anyone know whats going on with him?
Him and Roidy should rematch.
Edson Barboza 2014 Lightweight Champion!

Tagged:

Comments

• IdentityIdentity Posts: 6,881Free
    He has so much potential its unreal

Haven't been able to find anything on a opponent for a while
  • NewMMAFansSuckNewMMAFansSuck Posts: 1,803Free
    Identity said:

He has so much potential its unreal

Haven't been able to find anything on a opponent for a while

I agree. Very talented fighter for sure. He needs to get a fight booked asap.

PATSTER said:

Looked good in the Brown fight? Lol he sprinted away from him the entire fight getting smashed and quit in the second round.

I wouldn't say he did well.

Brown was his 2nd UFC fight and his 2nd fight within a month. He dropped Brown with a body shot, he deserves hespect.

Brown is tough for any fighter but Jordan did well
    PATSTER said:

Looked good in the Brown fight? Lol he sprinted away from him the entire fight getting smashed and quit in the second round.

He dropped Brown while pedalling backwards then? Thats pretty impressive to me.

P.S. Is this guy Epiqu1n your ****? He likes every single one of your post and flags anyone that disagrees with you.

• 12er12er Posts: 10,764Free

PATSTER said:

P.S. Is this guy Epiqu1n your ****? He likes every single one of your post and flags anyone that disagrees with you.
    @epiqu1n is a straight G. Show some respect.
    A Rory rematch would be a awesome fight
  • Epiqu1nEpiqu1n Posts: 1,461Free
    12er said:

PATSTER said:

LOL I think this can is slightly butthurt the immortal raped Jorcan Mein
    List of GOAT Fighters

1. Michael McDonald
    2. Nick Diaz
    3. Demetrious Johnson
    4. Matt Brown
    5. Rashad Evans
    6. JDS
    7. Joe Lauzon
    8. Patster
    9. Carnage
    10. 12er
    11. LayDownDead
    12. Diego Brandao
    13. Papy Abedi
    14. Tom Brady
    15. Russell Wilson
    16. Manhoef
    17. Scott Jorgensen
    18. Elias Silverio
    19. Fabio Maldonado
    20. Louis Smolka

• wanderleisilva101wanderleisilva101 Posts: 9,354Free
    Discrediting Mein kinda just discredits Brown's win really it was a great fight but Browns recovery and heart and power prevailed I'm looking forward to Meins next fight though.
    Bet Record- 76-43

UFC Survivor series tournament 1 winner

It's so cool that my partnership with my best friend and lover Antawn can be recognized as a marriage! DOMA is unconstitutional!

image image
    Epiqu1n said:

12er said:

PATSTER said:

Is that what it takes to get a response out of you? Instead you lurk in the shadows riding off Patsers coat tails. And Im actually a Matt Brown fan, point out a post where ive said something negative of Matt Brown. I said he simply does not have muay thai that is "unmatched by any mma fighter". Hes a great fighter that could be most of the WW division, but i know trolling when i see it buddy.

Epiqu1n said:

12er said:

PATSTER said:

Is that what it takes to get a response out of you? Instead you lurk in the shadows riding off Patsers coat tails. And Im actually a Matt Brown fan, point out a post where ive said something negative of Matt Brown. I said he simply does not have muay thai that is "unmatched by any mma fighter". Hes a great fighter that could be most of the WW division, but i know trolling when i see it buddy.
    gotten to.
    List of GOAT Fighters

1. Michael McDonald
    2. Nick Diaz
    3. Demetrious Johnson
    4. Matt Brown
    5. Rashad Evans
    6. JDS
    7. Joe Lauzon
    8. Patster
    9. Carnage
    10. 12er
    11. LayDownDead
    12. Diego Brandao
    13. Papy Abedi
    14. Tom Brady
    15. Russell Wilson
    16. Manhoef
    17. Scott Jorgensen
    18. Elias Silverio
    19. Fabio Maldonado
    20. Louis Smolka

Epiqu1n said:

Epiqu1n said:

12er said:

PATSTER said:

gotten to.
    Me- 1 Patster v0.5- 0

edited November 2013

Epiqu1n said:

Epiqu1n said:

12er said:

PATSTER said:

gotten to.
    Me- 1 Patster v0.5- 0
    not quite. And lol at you calling me out for lurking and liking posts but you got @identity doing the same thing lmfao!
    Post edited by Epiqu1n on
    List of GOAT Fighters

1. Michael McDonald
    2. Nick Diaz
    3. Demetrious Johnson
    4. Matt Brown
    5. Rashad Evans
    6. JDS
    7. Joe Lauzon
    8. Patster
    9. Carnage
    10. 12er
    11. LayDownDead
    12. Diego Brandao
    13. Papy Abedi
    14. Tom Brady
    15. Russell Wilson
    16. Manhoef
    17. Scott Jorgensen
    18. Elias Silverio
    19. Fabio Maldonado
    20. Louis Smolka

Epiqu1n said:

Epiqu1n said:

Epiqu1n said:

12er said:

PATSTER said:

gotten to.
    Me- 1 Patster v0.5- 0
    not quite. And lol at you calling me out for lurking and liking posts but you got @identity doing the same thing lmfao!
    LOL i just saw your sig. #8 explains it all.

• AndersonIsStillTheGOATAndersonIsStillTheGOAT Soon to be replaced by Gunnar NelsonPosts: 3,133Free

He looked pretty good against Matt Brown, almost finished him at one point. Anyone know whats going on with him?

Epiqu1n said:

Epiqu1n said:

Epiqu1n said:

12er said:

PATSTER said:

gotten to.
    Me- 1 Patster v0.5- 0
    Just the same **** in here everyday. Rarely does a thread stay on topic

Epiqu1n said:

Epiqu1n said:

Epiqu1n said:

12er said:

PATSTER said:

gotten to.
    Me- 1 Patster v0.5- 0

lol i put all the good posters in my sig to show respect. You are just gotten to that you are **** poster
    List of GOAT Fighters

1. Michael McDonald
    2. Nick Diaz
    3. Demetrious Johnson
    4. Matt Brown
    5. Rashad Evans
    6. JDS
    7. Joe Lauzon
    8. Patster
    9. Carnage
    10. 12er
    11. LayDownDead
    12. Diego Brandao
    13. Papy Abedi
    14. Tom Brady
    15. Russell Wilson
    16. Manhoef
    17. Scott Jorgensen
    18. Elias Silverio
    19. Fabio Maldonado
    20. Louis Smolka

^ this
    Identity said:

Epiqu1n said:

Epiqu1n said:

Epiqu1n said:

12er said:

PATSTER said:

gotten to.
    Me- 1 Patster v0.5- 0
    Just the same **** in here everyday. Rarely does a thread stay on topic
    not my fault I got called out bro
    List of GOAT Fighters

1. Michael McDonald
    2. Nick Diaz
    3. Demetrious Johnson
    4. Matt Brown
    5. Rashad Evans
    6. JDS
    7. Joe Lauzon
    8. Patster
    9. Carnage
    10. 12er
    11. LayDownDead
    12. Diego Brandao
    13. Papy Abedi
    14. Tom Brady
    15. Russell Wilson
    16. Manhoef
    17. Scott Jorgensen
    18. Elias Silverio
    19. Fabio Maldonado
    20. Louis Smolka

12er said:

^ this
    ^ this
    List of GOAT Fighters

1. Michael McDonald
    2. Nick Diaz
    3. Demetrious Johnson
    4. Matt Brown
    5. Rashad Evans
    6. JDS
    7. Joe Lauzon
    8. Patster
    9. Carnage
    10. 12er
    11. LayDownDead
    12. Diego Brandao
    13. Papy Abedi
    14. Tom Brady
    15. Russell Wilson
    16. Manhoef
    17. Scott Jorgensen
    18. Elias Silverio
    19. Fabio Maldonado
    20. Louis Smolka

Lol these forum numbers are dwindling fast due to the number of trolls.

Epiqu1n said:

Epiqu1n said:

Epiqu1n said:

Epiqu1n said:

12er said:

PATSTER said:

gotten to.
    Me- 1 Patster v0.5- 0

lol i put all the good posters in my sig to show respect. You are just gotten to that you are **** poster
    So you honestly believe Matt Brown has Muay Thai striking that is "unmatched by any MMA fighter?"

And youre not showing respect, youre kissing ****.

yeah so leave before you make every member quit
    List of GOAT Fighters

1. Michael McDonald
    2. Nick Diaz
    3. Demetrious Johnson
    4. Matt Brown
    5. Rashad Evans
    6. JDS
    7. Joe Lauzon
    8. Patster
    9. Carnage
    10. 12er
    11. LayDownDead
    12. Diego Brandao
    13. Papy Abedi
    14. Tom Brady
    15. Russell Wilson
    16. Manhoef
    17. Scott Jorgensen
    18. Elias Silverio
    19. Fabio Maldonado
    20. Louis Smolka

Epiqu1n said:

yeah so leave before you make every member quit
    I rarely even post here guy. This is not the forum to post on when looking for a serious coversation on fighters. Everyone should know that by now. I just get bored at work and have fun proving trolls wrong.

Epiqu1n said:

Epiqu1n said:

Epiqu1n said:

Epiqu1n said:

12er said:

PATSTER said:

gotten to.
    Me- 1 Patster v0.5- 0

So you honestly believe Matt Brown has Muay Thai striking that is "unmatched by any MMA fighter?"

You're god damn right I do. You aren't a Matt Brown fan if you don't.
    List of GOAT Fighters

1. Michael McDonald
    2. Nick Diaz
    3. Demetrious Johnson
    4. Matt Brown
    5. Rashad Evans
    6. JDS
    7. Joe Lauzon
    8. Patster
    9. Carnage
    10. 12er
    11. LayDownDead
    12. Diego Brandao
    13. Papy Abedi
    14. Tom Brady
    15. Russell Wilson
    16. Manhoef
    17. Scott Jorgensen
    18. Elias Silverio
    19. Fabio Maldonado
    20. Louis Smolka

Identity said:

So when you gunna eat the ****?
    List of GOAT Fighters

1. Michael McDonald
    2. Nick Diaz
    3. Demetrious Johnson
    4. Matt Brown
    5. Rashad Evans
    6. JDS
    7. Joe Lauzon
    8. Patster
    9. Carnage
    10. 12er
    11. LayDownDead
    12. Diego Brandao
    13. Papy Abedi
    14. Tom Brady
    15. Russell Wilson
    16. Manhoef
    17. Scott Jorgensen
    18. Elias Silverio
    19. Fabio Maldonado
    20. Louis Smolka

Identity said:

^This

Epiqu1n said:

Epiqu1n said:

Epiqu1n said:

Epiqu1n said:

Epiqu1n said:

12er said:

PATSTER said:

gotten to.
    Me- 1 Patster v0.5- 0

You're god damn right I do. You aren't a Matt Brown fan if you don't.
    Your logic is comical.

edited November 2013
    lol that too