how good will Weidmans KO face be?

MachidaPowerMachidaPower Serial Chillin.Posts: 1,963Free
edited November 2013 in UFC
Let's get a poll before the fight, so we can look back on it.

how good will Weidmans KO face be?

Sign in to vote!
This is a public poll: others will see what you voted for.
the buffer 180... best move in the UFC.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=169_1364680421

"Ameriman is the P4P greatest poster of all time, and he would never welch on a sigbet." [sic]

"I took wanderleisilva101's MMA knowledge to the back of the throat and I loved it! P.S Chael will get destroyed by Wand too!"

Miesha Nose.

Comments

• PoloRidahPoloRidah Posts: 11,310Free
    MP just will never be a good poster until he stops trying to troll with Silva/WeidGOAT as his bait.
    Hendricks 1,2,3,4

• carnages41carnages41 Posts: 36,269Free
    terrible troll
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last one to post wins- Winner
    UFC Forum Fight Camp- Winner
    UFC PREDICTIONS TOURNAMENT 5 - unofficial winner
  • MIRKO_CRO_COPMIRKO_CRO_COP Posts: 9,277Free
    1= i am not imprezzzzzed.
    i picked 1

thought this poll was about the thread..not imprezzed

• AnsemAnsem Posts: 3,836Free
    edited November 2013
    10= better than Hashad.
    Its gonna be the modern day ShadFace because he's got that same brimming confidence thats gonna get shutdown and rebooted. Although I dont think Silva will be the artist to create it, I think the original artist himself (Machida) will paint it for us on his title shot.
    Post edited by Ansem on

| Machida - JDS - Penn - Belfort - Nurmagomedov - Texiera |

“I make my own odds. I make my own atmosphere.” - Vitor Belfort

"Sixty G's babyyy! haha yeah!" - Conor Mcgregoat

• _Finish_Him__Finish_Him_ Posts: 11,585Free
    10= better than Hashad.
    Ko faces of guys who got never KTFO are always great... look at Rashads, Machidas Mendes and Silvas face unfortunately ;))
    Predicition League Record: 39-15, Prediction League Record: 6-1, ***Camp League Record***: 9-2
    OFFICIAL UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 7 WINNER
    http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/147741/michelle-waterson-appreciation-thread/p1
    http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/147932/that-80-s-90-s-thread-bittersweet-memories/p1

• GoToGuyGoToGuy Posts: 5,361Free
    Average but it will be glorious no doubt.

• MrBisonMrBison Posts: 554Free
    irrelevant as he will not get KO'd
  • MegasoupMegasoup Maker of SoupsPosts: 2,386Free
    I think Silva is going to win the rematch, and I don't really like Weidman (something about him; he just doesn't seem like a "fun" guy,) but I don't think it's funny to make fun of fighters that get knocked out. I've lost more than a few fights and it sucks. It really sucks. I've never had anyone make fun of me for a loss, so I don't know how I'd react. It's just a terrible thing, though.

I'm not trying to come down on you too hard, though. You might not have thought about it that way. Passion is one thing; ridicule is another.
    Member of the People's Freedom Movement

• MachidaPowerMachidaPower Serial Chillin.Posts: 1,963Free
    Megasoup said:

I think Silva is going to win the rematch, and I don't really like Weidman (something about him; he just doesn't seem like a "fun" guy,) but I don't think it's funny to make fun of fighters that get knocked out. I've lost more than a few fights and it sucks. It really sucks. I've never had anyone make fun of me for a loss, so I don't know how I'd react. It's just a terrible thing, though.

I'm not trying to come down on you too hard, though. You might not have thought about it that way. Passion is one thing; ridicule is another.

I'm not cheering for the guy to die, dude.

"Ameriman is the P4P greatest poster of all time, and he would never welch on a sigbet." [sic]

"I took wanderleisilva101's MMA knowledge to the back of the throat and I loved it! P.S Chael will get destroyed by Wand too!"

Miesha Nose.
    Making fun of fighters when they lose is a crappy thing to do.

The last fight I had, I won. But I didn't even tell anybody that was close to me (outside of the gym) that I had a fight.

I didn't because I got knocked out in the fight just before that. It was humiliating. Of course, the people I knew or was just loosely acquainted with that didn't even bother to spend money on a ticket to actually see it, wanted to know how I did in that fight (the one I was knocked out in, which was just a technical knockout, mind you.) These people don't train, don't fight, don't know anything and didn't even bother to show up, but they just had to chime in with their collective wisdom and they were my harshest critics. I say that, but it still sucked.

So, I had a great fight to finish out my career; probably my best one. It went the distance, but it was a dogfight (just to be clear, I'm talking about boxing.) I saw it on video, too. I looked awesome; like I really knew what I was doing. It wasn't nearly as close as I felt like it was mid-fight. But, I was so embarrassed by the way my previous fight went down, that I didn't even tell anyone that I had this fight coming...so afterwards I didn't feel like I could tell anyone about my dominant win.

Again; making fun of fighters when they lose is a crappy thing to do.

10= better than Hashad.

Megasoup said:

The last fight I had, I won. But I didn't even tell anybody that was close to me (outside of the gym) that I had a fight.

I didn't because I got knocked out in the fight just before that. It was humiliating. Of course, the people I knew or was just loosely acquainted with that didn't even bother to spend money on a ticket to actually see it, wanted to know how I did in that fight (the one I was knocked out in, which was just a technical knockout, mind you.) These people don't train, don't fight, don't know anything and didn't even bother to show up, but they just had to chime in with their collective wisdom and they were my harshest critics. I say that, but it still sucked.

So, I had a great fight to finish out my career; probably my best one. It went the distance, but it was a dogfight (just to be clear, I'm talking about boxing.) I saw it on video, too. I looked awesome; like I really knew what I was doing. It wasn't nearly as close as I felt like it was mid-fight. But, I was so embarrassed by the way my previous fight went down, that I didn't even tell anyone that I had this fight coming...so afterwards I didn't feel like I could tell anyone about my dominant win.

didn't read, oh, and neither did anyone else.
    quoted for truth

Predicition League Record: 39-15, Prediction League Record: 6-1, ***Camp League Record***: 9-2
    http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/147741/michelle-waterson-appreciation-thread/p1
    http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/147932/that-80-s-90-s-thread-bittersweet-memories/p1

Megasoup said:

Megasoup said:

quoted for truth

Whatever. It's real perspective about a sport you guys seem to care about. Go forth with your ignorance; apparently there's not much I can do about that.

10= better than Hashad.
    Megasoup said:

Megasoup said:

Megasoup said:

quoted for truth

Whatever. It's real perspective about a sport you guys seem to care about. Go forth with your ignorance; apparently there's not much I can do about that.
    I actually think that you are pretty funny sometimes, but your posts are always so damn long... ever thought about to make your posts in MMAGenius style?

• rodrodMMA92rodrodMMA92 TexasPosts: 3,996Free
    Average. Elbows too pointy.

21-16 SIG . . . . . 2-1 AV

Rua . . . . . . Penn . . . . . . Maia . . . . . .Van Soest . . . . . . Rousey . . . . . . . JDS . . . . . . Silva

imageimageimageTVSRouseyimageShogun

• MMAGunsMMAGuns Posts: 193Free
    +1 thread title. Everything else sucked.
    Brown
    Gus
    Machida
    Condit
    Cerone
    Edgar
    Faber
    Uncle Creepy
    Rousey
  • AndersonIsStillTheGOATAndersonIsStillTheGOAT Soon to be replaced by Gunnar NelsonPosts: 3,179Free
    10= better than Hashad.
    It will be like @MrBison's sig, but for real.

• MrBisonMrBison Posts: 554Free

It will be like @MrBison's sig, but for real.

haha ^ ^
  • PunchBagPunchBag Posts: 7,824Free
    i doubt rashads can ever be topped
    "Believe in the beard"
    I bet against THE KING and he smashed my little gonads into oblivion

• PakaLPakaL Posts: 4,102Elite
    You silly goof balls still in the middle of your wet dreams? Weidman will ruin your weekend once again. Machida this rashad that neto this souza that all will fall.
    HanDGuN kungFOO mixxed with AK karate(KiLLuminatti)

Belfort~EL GuapO~GraciE

Nemesis2Few^inspiration2many~Veni~Vidi~Vici~

Weidman,Moraga,Cormier,Scareface,MauleR,GingeR~BrownE&HondA HouseY all inspiring.

Chuck~GSP~norriS
    The Truth
    KingzombiE`aka`StundonG 2 Strong

The Notorious Conor Mcgregor ='s MMA's 2pac

Animated Gifs Animated Gifs

• AndersonIsStillTheGOATAndersonIsStillTheGOAT Soon to be replaced by Gunnar NelsonPosts: 3,179Free
    10= better than Hashad.
    Good enough so I can use it as my avatar

Good enough so I can use it as my avatar

I miss the sexy Sparta av. Mmmmmm.

Miesha Nose.
  • Jason_H.Jason_H. Posts: 2,182Free
    I am willing to av, sig, or even youtube bet anyone that Weidman wins again with an even better finish.
    What??
  • Gamer9133Gamer9133 Posts: 2,537Free
    i think weidman will have a nice tko face

2014 is going to be a long year ^

< img src = " post link here " >

take out all the spaces except for between img src

Jason_H. said:

I am willing to av, sig, or even youtube bet anyone that Weidman wins again with an even better finish.

Pee drinking bet. U fill WTGs shoes. No cuts in the vid, no Lucas magic. Straight up 3oz. of pee.

Miesha Nose.
  • PunchBagPunchBag Posts: 7,824Free
    edited November 2013

Jason_H. said:

Pee drinking bet. U fill WTGs shoes. No cuts in the vid, no Lucas magic. Straight up 3oz. of pee.
    you being a big fan of lyoto wouldnt be surprised if the whole piss drinking ritual was your mutual connection with the man and the reason you salute him as your account name

so taking a piss drinking bet with a piss drinker wouldnt be fair.
    Post edited by PunchBag on
    "Believe in the beard"
    I bet against THE KING and he smashed my little gonads into oblivion

• DoctorRicanDoctorRican Posts: 68Free
    PunchBag said:

Jason_H. said:

you being a big fan of lyoto wouldnt be surprised if the whole piss drinking ritual was your mutual connection with the man and the reason you salute him as your account name

so taking a piss drinking bet with a piss drinker wouldnt be fair.
    Did you guys hear that? I swear it sounded just like a duck.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------

Anderson Silva - Since day 1
    Uriah Hall - Reminds me of a great friend of mine.
    Nick Diaz - How could you not be a fan?
    Anthony Pettis - Puerto Rico representing!
    Ronda Rousey - You know what she is going to do and she does it anyway.
    Rose Namajunas - Flying armbar? Are you kidding me?
  • Jason_H.Jason_H. Posts: 2,182Free

Jason_H. said:

No can do, buddy. Something less hardcore.
    What??
  • DoctorRicanDoctorRican Posts: 68Free
    Jason_H. said:

Jason_H. said:

No can do, buddy. Something less hardcore.
    There it is again. There is definitely a duck in here.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------

Anderson Silva - Since day 1
    Uriah Hall - Reminds me of a great friend of mine.
    Nick Diaz - How could you not be a fan?
    Anthony Pettis - Puerto Rico representing!
    Ronda Rousey - You know what she is going to do and she does it anyway.
    Rose Namajunas - Flying armbar? Are you kidding me?
    Its basically like "which Weidman fan wants to drink some pee in a month... Step right up". Lol. U gotta have some CONVICTION!

Miesha Nose.
  • 12er12er Posts: 10,843Free

Its basically like "which Weidman fan wants to drink some pee in a month... Step right up". Lol. U gotta have some CONVICTION!

You'd welch anyway.