Rogan: "Georges Should Retire" Hendricks: "If you can't handle the stress of being champ give it up"

Comments

• MMAGunsMMAGuns Posts: 193Free
    LOL! Awesome comment! Makes a lot of sense... or not.

What I love the most about that fight is that GSP destroyed all the talking points. "He is a coward!!!" "He has no chin!!!" "He has no heart!!!" "He is boring!!!"

So what's left now? Lady boys in Thailand? hahaha.
    Brown
    Gus
    Machida
    Condit
    Cerone
    Edgar
    Faber
    Uncle Creepy
    Rousey
  • wanderleisilva101wanderleisilva101 Posts: 9,413Free
    How can GSP have head trauma he just lays on people lol I find it funny as soon as he loses people recommend retirement he needs to go ahead and lose to Hendricks again then let Silva really retire him.
    Bet Record- 76-43

UFC Survivor series tournament 1 winner

It's so cool that my partnership with my best friend and lover Antawn can be recognized as a marriage! DOMA is unconstitutional!

image image
  • AndersonIsStillTheGOATAndersonIsStillTheGOAT Soon to be replaced by Gunnar NelsonPosts: 3,229Free

How can GSP have head trauma he just lays on people lol I find it funny as soon as he loses people recommend retirement he needs to go ahead and lose to Hendricks again then let Silva really retire him.

This. Everyone puts their **** on the line in the octagon, but GSP fought safe for years and bored us to death.

Now he's unable to lay and pray and his fans are desperately worried about his health.

• MMAMagicMMAMagic Posts: 46Free
    _TUF1_ said:
    Hendricks is such a damn baby!!! Boohoo... I could not actually win the fight so I am just going to attack GSP's character while showing how great mine is...
  • AndersonIsStillTheGOATAndersonIsStillTheGOAT Soon to be replaced by Gunnar NelsonPosts: 3,229Free
    @MMAMAgic @MMAGuns

Damn, GSP Defence Force used to be more creative.

@MMAMAgic @MMAGuns

Back under your bridge troll... If you are dumb enough to buy into the "Hendricks was robbed" BS then that says enough about you... GSP out pointed Hendricks like he has done everyone else for the 5 years, get over it... It is a week later now and this trivial argument needs to just end. Hendricks has proven himself a baby and more then 70% a ****...
    MMAMagic said:

@MMAMAgic @MMAGuns

Back under your bridge troll... If you are dumb enough to buy into the "Hendricks was robbed" BS then that says enough about you... GSP out pointed Hendricks like he has done everyone else for the 5 years, get over it... It is a week later now and this trivial argument needs to just end. Hendricks has proven himself a baby and more then 70% a ****...
    Seems like someone is gotten to

MMAMagic said:

@MMAMAgic @MMAGuns

Seems like someone is gotten to
    Oh noes, I am gotten too... WTF?!?! LMAO, your just mad your Boy Anderson silva is not the goat and got dominated then KO'ed showing he is not that great while GSP wins again. Your too transparent... All your doing is displacing your frustration that GSP>anderson silva and that he is the all time winning UFC fighter of all time while ANderson is still dizzy from getting rocked by Wiedman.. thus you troll anyone that argues for GSP no matter the valid/sound reason and logic behind the argument. In the end, your just as big a baby as Hendricks...
  • _TUF1__TUF1_ Posts: 8,225Free
    lol atleast he doesn't have to make alts to get somebody to agree with him MMAGuns i mean MMAMagic

_TUF1_ said:

MMAGuns said:

What I love the most about that fight is that GSP destroyed all the talking points. "He is a coward!!!" "He has no chin!!!" "He has no heart!!!" "He is boring!!!"

lol he only didn't lay and pray because Hendricks is a superior wrestler and wouldn't allow it
    he got rocked by Hendricks throwing at 70%
    He still has no heart, he says he doesn't remember most of the fight. GSP not on auto pilot would have ran.
    Hendricks made it exciting. Georges threw baby leg kicks, wall n stalled, and jabbed his way to the GOAT robbery

So what's lef now? Georges didn't grease against Penn? hahaha

LMAO...

Point 1:
    GSP 3 takedowns to Hendricks 2 and their cage grapplling/clinching was pretty much even so GSP proved his wrestling>Hendricks... Apparently you cannot count... 3>2,,, The Only thing Hendricks proved is that he is physically stronger then GSP in a clinch, that is all.

Point 2:
    Hendricks is full of shat! If he was fighting at 70% the entire fight then why was he half the fighter he was after 7 minutes (1rst round and first half of the 2nd round) because he clearly gased at that point showing he was fighting at 100 % and after 7 minutes he was left closer to 50%... Even Rogan recognized how much different Hendricks was at the start of round 3 then what he was at the beginning thus Hendricks performance and what he says are two completely different things...
    Hendricks gave it his all yet could not win and is just making more excuses showing how big a **** he is...

And GSP's SO called "Lay and prey" is not that exciting and may seem stupid to a lamen, but it is strategy. GSP paces himself clearly which is why he does not gas after 7 minutes in a 25 minute fight like Hendricks then make an excuse about fighting at 70% to pace himself when clearly that is not what he did....
    Not to mention, if GSP's "Lay and prey" was so ineffective and not showing his dominance then why was it that all those opponents could not get GSP off and keep him from dominating them despite showing he is barely even trying.. I guess you are blind to that perspective of GSP's so called "Lay and prey".

Point 3:
    GSP was in a real fight and thus clearly went into autopilot.... Just as bruce lee says "it hits all by itself".. I am a fighter and I know what this feels like, having the body react and fight on it's own while you sit back and just watch while in the zone. And, I can corroborate that not remembering much while in autopilot is normal (you ever went into autopilot while driving home and no remember how you got so far without remembering, it's the same concept)... Obviously because without willingly choosing which strikes to throw and thinking about it, it is hard to remember...
    However, Hendricks is the one who showed th emost memory loss plus selective perception actually believing he out struck, out jabbed, out wrestled and did everything he needed to beat GSP despite GSP actually out striking him, easily scoring 7 jabs to his every 1, taking him down 3 times to hendricks 2 and Not being able to KO, Make GSP tap, force a stoppage or even out points GSP showing he did NOTHING to beat GSP... Not everything...
    In the end proving he wants to win so bad his perception thus memory of the event is altered to try and ease the anxiety of knowing he did not win, thus blew his chance.

Point 4:
    Baby leg kicks? If that is true then why is GSP cleared for competition in 3 months while Hendricks is in 6 months due to knee problems... Clearly GSP did the more quality damage if Hendricks is forced to not compete due to the damage he inflicted while GSP's face will be healed in the next month.

In Conclusion:
    Your being BIASED as hell, why else would you make such an unreasonable argument base don nothing more then a poor interpretation and no FACTS,,,
    And GSP won, Hendricks LOST, Get Over it!!! It's a week later and there is no need to keep arguing about this... GSP out pointed Hendricks as he has done all his other opponents for the last 5 years now.
  • wanderleisilva101wanderleisilva101 Posts: 9,413Free
    Actually it was GSP fans running around after Silva lost anyway thinking"oh this is great now we can pretend GSP is better" lmao he is scared of Silva straight up probably the reason these injuries and emotional problems are coming up after all his other excuses, he knows the fans wont give up asking for it at least Silva goes in there and takes risks and does things no one else does when people look back it will always be Silva >>>> GSP.

As for him getting finished it was his own fault but that was not Silva at his best he can change things up where as GSP got handled at his own speciality the decision game well he should have anyway if the corrupt judges could score a fight.
    Bet Record- 76-43

UFC Survivor series tournament 1 winner

It's so cool that my partnership with my best friend and lover Antawn can be recognized as a marriage! DOMA is unconstitutional!

image image
  • NeckCrankNeckCrank Posts: 821Free
    hahaha
    download (5).jpg
    259 x 194 - 9K
    ()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

• zaksamezaksame Posts: 4,342Free
    Rogan could be talking about the problems of the UFC or Dana or Hendrick's but no the media has to keep badgering GSP?
    Hendrick's could be talking aobut what he could do to becoem a better fighter,and trust me he has tons of room to improve,but nope,let's change the subject off of me and talk about GSP.IDK is Hendrick's in love with GSP or something?I know Roagan is just answering questions because the media is so inept they have nothing better to talk about with thousands of MMA fighters out there lol.

Amateur hour everywhere,especially in the media.
    Gina Miesha Kyra ...yes please.

MMAGuns said:

Yeah I read that comment by Hendricks...lol. He is so butthurt.

Only thing hurt in Hendricks are his hands, though.
    MMAGuns said:

I hope GSP gives him his rematch and beats the pubes right off his face.

You mean like this?

Nope Johny has some serious butthurt going on.

Yes just like that...lol
    Brown
    Gus
    Machida
    Condit
    Cerone
    Edgar
    Faber
    Uncle Creepy
    Rousey
    _TUF1_ said:

MMAGuns said:

lol he only didn't lay and pray because Hendricks is a superior wrestler and wouldn't allow it
    He still has no heart, he says he doesn't remember most of the fight. GSP not on auto pilot would have ran.
    Hendricks made it exciting. Georges threw baby leg kicks, wall n stalled, and jabbed his way to the GOAT robbery

Sorry. All talking points are now null and void. Stick with the lady boys in thailand now I guess.
    Brown
    Gus
    Machida
    Condit
    Cerone
    Edgar
    Faber
    Uncle Creepy
    Rousey

_TUF1_ said:

MMAGuns said:

Too much truth to handle, you might sit down @MMAGuns
    The one not handling the truth is the TUF1...lol
    Brown
    Gus
    Machida
    Condit
    Cerone
    Edgar
    Faber
    Uncle Creepy
    Rousey
  • _TUF1__TUF1_ Posts: 8,225Free
    MMAMagic said:

_TUF1_ said:

MMAGuns said:

LMAO...

Point 1:
    GSP 3 takedowns to Hendricks 2 and their cage grapplling/clinching was pretty much even so GSP proved his wrestling>Hendricks... Apparently you cannot count... 3>2,,, The Only thing Hendricks proved is that he is physically stronger then GSP in a clinch, that is all.

Point 2:
    Hendricks is full of shat! If he was fighting at 70% the entire fight then why was he half the fighter he was after 7 minutes (1rst round and first half of the 2nd round) because he clearly gased at that point showing he was fighting at 100 % and after 7 minutes he was left closer to 50%... Even Rogan recognized how much different Hendricks was at the start of round 3 then what he was at the beginning thus Hendricks performance and what he says are two completely different things...
    Hendricks gave it his all yet could not win and is just making more excuses showing how big a **** he is...

And GSP's SO called "Lay and prey" is not that exciting and may seem stupid to a lamen, but it is strategy. GSP paces himself clearly which is why he does not gas after 7 minutes in a 25 minute fight like Hendricks then make an excuse about fighting at 70% to pace himself when clearly that is not what he did....
    Not to mention, if GSP's "Lay and prey" was so ineffective and not showing his dominance then why was it that all those opponents could not get GSP off and keep him from dominating them despite showing he is barely even trying.. I guess you are blind to that perspective of GSP's so called "Lay and prey".

Point 3:
    GSP was in a real fight and thus clearly went into autopilot.... Just as bruce lee says "it hits all by itself".. I am a fighter and I know what this feels like, having the body react and fight on it's own while you sit back and just watch while in the zone. And, I can corroborate that not remembering much while in autopilot is normal (you ever went into autopilot while driving home and no remember how you got so far without remembering, it's the same concept)... Obviously because without willingly choosing which strikes to throw and thinking about it, it is hard to remember...
    However, Hendricks is the one who showed th emost memory loss plus selective perception actually believing he out struck, out jabbed, out wrestled and did everything he needed to beat GSP despite GSP actually out striking him, easily scoring 7 jabs to his every 1, taking him down 3 times to hendricks 2 and Not being able to KO, Make GSP tap, force a stoppage or even out points GSP showing he did NOTHING to beat GSP... Not everything...
    In the end proving he wants to win so bad his perception thus memory of the event is altered to try and ease the anxiety of knowing he did not win, thus blew his chance.

Point 4:
    Baby leg kicks? If that is true then why is GSP cleared for competition in 3 months while Hendricks is in 6 months due to knee problems... Clearly GSP did the more quality damage if Hendricks is forced to not compete due to the damage he inflicted while GSP's face will be healed in the next month.

In Conclusion:
    Your being BIASED as hell, why else would you make such an unreasonable argument base don nothing more then a poor interpretation and no FACTS,,,
    And GSP won, Hendricks LOST, Get Over it!!! It's a week later and there is no need to keep arguing about this... GSP out pointed Hendricks as he has done all his other opponents for the last 5 years now.
    Point 1: image

Point 2: image

Point 3: image

Point 4: image

In Conclusion:
    Your being RUSTLED as hell

@MMAMAgic @MMAGuns

Sorry, this account is my only account. But keep grasping at straws if that's what you need.

I have stated Johny won that fight so I am not defending GSP there. But I am correct in that all of the taling points I mentioned are now done sinse GSP can take a punch, is not boring, does have heart.

And if you think Hendricks was only using 70%...LOL! Whatever my friend. But you have to be pretty gullible. Johny was surprised that he couldn't put St Pierre out so now the excuses are coming. I hope St Pierre has one more fight left in him. Just one. Give Hendricks the rematch, beat his **** and then retire.
    Brown
    Gus
    Machida
    Condit
    Cerone
    Edgar
    Faber
    Uncle Creepy
    Rousey
  • poonmachinepoonmachine Posts: 1,750Free
    MMAGuns said:

@MMAMAgic @MMAGuns

Sorry, this account is my only account. But keep grasping at straws if that's what you need.

I have stated Johny won that fight so I am not defending GSP there. But I am correct in that all of the taling points I mentioned are now done sinse GSP can take a punch, is not boring, does have heart.

And if you think Hendricks was only using 70%...LOL! Whatever my friend. But you have to be pretty gullible. Johny was surprised that he couldn't put St Pierre out so now the excuses are coming. I hope St Pierre has one more fight left in him. Just one. Give Hendricks the rematch, beat his **** and then retire.
    GSP lost / Babu is a beast - Rashad Evans
    FF

Rickson Gracie

Wanderlei Silva

Thiago Alves

Nogueira

• PakaLPakaL Posts: 4,103Elite
    forgifs.com
    HanDGuN kungFOO mixxed with AK karate(KiLLuminatti)

Belfort~EL GuapO~GraciE

Nemesis2Few^inspiration2many~Veni~Vidi~Vici~

Weidman,Moraga,Cormier,Scareface,MauleR,GingeR~BrownE&HondA HouseY all inspiring.

Chuck~GSP~norriS
    The Truth
    KingzombiE`aka`StundonG 2 Strong

The Notorious Conor Mcgregor ='s MMA's 2pac

Animated Gifs Animated Gifs

• GoToGuyGoToGuy Posts: 5,361Free
    Rogan also thought Big Nog had a head like a canoe and came out of the jungle. Take it with a grain of salt. If GSP did have brain damage you would think DW would immediately have him checked out. Rogan been hitting the pipe again.

• PunchBagPunchBag Posts: 7,846Free
    gsp should indeed retire,

hes on a decline and the next time hes faces hendricks he might have brain damage
    "Believe in the beard"
    I bet against THE KING and he smashed my little gonads into oblivion

• NyteRyderNyteRyder Posts: 9,445Free
    edited November 2013
    GSP post-surgery has had 2/3 of his fights be FOTN.

His fights are getting better, but he is obviously on the decline and he's not dominating his opponents like he used to, except for Diaz. He's overrated and was an easy 50-45 for Georges.

Point being, he should probably retire soon, he's taken more damage in his past three fights than in his entire career before injury. He'd probably come out of retirement 2 years afterwards anyways, so it's not like we'd never see him fight again.
    Post edited by NyteRyder on
    2013 Predictions League: 231-142
    Forum Etiquette Guide
    The Questions Thread
  • I very much agree with what Hendricks said about GSP. If you can't handle the pressure of being champ and want to retire then give it to someone who wants it.

How awesome would it have been if GSP took off his belt and gave it to Hendricks after the fight? And tell everyone that Hendricks won and he wants to retire for a bit. That would have been awesome
    Legends - Bruce Lee, Genki Sudo, Joachim Hansen
    HW - JDS, Browne, Hunt, Big Nog
    LHW - Bones, Gustafsson, Jimi Manuwa, Te Huna, Gian Villante
    MW - Weidman, Cung Le, Dylan Andrews, Magnus Cedenblad
    WW - Hendricks, Condit, Robbie Lawler, Brian Foster, Erick Silva, Hyun Gyu Lim, Thatch, Sean Spencer
    LW - Pettis, Khabib, Dos Anjos, Edson Barboza, Jim Miller, Bobby Green, Chiesa
    FW - Conor McGregor, Korean Zombie, Frankie, Poirier, Charles Oliveria, Rony Jason
    BW - Cruz, Pickett, Vaughan Lee, Iuri Alcantara, Erik Perez, Russell Doane
    WBW - Cat Zingano
    FLY - John Lineker, Louis Smolka