WW - M. Brown, M. Pyle

LW - J. Lauzon, N. Diaz

FW - F. Edgar, D. Siver

BW - D. Cruz, U. Faber
Tagged:

Comments

• zaksamezaksame Posts: 4,340Free
    edited November 2013
    One thing i have learned is you can NEVER trust anything White says.
    Is White being serious and humble or is he just worried GSP will say FU and retire and leave Dana marketing two lesser PPV draws for a title fight?

What bothered ,me as well was how fast he was able to make his mind up the first time,as well as not giving ANY specifics as to why he thought Hendrick's won.This is a sport with VERY touchy scoring criteria,if you look at close decisions subjectively,you can often see how the judges scored it.

I feel the GSP-Hendrick's fight was maybe the toughest fight judges ever had to score because many thought OR wanted GSP to lose,so unless finished Hendrick's the decision was not going to sit well with many.
    Also GSP has more marks on his face,so to any wanna be MMA critic/fan it looks like Hendrick's won,but that is NOT how you score fights.

Here is another thing that REALLY pisses me off,how many times do we hear Dana say "DON'T leave it in the hands of the judges" but this one time he decides to go against his own words and criticize the judging...HYPOCRITE should be beside Dana's picture at all times.

If i was GSP,i would have said **** you White i retire because of you and make White look like an ****.Then i would have said,your a piss poor president and now you think your a judge as well ROFLMAO a clown in a clown suit is more like it.

Post edited by zaksame on
    Gina Miesha Kyra ...yes please.
  • AndersonIsStillTheGOATAndersonIsStillTheGOAT Soon to be replaced by Gunnar NelsonPosts: 3,095Free
    Aka "Keep buying the PPV guys, he's the real champ!!!!"

• TigerChampTigerChamp Nicolas CagePosts: 3,575Free
    on ufc tonight the other night he said that he had not rewatched the fight and that he thought Hendricks won....

somehow I get the feel this aint legit

Check out the trophy wall http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/147934/forum-trophy-wall#latest
  • poonmachinepoonmachine Posts: 1,744Free

on ufc tonight the other night he said that he had not rewatched the fight and that he thought Hendricks won....
    somehow I get the feel this aint legit

yeah since in the story it says the next day after the fight, doesn't make sense to me at all
    FF

Rickson Gracie

Wanderlei Silva

Thiago Alves

Nogueira

• Ares11Ares11 Posts: 1,474Free

lol he is just trying to save GSP's face

I think he's just trying to save his own **** because he got so much flak for saying GSP owes it to everyone to fight again.
    Favorite fighters:

HW: dos Santos
    LHW: Gustafsson, OSP
    MW: Weidman, Jacare, Mousasi
    WW: Hendricks, MacDonald, Saffeidine, Thatch
    LW: Cowboy, Khabib
    FW: McGregor, Lamas, Corassani
    BW: McDonald
    FLW: Dodson, Bagautinov
    WBW: Aleksandra "Stitch" Albu

Predictions Tournament 8 Champion

WAR Elysium MMA

• wanderleisilva101wanderleisilva101 Posts: 9,328Free

lol he is just trying to save GSP's face

Yep from Hendricks fists again

Dana is talking **** if he actually believes GSP won lol
    Bet Record- 76-43

UFC Survivor series tournament 1 winner

It's so cool that my partnership with my best friend and lover Antawn can be recognized as a marriage! DOMA is unconstitutional!

image image
  • ICEMANFAN15ICEMANFAN15 Posts: 28Ultimate
    I was at the fight 167 & rnd 1 was the contentious issue, but if u want to take the title off a popular title holder for 7 yrs plus & 11 defenses, then dont leave it in the hsnds of the judges. That quote has been around thr fight game for 50yrs... get over it and move on.
    what I cant believe, is that a fighter like GSP who I admire for what I see as a detirmend fighter with heart and integrity towards fellow fighters and who had in DW words been UFC biggest PPV draw card was treated with duch disrespect for what the judges done not GSP & then told him he owed it to others not to takr time off. I say u then step into GSP shoes for past 7+yrs and do better. Give the kid abreak and time to heal and clear his head ehats best for his healyh snd family. Im personally disappointed in way UFC handled post 167 treatment of GSP and his personal health.
  • AndersonIsStillTheGOATAndersonIsStillTheGOAT Soon to be replaced by Gunnar NelsonPosts: 3,095Free

if u want to take the title off a popular title holder for 7 yrs plus & 11 defenses, then dont leave it in the hsnds of the judges.

Aka "it was a robbery, but it's ok because he's popular"

• Jason_H.Jason_H. Posts: 2,156Free
    After watching it again myself, I thought Hendricks won even more convincingly.
    What??
  • Gamer9133Gamer9133 Posts: 2,537Free

I was at the fight 167 & rnd 1 was the contentious issue, but if u want to take the title off a popular title holder for 7 yrs plus & 11 defenses, then dont leave it in the hsnds of the judges. That quote has been around thr fight game for 50yrs... get over it and move on.
    what I cant believe, is that a fighter like GSP who I admire for what I see as a detirmend fighter with heart and integrity towards fellow fighters and who had in DW words been UFC biggest PPV draw card was treated with duch disrespect for what the judges done not GSP & then told him he owed it to others not to takr time off. I say u then step into GSP shoes for past 7+yrs and do better. Give the kid abreak and time to heal and clear his head ehats best for his healyh snd family. Im personally disappointed in way UFC handled post 167 treatment of GSP and his personal health.

those numbers aren't accurate

he won the belt in april 2008 and he has 9 defenses

2014 is going to be a long year ^

< img src = " post link here " >

take out all the spaces except for between img src

Fake
    FF

Rickson Gracie

Wanderlei Silva

Thiago Alves

Nogueira

• MrBisonMrBison Posts: 553Free
    funny thing is people also believed him when he said Fedor sucks
    This is a fake story
    FF

Rickson Gracie

Wanderlei Silva

Thiago Alves

Nogueira

He just just on ufc tonight and said he hasn't watched the fight yet and he still thought jhonny won. FAKE STORY
    FF

Rickson Gracie

Wanderlei Silva

Thiago Alves

Nogueira

• MMAMagicMMAMagic Posts: 46Free
    Dana thinks damage is what matters, GSP was hurt, wabled and DOWNED (???) and thought GSP ONLY won the 3rd round.... I would hope this is legit because his take on the fight was the worse I have heard thus far. Gave round 1 and 5 to Hendricks LMAO!!!

GSP was stunned one time in the fight, never even wabled back and forth... Much less being knocked down LMAO...
    And GSP obviously won 3 rounds, arguably 4 (Anyone that can count should realize GSP out striking hendricks 4 minutes to 1 and the strikes Hendricks landed where not near high enough quality to give him the round. Hell, Condit head kicked GSP knocking him flat on his back then ground and pounded him for another 45 second, but GSP got up and dominated the rest of the round in striking and won that round. SO how in the world does Hendricks do the same thing Condit did, but not even do as much damage and get top position, but still win the round?)
    Plus round 3 and 5 which gsp easily dominated hendricks... (Hendricks winning round 4 due to a slip from GSP that allowed Hendricks to get on top and rain down bombs while keeping GSP from landing much of anything...)

So when all is said and done, GSP won 49-46 Hendricks which is not close...
  • MGunMGun GOATPosts: 3,081Free
    MMAMagic said:

Dana thinks damage is what matters, GSP was hurt, wabled and DOWNED (???) and thought GSP ONLY won the 3rd round.... I would hope this is legit because his take on the fight was the worse I have heard thus far. Gave round 1 and 5 to Hendricks LMAO!!!

GSP was stunned one time in the fight, never even wabled back and forth... Much less being knocked down LMAO...
    And GSP obviously won 3 rounds, arguably 4 (Anyone that can count should realize GSP out striking hendricks 4 minutes to 1 and the strikes Hendricks landed where not near high enough quality to give him the round. Hell, Condit head kicked GSP knocking him flat on his back then ground and pounded him for another 45 second, but GSP got up and dominated the rest of the round in striking and won that round. SO how in the world does Hendricks do the same thing Condit did, but not even do as much damage and get top position, but still win the round?)
    Plus round 3 and 5 which gsp easily dominated hendricks... (Hendricks winning round 4 due to a slip from GSP that allowed Hendricks to get on top and rain down bombs while keeping GSP from landing much of anything...)

So when all is said and done, GSP won 49-46 Hendricks which is not close...

LOL GSP dominated Hendricks? If you really believe that, then you're nothing but a hopeless retard. I doubt it would even help if you rewatched the fight without GSPs balls in your mouth.
    MMAMagic said:

why are you such a fanboy
    FF

Rickson Gracie

Wanderlei Silva

Thiago Alves

Nogueira

• MachidaPowerMachidaPower Serial Chillin.Posts: 1,963Free
    I did the exact same thing. GSP got his **** beat, but he won based on scoring. If you think about it, just being able to do that against someone like Hendricks shows something. Also, think about this: Hendricks had 25 minutes to knock GSP out, and couldn't. And they were standing most of the time. I believe in the Beard, but truth is truth.
    the buffer 180... best move in the UFC.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=169_1364680421

"Ameriman is the P4P greatest poster of all time, and he would never welch on a sigbet." [sic]

"I took wanderleisilva101's MMA knowledge to the back of the throat and I loved it! P.S Chael will get destroyed by Wand too!"

Miesha Nose.

I did the exact same thing. GSP got his **** beat, but he won based on scoring. If you think about it, just being able to do that against someone like Hendricks shows something. Also, think about this: Hendricks had 25 minutes to knock GSP out, and couldn't. And they were standing most of the time. I believe in the Beard, but truth is truth.

GSP also had the same amount of time do submit or KO Hendricks as well and couldn't. they were standing most of the time cause GSP couldn't get him down or if he did it was very brief.

the truth to me at lest was Hendricks won that fight.
    FF

Rickson Gracie

Wanderlei Silva

Thiago Alves

Nogueira

• waikruwaikru UFC PresidentPosts: 10,001Free
    Sure Dana said that. ;)
    On November 16th Hendricks became the real undisputed champion.

"Believe in the beard"

• jayzeejayzee Posts: 2,018Free
    edited November 2013
    Seems like hearsay. Once again GSP Maniacs are getting desperate on here. Hendricks clobbered GSP.. We all saw this!That is all that needs to be said. A farm boy beat the UFC's poster boy and they can't deal with it... Sad sad sad..
    Post edited by jayzee on

• _Finish_Him__Finish_Him_ Posts: 11,533Free
    Hellohooo Canada pays the UFC a big **** load of Money he has to say something like that, smdh!
    Predicition League Record: 39-15, Prediction League Record: 6-1, ***Camp League Record***: 9-2
    OFFICIAL UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 7 WINNER
    http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/147741/michelle-waterson-appreciation-thread/p1
    http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/147932/that-80-s-90-s-thread-bittersweet-memories/p1

jayzee said:

Seems like hearsay. Once again GSP Maniacs are getting desperate on here. Hendricks clobbered GSP.. We all saw this!That is all that needs to be said. A farm boy beat the UFC's poster boy and they can't deal with it... Sad sad sad..

too bad that farm boy could not finish gsp in 25 minutes

pretty sad

• jayzeejayzee Posts: 2,018Free
    edited November 2013
    Gamer9133 said:

jayzee said:

pretty sad
    He hit GSP so hard he considered retiring... How can you win when the beating you got makes you consider retiring? An Enigma, hmmm??
    Post edited by jayzee on

jayzee said:

Gamer9133 said:

jayzee said:

pretty sad
    He hit GSP so hard he considered retiring... How can you win when the beating you got makes you consider retiring? An Enigma, hmmm??
    he didn't hit him hard enough

• waikruwaikru UFC PresidentPosts: 10,001Free
    Gamer9133 said:

jayzee said:

pretty sad
    Its too bad GSP couldn't finish anybody no matter how much time you gave him.
    On November 16th Hendricks became the real undisputed champion.

"Believe in the beard"

waikru said:

Gamer9133 said:

jayzee said:

pretty sad
    Its too bad GSP couldn't finish anybody no matter how much time you gave him.
    no one expected gsp to finish

a lot of people said candricks was going to win by knockout but obviously not the case