Pena on that horsemeat

carnages41carnages41 Posts: 36,285Free

She is going to make that boxing reject tap to strikes
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last one to post wins- Winner
UFC Forum Fight Camp- Winner
UFC PREDICTIONS TOURNAMENT 5 - unofficial winner
Tagged:

Comments

• JWash00JWash00 Posts: 539Free
    Holy ****!

Pena lookin' lean. Dayum!

I don't say this often but. . . be on the lookout for BIG things from this fighter.

Future 135lb champ.
  • Genki_sudoGenki_sudo San Francisco, CAPosts: 13Free
    Dayuuum!!!
    Alistair Overeem
    Bas Rutten
    Jimi Manuwa
    Anderson Silva (G.O.A.T)
    Nick & Nate Diaz
    Michael Page
    Anthony Pettis
    Badr Hari
    Tyrone Spong
    Melvin Manhoef
  • _TUF1__TUF1_ Posts: 8,204Free
    Holdsworth's love nectar is like TRT.

• ijosefijosef Posts: 1,640Free
    Wow, she looks absolutely shredded in that picture. Of course that doesn't mean anything when it comes to performance inside the octagon, but she's already proven that she can fight and definitely has the right mentality for it. I hope she doesn't wear that annoying full-t-shirt getup in the cage this time. I'd think that it would be inhibiting during grappling exchanges, not to mention it just looks weird.
  • _Finish_Him__Finish_Him_ Posts: 11,589Free
    Face 10/10
    Body 5/10

I don't like jacked women.... she would hape Ronda tho
    Predicition League Record: 39-15, Prediction League Record: 6-1, ***Camp League Record***: 9-2
    OFFICIAL UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 7 WINNER
    http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/147741/michelle-waterson-appreciation-thread/p1
    http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/147932/that-80-s-90-s-thread-bittersweet-memories/p1

• carnages41carnages41 Posts: 36,285Free
    I like dem abs though

you guys are just haters

keep fappin to Ronda's man *** and Arianny's lack of ***
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• AndersonIsStillTheGOATAndersonIsStillTheGOAT Soon to be replaced by Gunnar NelsonPosts: 3,201Free

I like dem abs though

you guys are just haters

I like dem abs though

you guys are just haters

GOAT

• TeemuSelanneTeemuSelanne Posts: 931Free
    she finna go to jail for roids
  • PunchBagPunchBag Posts: 7,836Free

She is going to make that boxing reject tap to strikes

she is hot, and muscly
    "Believe in the beard"
    I bet against THE KING and he smashed my little gonads into oblivion

• AnsemAnsem Posts: 3,836Free
    edited November 2013

I like dem abs though

you guys are just haters

now thats a real women, not that tranny in the first post. Even Brittany is starting to look weird, cuz she works out too often and gets too much plastic surgery. Soft and real is where its at.
    Post edited by Ansem on

| Machida - JDS - Penn - Belfort - Nurmagomedov - Texiera |

“I make my own odds. I make my own atmosphere.” - Vitor Belfort

"Sixty G's babyyy! haha yeah!" - Conor Mcgregoat

Face 11/10
    Body 10/10

• DoobsterDoobster Posts: 2,096Free
    FUGLY
    "It's either blue cheese with wings or go **** your mother." -- MadFlavor
  • BobmysterBobmyster Posts: 2,677Free
    She will definatly be a contender for the women's belt! Watch out ronda you won't be able to snap those massive arms!
    *Michael Bisping Defence Force Co-Founder*

• PoloRidahPoloRidah Posts: 11,310Free
    edited November 2013
    LoL That line backer is going to destroy the 37 year old boxer in the finale.

I predict some Lay N Pray to start the fight followed by a sub finish similar to her last fight on TuF.

Pena will be a contender in the UFC.

Post edited by PoloRidah on
    Hendricks 1,2,3,4

PoloRidah said:

I predict some Lay N Pray to start the fight followed by a sub finish similar to her last fight on TuF.

bandwaggoner

edited November 2013

PoloRidah said:

bandwaggoner
    Giving her props she has earned through TuF season makes me a bandwaggoner? lol

Okay, Pena is a can.
    Post edited by PoloRidah on
    Hendricks 1,2,3,4

PoloRidah said:

PoloRidah said:

bandwaggoner

Okay, Pena is a can.
    If Pena is a can, then so is Cormier

PoloRidah said:

PoloRidah said:

bandwaggoner

Okay, Pena is a can.
    its ok poloridah, you can keep bandwagoning
    "Believe in the beard"

I'll let you bandwaggon, only if you give me your Xbox Juan

• AnsemAnsem Posts: 3,836Free
    Well his name is PoleRider for a reason when you put it in gangster talk its poloridah but same meaning.

| Machida - JDS - Penn - Belfort - Nurmagomedov - Texiera |

“I make my own odds. I make my own atmosphere.” - Vitor Belfort

"Sixty G's babyyy! haha yeah!" - Conor Mcgregoat

• ijosefijosef Posts: 1,640Free
    You never can tell. If you're some punk looking for fights in a hole-in-the-wall bar, you'll learn fairly quickly that you can't go by looks. You'll pick a fight with some musclebound meathead and beat him down easily. The next night you'll pick a fight with some fat slob who you think will be a pushover, only to have him mop the floor with you. Again, you can't go by looks.

If looks were the sole determining factor in the fight game, Brock Lesnar would be the reigning, undefeated heavyweight champion. Look at Chieck Kongo versus Roy Nelson from a physical standpoint. Kongo looked like a marble statue come to life and Nelson looked like some beer-swilling bum who just rolled off his couch and came to the octagon. We all know what happened.

That said, Pena has decent skills and seems to be improving steadily. If things continue on their current trajectory, she'll be a fearsome fighter at her peak. Even though she came off like a spaz and an airhead on the show, she seems to have her mental game in the cage completely in order. At this level of competition, the skills are so close that the mental aspect is often the most important. Couple all this with the fact that the women's division is new and still pretty shallow, I think she'll have a future with the UFC win or lose on Saturday.
    ijosef said:

You never can tell. If you're some punk looking for fights in a hole-in-the-wall bar, you'll learn fairly quickly that you can't go by looks. You'll pick a fight with some musclebound meathead and beat him down easily. The next night you'll pick a fight with some fat slob who you think will be a pushover, only to have him mop the floor with you. Again, you can't go by looks.

If looks were the sole determining factor in the fight game, Brock Lesnar would be the reigning, undefeated heavyweight champion. Look at Chieck Kongo versus Roy Nelson from a physical standpoint. Kongo looked like a marble statue come to life and Nelson looked like some beer-swilling bum who just rolled off his couch and came to the octagon. We all know what happened.

That said, Pena has decent skills and seems to be improving steadily. If things continue on their current trajectory, she'll be a fearsome fighter at her peak. Even though she came off like a spaz and an airhead on the show, she seems to have her mental game in the cage completely in order. At this level of competition, the skills are so close that the mental aspect is often the most important. Couple all this with the fact that the women's division is new and still pretty shallow, I think she'll have a future with the UFC win or lose on Saturday.

Kongo would destroy Roy in a rematch

ijosef said:

its a known fact that the more baddass/ scary you look the worse a fighter you are. Just look at all the champs in every division none of them would intimidate you just by seeing them in the street.
    "Believe in the beard"

PunchBag said:

PoloRidah said:

PoloRidah said:

bandwaggoner

Okay, Pena is a can.
    its ok poloridah, you can keep bandwagoning
    Sheep
    Ansem said:

Well his name is PoleRider for a reason when you put it in gangster talk its poloridah but same meaning.

Personal attacks only mean one thing, your butt is hurt.

I'll let you bandwaggon, only if you give me your Xbox Juan

That is a deal I cannot accept. My children would be heart broken.

Hendricks 1,2,3,4

• AndersonIsStillTheGOATAndersonIsStillTheGOAT Soon to be replaced by Gunnar NelsonPosts: 3,201Free

PoloRidah said:

PoloRidah said:

bandwaggoner

Okay, Pena is a can.
    If Pena is a can, then so is Cormier
    If Pena is not a can, Cormier still is doe

• sobercorruptsobercorrupt Sobercorrupt Posts: 25,780Moderator, Ultimate
    MrBison said:

She has always had that tranny look about her...

= )
    imageimageimageimageimage < -- click one

I am an idiot for thinking GSP could finish the P4P GOAT Nick Diaz within 5 rounds
  • OmoplataypusOmoplataypus BostonPosts: 4,607Free
    She's kinda like Kat. Some pics looks hot. Some pics looks scary.

She has a man's upper body in this one.
    !!! WAR KELGOAT
    !!! WAR MAIA
    !!! WAR CORMIER
    !!! WAR WEIDMAN  

Active bets:
    TheSinisterUrge-FRANKIE/bj, wedo619-BROWN/silva, MGun-RUMBLE/prayvis

GOAT List:
    1. GSP
    2. Ryan LaFlare
    3. Other people
    I took LyGOATo Machida's piss to the back of the throat and I loved it! wanderleisilva101 is the GOAT
    If you don't think Ronda could actually take out Cain on her best day, then there's something wrong with YOU