I think we can confirm that Cain vs GOATfoot II was an early stoppage

carnages41carnages41 Posts: 36,400Free
GOATfoot's chin is unbreakable
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last one to post wins- Winner
UFC Forum Fight Camp- Winner
UFC PREDICTIONS TOURNAMENT 5 - unofficial winner
Tagged:

Comments

• AndersonIsStillTheGOATAndersonIsStillTheGOAT Soon to be replaced by Gunnar NelsonPosts: 3,314Free
    GOATfoot was just starting to bleed against Cain

That was his warm up

• Daytona1Daytona1 Posts: 176Free
    Oh my god. That dudes chin man. Big target, big heart.
    Huge Falcons fan, as well as Keith Jardine fan! Support who you like, not who EVERYONE else likes!
  • wanderleisilva101wanderleisilva101 Posts: 9,438Free
    That fight was amazing I can't believe what I just witnessed lol talk about FOTY
    Bet Record- 76-43

UFC Survivor series tournament 1 winner

It's so cool that my partnership with my best friend and lover Antawn can be recognized as a marriage! DOMA is unconstitutional!

image image
  • carnages41carnages41 Posts: 36,400Free
    This ref is GOAT, I don't know why everybody boos him

those **** refs like Mario and Herb would of stopped this fight 10x
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Daytona1Daytona1 Posts: 176Free
    That was hands down the best fight I have ever watched. Easily. Considering I've been watching UFC for a long time, that is amazing. This fight was just sick...wow. I've never been on the edge of my seat like this.
    Huge Falcons fan, as well as Keith Jardine fan! Support who you like, not who EVERYONE else likes!
  • _TUF1__TUF1_ Posts: 8,342Free
    u guys forget Bigfoot has gigantism. That means his head has grown probably 3 times as big since the Cain fight

• carnages41carnages41 Posts: 36,400Free

He goofed at the end checking the cut at that moment in the fight
    that's true, I think Hunt might of finished at that point

• wanderleisilva101wanderleisilva101 Posts: 9,438Free

He goofed at the end checking the cut at that moment in the fight
    that's true, I think Hunt might of finished at that point
    Agreed BF was wobbly as hell you can't stop it until they stop the action and Hunt wouldn't stop throwing no matter how tired
    Bet Record- 76-43

UFC Survivor series tournament 1 winner

It's so cool that my partnership with my best friend and lover Antawn can be recognized as a marriage! DOMA is unconstitutional!

image image
  • Cole1186Cole1186 Posts: 3,766Free
    I just rewatched that fight... WAYYYY to early stoppage! Some refs need to be banned from reffing.
  • MuhammadAliMuhammadAli Posts: 98Free
    Could have been an early stoppage but I don't think Bigfoot stood a chance. He is so big that it almost seems like he is moving in slow motion against guys like Cain and DC.
  • skullboneskullbone Posts: 1,958Free
    Bigfoot's got some heavy kicks, too. I was impressed with his kicking power in the Hunt fight. That one that wobbled Hunt would probably have severed a normal man's leg.
  • SURVIVOR78SURVIVOR78 Posts: 1,097Free
    That fight the other night was amazing. I honestly think its the best fight ever to take place in the Heavyweight decision. There were a lot of times when I couldn't tell who the hell was winning, and I am usually on top of it. There were a lot of times when it was clear cut, but they would trade-off quite a bit. As for the other fight in question, I thought it was stopped a little prematurely, but I also think the outcome would not have been any different. Cain is a different kind of fighter, I remember his third UFC fight I saw it live in Tampa against Denis Stognic, and I had seen his other two UFC fights and I think Strikeforce or Bodog and even back then I knew he was going to be a champion, and it wasn't from his size. He literally manhandled people and ground and pounded them ruthlessly. I wish one night he would go wreckless and show us some of the moves from his first 4 or 5 fights where he just lifted huge men up in the air and it sounded like he broke the mat when he would slam them down. Sorry to ramble, he is one of the fighters I like a little bit more than the average guy on the roster. He wins due to things way deep down inside, things that average people cannot understand, its part of his design to be a true warrior and it comes straight from God...
  • PunchBagPunchBag Posts: 7,862Free
    blows to back of bigfoots head and early stoppage, goatfoot will rape him in the 3rd fight
    "Believe in the beard"
    I bet against THE KING and he smashed my little gonads into oblivion