RIP Shane Del Rosario

NewMMAFansSuckNewMMAFansSuck Posts: 1,803Free
http://www.bjpenn.com/shane-del-rosario-passes-away-following-nearly-two-week-battle/

He put up a tough fight but it looks like god needed his help. RIP Shane.
Edson Barboza 2014 Lightweight Champion!

Tagged:

Comments

• _Finish_Him__Finish_Him_ Posts: 11,608Free
  • FroZeNFroZeN Posts: 4,762Free
    bjpenn.com is notorious for reporting awful news, as well as inaccurate news. Don't believe it just yet.
    OFFICIAL UFC FORUM BLACKBELT
  • _TUF1__TUF1_ Posts: 8,332Free

Despite all the jokes we make with everyone, seeing a fighter pass away is really sad.

Rest in peace, Shane. And I hope his family gets comfort

this ^^^ last i heard they were optimistic after his brain was showing signs of activity. Disappointing.

• AndersonIsStillTheGOATAndersonIsStillTheGOAT Soon to be replaced by Gunnar NelsonPosts: 3,300Free
    It really annoys me how people are greedy. They noticed his death two weeks ago. They "killed" him just to get more views

FroZeN said:

bjpenn.com is notorious for reporting awful news, as well as inaccurate news. Don't believe it just yet.

I will wait for FrontRowBrian to confirm. He's the new GOAT.

• NewMMAFansSuckNewMMAFansSuck Posts: 1,803Free
    I do agree that BJPenn.com is pretty bad so hopefully its not true. Shane is a true fighter though.

• 12er12er StocktonPosts: 11,059Free
    I checked MMAfighting, MMAmania, MMAjunkie and Bloody elbow and no one else is reporting this.
    If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, then turn to them the other cheek, then keep turning until you deliver a roundhouse kick to his jaw. - Matthew 5:39

GOATer
  • AndersonIsStillTheGOATAndersonIsStillTheGOAT Soon to be replaced by Gunnar NelsonPosts: 3,300Free
    If a website ever reported that a friend of mine is dead before he actually is, I'd sue the hell out of them.

If a website ever reported that a friend of mine is dead before he actually is, I'd sue the hell out of them.

lol imagine GSP's relatives when they found out that GSP wasn't gay, that he impregnated somebody, and his father was dying in the same day from TMZ

• carnages41carnages41 Posts: 36,387Free
    I wonder if they will include a zombie skin for him in EA UFC
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last one to post wins- Winner
    UFC Forum Fight Camp- Winner
    UFC PREDICTIONS TOURNAMENT 5 - unofficial winner
    12er said:

I checked MMAfighting, MMAmania, MMAjunkie and Bloody elbow and no one else is reporting this.

thank you WarWest

• KleitonKleiton Posts: 273Free
    is confirmed or not? It's ridiculous they are reporting the death of a person without confirmation

_TUF1_ said:

12er said:

thank you WarWest
    If there is one thing WW is good for, it's throwing on a Colombo jacket and engaging in investigative journalism.
    If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, then turn to them the other cheek, then keep turning until you deliver a roundhouse kick to his jaw. - Matthew 5:39

GOATer

This is my favorite quote on this forum ever.

GOATer
    As of right now its confirmed until proved otherwise. I would seriously petition to have BJpenn.com shut down if they are misreporting this.

12er said:

They could have a cool backstory to it too

"Rise of the Rosario"

His body is dead, but his brain still lives!

Work your way through the Pride Grand Prix, but with a twist! The last opponent is zombie Rosario......invincible to body shots, leg strikes.....only head strikes do damage....and even then, you have to land at least 20 knees to him in north south to crack his head and kill the brain!

Fall 2014!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12er said:

They could have a cool backstory to it too

"Rise of the Rosario"

His body is dead, but his brain still lives!

Work your way through the Pride Grand Prix, but with a twist! The last opponent is zombie Rosario......invincible to body shots, leg strikes.....only head strikes do damage....and even then, you have to land at least 20 knees to him in north south to crack his head and kill the brain!

Fall 2014!
    I think atomic butt drop or goat knee would finish him off in one hit though.

GOATer
    oh and if he clinches you and bites you, you lose.

also if you get cut you lose

• MGunMGun GOATPosts: 3,140Free
    Yeah its cool to make fun of a dead guy.
    Youre all going to hell.

MilesGun said:

For one, I don't believe he is dead. BJpenn.com is full of hacks. Two, I don't think anything is off limits for comedy. Laughter is the best way to deal with the shittier things in life. If you have ever laughed at a rape or holocaust joke but then get offended by a joke because it effects you more directly than you are an ****. (This is a general statement, not directed at you or anyone else in particular.)

GOATer
    edited December 2013
    12er said:

MilesGun said:

For one, I don't believe he is dead. BJpenn.com is full of hacks. Two, I don't think anything is off limits for comedy. Laughter is the best way to deal with the shittier things in life. If you have ever laughed at a rape or holocaust joke but then get offended by a joke because it effects you more directly than you are an ****. (This is a general statement, not directed at you or anyone else in particular.)
    I get what youre saying and agree in some points. But I think its a little too far when youre making a death joke at a specific person or a rape joke about a specific person. Me being the person I am, when I see joke like that directed at Shane, I imagine how his family would feel if they heard that. You hear comedians make rape jokes all the time, but never do they pick a specific person as the bud of the joke.
    Post edited by NewMMAFansSuck on

• MGunMGun GOATPosts: 3,140Free
    12er said:

MilesGun said:

Check wikipedia.
    MilesGun said:

12er said:

MilesGun said:

Check wikipedia.
    wikipedia is edited by anyone who feels like it. Until I see a more credible news site reporting he is dead, he is alive as far as I am concerned. He was reported dead twice last week.

GOATer

12er said:

MilesGun said:

I get what youre saying and agree in some points. But I think its a little too far when youre making a death joke at a specific person or a rape joke about a specific person. Me being the person I am, when I see joke like that directed at Shane, I imagine how his family would feel if they heard that. You hear comedians make rape jokes all the time, but never do they pick a specific person as the bud of the joke.
    lol are you from the U.S? Comedians rip on real people all of the time here.

GOATer
    edited December 2013
    12er said:

12er said:

MilesGun said:

Yeah they rip on the Raper not the Rapee.

And let me know when a comedian mentions Paul Walker in one of their jokes.
    Post edited by NewMMAFansSuck on

12er said:

12er said:

MilesGun said:

heres a video to illustrate my point, just substitute raped with molested as a child. Try not laugh at this ****.

GOATer
    12er said:

12er said:

12er said:

MilesGun said:

heres a video to illustrate my point, just substitute raped with molested as a child. Try not laugh at this ****.

Im at work so I cant watch it right now. Never found Gilbert Gottfried funny by the way. And did he mention anyone by name?