A new posters challenge for Weidman_the_GOAT (UFC 168 Bet)

MuhammadAliMuhammadAli Posts: 98Free
I have been following these forums for about 2 years but have never gotten around to making an account. I remember before Silva vs. Weidman 1, Weidman_the_GOAT challenged somebody to a piss drinking contest and they never followed through. I am hereby challenging Weidman_the_GOAT to a piss drinking contest, and if he is so confident in Weidman it should not matter that I am a new poster. If I win, I will get the satisfaction of watching you eat your words, but if I lose, I will forever make it known that I am not a welching ****. The loser must make a video that clearly shows them following through on the bet, although the face can be cut out (don't need that floating around on the internet).

Lets see how confident you are.
Tagged:

Comments

• MuhammadAliMuhammadAli Posts: 98Free
    and if not, this bet will be open to anybody willing to follow through.
  • PoloPolo Posts: 12,359Free

Did WTG make a new account?

Most likely but nothing has been confirmed.

WTG was actually an alt account itself.
    Daniel Cormier turns fans into retards.
    Av bet with PunchCan on the Overeem/Rothwell fight.

Because I am not an alt as I said, the number of posts I have doesn't dictate my sincerity, and you only have 400 posts so the **** you talking about? Take the bet or don't, simple as that, and if I lose on December 28th you will get to see the video the next day.
    And in no way am I trying to insult your beard, I know some things are out of bounds ;)
    Because I am a new poster (I don't even know how to reply specifically to you, as it keeps quoting myself as well) intent on becoming a regular, and that requires not welching on bets. I know there is not really a way for me to prove I will follow through, but if somebody accepts the bet and I lose I will drink my piss like a man for all of your enjoyment.

Because I am a new poster (I don't even know how to reply specifically to you, as it keeps quoting myself as well) intent on becoming a regular, and that requires not welching on bets. I know there is not really a way for me to prove I will follow through, but if somebody accepts the bet and I lose I will drink my piss like a man for all of your enjoyment.

Respect for not wanting to become a welch. They are awful and if you have been lurking appropriately you would already know that all of the exposed welches are awful posters.

But, you are coming off as a delusional Anderson Silva **** who is willing to humiliate himself over a fighter who is coming off a KO loss. I have a sigbet with WanderleiSilva101 for that fight as I believe Weidmayne is going to destroy Silva again. Offer a sigbet before "piss drinking".

Ok then I will up the ante. Whoever accepts this bet with me will get off easy. If you win, you can change my sig for 3 months (to guarantee I will follow through), and on top of that, I will drink my own piss to solidify my status of not being a welcher. If I win, you will have to change your sig to something of my choice for 3 months.
    PATSTER said:

Ok then I will up the ante. Whoever accepts this bet with me will get off easy. If you win, you can change my sig for 3 months (to guarantee I will follow through), and on top of that, I will drink my own piss to solidify my status of not being a welcher. If I win, you will have to change your sig to something of my choice for 3 months.

Are you trying to drink pee or something?
    Lol I'm really not, but I am very confident that AS will win, and if he doesn't I deserve to be humiliated. I am no Machida-coon, this will be the first time in my life I drink piss.
  • OmoplataypusOmoplataypus BostonPosts: 5,195Free
    This guy seems almost too ready to drink his own piss. Lyoto is that you?
    !!! WAR KELGOAT
    !!! WAR MAIA
    !!! WAR CORMIER
    !!! WAR WEIDMAN  

Wise words:

"There are three types of posters here, though some may fall into more than one of these categories.

Fight fans who come here to talk about fights, fighters, promotions and other random things with other posters they have gained a rapport with.

Retards who like to troll and flame and be generally annoying so as to gain undue attention because they have little else to offer.

And people who like to feed the retards by providing a willing and interactive audience, they also enjoy trolling and flaming but do so with sarcasm and wit."

-TheSinsterUrge
    edited December 2013

There is no winning with you guys is there? I come out with a bet like this and I am actually willing to follow through and not welch, and you still aren't happy? Come on now.

I am entering the forums in style.
    Post edited by MuhammadAli on
    edited December 2013

There is no winning with you guys is there? I come out with a bet like this and I am actually willing to follow through and not welch, and you still aren't happy? Come on now.

No you're not bro. You are just Silva fanboying all up in here.

If you're still around closer to the actual PPV, I'll take a sigbet with you, since you're looking for a bet.
    Post edited by Polo on

• MIRKO_CRO_GODMIRKO_CRO_GOD Posts: 10,104Free
    he just wants an excuse to drink his own piss

PoloRidah said:

No you're not bro. You are just Silva fanboying all up in here.

If you're still around closer to the actual PPV, I'll take a sigbet with you, since you're looking for a bet.
    Ok, I will be and I will confirm it with you the week before the fight.
    PATSTER said:

It is partly due to your username, dawg.

Why not go with Iron Mike?
    That was the first choice, but IronMike was taken and I didn't feel like adding unnecessary numbers or anything else.

I don't see you stepping up and offering to bet anything close to that calibre.
    PATSTER said:

Plus I was Iron Mike for Halloween. Hand drawn face tattoo and everything.
  • Jason_H2Jason_H2 Posts: 9,731Free

PATSTER said:

That was the first choice, but IronMike was taken and I didn't feel like adding unnecessary numbers or anything else.
    Their was a poster name IronMike that posted here? Can we get that GOAT to come back and post instead of this peepee drinker ^^^

I don't always bet on fights, but when I do, I make sure I'm guaranteed to lose

• HellequinHellequin Posts: 4,715Free
    You really don't have to drink pee to be accepted here bro. LoL
  • MIRKO_CRO_GODMIRKO_CRO_GOD Posts: 10,104Free
    edited December 2013

why should i bet against an made up character on the internet for drinking my piss?

if you want to drink piss, do it.
    Post edited by MIRKO_CRO_GOD on

Hellequin said:

No kidding, but in my opinion you also need to prove you are not a welcher

why should i bet against an made up character on the internet for drinking my piss?

if you want to drink piss, do it.
    A made up character? The **** you talking about. I'm a new poster not a **** actor. If you aren't man enough to accept the bet so be it.

Hellequin said:

No kidding, but in my opinion you also need to prove you are not a welcher
    You really don't have to drink piss to prove you're not a welcher bro. LoL

But hey I'm a nice guy so let me help you out. @Chanman please come here.
  • Spartacus__Spartacus__ Anderson is still the GOAT thoughPosts: 6,162Free
    I've bad news for you, Anderson is going to win.

But as it seems you're really into piss drinking, just do it bro.

He wants Silva to win, so he will be directed to the recovery thread as well, after Weidman/Silva2.

PATSTER said:

If Silva wins, will Weidman get an immediate rematch?

Probably not. I think Vitor gets next title shot no matter what.

You're late as **** on the joke, and I am betting ON Anderson
  • KleitonKleiton Posts: 273Free
    PATSTER said:

If it's a split decision maybe

in this case BelfortrtGOAT Jesus would get another 1 year calling everyone, including Cain Velasquez

PATSTER said:

Kleiton said:

PATSTER said:

If it's a split decision maybe

in this case BelfortrtGOAT Jesus would get another 1 year calling everyone, including Cain Velasquez

Cain would duck Vitor just like he's ducking the 4th fight with Dos Santos.
    LoL He's just looking out for Junior's health.