Official Countdown until We Witness The Destruction of Anderson Silva part 2.

Weidman__the__GreatWeidman__the__Great ModeratorPosts: 1,758Free
edited December 2013 in UFC
And it will be Beautiful. Will he have a funnier ko face than he did the first time? will he make it out of the first round he barely escaped last time? will muhammadali drink the piss once he loses our bet or will he welch like identity did? will anyone accept my poop bet 2.0? not likely. will we see a difference in the level of brain damage silva takes and a more so slurred speech from him after december 28th? will anderson ever have a win in the ufc again? will he actually fulfill his full fight contract he made?

16 more days to go.

who do you have winning?

Discuss.

Official Countdown until We Witness The Destruction of Anderson Silva part 2.

Sign in to vote!
This is a public poll: others will see what you voted for.

Fighting Chris Weidman may be Extremely Hazardous to one's health.

Poop eating bets: 2-0
Piss Drinking bets: 1-0

Will Accept a new one for Weidman/Machida.

Comments

• AndersonIsStillTheGOATAndersonIsStillTheGOAT Soon to be replaced by Gunnar NelsonPosts: 3,314Free
    Anderson Silva
    Official Countdown until Weidman becomes just a top 10, because he can't beat Belfort, Jacaré, Machida or Mousasi.

• 12er12er StocktonPosts: 11,062Free
    Chris Weidman

Official Countdown until Weidman becomes just a top 10, because he can't beat Belfort, Jacaré, Machida or Mousasi.

Brazilian that thinks an American can't beat any Brazilians.

Seems legit.
    If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, then turn to them the other cheek, then keep turning until you deliver a roundhouse kick to his jaw. - Matthew 5:39

GOATer
  • Weidman__the__GreatWeidman__the__Great ModeratorPosts: 1,758Free
    Chris Weidman

• AndersonIsStillTheGOATAndersonIsStillTheGOAT Soon to be replaced by Gunnar NelsonPosts: 3,314Free
    Anderson Silva
    12er said:

Seems legit.
    How does that "seems legit"? Do you even internet?

Chris Weidman

12er said:

Seems legit.
    How does that "seems legit"? Do you even internet?
    I don't know what the internet is.
    If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, then turn to them the other cheek, then keep turning until you deliver a roundhouse kick to his jaw. - Matthew 5:39

GOATer
    Chris Weidman
    PATSTER said:

Also, this idiot isn't even a real Weidman fan lmao

What a poser

Chris Weidman

I'm not looking forward to it

we don't need to see Anderson get hurt again for no reason

Dana just should of let him retire

dana just wants one last big paycheck out of anderson before he fades into irrelevancy. nobody will care to see him take a beating anymore after december 28th.

• MangasmMangasm Posts: 6,073Free
    Za1994 said:

Inb4weidmanbeatsandersonforthesecondtimeanddestroysthewholeufcmiddleweightdivisionbecomingthenewmwGOAT.

Pro Tip: Beating the GOAT when he's nearly 40 years old does not instantly make you the new GOAT
    The internet tells me that that's called love, I'm on the internet cuz I'm an Internet thug.

Sigbet record: 99999-0. Blee dat
    edited December 2013
    Chris Weidman
    Mangasm said:

Za1994 said:

Inb4weidmanbeatsandersonforthesecondtimeanddestroysthewholeufcmiddleweightdivisionbecomingthenewmwGOAT.

Pro Tip: Beating the GOAT when he's nearly 40 years old does not instantly make you the new GOAT
    Pro Tip: Beating a bunch of undersized bums and getting Matrixed on the feet and KTFO by a wrestler doesn't make you the greatest ever.

It's called a passing of the Torch. Weidman is the new King of mma.

Deal with it.
    Post edited by Weidman__the__Great on

• carnages41carnages41 Posts: 36,400Free
    Chris Weidman
    Mangasm said:

Za1994 said:

yeah because age makes a huge difference

Anderson has looked good for the last 10 years and has shown no signs of fading

Just because he got KO'd doesn't mean he is out of his prime......I mean but all Anderson fans are most likely red-neck Chuck fans, so I expect them to think like that

Mayweather still beats up men twice his size......and he's older than Anderson
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last one to post wins- Winner
    UFC Forum Fight Camp- Winner
    UFC PREDICTIONS TOURNAMENT 5 - unofficial winner

Mangasm said:

Za1994 said:

Just because he got KO'd doesn't mean he is out of his prime......I mean but all Anderson fans are most likely red-neck Chuck fans, so I expect them to think like that

Mayweather is at least twenty times blacker than Silva, not a fair comparison
    The internet tells me that that's called love, I'm on the internet cuz I'm an Internet thug.

edited December 2013
    Chris Weidman
    Mangasm said:

Mangasm said:

Za1994 said:

Anderson was actually born in a dominantly black continent, big difference.

Mangasm said:

Mangasm said:

Za1994 said:

Black dudes in America are the blackest dudes in the world. Fact.

You name me one ballin' **** rapper from Brazil

• carnages41carnages41 Posts: 36,400Free
    Chris Weidman

Mangasm said:

Mangasm said:

Za1994 said:

this is true

he had an unfair advantage being born around such athletes

but he has been hanging out with too many white guys in America, his blackness is coming off
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last one to post wins- Winner
    UFC Forum Fight Camp- Winner
    UFC PREDICTIONS TOURNAMENT 5 - unofficial winner
    edited December 2013
    Chris Weidman
    Mangasm said:

Mangasm said:

Mangasm said:

Za1994 said:

Black dudes in America are the blackest dudes in the world. Fact.

You name me one ballin' **** rapper from Brazil

http://www.mtviggy.com/lists/hip-hop-brazil-13-brazilian-rap-artists-who-made-history/

not like it matters anyway though, the white man invented rap after all.

• _Finish_Him__Finish_Him_ Posts: 11,627Free
    Anderson Silva
    2 weeks until the forum boils over with butthurt.... Dis Gon B Gud!!!
    If Weidman KO's Silva again my butthurt will reach, never reached GOAT status
    If Silva Ko's or Subs Anderson, damn some circle jerkers will be even more pissed =))
    Predicition League Record: 39-15, Prediction League Record: 6-1, ***Camp League Record***: 9-2
    OFFICIAL UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 7 WINNER
    http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/147741/michelle-waterson-appreciation-thread/p1
    http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/147932/that-80-s-90-s-thread-bittersweet-memories/p1

Chris Weidman

If Silva Ko's or Subs Anderson, damn some circle jerkers will be even more pissed =))

well technically silva did sub himself in the first fight too, as you can see in the gif below in my sig he tapped the mat before the follow up but herb dean was on the other side of the octagon and didn't get there in time to prevent silva from getting knocked out cold.

but make no mistake about it, silva did tap to strikes.

Chris Weidman

2 weeks until the forum boils over with butthurt.... Dis Gon B Gud!!!
    If Weidman KO's Silva again my butthurt will reach, never reached GOAT status

Nope, the weidman fans will take the loss like men. We won't throw a hissy fit like we saw on here on July 8th.

But I'm not too worried about Weidman losing. I'm more worried about some of you guys killing yourselves after Andy gets slept again.

GOATer
  • PabloskyPablosky Posts: 677Free
    Anderson Silva
    ill make it easy for ya

SILVA BRUTAL KO end rd 1

knees - TD - GnP TKO

1 year sig-bet!
    thanks god im less stupid now!

• MuhammadAliMuhammadAli Posts: 98Free
    Anderson Silva
    Anderson Silva by knockout
  • IdentityIdentity Posts: 7,019Free
    Anderson Silva
    I don't need to go through this **** again
  • Geronimo21Geronimo21 ITALYPosts: 52Free
    I think Silav gonna get the title back over his waste at the end of the fight ( Silva had much more experinece....)
    Chris Weidman is a good fighter, maybe one of the best in the middelwieght class
    I'd like to winner VS THE PHENOM Belfort
    The World most dangerous man
  • KleitonKleiton Posts: 273Free
    Anderson Silva
    Weidman is not even top 5

• Geronimo21Geronimo21 ITALYPosts: 52Free
    I agree
    in the MW there some other good competitors like
    MACHIDA and Munoz
    Belfort28.jpg
    1250 x 879 - 164K
    Belfort31.jpg
    200 x 300 - 15K
    The World most dangerous man
  • FroZeNFroZeN Posts: 4,762Free
    edited December 2013
    Anderson Silva
    PATSTER said:

16-1 > 6-0

Shaster, we might not agree on Flighty Mouse, but we can agree that the GOAT will reclaim his throne.
    Post edited by FroZeN on
    OFFICIAL UFC FORUM BLACKBELT
  • UFCCagerattlerUFCCagerattler Posts: 16,204Free
    Think: GSP/Serra 2.

I believe Weidman is in for long night.
  • BobmysterBobmyster Posts: 2,677Free
    Anderson Silva
    Silva serverely underestimated wieldman in their first fight. There will be no showboating from silva this time, it will be pure business and pure domination. If weidman doesn't improve from their first fight he will get demolished! Silva will be back with a bang!
    *Michael Bisping Defence Force Co-Founder*

• PoloRidahPoloRidah Posts: 11,406Free
    Chris Weidman
    Bobmyster said:

Silva serverely underestimated wieldman in their first fight. There will be no showboating from silva this time, it will be pure business and pure domination. If weidman doesn't improve from their first fight he will get demolished! Silva will be back with a bang!

Silva gets KTFO but Weidman needs to improve?

SMH
    Hendricks 1,2,3,4