najma said:

LOLWUT?!?!?!? They went full retard.

lmfao!!

• IdentityIdentity Posts: 6,903Free
    najma said:

Lol dafuq?
  • cashflow247cashflow247 Posts: 1,661Ultimate
    I get what they're trying to say. Besides Cat Zingano, I can't see any of those women standing a chance against Rousey. But it seems silly that there isn't a seperate women's list, because she would get destroyed by Barao, Cruz, Faber, McDonald, etc.
    Sig bet record: Omo-2

Self-appointed #1 P4P at rustling jimmies

You don't like it? Grab your Kleenex, wipe your tears, and get in line.
  • MuhammadAliMuhammadAli Posts: 98Free
    I think Ronda should be on the list because she is an undefeated champ, but at the same time I feel like the P4P rankings don't really make sense if you mix male/females. This will get even more confusing when they add the women's straw weight
  • Weidman__the__GreatWeidman__the__Great ModeratorPosts: 1,653Free
    WTFFFFFFFFF??????

Fighting Chris Weidman may be Extremely Hazardous to one's health.

Poop eating bets: 2-0
    Piss Drinking bets: 1-0

Will Accept a new one for Weidman/Machida.
  • Frontline_RioterFrontline_Rioter Posts: 2,531Free
    It's only because they took GSP off of it and everyone moved up. It still doesn't make sense though. Vitor has been stopping guys in two different weight classes. Faber just obliterated a tough kid. Gustafsson beat the hell out p4p number 1 in his last fight.

Benson Henderson should not be on the list at all he had a sketchy run as champ. It's a bad list and yeah I don't understand mixing male and female fighters on the same p4p list.
  • AnsemAnsem Posts: 3,836Free
    edited December 2013
    Wow, they really love to make there list of rankings look pathetic. At first I thought she was on the WMMA P4P list which would make sense but not as #1 but shes on the p4p list with other men gtfo, she would get destryoed by any top 30 men in any division in skills (not including the power concept)

Other bs rankings:
    WTF? Ali beat Tim last fight.

8 Timothy Elliott
    9 Ali Bagautinov

And Machida being #10 LHW while Rashad at 3.
    Post edited by Ansem on

| Machida - JDS - Penn - Belfort - Nurmagomedov - Texiera |

“I make my own odds. I make my own atmosphere.” - Vitor Belfort

"Sixty G's babyyy! haha yeah!" - Conor Mcgregoat

• WarWestWarWest Órale VatoPosts: 33,717Free
    Well, she is undefeated

And she has finished all of her opponents

And she finished them all in the first round

Sounds pretty p4p to me
    The Cal Ripken Of GSP hatin'
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
  • MMAGunsMMAGuns Posts: 193Free
    She deserves to be there IMO.
    Brown
    Gus
    Machida
    Condit
    Cerone
    Edgar
    Faber
    Uncle Creepy
    Rousey
  • StompGrindStompGrind Posts: 21,210Free
  • SajeittoSajeitto Posts: 1,195Free
    **** embarrassing, no female fighter should be ranked on the male P4P list, especially a one-dimensional female fighter that's not even the P4P best female fighter in the world.

She's the same weight as Renan Barao, Barao would kill her, she's the same weight as Urijah Faber, Faber would destroy her, she's the same weight as Michael McDonald, McDonald would ruin her, she's a weight class bigger than Demetrius Johnson, Johnson would wreck her, she's a weight class bigger than John Dodson, Dodson would own her, she's the same weight class as Dominick Cruz, Cruz would outpoint her.

I think Johny Hendricks should be ranked on this list, Johny's only losses in his career are decisions that a lot of people (myself included) thought he should of won including a UFC title fight against the former number 2 P4P ranked fighter GSP, so Hendricks maybe, probably should be the undefeated UFC Welterweight World Champion coming off a win over GSP, that's very top 10 P4P worthy in my opinion.
  • Weidman__the__GreatWeidman__the__Great ModeratorPosts: 1,653Free
    Bottom line is that no woman should ever be ranked on a P4P list with men, they need to have seperate lists men and women do.

Fighting Chris Weidman may be Extremely Hazardous to one's health.

Poop eating bets: 2-0
    Piss Drinking bets: 1-0

Will Accept a new one for Weidman/Machida.
    edited December 2013

WarWest said:

Well, she is undefeated

Sounds pretty p4p to me

but her skills don't even compare to anyone else in the top 10 p4p
    Sure it does.

She closes distance p4p
    Her judo clinch chaining trips/throws are p4p
    Her ground game is p4p. Especially her transitions from throw to Kesa Pin to Mount to S-Mount to Spiderweb and breaking the grip and finishing the armbar. Nobody in the sport does that better than her.
    Post edited by StompGrind on
  • keykey Posts: 367Free
    I've given my opinion on the nature of p4p before, my thoughts being a person who "of equal weight" can use their skills to defeat an opponent deserves to be higher on the list.

This is why i feel people who have proven they can fight at multiple weights and win should be ranked higher then those who have not e.g. Anderson, Belfort, Might mouse.
    As for Rhonda, her skills are there to be seen, I do not rate her striking but her grappling (I'm a judo fan) is apparently unstoppable, as Stomp mentioned her transitions and throws are unreal.

However, could she beat men in any of the respective divisions? I would say some but not enough to warrant a place in the list. She has also not proven herself in any of the other female divisions so should not be considered p4p in MMA.
  • UFCCagerattlerUFCCagerattler Posts: 16,140Free
    Its all just made up anyway.
    edited December 2013

WarWest said:

Well, she is undefeated

Sounds pretty p4p to me

Sure it does.

She closes distance p4p
    Her ground game is p4p. Especially her transitions from throw to Kesa Pin to Mount to S-Mount to Spiderweb and breaking the grip and finishing the armbar. Nobody in the sport does that better than her.
    ok, she can do one thing better than everyone else

but EVERYTHING else, EVERYONE on the list does better than her

she would get killed by these men, it wouldn't even be competitive
    I'm looking at it as true p4p. In other words not about men/women/bodytype/athletic abilty. We have to assume those things are all the same.

p4p is about highest level skills and who has the skill set to defeat the top skill sets the most consistently.

I don't think she's p4p "the" top fighter from that perspective of all things being equal besides skills that her skills could win consistently against the other p4p fighters skills but they are dominant enough she atleast deserves mention even if it's just honorable mention.
    Post edited by StompGrind on
  • carnages41carnages41 Posts: 36,245Free

WarWest said:

Well, she is undefeated

Sounds pretty p4p to me

Sure it does.

She closes distance p4p
    ok, she can do one thing better than everyone else

but EVERYTHING else, EVERYONE on the list does better than her

she would get killed by these men, it wouldn't even be competitive
    I'm looking at it as true p4p. In other words not about men/women/bodytype/athletic abilty. We have to assume those things are all the same.

p4p is about highest level skills and who has the skill set to defeat the top skill sets the most consistently.

I don't think she's p4p "the" top fighter from that perspective of all things being equal besides skills that her skills could win consistently against the other p4p fighters skills but they are dominant enough she atleast deserves mention even if it's just honorable mention.
    lol

If Ronda deserves to be mentioned, then so does Maia, he has pretty good BJJ and isn't afraid of anything
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last one to post wins- Winner
    UFC Forum Fight Camp- Winner
    UFC PREDICTIONS TOURNAMENT 5 - unofficial winner
  • PakaLPakaL Posts: 4,080Elite
    najma said:

P4P gif..
    HanDGuN kungFOO mixxed with AK karate(KiLLuminatti)

Belfort~EL GuapO~GraciE

Nemesis2Few^inspiration2many~Veni~Vidi~Vici~

Weidman,Moraga,Cormier,Scareface,MauleR,GingeR~BrownE&HondA HouseY all inspiring.

Chuck~GSP~norriS
    The Truth
    KingzombiE`aka`StundonG 2 Strong

The Notorious Conor Mcgregor ='s MMA's 2pac

Animated Gifs Animated Gifs

• 12er12er Posts: 10,799Free
    The rankings are retarded. The moved Robbie ahead of Rory after he beat him. Then two weeks later moved Rory ahead of him again for no reason and then this week moved Robby back up.

This **** makes no sense.
  • _Finish_Him__Finish_Him_ Posts: 11,577Free
    Pretty sure that the UFC will add a women's P4P list when we have more W Divisions... for now scratch her name of that list LoL
    Predicition League Record: 39-15, Prediction League Record: 6-1, ***Camp League Record***: 9-2
    OFFICIAL UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 7 WINNER
    http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/147741/michelle-waterson-appreciation-thread/p1
    http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/147932/that-80-s-90-s-thread-bittersweet-memories/p1

• Cole1186Cole1186 Posts: 3,719Free
    Okay so they think she can hang with the men on the p4p list? Let's see her fight one em. That'd garner some interest
  • the_vageniusthe_vagenius Posts: 219Free
    edited December 2013
    all your logic is ridiculous, so shes a girl she would lose to a guy more than likely,ok...but be real would a 125lb guy even stand a remote chance of beating cain or jbj or even andy? for real all your logic sucks, you guys must be complete morons to use the logic off she a girl and their all men, she would have the same chance of beating cain or jbj as mm would period,maybe more so because she is a 4th dan and no one else on that list is as far as i know.p4p means lb for lb, so if rhonda was 250 with her skillset she would hape cain or jbj period point blank. therefore she might be p4p #1 or if cain/jbj was 135 she would still hape him, so p4p logic says she deserves to be there,maybe even higher imo
    Post edited by the_vagenius on