UFC 168: The most butthurt potential fight in UFC history

MuhammadAliMuhammadAli Posts: 98Free
Regardless of the outcome 15+ members on the forums will be rocking gifs of somebody being knocked out, piss will be drank by at least one member of the forum, and no matter what half the forum will be put into a clinical depression. No other fight could bring out this kind of anger and passion. I would like to extend my hand to all Weidman fans post-168 to try and help you get through the difficult times that follow. After 162 I was angry, sad, confused, and depressed for weeks to follow. I wish none of this on you. Weidman's legitimacy as a fighter will not be discredited after his head is kicked across the arena by the Spider. Anderson will relinquish his belt like a gentleman after the fight and allow Weidman to continue on his own path to greatness. Nobody needs to be depressed.
Tagged:

Comments

• carnages41carnages41 Posts: 36,218Free
    Super Fight League and Bellator are going to merge

This is HUGE!

RIP UFC
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last one to post wins- Winner
    UFC Forum Fight Camp- Winner
    UFC PREDICTIONS TOURNAMENT 5 - unofficial winner
  • i_run_thisi_run_this Posts: 19,282Free
    WSOF BROS

TYRONE SPONGGGGGGGGGGGGGE

UFC Prediction Tournament 5 Champion

• WarWestWarWest Órale VatoPosts: 33,667Free
    I could care less about this fight

Do I want to see it? Of course

But the outcome makes no difference to me LoL
    The Cal Ripken Of GSP hatin'
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
  • juice64011juice64011 Posts: 5,935Free
    I will be disappointed if Weidman loses but won't react like the Silva lovers. Also I will know that Weidman will get another shot at the title.
    MMA Prediction Tournament 3 Champion

UFC Prediction Tournament 3 Champion

UFC Prediction Tournament 4 Champion

Official JP24 Prediction League (2012) Champion*

• i_run_thisi_run_this Posts: 19,282Free
    WarWest said:

I could care less about this fight

Do I want to see it? Of course

But the outcome makes no difference to me LoL

UFC Prediction Tournament 5 Champion

• 12er12er Posts: 10,747Free
    lol if Weidman loses the best part will be the Silva fans trying to troll me for all the butt hurt I caused them in July and me laughing at them.
  • UFCCagerattlerUFCCagerattler Posts: 16,120Free
    SIlva has something like 17 title defences.

What happens to him at 168 is not a big deal one way or the other.

Once you been around for awhile you understand these things.

Ali is still Ali even if Trevor Berbick beat him at the end of his career.

It is the body of work that counts.
  • SteelerNation43SteelerNation43 Posts: 12,653Free
    You must not know this forum well because any GSP fight is 100x worse than this one here.
  • UFCCagerattlerUFCCagerattler Posts: 16,120Free
    I am on again off again with this forum. It really hasn't changed much since 09, only the names of changed.

BIg fight for Weidman. Be interesting to see how it affects him.
  • MangasmMangasm Posts: 6,043Free
    PATSTER said:

Nothing will top Diaz vs. Condit

The P4P best time to be a member of this forum since I've joined.

I dunno. The days of Brock vs Fedor were pretty amazing
    The internet tells me that that's called love, I'm on the internet cuz I'm an Internet thug.

Sigbet record: 99999-0. Blee dat
  • OmoplataypusOmoplataypus BostonPosts: 4,536Free
    I'll be pretty disappointed if Weidman loses because I think he's the most complete guy in the division and has potential to be the best MW ever because he does everything well. It would suck for me personally to see him suffer a setback like this and everyone will probably try to discredit his first win over Andy.

Most butthurt I've been over a fight is probably Machida/Hendo but this would top that easily.
    !!! WAR KELGOAT
    !!! WAR MAIA
    !!! WAR CORMIER
    !!! WAR WEIDMAN  

Active bets:
    TheSinisterUrge-FRANKIE/bj, wedo619-BROWN/silva, MGun-RUMBLE/prayvis

"GOAT List:
    1. GSP
    2. Ryan LaFlare
    3. Other people"
    I took LyGOATo Machida's piss to the back of the throat and I loved it! wanderleisilva101 is the GOAT

• kapstkapst ChicagolandPosts: 2,659Free
    edited December 2013
    GSP beating down Hendricks in a rematch would cause much more butthurt.

I mean.. it's been over a month since Hendricks lost, & GSP's haters are still trolling anyone who has anything remotely decent to say about GSP. They take being rustled & deluded to a whole nother level.

Any rustle from the Silva/Weidman fight won't even come close to matching it.
    Post edited by kapst on
  • waikruwaikru UFC PresidentPosts: 10,001Free
    kapst said:

I mean.. it's been over a month since Hendricks lost, & GSP's haters are still trolling anyone who has anything remotely decent to say about GSP. They take being rustled & deluded to a whole nother level.

Its obvious that you are still butthurt about GSP getting mauled by Hendricks.
    On November 16th Hendricks became the real undisputed champion.

"Believe in the beard"

• 12er12er Posts: 10,747Free
    I won't be anymore butt hurt about this fight than any other fight a guy I'm rooting for loses.

waikru said:

kapst said:

lol.. it's like you live in your own little bubble..
    kapst said:

waikru said:

kapst said:

Do you really want me to produce the hard data that validates my position, so that you can not respond and pretend you never saw my post because you can't argue the logic behind it?

"Believe in the beard"

edited December 2013
    waikru said:

kapst said:

waikru said:

kapst said:

Do you really want me to produce the hard data that validates my position, so that you can not respond and pretend you never saw my post because you can't argue the logic behind it?
    lmao.. well let's see.. Before the fight I said that I liked Hendricks & wouldn't be mad if he won. I even said that GSP would get KTFO if he let Hendricks move in on him (which I was wrong about). I was relieved when GSP got the decision, but I wouldn't have minded if it had gone the other way, which I also said many times after the fight while giving props to Hendricks, simply because it was a great fight. In fact, I was so happy about the great fight I had witnessed, that I even offered to uphold my end of a sig bet I won, simply because I admitted that Hendricks earned it (& wesleywells will vouch for that). I've said all along that Hendricks did enough (but that GSP also did enough). And since then, I've stated several times that GSP owes Hendricks an immediate rematch before he retires..

So yeah, let's see all this "hard data" showing I'm "butthurt" over it, when in reality was just happy to see such an exciting fight regardless of who won or lost, & most of my posts after the fight show that pretty clearly.

If you really believe I was/am butthurt, then you really are living in your own little bubble &/or overreacting to the posts you don't like..

Anyway, you've pretty much called every GSP fan "butthurt" despite the fact that their fighter won, so saying it again means nothing..

It's pretty obvious who is butthurt here.

Post edited by kapst on
  • NyteRyderNyteRyder Posts: 9,415Free
    Only forum members with glass jimmies will stay butthurt, like Patster who is still butthurt about Diaz/Condit.
    2013 Predictions League: 231-142
    Forum Etiquette Guide
    The Questions Thread
  • NyteRyderNyteRyder Posts: 9,415Free
    I won't be gotten to if Weidman wins. It'll suck having that gif in my sig for a year, but I'll honor that bet.

If Weidman gets passed Silva and Belfort, then I'll stop doubting him.
    2013 Predictions League: 231-142
    Forum Etiquette Guide
    The Questions Thread
    kapst said:

waikru said:

kapst said:

waikru said:

kapst said:

lmao.. well let's see.. Before the fight I said that I liked Hendricks & wouldn't be mad if he won. I even said that GSP would get KTFO if he let Hendricks move in on him (which I was wrong about). I was relieved when GSP got the decision, but I wouldn't have minded if it had gone the other way, which I also said many times after the fight while giving props to Hendricks, simply because it was a great fight. In fact, I was so happy about the great fight I had witnessed, that I even offered to uphold my end of a sig bet, simply because I admitted that Hendricks earned it (& wesleywells will vouch for that). I've said all along that Hendricks did enough (but that GSP also did enough). And since then, I've stated several times that GSP owes Hendricks an immediate rematch before he retires..

So yeah, let's see all this "hard data" showing I'm "butthurt" over it, when in reality was just happy to see such an exciting fight regardless of who won or lost, & most of my posts after the fight show that pretty clearly.

If you really believe I was/am butthurt, then you really are living in your own little bubble &/or overreacting to the posts you don't like..

Anyway, you've pretty much called every GSP fan "butthurt" despite the fact that their fighter won, so saying it again means nothing..

Actually, most GSP fans don't come off as butthurt at all to my surprise following the fight. Its basically just you, edh1, Solid_Snake, IDYB, and a few other members that hardly post. You find the need to respond to every post in which the fight was described as a slaughter in favor of Hendricks, so you clearly are upset at people's perception of GSP following that fight. The fact is that media describes the outcome of that fight as controversial because most felt the Hendricks won. Your endless banter about how the fight could have went either way is not supported by the data or the perceptions of the majority watching that fight.

"Believe in the beard"

edited December 2013
    waikru said:

kapst said:

waikru said:

kapst said:

waikru said:

kapst said:

lmao.. well let's see.. Before the fight I said that I liked Hendricks & wouldn't be mad if he won. I even said that GSP would get KTFO if he let Hendricks move in on him (which I was wrong about). I was relieved when GSP got the decision, but I wouldn't have minded if it had gone the other way, which I also said many times after the fight while giving props to Hendricks, simply because it was a great fight. In fact, I was so happy about the great fight I had witnessed, that I even offered to uphold my end of a sig bet, simply because I admitted that Hendricks earned it (& wesleywells will vouch for that). I've said all along that Hendricks did enough (but that GSP also did enough). And since then, I've stated several times that GSP owes Hendricks an immediate rematch before he retires..

Actually, most GSP fans don't come off as butthurt at all to my surprise following the fight. Its basically just you, edh1, Solid_Snake, IDYB, and a few other members that hardly post. You find the need to respond to every post in which the fight was described as a slaughter in favor of Hendricks, so you clearly are upset at people's perception of GSP following that fight. The fact is that media describes the outcome of that fight as controversial because most felt the Hendricks won. Your endless banter about how the fight could have went either way is not supported by the data or the perceptions of the majority watching that fight.

You just highlighted how you're in the wrong here. I'll admit I get irritated at all the trash talking against GSP following the fight, which is why I respond to it, but I'm not bothered in the least with how the fight went down, or the controversy over it. I agree with the media & the controversy. Like I said numerous times, even I feel that Hendricks did enough. There's a difference between that & people claiming it was a slaughter & exaggerating like always simply to belittle GSP.

Truth is, it was an epic fight & both fighters deserve respect for putting on a show.

The only time I see GSP fans get irritated is when people aren't giving GSP any respect. It has little or nothing to do with how the fight went down.

Post edited by kapst on
    kapst said:

waikru said:

kapst said:

waikru said:

kapst said:

waikru said:

kapst said:

You just highlighted how you're in the wrong here. I'll admit I get irritated at all the trash talking against GSP following the fight, which is why I respond to it, but I'm not bothered in the least with how the fight went down, or the controversy over it. I agree with the media & the controversy. Like I said numerous times, even I feel that Hendricks did enough. There's a difference between that & people claiming it was a slaughter & exaggerating like always simply to belittle GSP.

Truth is, it was an epic fight & both fighters deserve respect for putting on a show.

The only time I see GSP fans get irritated is when people aren't giving GSP any respect. It has little or nothing to do with how the fight went down.

It was a great fight and both fighters do deserve respect for that fight. However, Hendricks clearly won that fight.

"Believe in the beard"

• Gamer9133Gamer9133 Posts: 2,537Free
    i think the butthurt from this fight will top them all

but gsp vs hendricks is second

2014 is going to be a long year ^

< img src = " post link here " >

take out all the spaces except for between img src

• Jason_H.Jason_H. Posts: 2,158Free
    December 28th will become a national holiday due to mass suicides.
    What??
  • Za1994Za1994 Posts: 3,156Free
    Nothing will overmatch Lyoto Machida vs Shogun Rua 1.
    Been on the Anthony "Showtime" Pettis train since day one. No questions asked. Showtime Attack Force Too Strong.
    http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/139486/i-see-it-now-anthony-showtime-pettis-will-go-down-as-the-goat/p1
    Represent Roufusport:
    Milwaukee, Wisconsin. 414 Reppin' the Mil
    UFC 164 Milwaukee, WI
  • DoobsterDoobster Posts: 2,096Free
    FIFTEEN
    "It's either blue cheese with wings or go **** your mother." -- MadFlavor
  • WarWestWarWest Órale VatoPosts: 33,667Free
    waikru said:

kapst said:

+1
    The Cal Ripken Of GSP hatin'
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine