Shane Carwin returning ? VS Lesnar ?

MachidaSilvaMachidaSilva Posts: 405Free
https://twitter.com/ShaneCarwin

"Cant wait to hear the big news"

Also there was this one which he now deleted ,but i have it still one my phone twitter print screened"

"@danawhite got an extra ticket for tommorow night ? I'm hearing the **** that will solve mt itch will be there"

hmmm
^
The "Story" of the day is that OMOPLATAYPUS is the GOAT poster on this here forum. Blee dat.

some_text
Tagged:

Comments

• With all the health problems they've both encountered recently I would be surprised to hear of a return. That said, maybe it's the perfect time to have two older guys with health issues come in there to compete against each other. I think it would be exciting news for one fight but unless the winner could come in healthy there will be no real future for them in the heavyweight division.
    Favourite Fighters

HW: Overeem, FEDOR, Cain.

LHW: Mousasi, SHOGUN, Machida.

MW: ANDERSON SILVA.

WW: Diaz, LYTLE, Silva.

LW: Cerrone, DIAZ, Lauzon.

FW: Garza, ALDO, Zombie.

BW: Bowles, BARAO, Faber.<
  • Carwin would smash Cain. If Kongo knocked him out twice in 5 seconds Shane might just kill him.

Since the Cain/Kongo fight Cain has gone on to beat the best heavyweights available and improved his skill set tenfold, while Carwin has lost his last two fights (against guys Cain manhandled), run into health issues and retired from competition. Contribute to the conversation intelligently or just go away man.
    Favourite Fighters

HW: Overeem, FEDOR, Cain.

LHW: Mousasi, SHOGUN, Machida.

MW: ANDERSON SILVA.

WW: Diaz, LYTLE, Silva.

LW: Cerrone, DIAZ, Lauzon.

FW: Garza, ALDO, Zombie.

BW: Bowles, BARAO, Faber.<
  • ijosefijosef Posts: 1,645Free
    Shane Carwin is yet another "if only" scenario. Can you imagine the swath he would've cut through the UFC had he entered when he was in his early 20's instead of his mid 30's? Imagine him facing guys like Kevin Randleman, Pedro Rizzo, Maurice Smith, and later Tim Sylvia and Andre Arlovski. He would've crushed the competition back then.
  • UFCCagerattlerUFCCagerattler Posts: 16,195Free
    edited December 2013
    Is Carwin even allowed back in? His PED problems were pretty bad, he was named in the Barry Bonds investigation.

I don't think he's coming back.
    Post edited by UFCCagerattler on
  • JohnnyZadarJohnnyZadar Posts: 8,936Free

Is Carwin even allowed back in? His PED problems were pretty bad, he was named in the Barry Bonds investigation.

I don't think he's coming back.

:))
  • skillandpowerskillandpower Posts: 843Free
    Considering the HW host at the moment, I think UFC is "beging" these guys to at least give a try and come back !

I wouldn't be shocked at all if both are bach anytime in 2014
  • JohnnyZadarJohnnyZadar Posts: 8,936Free
    any shot to Brocks colon its over(illegal but over) :))
  • UFCCagerattlerUFCCagerattler Posts: 16,195Free
    Shane is got some splainin to do before he gets his license back.

DW three years ago:

"First of all, he’s never tested positive for anything after being tested by the government. He popped up on a Balco-type list. He popped up on a list with all these guys that supposedly were getting [steroids] from these doctors years ago. I have to find out what all the facts are first, see what happens and then we’ll decide what we’re gonna do.”

Well?

Three years has gone by and still nothing has been said....
  • MIRKO_CRO_COPMIRKO_CRO_COP Posts: 9,345Free
    i would love to see him back!!

• PakaLPakaL Posts: 4,105Elite
    Brock has surgery and issues still fights like a man. Cain gets a boo boo and the tele tubby needs a vacation. Brock should get a post surgery cain, so he can take advantage of the situation like cain did.
    HanDGuN kungFOO mixxed with AK karate(KiLLuminatti)

Belfort~EL GuapO~GraciE

Nemesis2Few^inspiration2many~Veni~Vidi~Vici~

Weidman,Moraga,Cormier,Scareface,MauleR,GingeR~BrownE&HondA HouseY all inspiring.

Chuck~GSP~norriS
    The Truth
    KingzombiE`aka`StundonG 2 Strong

The Notorious Conor Mcgregor ='s MMA's 2pac

Animated Gifs Animated Gifs

• PakaLPakaL Posts: 4,105Elite

Shane is got some splainin to do before he gets his license back.

DW three years ago:

"First of all, he’s never tested positive for anything after being tested by the government. He popped up on a Balco-type list. He popped up on a list with all these guys that supposedly were getting [steroids] from these doctors years ago. I have to find out what all the facts are first, see what happens and then we’ll decide what we’re gonna do.”

Well?

Three years has gone by and still nothing has been said....

I actually have a aunt who was with the hgh expert of AZ, before he had a stroke and gang buster raids on his estates. I should ask her if he ever treated MMA fighters.
    HanDGuN kungFOO mixxed with AK karate(KiLLuminatti)

Belfort~EL GuapO~GraciE

Nemesis2Few^inspiration2many~Veni~Vidi~Vici~

Weidman,Moraga,Cormier,Scareface,MauleR,GingeR~BrownE&HondA HouseY all inspiring.

Chuck~GSP~norriS
    The Truth
    KingzombiE`aka`StundonG 2 Strong

The Notorious Conor Mcgregor ='s MMA's 2pac

Animated Gifs Animated Gifs