Anderson was winning the second round...

Cole1186Cole1186 Posts: 3,766Free
Just re watched the fight. He lost the first round but did decent damage off his back. But in the second round, he was winning up until his leg snapped in half.

Anderson will be back and eventually fight again for the title, mark my words.
Tagged:

Comments

• MIRKO_CRO_COPMIRKO_CRO_COP Posts: 9,345Free
    stop whining already.

we can't say what could've happened in the next rounds.

fact is:

Silva lost the first round in the first fight and almost got submitted
    Silva got finished in the second round in the first fight

Silva lost the first round in the second round and almost got finished by punches
    Silva got injured in the second round

• zaksamezaksame Posts: 4,342Free
    Anderson has not been winning for a single minute of any round so far,Weidman has dominated the whole time in both fights.
    Also as expected Weidman was the aggressor even standing.Silva is a coward that hides behind counter striking.

I lol at the gif,Silva tried a knee and couldn't get it high enough and fell backwards with Chris on top pounding him.IDK maybe Silva gets points for getting beat up?
    Gina Miesha Kyra ...yes please.
  • _Finish_Him__Finish_Him_ Posts: 11,608Free
    Cole1186 said:

I hope so, it was a horrific leg break doe he got a 6 months medical suspension. A lot of time to get a clear head...

Predicition League Record: 39-15, Prediction League Record: 6-1, ***Camp League Record***: 9-2
    OFFICIAL UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 7 WINNER
    http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/147741/michelle-waterson-appreciation-thread/p1
    http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/147932/that-80-s-90-s-thread-bittersweet-memories/p1

• So_AmazingSo_Amazing Posts: 751Free
    Cole1186 said:

Just re watched the fight. He lost the first round but did decent damage off his back. But in the second round, he was winning up until his leg snapped in half.

So basically what your saying is...Anderson was winning until he lost?

Wow, good insight
    Current Favorites
    HW: Frank Mir
    LHW: Shogun
    MW: Gegard Mousasi, Chris Weidman
    WW: Carlos Condit
    LW: Ben Henderson, Diego Sanchez, Donald Cerrone,
    FW: BJ Penn, Frankie Edgar
    BW: Dominick Cruz
    FW: Demetrius Johnson
    WBW: Miesha Tate
  • Hairy_BalzonyaHairy_Balzonya Posts: 859Free
    LOL

Why make a thread saying he was winning round 2? He defiantly was not winning round 2 in my opinion, it is irrelevant though. He broke his leg and the fight ended.
  • Yesterdays_HeroYesterdays_Hero Posts: 23,652Free
    edited December 2013
    Seriously, he got smashed. Anderson fanboys have become as bad as Shobum, Lazy J and Fedork fanboys since Weidman laid him out.
    Post edited by Yesterdays_Hero on
  • kapstkapst ChicagolandPosts: 2,660Free
    That round was so uneventful it's actually funny that anyone would even bother saying this..

hahaha rotflmao..
  • kapstkapst ChicagolandPosts: 2,660Free
    This is what you call grasping at straws..
  • WarWestWarWest Órale VatoPosts: 33,826Free
    LoL ok little buddy
    The Cal Ripken Of GSP hatin'
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
  • Weidman__the__GreatWeidman__the__Great ModeratorPosts: 1,747Free
    Lol did silva even land a single strike in the 2nd round?

Fighting Chris Weidman may be Extremely Hazardous to one's health.

Poop eating bets: 2-0
    Piss Drinking bets: 1-0

Will Accept a new one for Weidman/Machida.
  • Yesterdays_HeroYesterdays_Hero Posts: 23,652Free

I can think of one....
  • Cole1186Cole1186 Posts: 3,766Free
    My point is he will come back. If he got demolished up until he broke his leg then he may call it quits, but I think he will want to get back in there and fight again (once his leg heals up).

His chin is weakened though :(
  • Gamer9133Gamer9133 Posts: 2,537Free
    Cole1186 said:

My point is he will come back. If he got demolished up until he broke his leg then he may call it quits, but I think he will want to get back in there and fight again (once his leg heals up).

his chin is weakened but the shot that dropped him was behind the ear

not sure what it will take for his chin to get to chuck status

2014 is going to be a long year ^

< img src = " post link here " >

take out all the spaces except for between img src

• So_AmazingSo_Amazing Posts: 751Free
    Cole1186 said:

He was getting demolished, the first round he got rocked. The second round was more inactivity than anything else.

At the end of the day Anderson has been in there with Weidman for 4 rounds.

He lost all 4 and got finished in 2,

And his chin just may be naturally weak, we've never really seem him hit flush too many times.
    Current Favorites
    HW: Frank Mir
    LHW: Shogun
    MW: Gegard Mousasi, Chris Weidman
    WW: Carlos Condit
    LW: Ben Henderson, Diego Sanchez, Donald Cerrone,
    FW: BJ Penn, Frankie Edgar
    BW: Dominick Cruz
    FW: Demetrius Johnson
    WBW: Miesha Tate
  • Gamer9133Gamer9133 Posts: 2,537Free
    you gotta love gsp fans ^

2014 is going to be a long year ^

< img src = " post link here " >

take out all the spaces except for between img src

Cole1186 said:

He was getting demolished, the first round he got rocked. The second round was more inactivity than anything else.

And his chin just may be naturally weak, we've never really seem him hit flush too many times.
    Vitor tagged him, Hendo tagged him, Lee Murray tagged him... and like everyone else he's ever fought hit him. Weidman hit him a bunch with hard a$$ shots in the first fight too, then one finally put him down.

His chin was epic. but after 40 fights, 15 years of sparring/training, and at 38 years old..... well his chin will naturally weaken. It happened to all the greats. Fedor, Hendo, Hunt, Vitor, Chuck, Wandy.....
  • Solid_SnakeSolid_Snake Posts: 11,789Moderator, Ultimate
    Cole1186 said:

Cole1186 said:

Vitor tagged him, Hendo tagged him, Lee Murray tagged him... and like everyone else he's ever fought hit him. Weidman hit him a bunch with hard a$$ shots in the first fight too, then one finally put him down.

His chin was epic. but after 40 fights, 15 years of sparring/training, and at 38 years old..... well his chin will naturally weaken. It happened to all the greats. Fedor, Hendo, Hunt, Vitor, Chuck, Wandy.....
    When was Vitor's chin as good as anyone else on that list?
    GSP MAFIA

Leonie fan since day one....No questions asked.

The Funny Thread

http://forums.ufc.production.sparkar
  • TheBigDTheBigD Posts: 424Free
    Silva wasn't winning a single second of that fight.

Cole1186 said:

Cole1186 said:

Vitor had a great chin... what you talking bout???
  • FuriousmatFuriousmat Posts: 4,047Free

Cole1186 said:

well dude you need to rewatch Silva's career if you think his chin may have been bad all along. The guy took bombs from many fighters and some of them were notorious hard punchers. Even prime Hendo caught him clean.

And actually even in last fight he ate some massive shots from Weidman and managed to recover. I'm pretty sure the guy's chin has decreased now that he's been knocked down/out twice in a row and cuz he's older but as much as he was hard to hit his chin was also iron.
  • IdentityIdentity Posts: 7,019Free
    He was hit behind the ear which is a knockout shot for most people

Weidman hits hard and Anderson took nasty punches on the ground which would of finished 95% fighters.

After just watching the fight i still believe it could of been anybody's

I disagree.

Please, it was only a matter of time before Anderson caught and finished Chris. Too bad he developed Osteoporosis and broke his leg :(
  • SistiSisti Posts: 5,314Free
    dude, he lost round 2...getting your leg broke in half counts as losing a round

at this point weidman beat silva 4 rounds to 0

i think it's time we move on to weidman/belfort, and still honor silva for the most amazing run in the history of the UFC...no one's taking anything from silva, it's just that in fighting it gets extremely hard to stay at the very top once you approach 40
  • PoloRidahPoloRidah Posts: 11,385Free
    edited December 2013
    Cole needs time to recover is all. He will come around.

Maybe he should spend some time in the penitentiary with me for his troll attempt in the op.
    Post edited by PoloRidah on
    Hendricks 1,2,3,4

• Solid_SnakeSolid_Snake Posts: 11,789Moderator, Ultimate
    Cole1186 said:

Cole1186 said:

Cole1186 said:

Vitor had a great chin... what you talking bout???
    Did he? The same chin that Couture exposed via punches?
    GSP MAFIA

Leonie fan since day one....No questions asked.

The Funny Thread

http://forums.ufc.production.sparkar
  • Jason_H.Jason_H. Posts: 2,202Free
    Anderson is not coming back. He already wanted to retire prior to this fight. What makes you think he'll want to fight after suffering a horrific injury. IMO, this is the perfect time to retire while his legacy is still intact.
    What??
  • FroZeNFroZeN Posts: 4,762Free
    Please, just stop. The round didn't develop enough to determine a winner prior to the leg kick. You are making us Anderson Silva fans look bad. Weidman destroyed Silva in the first round and while Andy is always a threat as long as he's conscious, he did nothing to prove that he was going to win that fight up until that point.
    OFFICIAL UFC FORUM BLACKBELT
  • KleitonKleiton Posts: 273Free

I can think of one....
    He has done more damage in 2 round of that Machida makes in most of their fights...