Comments

• NyteRyderNyteRyder Posts: 9,426Free
    edited December 2013
    I'm actually a little disappoint. Wanted to see the tard make another run, but tbh, his fighting days are over. He got broken my Cain and Overeem, coming back wouldn't be a good idea.
    Post edited by NyteRyder on
    2013 Predictions League: 231-142
    Forum Etiquette Guide
    The Questions Thread
  • poonmachinepoonmachine Posts: 1,746Free
    I bet Carwin is sad no big money fight for him.
    FF

Rickson Gracie

Wanderlei Silva

Thiago Alves

Nogueira

• UFC_KOUFC_KO Posts: 186Free
    Idk why everybody hates Brock Lesnar. In his fourth ever MMA fight, he beat Randy Couture and became the HW champion and in his very short training and career, he beat Herring,Mir and Carwin. I think people hate him because everybody wanted him to fail and he succeeded right in your faces. Brock Lesnar was a beast and an awesome HW champion and I was a HUGE fan of his and still am.
    WAND-JDS-HENDO-SHOGUN-GSP-BIGFOOT-LAWLER-GONZAGA
    Psalm 144:1-2 "The lord my god trains my hands for war and my fingers for battle"
  • WarWestWarWest Órale VatoPosts: 33,717Free
    UFC_KO said:

Idk why everybody hates Brock Lesnar. In his fourth ever MMA fight, he beat Randy Couture and became the HW champion and in his very short training and career, he beat Herring,Mir and Carwin. I think people hate him because everybody wanted him to fail and he succeeded right in your faces. Brock Lesnar was a beast and an awesome HW champion and I was a HUGE fan of his and still am.

WOW man, beat Couture, Herring, Mir, and Carwin?

What a record
    The Cal Ripken Of GSP hatin'
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
  • NyteRyderNyteRyder Posts: 9,426Free
    WarWest said:

UFC_KO said:

What a record
    His biggest win was no doubt over the HW GOAT Frank Mir, but other than that,

farts.
    2013 Predictions League: 231-142
    Forum Etiquette Guide
    The Questions Thread
  • 12er12er Posts: 10,799Free
    WarWest said:

UFC_KO said:

What a record
    A 46 yr old 205er, a no name can that is only remembered for being out struck by Brock lol, and having the referee let him go fetal until the 40 year old with the glass back gassed out after landing 376 unanswered punches.

Yea lesnar was a **** can.
  • Yesterdays_HeroYesterdays_Hero Posts: 23,585Free
    Lesnar is a GOAT. He had a couple of losses post-prime and post-illness but it still remains that Prime Brock was the greatest HW ever and possibly greatest fighter to grace the octagon.
  • UFCCagerattlerUFCCagerattler Posts: 16,140Free
    UFC_KO said:

I disrespect him because he was given a belt without having to earn it like everyone else.

When he had to fight any one good he was destroyed like the novice he is.
  • skullboneskullbone Posts: 1,955Free
    WarWest said:

UFC_KO said:

What a record

Come on, that's a pretty tough schedule for a greenhorn seven years ago. The man's first fight was against a recent former champion. There aren't many people out there who could walk into MMA with next to no MMA knowledge or experience and do as well as Brock Lesnar. Sure, he skipped all the record padding/name recognition growth fights everyone else does, but so what? Had he done that his record would be just as few in number but only filled with journeymen and jobbers.
  • Sephiroth388Sephiroth388 Antioch, TennesseePosts: 834Free
    He can get paid a crapload of cash to wrestle three times a year.

Why accept a crapload of cash to get punched in the face twice a year?
  • UFCCagerattlerUFCCagerattler Posts: 16,140Free
    skullbone said:

WarWest said:

UFC_KO said:

What a record

Come on, that's a pretty tough schedule for a greenhorn seven years ago. The man's first fight was against a recent former champion. There aren't many people out there who could walk into MMA with next to no MMA knowledge or experience and do as well as Brock Lesnar. Sure, he skipped all the record padding/name recognition growth fights everyone else does, but so what? Had he done that his record would be just as few in number but only filled with journeymen and jobbers.
    Yes but when he finally got into the cage with the likes of Reem and Cain maybe he would have been able to defend himself like a man, instead of what happened.
  • ijosefijosef Posts: 1,640Free

That's the real issue. Why get $400k per fight (what he was making in the UFC) when he could sign a $5 million dollar contract to work a part time (occasional appearances only) schedule with the WWE?
  • jdukjduk Posts: 8,284Free
    ijosef said:

That's the real issue. Why get $400k per fight (what he was making in the UFC) when he could sign a $5 million dollar contract to work a part time (occasional appearances only) schedule with the WWE?
    no way in hell was he only getting 400k
  • ijosefijosef Posts: 1,640Free
    That was his published/disclosed salary from the UFC, not including sponsorships and the like. Obviously it was much more with his sponsorships from Jack Links, Jimmy Johns, Fusion, etc. Still, the WWE is easy money for a guy like Brock in comparison to the UFC, since he only has to make sporadic random experiences.
  • Frontline_RioterFrontline_Rioter Posts: 2,531Free
    edited January 2
    ijosef said:

That was his published/disclosed salary from the UFC, not including sponsorships and the like. Obviously it was much more with his sponsorships from Jack Links, Jimmy Johns, Fusion, etc. Still, the WWE is easy money for a guy like Brock in comparison to the UFC, since he only has to make sporadic random experiences.

Dude... PPV %

That guy probably made 8 million for his rematch against Frank Mir. It sold 1.6 million and he is likely taking at least $5 per PPV buy.

400K. He wouldn't leave his ranch for that kind of change.

Post edited by Frontline_Rioter on
  • cruz2990cruz2990 MexicoPosts: 8,115Free
    ijosef said:

Brock made way more than an that. He probably made more than what the WWE was paying him when you include the payperview.....
    __________________________________________________________________________________________
    Sigbet record: 50 - 4

• Yesterdays_HeroYesterdays_Hero Posts: 23,585Free
    cruz2990 said:

ijosef said:

Brock made way more than an that. He probably made more than what the WWE was paying him when you include the payperview.....
    But he doesn't have to do anything in the WWE. They hired Paul Heyman to talk for him and then he just pretends to beat people up.