OFFICIAL Belfort vs. Weidman

najmanajma Posts: 2,038Free
edited December 2013 in UFC
Will Vitor be able to extened his record of 1st round finishes? Or will Weidman be successful in neutralizing Belfort's supreme striking?

[Let's imply for the sake of the discussion that Vitor is allowed to balance his testosterone deficit with TRT treatment and he's in top shape like in his last fights.]

GO!

OFFICIAL Belfort vs. Weidman

Sign in to vote!
This is a public poll: others will see what you voted for.

Comments

• 12er12er Posts: 10,820Free
    Weidman via (T)KO
    Weidman will weather the early storm and Vitor will gas out and tko'd from ground and pound in the third.
  • DoobsterDoobster Posts: 2,096Free
    Belfort via (T)KO
    I hope Vitor wins.

I think he has what it takes to win.

but Weidman definitely has the wrestling to keep Vitor from doing so.
    "It's either blue cheese with wings or go **** your mother." -- MadFlavor
  • GoToGuyGoToGuy Posts: 5,361Free
    Belfort via (T)KO
    Vitor to strong.

• Yesterdays_HeroYesterdays_Hero Posts: 23,597Free
    Fight will happen in America, Vitor won't be on TRT and will get smashed.
  • najmanajma Posts: 2,038Free
    Belfort via (T)KO
    12er said:

Weidman will weather the early storm

He didn't weather hurricane Sandy, how will he be able to weather hurricane Belfort??

• MIRKO_CRO_COPMIRKO_CRO_COP Posts: 9,268Free
    Belfort via (T)KO
    Jesus too stronk

• PoloRidahPoloRidah Posts: 11,267Free
    Weidman via (T)KO
    Everybody that picked Silva will pick Vitor.

Weidman wins doe.
    Hendricks 1,2,3,4

• _Finish_Him__Finish_Him_ Posts: 11,585Free
    Belfort via (T)KO
    Vitor by KO you have to scratch the T of T KO from the poll option doe :D
    Predicition League Record: 39-15, Prediction League Record: 6-1, ***Camp League Record***: 9-2
    OFFICIAL UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 7 WINNER
    http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/147741/michelle-waterson-appreciation-thread/p1
    http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/147932/that-80-s-90-s-thread-bittersweet-memories/p1

Weidman via (T)KO
    OP put official in the thread title.

Has the fight been announced as far as when and where?
    Hendricks 1,2,3,4

• Gamer9133Gamer9133 Posts: 2,537Free
    tough to call, but vitor will be more aggressive than silva

can't wait for the fight

2014 is going to be a long year ^

< img src = " post link here " >

take out all the spaces except for between img src

• NikkiNeversleepNikkiNeversleep ChicagoPosts: 5,030Free
    Belfort via (T)KO
    PoloRidah said:

Weidman wins doe.

I picked Weidman against Silva. But I NEVER pick against Vitor.
    Weidman via (T)KO
    PATSTER said:

PoloRidah said:

Weidman wins doe.

That's BS

PoloRidah said:

Weidman wins doe.

I picked Weidman against Silva. But I NEVER pick against Vitor.
    Okay, the majority of people who picked Silva to beat Chris will pick Vitor to beat him as well. Those people just want to see Weidman lose for some reason.

There are exceptions such as Nikki. I don't know who you picked in the Silva/Weidman 2 fight Pat.
    Hendricks 1,2,3,4

• Jason_H.Jason_H. Posts: 2,169Free
    Weidman via (T)KO
    I can't believe Vitor and his fans think he can actually pull this off. Weidman is levelssssss ahead of Vitor. Weidman has better striking, better wrestling, better jiu jitsu, better fighter's instinct etc... Vitor will be lucky to walk out of the octagon alive and that would only be the case because his TRT levels are like off the charts.
    What??
  • Little_KangLittle_Kang Posts: 17,800Moderator, Ultimate
    Weidman via decision
    Weidman weathers Vitors assault in round one to beat down Vitor for the remaining 4
    imageimage
  • MGunMGun GOATPosts: 3,116Free
    edited December 2013
    Belfort via (T)KO
    Jason_H. said:

I can't believe Vitor and his fans think he can actually pull this off. Weidman is levelssssss ahead of Vitor. Weidman has better striking, better wrestling, better jiu jitsu, better fighter's instinct etc... Vitor will be lucky to walk out of the octagon alive and that would only be the case because his TRT levels are like off the charts.

Post edited by MGun on
    Weidman via (T)KO
    MilesGun said:

Jason_H. said:

LOL - when you resort to putting up a gif and flag me, that's when I know you're butthurt.
    What??
    Belfort via (T)KO
    Jason_H. said:

MilesGun said:

Jason_H. said:

LOL - when you resort to putting up a gif and flag me, that's when I know you're butthurt.
    LOL - when you resort to crying about me putting up a gif, that's when I know you're butthurt.
    Weidman via (T)KO
    MilesGun said:

Jason_H. said:

MilesGun said:

Jason_H. said:

LOL - when you resort to crying about me putting up a gif, that's when I know you're butthurt.
    I don't go around flagging posters because I've learned not to take things seriously on this site. You on the other hand, just have to flag left and right because you're always butthurt. Tell me, does it really hurt that much that you have to flag me? I'm sorry if I hurt you, bro. It was not my intention at all. Just don't take things so seriously on the internet. It'll do you lots of good.
    What??
    Belfort via (T)KO
    Jason_H. said:

MilesGun said:

Jason_H. said:

MilesGun said:

Jason_H. said:

I don't go around flagging posters because I've learned not to take things seriously on this site. You on the other hand, just have to flag left and right because you're always butthurt. Tell me, does it really hurt that much that you have to flag me? I'm sorry if I hurt you, bro. It was not my intention at all. Just don't take things so seriously on the internet. It'll do you lots of good.
    I didnt even flag you lol, it was Nikki.
    So let me get this straight, you cry about getting flagged, yet its me who is hurt and takes the internet seriously? Seems legit. @Nikkineversleep stop rustling Jason, he's sensitive when it comes to flagging his posts
  • cashflow247cashflow247 Posts: 1,714Ultimate
    Weidman via decision
    Vitor won't have the gas to deal with the dirty boxing and constant takedowns. Back of the line, son.
    Sig bet record: Omo-2

Self-appointed #1 P4P at rustling jimmies

You don't like it? Grab your Kleenex, wipe your tears, and get in line.
    Weidman via (T)KO
    MilesGun said:

Jason_H. said:

MilesGun said:

Jason_H. said:

MilesGun said:

Jason_H. said:

So let me get this straight, you cry about getting flagged, yet its me who is hurt and takes the internet seriously? Seems legit. @Nikkineversleep stop rustling Jason, he's sensitive when it comes to flagging his posts
    Look kiddo, I don't want to ruin your day. If it's going to make you feel happy, you can flag my posts anytime.

What??
  • najmanajma Posts: 2,038Free
    Belfort via (T)KO
    PoloRidah said:

OP put official in the thread title.
    Has the fight been announced as far as when and where?

I haven't yet decided about the time and venue, but when I will, I will let everybody know.

• carnages41carnages41 Posts: 36,259Free
    Belfort via (T)KO
    PoloRidah said:

Weidman wins doe.

false

I picked Weidmeng against Silva

But everyone who is not retarded knows that Vitor will smash Chris
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last one to post wins- Winner
    UFC Forum Fight Camp- Winner
    UFC PREDICTIONS TOURNAMENT 5 - unofficial winner
    Weidman via (T)KO

PoloRidah said:

Weidman wins doe.

false

I picked Weidmeng against Silva

But everyone who is not retarded knows that Vitor will smash Chris
    LoL
    Hendricks 1,2,3,4

• Ares11Ares11 Posts: 1,479Free
    Weidman via decision

Vitor won't have the gas to deal with the dirty boxing and constant takedowns. Back of the line, son.

Yeah. This is how I see it going. Vitor will get frustrated by the constant takedown attempts and probably gas late in the second. I could see Chris locking in a submission in the fourth or fifth round but I think he'll win a UD. What an excellent fight though.
    Favorite fighters:

HW: Lesnar, Schaub, dos Santos
    LHW: Gustafsson, OSP
    MW: Weidman, Jacare, Mousasi
    WW: Hendricks, MacDonald, Ellenberger, Thatch
    LW: Cowboy, Khabib
    FW: McGregor, Poirier
    BW: McDonald
    FLW: Dodson, Bagautinov
    Women: Aleksandra "Stitch" Albu, PaigePage

Predictions Tournament 8 Champion

WAR Elysium MMA

• KleitonKleiton Posts: 273Free
    Belfort via (T)KO
    Vitor has the tools necessary to finish Weidman

But this will be a great fight

• rodrodMMA92rodrodMMA92 TexasPosts: 3,991Free
    Belfort via (T)KO
    ViTRTor by going Super Belfort God mode on the devil's puppet Weidman

21-16 SIG . . . . . 2-1 AV

Rua . . . . . . Penn . . . . . . Maia . . . . . .Van Soest . . . . . . Rousey . . . . . . . JDS . . . . . . Silva

imageimageimageTVSRouseyimageShogun

• 12er12er Posts: 10,820Free
    Weidman via (T)KO
    najma said:

12er said:

Weidman will weather the early storm

He didn't weather hurricane Sandy, how will he be able to weather hurricane Belfort??

I realize this is obviously a joke, and I cracked a smile. But I'd still like to see you defend this logic, go.
  • NikkiNeversleepNikkiNeversleep ChicagoPosts: 5,030Free
    Belfort via (T)KO
    MilesGun said:

Jason_H. said:

MilesGun said:

Jason_H. said:

MilesGun said:

Jason_H. said:

Lol was waiting for someone to point out that it was me.
  • rodrodMMA92rodrodMMA92 TexasPosts: 3,991Free
    Belfort via (T)KO

MilesGun said:

Jason_H. said:

MilesGun said:

Jason_H. said:

MilesGun said:

Jason_H. said:

Lol was waiting for someone to point out that it was me.
    You're jimmie breaking skills have ViTRTor power behind them.

21-16 SIG . . . . . 2-1 AV

Rua . . . . . . Penn . . . . . . Maia . . . . . .Van Soest . . . . . . Rousey . . . . . . . JDS . . . . . . Silva

imageimageimageTVSRouseyimageShogun