Comments

• secondsoutsecondsout Posts: 445Free
    The most usefull way to deal with a flag I've ever heard of. America should be proud....
    Tina Turner, secondsout, Steve Podborski, zaksame, Nate Diaz - when you are legit, people want you to quit
  • Jason_H.Jason_H. Posts: 2,202Free
    Would you wipe your nose with a family cloth that has been passed down from generations to generations? I believe Weidman did not mean to be disrespectful though...
    What??
  • MIRKO_CRO_COPMIRKO_CRO_COP Posts: 9,337Free
    Jason_H. said:

I believe Weidman did not mean to be disrespectful though...

i believe he did

Jason_H. said:

i believe he did
    I think you're overlooking this. He was patriotic enough to wear the flag to his fight. That says alot.
    What??
  • UFCCagerattlerUFCCagerattler Posts: 16,187Free
    So what if he wipes snot on the flag. He's white isn't he?
    Jason_H. said:

Jason_H. said:

i believe he did
    I think you're overlooking this. He was patriotic enough to wear the flag to his fight. That says alot.
    you mean his american tissue ?

• rodrodMMA92rodrodMMA92 TexasPosts: 4,022Free
    If he wears America on his shorts all that means is that he sits and farts in the face of the country.

Bastard sold his soul and hates America. ViTRTor shall be the vessel for the Lord's will to be done.

21-16 SIG . . . . . 2-1 AV

Rua . . . . . . Penn . . . . . . Maia . . . . . .Van Soest . . . . . . Rousey . . . . . . . JDS . . . . . . Silva

imageimageimageTVSRouseyimageShogun

MilesGun said:

Anyone taking this seriously and getting mad about it, needs to get their jimmies checked.

he farts in the face of the country

• i_run_thisi_run_this Posts: 19,357Free
    COMMUNIST

UFC Prediction Tournament 5 Champion

• TigerChampTigerChamp Nicolas CagePosts: 3,671Free
    12er said:

Bjpenn.com has been running a smear campaign against weidman since Saturday. They had an article yesterday titled "is Chris weidman a **** bag?" And showed a video of him partying on Saturday night taken from tmz.

I need to shoot their twitter account a link to my 5 stages of grief thread so they can start healing the butt hurt.

this

I noticed the other day a lot of biased journalism smearing Weidman, looking for any little petty thing to discredit him.

Weidmeng should win troll of the year for all the jimmies he has rustled LOL

Check out the trophy wall http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/147934/forum-trophy-wall#latest
  • 12er12er StocktonPosts: 10,981Free

If he wears America on his shorts all that means is that he sits and farts in the face of the country.

Bastard sold his soul and hates America. ViTRTor shall be the vessel for the Lord's will to be done.

Hey rod your going to want to switch to the pic instead of the GIF before little kang jails you too.
    If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, then turn to them the other cheek, then keep turning until you deliver a roundhouse kick to his jaw. - Matthew 5:39

GOATer
  • WarWestWarWest Órale VatoPosts: 33,816Free
    12er said:

Bjpenn.com has been running a smear campaign against weidman since Saturday. They had an article yesterday titled "is Chris weidman a **** bag?" And showed a video of him partying on Saturday night taken from tmz.

I need to shoot their twitter account a link to my 5 stages of grief thread so they can start healing the butt hurt.

Did BJPenn.com rustle your jimmies?
    The Cal Ripken Of GSP hatin'
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
    WarWest said:

12er said:

No. It takes more than shoddy journalism to rustle my jimmies. If they start smearing goat box then we'll be fighting.
    If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, then turn to them the other cheek, then keep turning until you deliver a roundhouse kick to his jaw. - Matthew 5:39

GOATer
  • Yesterdays_HeroYesterdays_Hero Posts: 23,651Free
    12er said:

WarWest said:

12er said:

No. It takes more than shoddy journalism to rustle my jimmies. If they start smearing goat box then we'll be fighting.
    BJPenn.com is bigger than the Xbox, they aren't going to sink to that level and give free advertisement to that garbage

12er said:

WarWest said:

12er said:

BJPenn.com is bigger than the Xbox, they aren't going to sink to that level and give free advertisement to that garbage
    Xbox has mighty goat, they don't need a tabloid to advertise homie.

GOATer
  • iNOOBiNOOB Posts: 4,183Free

Wipes snot on the flag. Flies the flag upside down. Isn't he supposed to be "All-American"?

Next we will see him sacrificing a bald eagle while taking a **** on the bill of rights.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sig Bet Record: 8-4
    2011 UFC Predictions 190-110
    2012 UFC Predictions 45-17
    2013 UFC Predictions 243-130
    2014 UFC Predictions 65-41

Events Attended: UFC 119 ~ Versus 5 ~ FOX 2 ~ FOX 6 ~ UFN 27 ~ FOX 10

Or maybe Weidman just wanted to wipe his blood sweat tears on our flag to show how far we have come????
    What??
  • sobercorruptsobercorrupt Sobercorrupt Posts: 25,780Moderator, Ultimate
    He wasn't wearing a flag pin - he's obviously unamerican

imageimageimageimageimage < -- click one

I am an idiot for thinking GSP could finish the P4P GOAT Nick Diaz within 5 rounds
  • CoreyAustCoreyAust Posts: 239Free

COMMUNIST

Dude... One of the best gifs I have seen
    Lyoto Machida, Robert Whittaker, Junior dos Santos, Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira, Mark Hunt, Dylan Andrews, Vitor Belfort, Jose Aldo, Nick Diaz, Nate Diaz, Matt Brown, BJ Penn.
  • CoreyAustCoreyAust Posts: 239Free
    Lol americans...
    Lyoto Machida, Robert Whittaker, Junior dos Santos, Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira, Mark Hunt, Dylan Andrews, Vitor Belfort, Jose Aldo, Nick Diaz, Nate Diaz, Matt Brown, BJ Penn.
  • the_enigmathe_enigma Posts: 19,081Premium
    He's almost as big a piece of trash as Jon Jones.
    ^ I agree.
    2013 predictions league champion
    Forum odds makers league ALL divisions champ, p4p 1... no.1 period.
    Forum Face Off 2012 champion, 2013 no.2, 2013 most wins as champ
    Last one to post wins winner x2

• PakaLPakaL Posts: 4,105Elite
    edited January 2
    I knew the upside down flag represented the corporational molestation of America. But booger GATE is insane, you would think flag burning and supplying all c eye A duh/syrian rebels of non syrian nationality, would trip patriots out. But holy smokes no it's not FRACKoMANIA across the country, polluting the ground water for future peoples or, supplying guns to people who's gov don't represent them. It's all about going after the white latino/german/American for booger gate. Go figure priorities out in a Politically Correct wold of indentured servitude.
    Post edited by PakaL on
    HanDGuN kungFOO mixxed with AK karate(KiLLuminatti)

Belfort~EL GuapO~GraciE

Nemesis2Few^inspiration2many~Veni~Vidi~Vici~

Weidman,Moraga,Cormier,Scareface,MauleR,GingeR~BrownE&HondA HouseY all inspiring.

Chuck~GSP~norriS
    The Truth
    KingzombiE`aka`StundonG 2 Strong

The Notorious Conor Mcgregor ='s MMA's 2pac

Animated Gifs Animated Gifs

• secondsoutsecondsout Posts: 445Free
    News Update:

'UFC MW Champion Chris Weidman was seen kissing a Brazilian flag. Brazilian departmant of internal affairs confirmed that new citizen's name is The Chris Manuelho Ribeira do Sentimento Wei.'

Tina Turner, secondsout, Steve Podborski, zaksame, Nate Diaz - when you are legit, people want you to quit