The thing that bothers me most about Weidmans win is......

DoctorRicanDoctorRican Posts: 68Free
That smug look on the face of fat Matt Serra. I remember when he won the title how he wouldn't fight again just so he could hold onto it for as long as possible. Now looks like he gets to re live it through Weidman. As if he contributed anything worthwhile.

And if this sounds like I'm hating its because I am hating. Does this guy even have any fans? I mean besides the blatant gsp haters. Guess he just rustles my jimmies.
----------------------------------------------------------------

Anderson Silva - Since day 1
Uriah Hall - Reminds me of a great friend of mine.
Nick Diaz - How could you not be a fan?
Anthony Pettis - Puerto Rico representing!
Ronda Rousey - You know what she is going to do and she does it anyway.
Rose Namajunas - Flying armbar? Are you kidding me?
Tagged:

Comments

• _TUF1__TUF1_ Posts: 8,334Free
    Serra taught him everything he knows. Serra is like that handicap from Avatar and Weidman is basically his avatar being channeled by Serra. Anderson realistically got KO'd by Serra twice so he has the right to be smug.

• Gamer9133Gamer9133 Posts: 2,537Free
    serra is the definition of a one hit wonder

2014 is going to be a long year ^

< img src = " post link here " >

take out all the spaces except for between img src

• TeemuSelanneTeemuSelanne Posts: 939Free
    Serra is a goat. he fought at 170 and won the title while he was supposed to be fighting at 125 his whole career. Don't you ever disrespect him again.
  • DoctorRicanDoctorRican Posts: 68Free
    No doubt. Where is that pic where everyone has to lean backwards because serra and his huge gut are leaning forward and throwing the whole team off balance?

Looks like he swallowed at least two 125 pounders

Sorry, this sounds bad. I got nothing against heavier people. I just really dislike serra.

Reported, enjoy your ban.

Ok thanks hall monitor. Not even sure what the big deal is, but thanks for your efforts on keeping the forums safe for everyone. Btw, your sig is dumb.

• 12er12er StocktonPosts: 11,060Free
    edited January 6
    Post edited by 12er on
    If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, then turn to them the other cheek, then keep turning until you deliver a roundhouse kick to his jaw. - Matthew 5:39

GOATer

Reported, enjoy your ban.

Ok thanks hall monitor. Not even sure what the big deal is, but thanks for your efforts on keeping the forums safe for everyone. Btw, your sig is dumb.
    :(
    edited January 6
    Lol there it is! I have no more words.

Talking about the sig two posts up. Not the troll with the happy trigger finger.
    Post edited by DoctorRican on

• fourthnorsemanfourthnorseman Posts: 4,251Free
    If Serra bugs you then Seagal must make you rage, no? Serra>Seagal
    Correct. Seagal bothers me almost just as much. Both guys dont deserve any attention.

• carnages41carnages41 Posts: 36,395Free
    _TUF1_ said:

Serra taught Weidmeng everything he knows

Serra is technically the MW champ right now

_TUF1_ said:

Serra taught him everything he knows. Serra is like that handicap from Avatar and Weidman is basically his avatar being channeled by Serra. Anderson realistically got KO'd by Serra twice so he has the right to be smug.

lol holy ****. Basically the same post posted at the same time
    black minds think alike
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last one to post wins- Winner
    UFC Forum Fight Camp- Winner
    UFC PREDICTIONS TOURNAMENT 5 - unofficial winner
    Did you know that Uriah Hall was regional champ in NY until he got KO'd by a Weidman left hook to the jaw? Weidman has black to black to black wins in title fights. He should make vitor wait and go for 4 in a row by dismantling carmont
    If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, then turn to them the other cheek, then keep turning until you deliver a roundhouse kick to his jaw. - Matthew 5:39

GOATer
  • WarWestWarWest Órale VatoPosts: 33,836Free
    One thing is for sure, Serra is better than GSP
    The Cal Ripken Of GSP hatin'
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
  • Jason_H.Jason_H. Posts: 2,202Free
    The thing about Serra - he called Hughes an arrogant sob but when he won the belt from GSP, he was acting like a **** himself.
    What??
    Jason_H. said:

The thing about Serra - he called Hughes an arrogant sob but when he won the belt from GSP, he was acting like a **** himself.

wrong. Serra has always acted like a ****. Why would that change when he's the world champ?

12er said:

Did you know that Uriah Hall was regional champ in NY until he got KO'd by a Weidman left hook to the jaw? Weidman has black to black to black wins in title fights. He should make vitor wait and go for 4 in a row by dismantling carmont

Weidman is more black than either one of those guys though and beating Vitor might be the only thing more impressive than black to black to black wins

• Jason_H.Jason_H. Posts: 2,202Free
    _TUF1_ said:

Jason_H. said:

wrong. Serra has always acted like a ****. Why would that change when he's the world champ?
    I think it shined a bit more when he became champ.
    What??

Lol there it is! I have no more words.

Talking about the sig two posts up. Not the troll with the happy trigger finger.

Wtf is wrong with you? Why do you have to be so **** mean?
    I dont remember serra even having a good reason to not defend his belt. Wasn't it like over a year before he fought again. I think thats what bothered me the most. Tying up the belt because even he knew he wouldn't be able to defend it. I think hes the reason why tuf winners dont get automatic title shots anymore.

• Yesterdays_HeroYesterdays_Hero Posts: 23,652Free
    edited January 6

I dont remember serra even having a good reason to not defend his belt. Wasn't it like over a year before he fought again. I think thats what bothered me the most. Tying up the belt because even he knew he wouldn't be able to defend it. I think hes the reason why tuf winners dont get automatic title shots anymore.

Pretty sure he had back surgery, which would explain why GSP was able to beat him after Serra wiped the floor with him the first time.
    Post edited by Yesterdays_Hero on

Pretty sure he had back surgery, which would explain why GSP was able to beat him after Serra wiped the floor with him the first time.
    I know he blamed a herniated disc in his back, but are you sure he had surgery? I always figured he just blamed his back to get out of the fight but if he actually had surgery then maybe it was legit. I need to check on this.

I know he blamed a herniated disc in his back, but are you sure he had surgery? I always figured he just blamed his back to get out of the fight but if he actually had surgery then maybe it was legit. I need to check on this.
    I agree, I usually doubt it when guys blame injuries for their losses. Just the other day some can tapped to strikes and blamed it on a broken leg.

GOATer
  • Gamer9133Gamer9133 Posts: 2,537Free
    12er said:

I agree, I usually doubt it when guys blame injuries for their losses. Just the other day some can tapped to strikes and blamed it on a broken leg.
    lol

who would do something like that

2014 is going to be a long year ^

< img src = " post link here " >

take out all the spaces except for between img src