The ONLY way Shields can beat Lombard is by unseen Oil check.

Weidman__the__GreatWeidman__the__Great ModeratorPosts: 1,667Free
Then again that was the way he robbed maia too right?

Discuss.

Fighting Chris Weidman may be Extremely Hazardous to one's health.

Poop eating bets: 2-0
Piss Drinking bets: 1-0

Will Accept a new one for Weidman/Machida.
Tagged:

Comments

• GoToGuyGoToGuy Posts: 5,361Free
    edited January 9
    I could have swore the rules said no fingers in the butt.

In Jake's mind, it's foreplay.
    Post edited by GoToGuy on

• GoToGuyGoToGuy Posts: 5,361Free
    Tell Lombard he needs to charge his phone.

• NyteRyderNyteRyder Posts: 9,428Free
    Lombard hasn't even switched to Metro. Everybody's switching to Metro.
    2013 Predictions League: 231-142
    Forum Etiquette Guide
    The Questions Thread
  • UFCCagerattlerUFCCagerattler Posts: 16,140Free
    If Lombard can get D'ed by Okami and Boetcsh he can get D'ed by Jake Shields.

That should be pretty obvious.
  • Yesterdays_HeroYesterdays_Hero Posts: 23,589Free
    Jake grew up in the mean streets, he's not used to fighting with rules. He just comes to scrap.
  • WarWestWarWest Órale VatoPosts: 33,723Free

Jake grew up in the mean streets, he's not used to fighting with rules. He just comes to scrap.

Heroine ^^^

He likes it
    The Cal Ripken Of GSP hatin'
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
  • Yesterdays_HeroYesterdays_Hero Posts: 23,589Free
    WarWest said:

Heroine ^^^

He likes it
    I aint form Colorado, I'm clean
  • PunchBagPunchBag Posts: 7,819Free
    edited January 9
    lombard is semi retarded, hes not far off paul harris levels of retardation. Jake on the other hand is a very intelligent if boring fighter, i dont see lombard winning this unless he gets a lucky ko in the first like ellenberger.
    Post edited by PunchBag on
    "Believe in the beard"
    I bet against THE KING and he smashed my little gonads into oblivion

• OzprideOzpride Posts: 4,065Free
    Good god. if Shields win this my jimmies are gonna be rustled like ever before. I've never wanted a fighter to get KTFO so bad.

I think I may honestly dislike him MORE than Bisping. Good god Hector please finish this guy

ANZAC like a boss

Sig Bet Record 34W 10L 1D

• WarWestWarWest Órale VatoPosts: 33,723Free

WarWest said:

Heroine ^^^

He likes it
    I aint form Colorado, I'm clean
    Lmao
    The Cal Ripken Of GSP hatin'
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
  • NewMMAFansSuckNewMMAFansSuck Posts: 1,803Free
    Either way, I have a feeling this is going to be a really boring fight, thats just what Shields does best. Lombard KO'ing Shields at some point will make up for it though.
    Edson Barboza 2014 Lightweight Champion!

PunchBag said:

lombard is semi retarded, hes not far off paul harris levels of retardation. Jake on the other hand is a very intelligent if boring fighter, i dont see lombard winning this unless he gets a lucky ko in the first like ellenberger.

That what it boils down to: Lombard tries to Zulu Shields in first 3 minutes.

After that its all down hill for Lombard as always.
  • PoloRidahPoloRidah Posts: 11,265Free
    Fight comes down to who can implement their game plan better.

Shields didn't rob Maia though.
    Hendricks 1,2,3,4

• Weidman__the__GreatWeidman__the__Great ModeratorPosts: 1,667Free
    PoloRidah said:

Really? You gave jake that fight?

• PunchBagPunchBag Posts: 7,819Free
    edited January 9
    shields beat maia, he spent more time laying ontop of maia, than maia spent laying on top of shields
    Post edited by PunchBag on
    "Believe in the beard"
    I bet against THE KING and he smashed my little gonads into oblivion

PoloRidah said:

Maia getting a SD was robbery. Maia was completely dominated by a better fighter.

PoloRidah said:

Maia getting a SD was robbery. Maia was completely dominated by a better fighter.
    lol.

Well done for being the ONLY person here who is a fan of the UFC's MOST boring and gutless 'fighter'

ANZAC like a boss

• PoloRidahPoloRidah Posts: 11,265Free

PoloRidah said:

Maia didn't get a SD though, so there was no robbery. I agree that Sheilds won that fight.
    Ozpride said:

PoloRidah said:

lol.

Well done for being the ONLY person here who is a fan of the UFC's MOST boring and gutless 'fighter'
    Nothing wrong with Jake Shields, I'm a fan. If you can't appreciate what he excels in then don't watch him fight? I know @Fobar is a fan as well and several others.

I bet you would be the biggest Shields fan on the forum if was from your country.
    Hendricks 1,2,3,4

• NewMMAFansSuckNewMMAFansSuck Posts: 1,803Free
    Either way, Shields vs Maia was a terrible fight. Could have went either way based on the parts I saw while I wasnt asleep.
    Edson Barboza 2014 Lightweight Champion!

• fobarfobar Posts: 27,337Free
    Shields gets too much **** for his fighting style. dude is legit and Lombard is **** in this fight
    PoloRidah said:

PoloRidah said:

Maia didn't get a SD though, so there was no robbery. I agree that Sheilds won that fight.
    Ozpride said:

PoloRidah said:

lol.

Nothing wrong with Jake Shields, I'm a fan. If you can't appreciate what he excels in then don't watch him fight? I know @Fobar is a fan as well and several others.

I bet you would be the biggest Shields fan on the forum if was from your country.
    yep, always have been and always will be a fan of Shields, **** the homophobic haters

PoloRidah said:

PoloRidah said:

Ozpride said:

PoloRidah said:

lol.

I 100% guarantee this would not be true. You're honestly telling me you appreciate even one of his performances in the UFC? That's incredibly disappointing. I'd rather 3 GSP's and 2 Askrens in the UFC than one Shields

ANZAC like a boss

Ozpride said:

PoloRidah said:

PoloRidah said:

Ozpride said:

PoloRidah said:

lol.

I 100% guarantee this would not be true. You're honestly telling me you appreciate even one of his performances in the UFC? That's incredibly disappointing. I'd rather 3 GSP's and 2 Askrens in the UFC than one Shields
    Shields skill set has never been exciting or flashy, but he is a beast

fobar said:

Shields gets too much **** for his fighting style. dude is legit and Lombard is **** in this fight

PoloRidah said:

PoloRidah said:

Ozpride said:

PoloRidah said:

lol.

yep, always have been and always will be a fan of Shields, **** the homophobic haters
    could you try to enlighten me on what there is to be a fan of - apart from lay n pray? maybe a hilight video or something? It seems I've watched about 12 of his fights and can't find anything remotely close to anything that's appealing about anything. He seems like a nice enough guy, but c'mon son

ANZAC like a boss

edited January 9
    Ozpride said:

fobar said:

PoloRidah said:

PoloRidah said:

Ozpride said:

PoloRidah said:

lol.

could you try to enlighten me on what there is to be a fan of - apart from lay n pray? maybe a hilight video or something? It seems I've watched about 12 of his fights and can't find anything remotely close to anything that's appealing about anything. He seems like a nice enough guy, but c'mon son
    He is a highly skilled grappler and has some of the best BJJ in MMA

He **** up GSP on the feet for **** sake
    Post edited by fobar on

fobar said:

Ozpride said:

fobar said:

PoloRidah said:

PoloRidah said:

Ozpride said:

PoloRidah said:

lol.

He is a highly skilled grapple and gives some of the best BJ's in MMA

landed a few lucky punches wouldn't really count as **** up would it? Not basing it on the pictures post fight... also why is a gay mans oral skills relevant? Not sure I get it...

He has had some nice subs, I'll give him that, granted against cans or obvious non grapplers.. but since the Lawler fight he's basically been UD'd, KO'd, a drug cheat, or a god damn carpet

ANZAC like a boss

Ozpride said:

fobar said:

Ozpride said:

fobar said:

PoloRidah said:

PoloRidah said:

Ozpride said:

PoloRidah said:

lol.

He is a highly skilled grapple and gives some of the best BJ's in MMA

landed a few lucky punches wouldn't really count as **** up would it? Not basing it on the pictures post fight... also why is a gay mans oral skills relevant? Not sure I get it...

He has had some nice subs, I'll give him that, granted against cans or obvious non grapplers.. but since the Lawler fight he's basically been UD'd, KO'd, a drug cheat, or a god damn carpet
    we get it, you're a hater.

• Weidman__the__GreatWeidman__the__Great ModeratorPosts: 1,667Free
    LOL shields did NOT beat maia c'mon son.