Matt Browne GOAT comments on WMMA

MrBisonMrBison Posts: 554Free
“I just think this, if I’m [going] to pay $60 for a Pay-Per-View to watch women fight they should at least be topless."

Matt Brown just being LAD and speaking his mind on wmma.. Look for polically correct Dana to reprimand him and expect a twitter apology from Matt in the next few days lol.

link: http://fansided.com/2014/01/09/ufcs-matt-brown-says-women-fight-topless/

if already posted then slap me silly.
Tagged:

Comments

• _TUF1__TUF1_ Posts: 8,181Free

lmao I agree

but they all have bird chests or pecs, so it doesn't really help

this ^^^ they should put all the 115ers on free cards with their mosquito bites tho. Nobody would pay to see those.

• MGunMGun GOATPosts: 3,116Free
    Good stuff, but who the **** pays 60$ for a PPV event, regardless of who's fighting. And I'd still stream the topless women fights.
  • jdukjduk Posts: 8,284Free
    the idea of most WMMA fighters being topless is not something that works for me
  • MGunMGun GOATPosts: 3,116Free
    jduk said:

the idea of most WMMA fighters being topless is not something that works for me

you prefer topless dudes?
  • 14er14er Posts: 27Free

lmao I agree

Qft
  • wedo619wedo619 Posts: 1,239Free
    GOAT COMMENTS?? arent you guys the same losers that talk about how ugly and hideous woman fighters are?but you still want to see some hippietits ?
    photo NickDiazHitem.jpg

sigbet record- 1-0
  • therien87therien87 Posts: 354Free
  • Techn0VikingTechn0Viking Posts: 702Free
    edited January 10
    fobar said:

keep your comments to yourself unless you want to get a fine. dumb move by Brown

also, you guys that don't like WMMA don't like MMA

I have nothing against it, but it just doesn't amuse as much. Ronda's fights have been exciting so far, but most fights I've seen in the UFC(I don't watch Invicta) so far haven't impressed. WMMA is still in it's first stages and because of that, there are a lot of one-sided fights, and those fights aren't much fun to watch. Some women come to scrap, but sometimes it looks silly. For example, some women in TUF were trying to punch eachother with their eyes closed while they chased eachother in straight lines.

The UFC women division needs a few more years before I actually start really watching it. Because, as of right now, there are only 3 talented fighters in the 135lbs div, and those are Rousey, Zingano and McMann.
    Post edited by Techn0Viking on
  • MrBisonMrBison Posts: 554Free
    Tu be fair he is just fighting for equality. If men fight topless it should be a RIGHT for woment to do the same!
  • wedo619wedo619 Posts: 1,239Free
    a real man stays true to his word.....i guess you shouldnt expect much integrity coming from a drug addict
    photo NickDiazHitem.jpg

sigbet record- 1-0
  • ijosefijosef Posts: 1,640Free

lmao I agree

For the most part yes, but Miesha is actually quite well endowed.
  • MagergetMagerget Posts: 461Free
    Nice to see the misogyny is alive and kicking on these here internets…

Stupid comment by a boss-fighter…

Sad really, MMA is becoming bigger and more mainstream and a remark like this just hurts the sport. WMMA is legit, and if you don't wanna see it, stop **** look at it!! Let me and others enjoy WMMA and shut the **** up...

I'm gonna watch these women perform, they deserve as much respect as any fighter… And they bring it pretty well inside the cage imo.
  • OzprideOzpride Posts: 4,066Free
    obviously he'd rather spend $60 on heroin

ANZAC like a boss

Sig Bet Record 34W 10L 1D

• fobarfobar Posts: 27,337Free
    Magerget said:

Stupid comment by a boss-fighter…

Sad really, MMA is becoming bigger and more mainstream and a remark like this just hurts the sport. WMMA is legit, and if you don't wanna see it, stop **** look at it!! Let me and others enjoy WMMA and shut the **** up...

I'm gonna watch these women perform, they deserve as much respect as any fighter… And they bring it pretty well inside the cage imo.

well said

• CarlosBelcherCarlosBelcher Posts: 382Free
    matt calls for equal rights and everybody gives him **** for that. smh
  • wesleywells1wesleywells1 TexasPosts: 7,322Free
    If you read the entire quote, he was saying that the only way their fights would be exciting was if they were topless. He said they don't knock each other out, all they do is grapple, and are boring to watch. He said the same thing about the men's flyweight division. He isn't completely wrong IMO. The only flyweight I really enjoy watching is Joe B. because someone, even if it's him, is probably getting finished. The women usually throw down but can be a little boring at times. He should be allowed to speak his mind without being forced to apologize by the UFC. Especially when he's right. WAR Matt Brown!!!
    WAR Wand, Hendo, Couture, Fedor, Lytle, Cro Cop, Frye, Sakuraba, Bas, Kharitonov, Barnett, Minowaman, Belfort, Sonnen, Zombie, Franklin, Thomson, Swanson, Wineland, Texeira, Belcher, Miller brothers, Cerrone, Palhares, Arlovski, Ludwig, Yamamoto, Barry, Hendricks, Benavidez, Munoz, Stephens, Jacare, Sanchez, Big Nog, Hunt, Maia, Brown, Lawler, Buentello, Zingano!!!

• iNOOBiNOOB Posts: 4,172Free
    edited January 11

If you read the entire quote, he was saying that the only way their fights would be exciting was if they were topless. He said they don't knock each other out, all they do is grapple, and are boring to watch. He said the same thing about the men's flyweight division. He isn't completely wrong IMO. The only flyweight I really enjoy watching is Joe B. because someone, even if it's him, is probably getting finished. The women usually throw down but can be a little boring at times. He should be allowed to speak his mind without being forced to apologize by the UFC. Especially when he's right. WAR Matt Brown!!!

Well he is wrong about Flyweight. 40% of the Flyweight fights have ended in KO/TKO so far. But, he is spot on with the women. I can think of maybe 2 Women's fights that have ended in TKO's. I'm curious how long it will take before a women's fight ends in a fighter unconscious from a KO. I don't think we will see it anytime soon.
    Post edited by iNOOB on
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sig Bet Record: 8-4
    2011 UFC Predictions 190-110
    2012 UFC Predictions 45-17
    2013 UFC Predictions 243-130
    2014 UFC Predictions 65-41

Events Attended: UFC 119 ~ Versus 5 ~ FOX 2 ~ FOX 6 ~ UFN 27 ~ FOX 10

• HigherFrequencyHigherFrequency Posts: 411Free
    iNOOB said:

Well he is wrong about Flyweight. 40% of the Flyweight fights have ended in KO/TKO so far. But, he is spot on with the women. I can think of maybe 2 Women's fights that have ended in TKO's. I'm curious how long it will take before a women's fight ends in a fighter unconscious from a KO. I don't think we will see it anytime soon.
    rage.
  • najmanajma Posts: 2,038Free
    Magerget said:

LOL.
    We're not talking about women per se, but about the sport of women fighting, you arrogant tool.
    And saying you enjoy women's breasts is a positive remark. Doh. GTFO

najma said:

Magerget said:

LOL.
    We're not talking about women per se, but about the sport of women fighting, you arrogant tool.
    And saying you enjoy women's breasts is a positive remark. Doh. GTFO

Well, you really aren't now are you… "MATT BROWNE GOAT COMMENTS ON WMMA" was the thread-topic wasn't it? Not "Should women be fighting" or "Is there room for women's mma" or anything resembling a topic of discussion. Goat comment on WMMA suggests to me that someone wants to degrade the sport, not discuss it…

And to take your contribution to this "discussion" as you say "We're not talking about women per se, but about the sport of women fighting", I guess in the 20:s the said "We're not talking about women per se, but about women voting" or "We're not talking about women per se, but about women doing sport of any kind" or "We're not talking about women per se, but about of women being outside of the kitchen".

As I previously stated, if you don't like it, if you don't think women should be fighting, just stop **** watch it! How hard can that be?

And the positive remark about women breasts, I'm just not gonna respond to as it is such obvious trolling, or maybe stupidity, I don't know.

But you calling me an arrogant tool, well let's just say, that really, really hurts… 8-> Being called names by anonymous fake-folks on the internets makes me cry myself to sleep almost every night...

So run along now little camper, run back to that rock you crawled out from under, and just get back in there and let the adults talk...
  • fobarfobar Posts: 27,337Free
    This thread should be renamed: 'GOAT posts by @Magerget'

No matter what side you are on, it is weird that Ronda can freely say that she wants to bang Fedor 57 times, but Matt Brown can't even say that he wants to look at her rack. #WWRR
    rage.
  • carnages41carnages41 Posts: 36,259Free
    Magerget is a retarded idiot
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last one to post wins- Winner
    UFC Forum Fight Camp- Winner
    UFC PREDICTIONS TOURNAMENT 5 - unofficial winner
    Maybe putting the price tag was the non-PC part?
    rage.

Magerget is a retarded idiot

Why, thank you sir