Its time for the BS to stop fella's, WMMA is here to stay so deal with it

fobarfobar Posts: 27,337Free
If you don't like watching certain fighters then don't watch them, be they male or female

stop with this childish crap moaning about weather they should do this or that or if its sexist, grow up and deal with it.

you don't like it don't watch it, if you do then enjoy it. if you don't like male fighters you don't watch them but don't rant for hours on end about how they don't deserve to be in the UFC unless its Jake Shields and GSP

I aint even mad, just had enough of all the stupidity that comes from so many so called grown men.

Tagged:

Comments

• fobarfobar Posts: 27,337Free

what do you mean by WMMA?

War MMA? or Womens MMA

whatever is in the UFC homie, you decide lol

• carnages41carnages41 Posts: 36,400Free
    fobar said:

War MMA? or Womens MMA

Nick Diaz is in the UFC, so I think you mean War MMA
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last one to post wins- Winner
    UFC Forum Fight Camp- Winner
    UFC PREDICTIONS TOURNAMENT 5 - unofficial winner
  • Hairy_BalzonyaHairy_Balzonya Posts: 877Free
    fobar said:

If you don't like watching certain fighters then don't watch them, be they male or female

stop with this childish crap moaning about weather they should do this or that or if its sexist, grow up and deal with it.

you don't like it don't watch it, if you do then enjoy it. if you don't like male fighters you don't watch them but don't rant for hours on end about how they don't deserve to be in the UFC unless its Jake Shields and GSP

I aint even mad, just had enough of all the stupidity that comes from so many so called grown men.

Damn, I got you so worked up you went and made a whole thread to gripe about it!

Like I said my beef with WMMA is as a fan. I want to see the best fighters fight and I don't care if your male or female. The UFC force feedings us lesser caliber fighters and telling us there great because there women aint right. Get over it.

fobar said:

War MMA? or Womens MMA

Nick Diaz is in the UFC, so I think you mean War MMA
    Ok homie, that's cool with me

fobar said:

Damn, I got you so worked up you went and made a whole thread to gripe about it!

Like I said my beef with WMMA is as a fan. I want to see the best fighters fight and I don't care if your male or female. The UFC force feedings us lesser caliber fighters and telling us there great because there women aint right. Get over it.
    LOL YOU didn't, this forum has. the forum is really just a bunch of little boys who don't think girls and boys should play the same games

• poonmachinepoonmachine Posts: 1,752Free
    War WMMA!
    FF

Rickson Gracie

Wanderlei Silva

Thiago Alves

Nogueira

fobar said:

fobar said:

LOL YOU didn't, this forum has. the forum is really just a bunch of little boys who don't think girls and boys should play the same games
    LOL

Get over yourself.

Like I said, the best fighters should fight, regardless of gender. Why should the fans of a MMA organization have to watch lesser caliber fighters just because they are women? They shouldn't and if you can't see that they you cry all you want.
  • AndersonIsStillTheGOATAndersonIsStillTheGOAT Soon to be replaced by Gunnar NelsonPosts: 3,314Free
    So many Patsters in this thread and yet no Patster :(

fobar said:

fobar said:

LOL

Get over yourself.

Get over yourself dude, you are the one who thinks he got me rustled jimmies. you didn't even touch the surface you amateur

So many Patsters in this thread and yet no Patster :(

if he don't get back I will slap him back here, he cant quit on us like that @Patster you listening?????

• IdentityIdentity Posts: 7,019Free
    With your new avatar i have no urge whatsoever to argue with you

Weird
    Identity said:

With your new avatar i have no urge whatsoever to argue with you

Weird

save it till I we change back if you like, I aint got no beef with you man. try and deal with your issues with me, we can coexist together here ;;)

fobar said:

fobar said:

fobar said:

LOL

Get over yourself.

Get over yourself dude, you are the one who thinks he got me rustled jimmies. you didn't even touch the surface you amateur
    "got me rustled jimmies"? LOL

Your sketchin out there girl! I can clearly see you are one of those feminists that wants equality when it benefits you, yet still expects a man to get the door for you or pay the bill.

Like I said, get over yourself.

fobar said:

fobar said:

fobar said:

LOL

Get over yourself.

Your sketchin out there girl! I can clearly see you are one of those feminists that wants equality when it benefits you, yet still expects a man to get the door for you or pay the bill.

you rustled aren't ya lol chill brah, its a forum

MilesGun said:

fobar said:

fobar said:

fobar said:

LOL

Get over yourself.

Yeah that fobar girl is a real **** aint she
    my bad, I'll get back in the kitchen and grab you your sandwich

• Epiqu1nEpiqu1n Posts: 1,488Free
    lol wmma
    List of GOAT Fighters

1. Michael McDonald
    2. Nick Diaz
    3. Demetrious Johnson
    4. Matt Brown
    5. Rashad Evans
    6. JDS
    7. Joe Lauzon
    8. Patster
    9. Carnage
    10. 12er
    11. LayDownDead
    12. Diego Brandao
    13. Papy Abedi
    14. Tom Brady
    15. Russell Wilson
    16. Manhoef
    17. Scott Jorgensen
    18. Elias Silverio
    19. Fabio Maldonado
    20. Louis Smolka

• UFCCagerattlerUFCCagerattler Posts: 16,204Free
    And the WNBA. Thats here to stay too.

And the WNBA. Thats here to stay too.

WNBA > WMMA

Atleast the wnba has brittney griner who is basically a guy
    List of GOAT Fighters

1. Michael McDonald
    2. Nick Diaz
    3. Demetrious Johnson
    4. Matt Brown
    5. Rashad Evans
    6. JDS
    7. Joe Lauzon
    8. Patster
    9. Carnage
    10. 12er
    11. LayDownDead
    12. Diego Brandao
    13. Papy Abedi
    14. Tom Brady
    15. Russell Wilson
    16. Manhoef
    17. Scott Jorgensen
    18. Elias Silverio
    19. Fabio Maldonado
    20. Louis Smolka

I mean who wants their daughter to be an MMA fighter?

Let's be serious.

There are only a fraction of the population who would want their sons trying MMA. It just isn't a sport for most.

I mean who wants their daughter to be an MMA fighter?

Let's be serious.

There are only a fraction of the population who would want their sons trying MMA. It just isn't a sport for most.

I mean at least there is no danger of getting any mental damage because they are all pillow fisted cans
    List of GOAT Fighters

1. Michael McDonald
    2. Nick Diaz
    3. Demetrious Johnson
    4. Matt Brown
    5. Rashad Evans
    6. JDS
    7. Joe Lauzon
    8. Patster
    9. Carnage
    10. 12er
    11. LayDownDead
    12. Diego Brandao
    13. Papy Abedi
    14. Tom Brady
    15. Russell Wilson
    16. Manhoef
    17. Scott Jorgensen
    18. Elias Silverio
    19. Fabio Maldonado
    20. Louis Smolka

Identity said:

fobar said:

fobar said:

fobar said:

LOL

Get over yourself.

Fobar will never show your her bewbs now
    It's all good, she can keep her lil iddy biddies. I don't get what the freak out is about. My points are purely from an MMA fan point of view. I have nothing against women, and I think a woman can do anything a man can. As an MMA fan though I want to watch the best fighters fight, that's it.

Identity said:

fobar said:

fobar said:

fobar said:

LOL

Get over yourself.

Fobar will never show your her bewbs now
    It's all good, she can keep her lil iddy biddies. I don't get what the freak out is about. My points are purely from an MMA fan point of view. I have nothing against women, and I think a woman can do anything a man can. As an MMA fan though I want to watch the best fighters fight, that's it.

Well you've seen the best womans MMA fighters fight.

Want to watch them again?
  • Hayley_ShepardHayley_Shepard Posts: 613Free

It's hard to take women's MMA seriously because a huge part of the MMA premise and UFC's success is that the best fighters in the world are fighting each other. When you segregate the roster based on gender, you're no longer getting that. You can argue that it's simply for the safety of women, that they cannot compete with men. Fair enough.

However, if that happens to be true, why, as a fan, should I care to watch lesser fighters fight each other? From a fan perspective, I agree with Hairy_Balzonya. It would be great to see women fighting men. When you separate the women from the men, I just feel like every time I watch women fighting each other, that I'm watching a watered down and lesser version of a better overall product.

Kind of like how most NBA fans feel about the WNBA.

### Signature ###
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    * This is the only forum account I have in regards to Mixed Martial Arts. Meaning I don't have accounts in any other mixed martial arts site, only one in the UFC.com forums.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ### The End ###
  • ijosefijosef Posts: 1,645Free

It's hard to take women's MMA seriously because a huge part of the MMA premise and UFC's success is that the best fighters in the world are fighting each other. When you segregate the roster based on gender, you're no longer getting that. You can argue that it's simply for the safety of women, that they cannot compete with men. Fair enough.

However, if that happens to be true, why, as a fan, should I care to watch lesser fighters fight each other? From a fan perspective, I agree with Hairy_Balzonya. It would be great to see women fighting men. When you separate the women from the men, I just feel like every time I watch women fighting each other, that I'm watching a watered down and lesser version of a better overall product.

Kind of like how most NBA fans feel about the WNBA.
    I understand your point, but the same is true about weight classes. If you want to see the best fighters in the world fighting one another to determine who is the "baddest man on the planet", why have them? Doesn't it lose its luster when you say you're the baddest man on the planet, but only at 170lbs? We have weightclasses and gender divisions in order to legitimize MMA as a sport and keep it from being a freakshow. I'd love to see an old school tournament with the original UFC rules (no weight classes, no time limits, no rules other than eye gouging/fish hooking) to see who the real toughest man is, but it's not going to happen. Almost every combative sport out there has weight divisions and separates males and females.