Will cyborg santos ever get into the ufc....

jamamawjamamaw Posts: 2,396Free
With Tito as her manager? I am a big fan of Tito, but do you think, disregarding weight class, that Dana white ever wants to work with Tito again? Let alone negotiate with him? I just don't see it happening.
Anderson silva

Nick diaz

Gegard Mousasi

gilbert melendez

wanderlei silva

Tito ortiz

Rampage jackson

Paul Daley

DC
Megumi Fuji

Sig bet Record: 1-0
Tagged:

Comments

• jamamawjamamaw Posts: 2,396Free
    I can only imagine how Tito would act when they drew up a contract. :/
    Anderson silva

Nick diaz

Gegard Mousasi

gilbert melendez

wanderlei silva

Tito ortiz

Rampage jackson

Paul Daley

DC
    Megumi Fuji

• AndersonIsStillTheGOATAndersonIsStillTheGOAT Soon to be replaced by Gunnar NelsonPosts: 3,224Free
    edited January 11
    I was about to say no because it'll take about 5 years for the UFC to start a WFW division and she would be too old by then.

But she's 28, lol. I thought she was 34 or something. Gotta remember ugly people age faster
    Post edited by AndersonIsStillTheGOAT on

• PakaLPakaL Posts: 4,103Elite
    Who?
    HanDGuN kungFOO mixxed with AK karate(KiLLuminatti)

Belfort~EL GuapO~GraciE

Nemesis2Few^inspiration2many~Veni~Vidi~Vici~

Weidman,Moraga,Cormier,Scareface,MauleR,GingeR~BrownE&HondA HouseY all inspiring.

Chuck~GSP~norriS
    The Truth
    KingzombiE`aka`StundonG 2 Strong

The Notorious Conor Mcgregor ='s MMA's 2pac

Animated Gifs Animated Gifs

edited January 11

It's the only women's MMA fight that anyone will care about

Anyone can take steroids no big deal there. Now the double olympian clash both undefeated now that's something special. Who wants to see cyborg the chick with more testosterone than a man, commit domestic violence and get paid for it?
    Post edited by PakaL on

Belfort~EL GuapO~GraciE

Weidman,Moraga,Cormier,Scareface,MauleR,GingeR~BrownE&HondA HouseY all inspiring.

Chuck~GSP~norriS
    The Truth

• Yesterdays_HeroYesterdays_Hero Posts: 23,620Free
    PakaL said:

Anyone can take steroids no big deal there. Now the double olympian clash both undefeated now that's something special. Who wants to see cyborg the chick with more testosterone than a man, commit domestic violence and get paid for it?
    Everyone wants to see Birdchest McPigFace get smashed by a real fighter like Cyborg.

PakaL said:

Everyone wants to see Birdchest McPigFace get smashed by a real fighter like Cyborg.
    ROWDY VS MARY LOU RETTIN would be bigger PIMPolicious 1

Belfort~EL GuapO~GraciE

Chuck~GSP~norriS
    The Truth

• fobarfobar Posts: 27,337Free
    PakaL said:

PakaL said:

I had to google Mary Lou, DAYUM!!!!!!! I'm in

• UFCCagerattlerUFCCagerattler Posts: 16,142Free
    So far the Woman's champ has 8 fights and her next opponent has 7.

The talent pool is shallow.
  • NyteRyderNyteRyder Posts: 9,437Free
    edited January 11
    The Ronda that fought Tate would lose to Cyborg, imo.

Ronda got cracked by Miesha a few times and would be backing up.

Cyborg might take Ronda out, but it could go either way.
    Post edited by NyteRyder on
    2013 Predictions League: 231-142
    Forum Etiquette Guide
    The Questions Thread
  • UFCCagerattlerUFCCagerattler Posts: 16,142Free
    And then what?

WHo is there for the winner to fight?

NObody.
  • Frontline_RioterFrontline_Rioter Posts: 2,531Free
    There will never be a 145 weightclass because it's not a legitimate weightclass in WMMA. Everyone Cyborg fights is a 135er moving up in weight.

When she decides to stop juicing and cut to 135 it can happen. Dana was even going to pay Mike Dolce out of pocket and Dolce said he could get her down there.

115 and 135 are the only weights needed for WMMA in the UFC. 125ers can either cut more weight or cut less weight. 105ers can come up to 115.

No one cares about Cris Cyborg. She's a roid freak that looks like she was pulled directly out of Wanderlei Silva's ****.
  • GoToGuyGoToGuy Posts: 5,361Free
    edited January 12
    It can, when she stops juicing.
    Post edited by GoToGuy on

fobar said:

PakaL said:

PakaL said:

I had to google Mary Lou, DAYUM!!!!!!! I'm in
    That shizzzzzzle was on lock when i was pre puberty ....

Belfort~EL GuapO~GraciE

Chuck~GSP~norriS
    The Truth

I was more on the fact that I don't see Dana making a deal with Tito.
    Anderson silva

Nick diaz

Gegard Mousasi

gilbert melendez

wanderlei silva

Tito ortiz

Rampage jackson

Paul Daley

DC
    Megumi Fuji

• HigherFrequencyHigherFrequency Posts: 411Free
    I wonder if Rosuey/Cyborg or Rousey/Holm will happen first, or which has the most potential of happening.
    rage.
  • poonmachinepoonmachine Posts: 1,750Free
    Rousey-Holm will happen and Holm will get tooled Cyborg would kill Rousey
    FF

Rickson Gracie

Wanderlei Silva

Thiago Alves

Nogueira

• ijosefijosef Posts: 1,640Free
    I'm actually favoring Rousey in this hypothetical matchup. Cyborg has scary standup skills and is undeniable strong, but her grappling seems to be her weak point. Most fighters who didn't get overwhelmed early on by her flurries were able to get her down on the ground. Carano was able to control her for awhile, as was Shayna Bazsler. I think Rousey has a good chance to submit Cyborg Justino if the two should ever meet in the octagon.
  • cashflow247cashflow247 Posts: 1,753Ultimate
    edited January 11
    Rousey/Cyborg is closer to happening. I doubt Holm will ever make it far enough to get a fight with Ronda before she goes the Carano route and disappears.

Cyborg struggled with Coenen and Marloes made it deeper in the last fight than she did the first time against Cyborg. Her stature makes it virtually impossible for her to drop enough weight to get to 135. I actually believe her when she says that. It's not like she doesn't want the money and fame. She wants Ronda's spot and would fight Ronda at 135 if she could, and Rousey isn't moving up to 145 just to lose. So I'd say you'll likely never see Cyborg/Rousey... or Rousey/Holm.
    Post edited by cashflow247 on
    Sig bet record: Omo-2

Owning the haters since day one

• WarWestWarWest Órale VatoPosts: 33,756Free
    When she stops the roids and a 145 pound division opens up, then maybe

She said she would die if she cut to 135, so she cant come over right now anyways
    The Cal Ripken Of GSP hatin'
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
  • JWash00JWash00 Posts: 539Free
    Yes.

Rumors are that Justino may be the next in line to take a crack at Sour Grapes in the fall. . . Justino will fight at 145 in March & then again at 135! By that time RR should be ready for another fight (if she doesn't lose to McPain).

And since UFC's WMMA 135 division has damn near collapsed, Cyborg vs. Sour Grapes would be a HUGE boost!
  • poonmachinepoonmachine Posts: 1,750Free
    JWash00 said:

Yes.

Rumors are that Justino may be the next in line to take a crack at Sour Grapes in the fall. . . Justino will fight at 145 in March & then again at 135! By that time RR should be ready for another fight (if she doesn't lose to McPain).

And since UFC's WMMA 135 division has damn near collapsed, Cyborg vs. Sour Grapes would be a HUGE boost!

yeah cant wait to see "after Rhonda beat Mcmann she says she has set out to accomplish all of her goals in MMA and is set to retire".
    FF

Rickson Gracie

Wanderlei Silva

Thiago Alves

Nogueira

• OmoplataypusOmoplataypus BostonPosts: 4,610Free
    Cyroid just needs to pull a reverse Fallon Fox and start fighting guys.

She'll never make 135 and Rhonda will never move up.
    !!! WAR KELGOAT
    !!! WAR MAIA
    !!! WAR CORMIER
    !!! WAR WEIDMAN  

Active bets:
    TheSinisterUrge-FRANKIE/bj, wedo619-BROWN/silva, MGun-RUMBLE/prayvis

GOAT List:
    1. GSP
    2. Ryan LaFlare
    3. Other people
    I took LyGOATo Machida's piss to the back of the throat and I loved it! wanderleisilva101 is the GOAT
    If you don't think Ronda could actually take out Cain on her best day, then there's something wrong with YOU

• _TUF1__TUF1_ Posts: 8,225Free
    "Tito Ortiz can't even manage himself" - Tank Abbot

• Mcmax3000Mcmax3000 Ontario, CanadaPosts: 2,466Moderator, Elite
    I'm going to say no, but I don't think it has anything to do with Tito. I think it has to do with her not being able/willing to make 135.

Until she can make 135, that fight makes no sense for the UFC, because if Rousey loses, she's lost to someone that doesn't fight for the UFC, and if she wins, she's beaten someone that most casual fans have probably never heard of. It's a no win situation for the UFC.
    Xbox Live Gamertag (XB1/360), Playstation Network ID (PS4/PS3), Nintendo Network ID (Wii U), and Steam ID: Mcmax3000, Twitter: Mcmax3000

I've Been to: UFC 83, UFC 97, UFC 114 + Fan Expo, MMA: The Reckoning, UFC 129 + Fan Expo, Bellator 47, UFC 140, Bellator 67, Ultimate Fighter Live Finale, UFC 159, and UFC 165.

Up Next: Bellator 119, and UFC 178.
    I can't see her getting down to 135 without chopping off her male genitalia
    Anderson silva

Nick diaz

Gegard Mousasi

gilbert melendez

wanderlei silva

Tito ortiz

Rampage jackson

Paul Daley

DC
    Megumi Fuji

• cashflow247cashflow247 Posts: 1,753Ultimate
    Cyborg wants that fight. Hell, everybody involved in the situation would love for her to compete with Rousey and make that division worth paying attention to, but she physically cannot make 135 lbs anymore.
    Sig bet record: Omo-2

Owning the haters since day one