NicktheFace does it again! WOWWW

Comments

• AndersonIsStillTheGOATAndersonIsStillTheGOAT Soon to be replaced by Gunnar NelsonPosts: 3,100Free
    What a masterpiece! Finally we can always expect good fights for the WW title

• PunchBagPunchBag Posts: 7,784Free
    edited January 17
    first exciting ww title fight since gsp won it

im routing for robbie, he has the a decent chin and enough power to cause the upset
    Post edited by PunchBag on
    "Believe in the beard"
    I bet against THE KING and he smashed my little gonads into oblivion

• MIRKO_CRO_COPMIRKO_CRO_COP Posts: 9,226Free
    saw this and just got me **** pumped as never before for a WW title fight (lol gsp)

really great work by him

• Cole1186Cole1186 Posts: 3,717Free
    This guy needs to get hired by the UFC. Only criticism I can see is he showed the Kampman knock out 3 times (1 or 2 would of sufficed). Other then that, that was perfect and should be a promo the UFC uses to promote this fight.
  • MIRKO_CRO_COPMIRKO_CRO_COP Posts: 9,226Free
    Cole1186 said:

This guy needs to get hired by the UFC. Only criticism I can see is he showed the Kampman knock out 3 times (1 or 2 would of sufficed). Other then that, that was perfect and should be a promo the UFC uses to promote this fight.

Cole1186 said:

should've replayed the fitch k.o 10 times

• NetshadeXNetshadeX Posts: 727Free
    Who cares about a whining roider fighting a mediocre hasbeen for a belt that was thrown in the trash. I'm honestly more excited to see who NBK handles Woodley's power.

I am an idiot for thinking GSP would finish a fight. GSP has a boyfriend and his name is NetshadeX
  • zaksamezaksame Posts: 4,340Free
    I like hows Dana allowed Cotoure to hold the belt after QUITTING and he allowed Silva to take tons of time off whiel retaining the belt,Dana is just a total cry baby sucking on his sour grapes.
    NO WAY in hell does Robbie deserve to vault past many top fighters and get a shot,he really never earned the win versus Rory he got a handicap when the ref stood him up because he couldn't get up himself.Hendrick's is a MUCH stronger wrestler than Rory,so expect Robbie to laying on his back asking for the refs help,a real dumb fight.
    Gina Miesha Kyra ...yes please.
  • wanderleisilva101wanderleisilva101 Posts: 9,348Free
    Great vid I'll be rooting for Robbie but I don't mind Hendricks either can't wait for this one
    Bet Record- 76-43

UFC Survivor series tournament 1 winner

It's so cool that my partnership with my best friend and lover Antawn can be recognized as a marriage! DOMA is unconstitutional!

image image