Soon, it will pay to be Lyoto Machida.

HigherFrequencyHigherFrequency Posts: 411Free
Possible fights on the horizon: Belfort, Weidman, Silva, Bisping, Rua rematch- $$$- All huge PPV events. And good for him. Someone who seriously dedicated his life to martial arts, took it seriously, fought who the UFC told him to fight when and where they told him to fight. There are very few 'martial artists' anymore. Plenty of 'mixed martial artists'. He seems to be one of those fighters that people either love or hate. There aren't too many people that I have talked to that are lukewarm on the Machida subject.
rage.
Tagged:

Comments

• Za1994Za1994 Posts: 3,188Free

Za1994 said:

I see him getting KO'd by an Overhand Right in all of those fights.

Michael Bisping KOing Lyoto Machida?

lol someone que the Shaq laughing gif.
    It's true. Michael Bisping has been practicing that One Punch KO technique since 2009. He will unveil it at anytime now especially if it's against Machida. He says that he knocks out HW's in the gym. That must be true. Michael GOATping will KO Machida if they ever fight. True story.
    Been on the Anthony "Showtime" Pettis train since day one. No questions asked. Showtime Attack Force Too Strong.
    http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/139486/i-see-it-now-anthony-showtime-pettis-will-go-down-as-the-goat/p1
    Represent Roufusport:
    Milwaukee, Wisconsin. 414 Reppin' the Mil
    UFC 164 Milwaukee, WI
  • PunchBagPunchBag Posts: 7,869Free
    edited January 23
    za hates asians
    Post edited by PunchBag on
    "Believe in the beard"
    I bet against THE KING and he smashed my little gonads into oblivion

• TahuneTahune Posts: 1,894Free
    MachidaPower loves him some Machida.
    Grover- Future LHW champ!
  • GoToGuyGoToGuy Posts: 5,362Free
    When he becomes MW champ, after he KTFO Weidman, he will finally get that Anderson Silva money.

• AndersonIsStillTheGOATAndersonIsStillTheGOAT Soon to be replaced by Gunnar NelsonPosts: 3,327Free
    Za1994 said:

Lol your posts are becoming exponentionally more retarded.

• _TUF1__TUF1_ Posts: 8,343Free
    edited January 23
    lol 7 disagrees in one post? You guys are more pissed than Lyoto's morning cocktail.

Post edited by _TUF1_ on

• AndersonIsStillTheGOATAndersonIsStillTheGOAT Soon to be replaced by Gunnar NelsonPosts: 3,327Free
    _TUF1_ said:

You guys are more pissed than Lyoto's morning cocktail.

Exactly what I thought about someone picking Bisping KO lol

• jdukjduk Posts: 8,296Free
    he's got a big fight coming with Mousasi. Winner could end up with a shot at Weidman if its a good fight
  • PoloRidahPoloRidah Posts: 11,407Free

Possible fights on the horizon: Belfort, Weidman, Silva, Bisping, Rua rematch- $$$- All huge PPV events. And good for him. Someone who seriously dedicated his life to martial arts, took it seriously, fought who the UFC told him to fight when and where they told him to fight. There are very few 'martial artists' anymore. Plenty of 'mixed martial artists'. He seems to be one of those fighters that people either love or hate. There aren't too many people that I have talked to that are lukewarm on the Machida subject.

Belfort destroys Machida.
    Weidman destroys Machida.
    Silva destroys Machida.
    Bisping brutally KO's Machida with an illegal knee and get's DQ'd.
    Shogun- We saw what happens to Machida in that fight.

The only fight Machida wins there is the Bisping fight in my opinion.

Hendricks 1,2,3,4

• UFCCagerattlerUFCCagerattler Posts: 16,210Free
    Machida is one of the premier fighters of his time. So is Mousasi.

That doesn't happen very often. We never got Chuck/Hendo.
  • UFCCagerattlerUFCCagerattler Posts: 16,210Free

PoloRidah said:

Belfort destroys Machida.
    Weidman destroys Machida.
    Silva destroys Machida.
    Bisping brutally KO's Machida with an illegal knee and get's DQ'd.
    Shogun- We saw what happens to Machida in that fight.

The only fight Machida wins there is the Bisping fight in my opinion.

Machida destroys everyone. I've never seen a healthy and motivated Machida lose a fight, he's basically undefeated.
    Jones beat him like a red redded step child.

That was one of the most dominant wins of Jones' career. You need to give it up for the man who did that to your hero.
    Been rustling the jimmies of these Machida fans since day one. The rustle skills too strong. Lmao.
    Been on the Anthony "Showtime" Pettis train since day one. No questions asked. Showtime Attack Force Too Strong.
    http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/139486/i-see-it-now-anthony-showtime-pettis-will-go-down-as-the-goat/p1
    Represent Roufusport:
    UFC 164 Milwaukee, WI
  • skillandpowerskillandpower Posts: 846Free
    OP, you made a very good point !!!

Maybe that was part of the reason why he decided to move to 185.
  • OmoplataypusOmoplataypus BostonPosts: 4,626Free
    Macheater is a gate keeper. When he gets up to the big boy level at MW he will get slapped around or run for dear life.

Moose might even clean his clock.
    !!! WAR KELGOAT
    !!! WAR MAIA
    !!! WAR CORMIER
    !!! WAR WEIDMAN  

Active bets:
    TheSinisterUrge-FRANKIE/bj, wedo619-BROWN/silva, MGun-RUMBLE/prayvis

GOAT List:
    1. GSP
    2. Ryan LaFlare
    3. Other people
    I took LyGOATo Machida's piss to the back of the throat and I loved it! wanderleisilva101 is the GOAT
    If you don't think Ronda could actually take out Cain on her best day, then there's something wrong with YOU

• ShannonRitch1p4pShannonRitch1p4p Posts: 10,106Free
    Machida got beat down by Phil Davis.

He is not going anywhere at MW with his weak TDD, inactive striking, and glass jaw.
    Ansem said:

Za1994 said:

And Ansem the most rustled shows up. LoL. Does it make you feel good to have my pic in your stache of **** files? Gheyyyyy.
    Represent Roufusport:
    UFC 164 Milwaukee, WI
  • HigherFrequencyHigherFrequency Posts: 411Free
    I think it's time to bring the Dragon Stomp back. Like when he tried to jump on BJ's face.
    rage.
  • LeitingLeiting Posts: 4,232Free

fought who the UFC told him to fight when and where they told him to fight.

Is that why he took that fight with Jon Jones and saved UFC 151...or why he agreed to that Glover Teixeira fight?

I don't mind Machida, I've never been a big fan of his, but I certainly wouldn't consider myself a detractor. Never the less, when you start off topics about guys taking fights when and where the company has asked him, when there are literally two cases in as many years of that being not true, it tends to skew the legitimacy of your topic. Even if it is otherwise well reasoned.
    "God speed, and party on!" -Bas Rutten
  • _TUF1__TUF1_ Posts: 8,343Free
    Leiting said:

Is that why he took that fight with Jon Jones and saved UFC 151...or why he agreed to that Glover Teixeira fight?

I don't mind Machida, I've never been a big fan of his, but I certainly wouldn't consider myself a detractor. Never the less, when you start off topics about guys taking fights when and where the company has asked him, when there are literally two cases in as many years of that being not true, it tends to skew the legitimacy of your topic. Even if it is otherwise well reasoned.
    hello @leiting my old friend, where have you been hiding? How's life.

• HigherFrequencyHigherFrequency Posts: 411Free
    Leiting said:

Consider the career as a whole. Not everything is %100, you're right.
    rage.
  • carnages41carnages41 Posts: 36,414Free
    Za1994 said:

lol 9 disagrees

I don't know why Machida has so many fans....

The only thing more boring than him is his personality.....and he is not attractive so he's not getting any gay fans, even though most of the people that disagreed are gay.....so what is it? He's not like Georges, Machida loses basically every fight, always cries when he loses, saying everyone is biased. Dude cuts massive amounts of weight to get to MW and no one cares
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last one to post wins- Winner
    UFC Forum Fight Camp- Winner
    UFC PREDICTIONS TOURNAMENT 5 - unofficial winner
  • AnsemAnsem Posts: 3,837Free
    edited January 23

Za1994 said:

lol 9 disagrees

The only thing more boring than him is his personality.....and he is not attractive so he's not getting any gay fans, even though most of the people that disagreed are gay.....so what is it? He's not like Georges, Machida loses basically every fight, always cries when he loses, saying everyone is biased. Dude cuts massive amounts of weight to get to MW and no one cares
    You'd care if he was black though. Your **** for every black fighter cannot deny this.
    Post edited by Ansem on

| Machida - JDS - Penn - Belfort - Nurmagomedov - Texiera |

“I make my own odds. I make my own atmosphere.” - Vitor Belfort

"Sixty G's babyyy! haha yeah!" - Conor Mcgregoat

• carnages41carnages41 Posts: 36,414Free
    Ansem said:

Za1994 said:

lol 9 disagrees

You'd care if he was black though.
    if he was black he might be able to win some fights

**** Asian genetics don't win fights
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last one to post wins- Winner
    UFC Forum Fight Camp- Winner
    UFC PREDICTIONS TOURNAMENT 5 - unofficial winner
  • AnsemAnsem Posts: 3,837Free

Ansem said:

Za1994 said:

lol 9 disagrees

You'd care if he was black though.
    if he was black he might be able to win some fights

**** Asian genetics don't win fights
    True but his brazillian mixture does

| Machida - JDS - Penn - Belfort - Nurmagomedov - Texiera |

“I make my own odds. I make my own atmosphere.” - Vitor Belfort

"Sixty G's babyyy! haha yeah!" - Conor Mcgregoat