How to get access/tickets to the weigh-in's in London (March 2014)

CashinoCashino Posts: 2Free
Hi,

How do you go about getting tickets into the UFC weigh ins in London come March 2014?

Cheers
Tagged:

Best Answers

Answers

• George1980George1980 Posts: 1Ultimate
    I am a fight club member but there is two of us hoping to attend the event do they allow a second person in without a membership?
  • CashinoCashino Posts: 2Free
    Thanks Sangster & Steelman48! Appreciated.
  • Mcmax3000Mcmax3000 Ontario, CanadaPosts: 2,403Moderator, Elite

I am a fight club member but there is two of us hoping to attend the event do they allow a second person in without a membership?

Yes. Each Fight Club member gets to bring one guest to Fight Club activities.
    Xbox Live Gamertag (XB1/360), Playstation Network ID (PS4/PS3), Nintendo Network ID (Wii U), and Steam ID: Mcmax3000, Twitter: Mcmax3000

I've Been to: UFC 83, UFC 97, UFC 114 + Fan Expo, MMA: The Reckoning, UFC 129 + Fan Expo, Bellator 47, UFC 140, Bellator 67, Ultimate Fighter Live Finale, UFC 159, and UFC 165.

Up Next: Bellator 119, and UFC 178.
  • WiggsyWiggsy Posts: 9Ultimate
    I'm a fight club member, what do I need to take to prove I'm a member? I only got a bag, tee, DVD n rule book..
    sangster said:

There will be an RSVP button to click near the time and that will register you and take your fight club card & ID with you to get in

Card?
  • PoloRidahPoloRidah Posts: 11,220Free
    Wiggsy said:

I'm a fight club member, what do I need to take to prove I'm a member? I only got a bag, tee, DVD n rule book..

Your smart phone.
    Hendricks 1,2,3,4

• Mcmax3000Mcmax3000 Ontario, CanadaPosts: 2,403Moderator, Elite
    Wiggsy said:

There will be a confirmation page on the site, which has a bar code on it that they scan at the door. You can either print it off, or they can scan it off of your smart phone. If you opt for the latter, I'd recommend bringing it up on your phone ahead of time, and taking a screenshot, in case you have connectivity issues at the venue.

It won't be available until close to Fight Week.
    Xbox Live Gamertag (XB1/360), Playstation Network ID (PS4/PS3), Nintendo Network ID (Wii U), and Steam ID: Mcmax3000, Twitter: Mcmax3000

I've Been to: UFC 83, UFC 97, UFC 114 + Fan Expo, MMA: The Reckoning, UFC 129 + Fan Expo, Bellator 47, UFC 140, Bellator 67, Ultimate Fighter Live Finale, UFC 159, and UFC 165.

Up Next: Bellator 119, and UFC 178.
    Mcmax3000 said:

Wiggsy said:

There will be a confirmation page on the site, which has a bar code on it that they scan at the door. You can either print it off, or they can scan it off of your smart phone. If you opt for the latter, I'd recommend bringing it up on your phone ahead of time, and taking a screenshot, in case you have connectivity issues at the venue.

It won't be available until close to Fight Week.
    Sweet that's what I needed, also garage nation event is on same night.... After party sorted!