UFC Midleweight Champion by end of 2014?

JolldanJolldan Posts: 517Free
edited February 10 in UFC

UFC Midleweight Champion by end of 2014?

Sign in to vote!
This is a public poll: others will see what you voted for.

Comments

• IdentityIdentity Posts: 8,167Free
    Anderson Silva
    No option for 12er?

**** that ****
  • JolldanJolldan Posts: 517Free
    Identity said:

No option for 12er?

**** that ****

Who did you mean ?

• wanderleisilva101wanderleisilva101 Posts: 10,246Free
    Vitor Belfort
    Vitor or Machida if an injury happens then Jacare can't see him getting a shot just yet unless something like that goes down. No way Anderson gets a shot this year he might have one fight but I doubt it's against the champ probably a warm up fight for his return.
    Bet Record- 76-43

UFC Survivor series tournament 1 winner
    image image

Vitor or Machida if an injury happens then Jacare can't see him getting a shot just yet unless something like that goes down. No way Anderson gets a shot this year he might have one fight but I doubt it's against the champ probably a warm up fight for his return.

Im thinking the same who you fancy in a Vitor v Machida match?

Vitor Belfort
    Jolldan said:

I feel like Lyoto has a tougher style for Weidman even tho I'd pick both against him but Belfort KO's Machida if they fight. Jacare is the guy I really want to see be champ tho.
    Bet Record- 76-43

image image
  • Spartacus__Spartacus__ Anderson is still the GOAT thoughPosts: 6,167Free
    Vitor Belfort
    2014 - Belfort
    2015 - Anderson
    2016 - Jacaré
    2017 - Jacaré
    2018 - Jacaré
    2019 - Jacaré
    2020 - Jacaré
    2021 - Jacaré

Jolldan said:

I feel like Lyoto has a tougher style for Weidman even tho I'd pick both against him but Belfort KO's Machida if they fight. Jacare is the guy I really want to see be champ tho.
    Yeah I wanna see Lyoto land another Crane Kick again lol one of favourite ko's ever. Jacare have heard really good things about him hope he has a few fights this year.
    Vitor Belfort

2014 - Belfort
    2015 - Anderson
    2016 - Jacaré
    2017 - Jacaré
    2018 - Jacaré
    2019 - Jacaré
    2020 - Jacaré
    2021 - Jacaré

This would be the ideal scenario for me
    Jolldan said:

Jolldan said:

Yeah I wanna see Lyoto land another Crane Kick again lol one of favourite ko's ever. Jacare have heard really good things about him hope he has a few fights this year.
    That was sick kicking captain Americas teeth out of his head karate kid style lol. Me too guys improved his stand up immensely the past few years and we all know how GOAT his ground game is.
    Bet Record- 76-43

image image
  • PoloPolo Posts: 12,359Free
    Chris Weidman
    WeidGOAT
    Daniel Cormier turns fans into retards.
    Av bet with PunchCan on the Overeem/Rothwell fight.

PoloRidah said:

WeidGOAT

GOAT??? Dude are you high

Chris Weidman
    Jolldan said:

PoloRidah said:

WeidGOAT

No

You appear to be new here though. Get used to seeing GOAT and CAN implemented into fighter names. For example, WeidGOAT just smashed CANderson Silva twice.

Anyway, I believe Chris will still have the belt at that time.

• 12er12er Moms basementPosts: 15,239Free
    edited February 10
    Chris Weidman
    12er said:

Creates account, makes two butt hurt threads about how Weidman is going to lose to a Brazilian in the next year. Let me guess what country you are from.

I noticed that as well.

Think he's an alt?
    Post edited by Polo on

• Weidman__the__GreatWeidman__the__Great ModeratorPosts: 2,943Free
    Chris Weidman
    PoloRidah said:

12er said:

Creates account, makes two butt hurt threads about how Weidman is going to lose to a Brazilian in the next year. Let me guess what country you are from.

I noticed that as well.

Think he's an alt?
    could be another crom even.

Fighting Chris Weidman may be Extremely Hazardous to one's health.

Chris Weidman

PoloRidah said:

12er said:

I noticed that as well.

Think he's an alt?
    I don't think that is Cromweezy.

If it is though, his next post better be about eating the poop.

Chris Weidman
    PoloRidah said:

12er said:

I noticed that as well.

Think he's an alt?
    Could be I guess. But then again, he could be literally any Brazilian in the world. Spamming butthurt threads about Weidman is Machidapower's specialty though.
    Chris Weidman

PoloRidah said:

12er said:

I noticed that as well.

Think he's an alt?
    Don't think so, pretty sure your poop eating bet accomplished what the mods couldn't.
    Chris Weidman
    12er said:

PoloRidah said:

12er said:

I noticed that as well.

Think he's an alt?
    Don't think so, pretty sure your poop eating bet accomplished what the mods couldn't.
    Lol wow never thought about it that way. <:-P

Chris Weidman

12er said:

PoloRidah said:

12er said:

I noticed that as well.

Think he's an alt?
    Lol wow never thought about it that way. <:-P </p>
    lol crom was a legend though. I miss his antics.
    PoloRidah said:

Jolldan said:

PoloRidah said:

WeidGOAT

No

You appear to be new here though. Get used to seeing GOAT and CAN implemented into fighter names. For example, WeidGOAT just smashed CANderson Silva twice.

Ok I get you now man yeah I am new and you've got to see where I was thinking there but if you were saying Greatest Of All Time you can understand my confusion and no im not Brazillian lol to be honest I just think Weidman has the most trouble in his division currently I aint trying to have a go at the guy just think hes got the most competition.

Chris Weidman
    Jolldan said:

PoloRidah said:

Jolldan said:

PoloRidah said:

WeidGOAT

No

Ok I get you now man yeah I am new and you've got to see where I was thinking there but if you were saying Greatest Of All Time you can understand my confusion and no im not Brazillian lol to be honest I just think Weidman has the most trouble in his division currently I aint trying to have a go at the guy just think hes got the most competition.

Well sure, Chris is the King of the Best Division of the world in the best fighting organization in the world. Hence the fact that once he runs straight through belfort there will be NO dispute at all to him being P4P #1.

• skillandpowerskillandpower Posts: 1,141Free
    Lyoto Machida
    Weidman is a very talented young fighter, he is complete in every aspect of the game but he is still a (?) mark to me.

I think he is in for a reality check considering that he will be facing these dudes back to back: Mousasi, Machida, Jacare and Vitor.

Please dont get me wrong but Andersons down fall was overlooking the kid which nobody else will.

Now, he is the man to be beaten, he will be studied by his opponents (which is pretty clear Anderson didnt other wise he would know Weidman got KO power), guys now will have a solid gameplan to face Weidman then you add to it the natural pressure of being the champ and defending that belt against former champs (SF or UFC).

People dont realize the pressure is REAL and Weidman HAD NO PRESSURE IN ANY OF HIS FIGHTS AGAINST ANDERSON, period. Now the pressure is on his shoulders and Im curious to see how that will play.
    Chris Weidman

Weidman is a very talented young fighter, he is complete in every aspect of the game but he is still a (?) mark to me.

I think he is in for a reality check considering that he will be facing these dudes back to back: Mousasi, Machida, Jacare and Vitor.

Please dont get me wrong but Andersons down fall was overlooking the kid which nobody else will.

Now, he is the man to be beaten, he will be studied by his opponents (which is pretty clear Anderson didnt other wise he would know Weidman got KO power), guys now will have a solid gameplan to face Weidman then you add to it the natural pressure of being the champ and defending that belt against former champs (SF or UFC).

People dont realize the pressure is REAL and Weidman HAD NO PRESSURE IN ANY OF HIS FIGHTS AGAINST ANDERSON, period. Now the pressure is on his shoulders and Im curious to see how that will play.

He had no pressure going into two fights against Anderson Silva?

Ask Forrest Griffin about that.

Jolldan said:

PoloRidah said:

Jolldan said:

PoloRidah said:

WeidGOAT

No

Well sure, Chris is the King of the Best Division of the world in the best fighting organization in the world. Hence the fact that once he runs straight through belfort there will be NO dispute at all to him being P4P #1.
    If big big if he beats Belfort you would call him P4P no 1 you for real ? guys like Barao, Aldo, Jones and Cain all above him showing no signs of moving.

Chris Weidman
    Jolldan said:

Jolldan said:

PoloRidah said:

Jolldan said:

PoloRidah said:

WeidGOAT

No

If big big if he beats Belfort you would call him P4P no 1 you for real ? guys like Barao, Aldo, Jones and Cain all above him showing no signs of moving.

None of these bums you mentioned are half as good as Mighty GOAT.
    Jolldan said:

Jolldan said:

PoloRidah said:

Jolldan said:

PoloRidah said:

WeidGOAT

No

Really lol 32-1-1, 19-1, 13-1 and 25-1 against 11-0 really ? Am guessing your American and just any guy you see with a flag your like WOOOO YEAAHHH

untitled.png
    257 x 196 - 57K
    Chris Weidman
    Jolldan said:

Jolldan said:

Jolldan said:

PoloRidah said:

Jolldan said:

PoloRidah said:

WeidGOAT

No

Really lol 32-1-1, 19-1, 13-1 and 25-1 against 11-0 really ? Am guessing your American and just any guy you see with a flag your like WOOOO YEAAHHH

Oh boy, resorting to insults due to someone having a difference in opinion.

Enjoy your stay.

• Spartacus__Spartacus__ Anderson is still the GOAT thoughPosts: 6,167Free
    Vitor Belfort

No way Leben will be #1

He retired dude
  • JonBonesJonesFanJonBonesJonesFan Posts: 13,783Free
    Gergard Mousasi
    Mousasi mother ****!
    The GOAT Rain_Wizard slapped the taste out of my mouth.
    LyGOATo MachiGOD and Go to Guy made Gegard Mousasi and me their wife for five rounds
  • GoToGuyGoToGuy Posts: 5,564Free