Would you rather see Anderson/Chael 3 or Anderson/Weidman 3

Centurion480Centurion480 Posts: 1,178Free
edited February 18 in UFC

Would you rather see Anderson/Chael 3 or Anderson/Weidman 3

Sign in to vote!
This is a public poll: others will see what you voted for.
A kitten dies every time someone says "Its MMA, anything can happen".

Comments

• GoToGuyGoToGuy Posts: 5,361Free
    Anderson/Weidman 3
    Andy/Weidman 3 by a huge margain.

• 12er12er StocktonPosts: 11,062Free
    edited February 18
    Anderson/Chael 3

Chael of course, there are still unanswered questions in those fights

Chris dominated Anderson twice and he had to leave on a stretcher, they are clearly not in the same class

+1 I wouldn't pay to watch Anderson take a third beating from Chris. Might as well pay me to fight him, I have about as good a chance of beating Weidman as Silva does.

Sonnen vs Silva 3 would at least be competitive. Maybe they can sell it as a vengeance fight after Sonnen murders Wandelerlei.
    Post edited by 12er on
    If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, then turn to them the other cheek, then keep turning until you deliver a roundhouse kick to his jaw. - Matthew 5:39

GOATer
  • FuriousmatFuriousmat Posts: 4,047Free
    Silva vs Kung Le.

Or Silva vs Cote II. The 1 legged strikers fight of the decade.
  • Yesterdays_HeroYesterdays_Hero Posts: 23,654Free
    Anderson/Chael 3
    Anderson is 0-1 1NC against Chael and 0-2 against Weidman. For his own safety I'd rather he not fight either but Weidman has better things to do than defend his title against someone he beat twice.
  • Mcmax3000Mcmax3000 Ontario, CanadaPosts: 2,537Moderator, Elite
    Anderson/Weidman 3
    If I had to pick, Weidman, but in reality, neither.
    Xbox Live Gamertag (XB1/360), Playstation Network ID (PS4/PS3), Nintendo Network ID (Wii U), and Steam ID: Mcmax3000, Twitter: Mcmax3000

I've Been to: UFC 83, UFC 97, UFC 114 + Fan Expo, MMA: The Reckoning, UFC 129 + Fan Expo, Bellator 47, UFC 140, Bellator 67, Ultimate Fighter Live Finale, UFC 159, and UFC 165.

Up Next: Bellator 119, and UFC 178.
  • Weidman__the__GreatWeidman__the__Great ModeratorPosts: 1,758Free
    Anderson/Chael 3

Chael of course, there are still unanswered questions in those fights

Chris dominated Anderson twice and he had to leave on a stretcher, they are clearly not in the same class

This. With the way things progressed silva may lapse into a coma or die if he ever fights chris again.

There are still many unanswered questions between silva and sonnen, especially after Andy cheated like a black guy last time.

Fighting Chris Weidman may be Extremely Hazardous to one's health.

Poop eating bets: 2-0
    Piss Drinking bets: 1-0

Will Accept a new one for Weidman/Machida.
  • i_run_thisi_run_this Posts: 19,382Free
    neither fights make sense

UFC Prediction Tournament 5 Champion

• wanderleisilva101wanderleisilva101 Posts: 9,438Free
    edited February 18
    Anderson/Weidman 3
    Chael on PEDs still got submitted before the end of the fight then murdered in the rematch atleast with Weidman the first fight Silva was dancing around the 2nd fight Silva was losing but the break happened to early to see how it was going to go down so that would still interest me.

But he needs some warm up fights to see if he's still got it first after the injury one of them could be Chael I guess, then maybe a contender match that's if Weidman is still the champ if not it could happen a bit sooner.
    Post edited by wanderleisilva101 on
    Bet Record- 76-43

UFC Survivor series tournament 1 winner

It's so cool that my partnership with my best friend and lover Antawn can be recognized as a marriage! DOMA is unconstitutional!

image image
  • Jason_H.Jason_H. Posts: 2,204Free
    Anderson/Weidman 3
    My prediction is Anderson Silva retires before earning a title fight against Weidman. I have a feeling he will end his career in the LHW division. A mega fight with Jones is very possible at this point.
    What??
  • wanderleisilva101wanderleisilva101 Posts: 9,438Free
    Anderson/Weidman 3
    12er said:

Chael on PEDs still got submitted before the end of the fight then murdered in the rematch atleast with Weidman the first fight Silva was dancing around the 2nd fight Silva was losing but the break happened to early to see how it was going to go down so that would still interest me.

But he needs some warm up fights to see if he's still got it first after the injury one of them could be Chael I guess, then maybe a contender match that's if Weidman is still the champ if not it could happen a bit sooner.

Stop trolling Wanderlei. Silva got KO'd with an arm punch in the second fight. Granted he managed to wake up and squirm around for 4 minutes while Chris beat the breaks off him, but in no way did he do anything in that fight that left any questions. Chris is better than Anderson, he's proven it twice and Anderson isn't going to have a better chance as a 39 year old cripple.
    He got dropped as he went for the knee so he was basically on one leg and was holding the clinch not out tho. Weidman done a good job but I wanted to see the real ending not it ending by injury.

The whole fight isn't decided by one strong round he could have come back for all we know he looked fully recovered at the end landing shots from the bottom to me, that said that's why I want to see what he looks like before the fight is even considered again coz he has his hands full at 100% so if he isn't the same it might aswell not happen.
    Bet Record- 76-43

UFC Survivor series tournament 1 winner

It's so cool that my partnership with my best friend and lover Antawn can be recognized as a marriage! DOMA is unconstitutional!

image image
  • SistiSisti Posts: 5,314Free
    Anderson/Weidman 3
    Weidman beat Silva twice...all the ridiculous theories of throwing the fight or whatever are hogwash

I'd like to see some fresh opponents for both. Both guys have a ton of fans at this point and it'd be nice to see some fresh matchups. Vitor/Weidman is perfect by the way and extremely hard to predict
  • SistiSisti Posts: 5,314Free
    Anderson/Weidman 3
    Oh by the way, Chael is just a lesser Weidman. He possesses the same basic skillset, just not to the same level as Weidman. That's why those two guys did well against Silva...great wrestling with decent striking
  • DreamahDreamah Posts: 82Free

Anderson is 0-1 1NC against Chael and 0-2 against Weidman. For his own safety I'd rather he not fight either but Weidman has better things to do than defend his title against someone he beat twice.

You do realise, Chael got popped for steroids first fight, even if he had won, it would've been NC, and second fight...you can't honestly even try to say it's NC :P

• 12er12er StocktonPosts: 11,062Free
    Anderson/Chael 3
    Dreamah said:

You do realise, Chael got popped for steroids first fight, even if he had won, it would've been NC, and second fight...you can't honestly even try to say it's NC :P

It's a no contest due to repeated cheating by Anderson.

Strike 1: attacking Chael at the weigh ins.

Strike 2: blatant greasing before entering the octagon.

Strike 3: holding chaels shorts to keep him from moving out of range of Andersons strikes.

Strike 4: Striking chael in the head with his upper thigh while he was downed. He tried to knee him in the face and failed.

Strike 5: giving chael a well done steak at the BBQ when he knows damn well he likes it medium rare.
    If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, then turn to them the other cheek, then keep turning until you deliver a roundhouse kick to his jaw. - Matthew 5:39

GOATer
  • Yesterdays_HeroYesterdays_Hero Posts: 23,654Free
    Anderson/Chael 3
    Dreamah said:

The NC is the first fight, he beat Anderson but got busted for having a incompetent doctor. Second fight he won via DQ (illegal knee)
  • JolldanJolldan Posts: 517Free
    Anderson/Weidman 3
    Id go for Silva v Weidman 3.

Silva needs to come back get one win and I see him getting a rematch for the title if he wins sets up number four if he loses should be a definitive loss. If that happens I do think he will try his hand in the LHW.

Silva v Sonnen 3 just doesn't make sense ive see some guys stupid comments saying that he is 0-2 against Sonnen he pulled out an amzing triangle in the first fight and a perfect knee in the second. Sonnen's got big mouth so hes talked his way in to a lot of fights and the second fight proved he wasn't on the same level as SIlva.
  • PoloRidahPoloRidah Posts: 11,407Free
    edited February 18
    Anderson/Chael 3
    Sonnen/Silva 3 for sure.

I would fear for Silva's life if he had to get in the octagon with WeidGOAT again. I don't even think Silva would want a third fight with him after what he's been through.
    Post edited by PoloRidah on
    Hendricks 1,2,3,4

• JonBonesJonesFanJonBonesJonesFan Posts: 13,388Free
    Anderson/Weidman 3
    I'm still in shock he's lost twice! put me in further and give me 3 times
    The GOAT Rain_Wizard slapped the taste out of my mouth.

LyGOATo MachiGOD and Go to Guy made Gegard Mousasi and me their wife for five rounds
  • Weidman__the__GreatWeidman__the__Great ModeratorPosts: 1,758Free
    Anderson/Chael 3
    Jolldan said:

Id go for Silva v Weidman 3.

Silva needs to come back get one win and I see him getting a rematch for the title if he wins sets up number four if he loses should be a definitive loss. If that happens I do think he will try his hand in the LHW.

Silva v Sonnen 3 just doesn't make sense ive see some guys stupid comments saying that he is 0-2 against Sonnen he pulled out an amzing triangle in the first fight and a perfect knee in the second. Sonnen's got big mouth so hes talked his way in to a lot of fights and the second fight proved he wasn't on the same level as SIlva.

you mean the illegal knee?

Fighting Chris Weidman may be Extremely Hazardous to one's health.

Poop eating bets: 2-0
    Piss Drinking bets: 1-0

Will Accept a new one for Weidman/Machida.
  • carnages41carnages41 Posts: 36,402Free
    Anderson/Chael 3
    Imagine how much ****ing crying there would be if Weidman beat Anderson with an illegal knee.

But for Anderson to do it, it's ok
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last one to post wins- Winner
    UFC Forum Fight Camp- Winner
    UFC PREDICTIONS TOURNAMENT 5 - unofficial winner
  • PoloRidahPoloRidah Posts: 11,407Free
    Anderson/Chael 3
    Silva didn't even want the Weidman rematch, no way in hell he wants to fight him a 3rd time.

"Chris is da bess, tis normal"
    Hendricks 1,2,3,4

• juice64011juice64011 Posts: 5,965Free
    Anderson/Chael 3
    Jason_H. said:

My prediction is Anderson Silva retires before earning a title fight against Weidman. I have a feeling he will end his career in the LHW division. A mega fight with Jones is very possible at this point.

He would never make it to Jones.
    MMA Prediction Tournament 3 Champion

UFC Prediction Tournament 3 Champion

UFC Prediction Tournament 4 Champion

Official JP24 Prediction League (2012) Champion*

• BAMfreddrickBAMfreddrick Somewhere in AlbertaPosts: 4,949Free
    I don't really want to see either. I don't even care much for seeing Silva fight again. Maybe give him some mid pack fight so he can possibly go out on a win but overall I don't really care what happens with him.

• LennyTheBatLennyTheBat Posts: 32Free
    Anderson/Weidman 3
    Mcmax3000 said:

If I had to pick, Weidman, but in reality, neither.

^^^Pretty much sums it up. I voted Weidman/Silva mostly for Weidman's benefit. Let him knock out Anderson straight up and finally get the credit he deserves.
  • MachidaSilvaMachidaSilva Posts: 405Free
    None , he got dominated twice by Weidman. He beat Chael twice, why make a third ?
    ^
    The "Story" of the day is that OMOPLATAYPUS is the GOAT poster on this here forum. Blee dat.

some_text
  • JChristian522JChristian522 Jacksonville, NCPosts: 439Elite
    You need an option for neither. Even if they tried to hype these fights, I wouldn't be interested.
    Tickets bought
    UFC 172: Jones vs. Teixeira

Live Events
    UFC 141: Lesnar vs. Overeem
    UFC 168: Weidman vs. Silva 2
    UOF 11: Werdum vs. Browne

Pick Statistics: Win-Lose-Draw(NC)
    2014 Pick'em Rank: 1,979 -349
    2014 Record: 81-60-1(1) : 57.4%
    Last Event: (UOF 11) 6-7 : 46.1%
    Best Event: (UFC 171) 11-2 : 84.6%
    Worst Event: (UFN 38) 2-8-1 : 20%

UFC 172 Picks
    Jon Jones
    Phil Davis
    Luke Rockhold
    Jim Miller
    Andre Fili
    Joseph Benavidez
    Takanori Gomi
    Bethe Correia
    Danny Castillo
    Chris Beal
  • FuriousmatFuriousmat Posts: 4,047Free
    edited February 19

Dreamah said:

The NC is the first fight, he beat Anderson but got busted for having a incompetent doctor. Second fight he won via DQ (illegal knee)
    nah. he got busted for having tiny balls. Then he lost due to being a **** and quitting as soon as he got tagged as he always does.

Chael's probably the biggest quitter in all MMA. The guy never literally taps to strikes but as soon as he's slightly hurt he makes a pain face and turtles up. That's when he doesn't get triangled... which is rare... i'll give you that..

well.. now that I think about it.. he basically lost both fights because of his tiny balls...
    Post edited by Furiousmat on
  • zaksamezaksame Posts: 4,342Free
    Neither i think Chael is near done,he will be nothing more than a TV analyst in the very near future.
    Weidman introduced us to the EXCUSE 101,He made Silva look sooooooo bad ,people chalked it up to flukes,no sorry nobody else has made Silva look this bad,Weidman did it twice.

Vitor is probably offers the most intrigue but he really is a 230 lb roider,so i have little respect for him.Weidman is easily the best class act at 185 and deserves to be champion a long time.It used to basically be Silva versus GSP for the biggest names in the sport,now it is Weidman.
    Gina Miesha Kyra ...yes please.