Comments

• cashflow247cashflow247 Posts: 1,728Ultimate
    "I thought about using it, but my wife told me she would ask for a divorce, so I said I wouldn’t. People say (Sonnen) only has one ball, so if he has to use it maybe he can’t get it up."

SHOTS FIRED!
    Sig bet record: Omo-2

Self-appointed #1 P4P at rustling jimmies

You don't like it? Grab your Kleenex, wipe your tears, and get in line.
  • CriptaCripta Posts: 438Free
    Wanderlei is just scared, he knows Sonnen is gonna UD him.
    UFC 2014 Prediction Record
    12-4
    Wait... wait... then it says he used the word parameter. I call ****.

• wanderleisilva101wanderleisilva101 Posts: 9,402Free

Lol he's not stupid just comes across that way coz he's hard to understand
    Bet Record- 76-43

UFC Survivor series tournament 1 winner

It's so cool that my partnership with my best friend and lover Antawn can be recognized as a marriage! DOMA is unconstitutional!

image image
  • Frontline_RioterFrontline_Rioter Posts: 2,531Free
    I'd advise training some takedown defense because his short limbs are going to make it hard on him when he's on bottom. Chael's base is strong he's not sweeping him.
  • AndersonIsStillTheGOATAndersonIsStillTheGOAT Soon to be replaced by Gunnar NelsonPosts: 3,179Free
  • carnages41carnages41 Posts: 36,269Free
    lol that is pretty hypocritical coming from the most famous Juicer of Pride
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last one to post wins- Winner
    UFC Forum Fight Camp- Winner
    UFC PREDICTIONS TOURNAMENT 5 - unofficial winner
  • najmanajma Posts: 2,038Free

"I thought about using it, but my wife told me she would ask for a divorce, so I said I wouldn’t. "

1. Wandy thought about using TRT, which means he needs it. He can't get it up anymore etc.
    2. His wife doesn't want him to be able to get it up again? lol

Their marriage is **** up.

It's funny how if Chael shits on him it's hilarious but people get defensive when he talks about Chael

Bet Record- 76-43

It's so cool that my partnership with my best friend and lover Antawn can be recognized as a marriage! DOMA is unconstitutional!

image image
  • 12er12er Posts: 10,841Free
    edited February 19
    lol wandy is going to catch another beating before TUF ends.
    Post edited by 12er on

It's funny how if Chael shits on him it's hilarious but people get defensive when he talks about Chael

Because Wanderlei isn't funny dummy!

Lmao

I didn't say he was I enjoy Chaels trash talk but he's just responding to the stuff said about him
    Bet Record- 76-43

image image
  • 12er12er Posts: 10,841Free
    On a side note, I've definitely heard someone say chael has one ball and can't get it up before. Wanderlei definitely swagger jacked someone, possibly even a poster on this forum with this line.
    12er said:

On a side note, I've definitely heard someone say chael has one ball and can't get it up before. Wanderlei definitely swagger jacked someone, possibly even a poster on this forum with this line.

Not wrong there Bisping said it before in an interview it was a question about Vitor or Chael maybe both actually
    Bet Record- 76-43

image image
  • UFCCagerattlerUFCCagerattler Posts: 16,142Free
    Sonnen vs Wandy is sort of like watching the Detroit Lions play the the Buffalo Bills.
  • zaksamezaksame Posts: 4,342Free
    Wanderlai knows it is too late for him to train TD defense but he is delusional if he thinks he will sweep or sub Sonnen.If was a 5 round fight Sonnen would tire by round 4 for sure then you can have a chance to sub him.Wandy has poor cardio if he exerts too much effort trying to get up he will gas badly.
    One flaw i believe Sonnen has is the same one GSP has,you could give him your back to stand up and not fear a RnC.
    Gina Miesha Kyra ...yes please.
    zaksame said:

Wanderlai knows it is too late for him to train TD defense but he is delusional if he thinks he will sweep or sub Sonnen.If was a 5 round fight Sonnen would tire by round 4 for sure then you can have a chance to sub him.Wandy has poor cardio if he exerts too much effort trying to get up he will gas badly.
    One flaw i believe Sonnen has is the same one GSP has,you could give him your back to stand up and not fear a RnC.

It's gonna be 5 rounds they pushed it back it's a main event now. As for cardio Wands isn't that bad he looked fine in the Stann fight and went 5 with Franklin even though he lost.
    Bet Record- 76-43

image image
  • Frontline_RioterFrontline_Rioter Posts: 2,531Free

zaksame said:

It's gonna be 5 rounds they pushed it back it's a main event now. As for cardio Wands isn't that bad he looked fine in the Stann fight and went 5 with Franklin even though he lost.
    He spent too much energy trying to rush the finish. I think he could have won that fight if he didn't go full berserker
  • jpc_ultimatejpc_ultimate Posts: 980Free
    zaksame said:

The Chael before ufc 136, was not dangerous with subs, but now that he trains a lot more BJJ, he is becoming a threat on the ground, he subbed Stann and Shogun, threating Bisping with an RNC... So I think Sonnen might sub Silva pretty early in this fight.... arm triangle would be my guess
    edited February 19

zaksame said:

He spent too much energy trying to rush the finish. I think he could have won that fight if he didn't go full berserker
    I agree I was shouting hoping he got the the finish coz I knew he'd probably get out pointed after using all that energy and failing to finish. Imo if he can last 5 rounds with a round like that thrown in his cardio isn't that bad.

He needs a finish here though or he's likely gonna lose I can see why he isn't just focusing on tdd hopefully he is training it alot but it's not that bad right now and he most likely isn't gonna get better than Chael by fight time at wrestling. I think submissions and getting back to his feet is probably his best chance coz the fight will hit the ground unless one of them gets finished fast.
    Post edited by wanderleisilva101 on
    Bet Record- 76-43

image image
  • najmanajma Posts: 2,038Free
    zaksame said:

.If was a 5 round fight Sonnen would tire by round 4 for sure then.

...you've been KOd long time ago, unless you've got the chin of Anderson, Nelson or Diaz.
    Because Chael gets tired only because of excessive pounding on your head.

• Ninja_NujabesNinja_Nujabes Posts: 456Free
    edited February 19
    I dont like Sonnen so no i aint defending him, but who the hell is Wanderlei taking shots at TRT. I respect his skills and highlight knockouts, but the guy has been asbusing his body with what ever the heck he could he could inject in himself to get a advantage against his opponents. and who knows he probebly still does,would not be suprised
    Post edited by Ninja_Nujabes on
    WAR 209 !

I dont like Sonnen so no i aint defending him, but who the hell is Wanderlei taking shots at TRT. I respect his skills and highlight knockouts, but the guy has been asbusing his body with what ever the heck he could he could inject in himself to get a advantage against his opponents. and who knows he probebly still does,would not be suprised

proof? coz I never heard about him testing positive
    Bet Record- 76-43

image image
  • carnages41carnages41 Posts: 36,269Free

proof? coz I never heard about him testing positive
    Who said he was tested dummy?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last one to post wins- Winner
    UFC Forum Fight Camp- Winner
    UFC PREDICTIONS TOURNAMENT 5 - unofficial winner

Lol he's not stupid just comes across that way coz he's hard to understand
    Yeah, I realized he was likely speaking Portuguese when he was being interviewed. So it's possible he used the word parameter. If he did, props to Wanderlei for being able to use a word in a sentence that I cannot.

• MangasmMangasm Posts: 6,043Free

Chael isn't a hypocrite when he talks trash.
    The internet tells me that that's called love, I'm on the internet cuz I'm an Internet thug.

Sigbet record: 99999-0. Blee dat
    Mangasm said:

That's ****
    Bet Record- 76-43

image image
  • OzprideOzpride Posts: 4,078Free
    Wand by KO

UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 9 CHAMPION

• MangasmMangasm Posts: 6,043Free

Mangasm said:

That's ****
    Chael called Wandy a ducking coward, which is true. Wandy ducks dudes all the time. Chael has NEVER turned down a fight

Wandy calls out Chael for using PEDs when roids are what made Wandy famous
    The internet tells me that that's called love, I'm on the internet cuz I'm an Internet thug.

Sigbet record: 99999-0. Blee dat