Rory comin for that belt!

fourthnorsemanfourthnorseman Posts: 4,244Free
The only reason Rory didn't beat Lawler is because he went full retard and got into a brawl with him. Had he done what got him where he is today (Wrestling/GNP) he would be fighting for that strap.

He started to believe he could hang with anybody in any aspect of the game. He even said it in interviews before. And although that may be true, he should always put the odds in his favor by implementing the right game plan for every fighter he faces. If they are good at wrestling he stands... if they are dangerous standing then take them down. This is what made GSP so successful. He never let his ego get in the way of his ability to be rational. If Macdonald can do this he will be champ one day.

People are gonna be shocked at how strong Rory is when he ends up on top of Maia and ends up smashing him.
Tagged:

Comments

• CriptaCripta Posts: 443Free
    The only belt Rory will ever get is a belting from any top WW. Rory lost to Lawler, what a can.
    UFC 2014 Prediction Record
    23-6
  • fourthnorsemanfourthnorseman Posts: 4,244Free
    I support him because he is my my hometown boy and he went to the same gym that I used to train at years ago. His biggest mistake was going to safe Pierres camp and training with Firas Zahabi. I don't like Zahabi. He may be a good coach but he gives terrible advice in the corner during fights.
    I'm not saying I like the way safe Pierre fights... im just saying he fought where he had the best chance of winning. I hated watching him fight safe.

**** off troll

Why you call me a troll?

Because I said I used to train where he did? Whatever... I don't need to prove anything to you dude. I'm 38 so Rory was just a kid when I was there. I'm not trying to say he is my buddy or anything.

If you think I'm a troll then look up a fighter named Matt Dwyer on Sherdog. He is the Battlefield WW champ, trains at Toshido MMA (Rory's old gym)

Would I know this info about a relatively unknown fighter from the same gym if I was full of ****?

He will hopefully be in the UFC soon.
  • Weidman__the__GreatWeidman__the__Great ModeratorPosts: 1,720Free

If you think I'm a troll then look up a fighter named Matt Dwyer on Sherdog. He is the Battlefield WW champ, trains at Toshido MMA (Rory's old gym)

Would I know this info about a relatively unknown fighter from the same gym if I was full of ****?

so you admittedly creep on amateurs? sick bro, just sick.

Fighting Chris Weidman may be Extremely Hazardous to one's health.

Poop eating bets: 2-0
    Piss Drinking bets: 1-0

Will Accept a new one for Weidman/Machida.
  • MIRKO_CRO_COPMIRKO_CRO_COP Posts: 9,300Free
    havent seen an unconcious person coming for a belt yet..

edited February 21

He is not an amatuer, he is 6 and 1 with 7 pro fights. Just kicked the **** out of Shonie Carter

You probably don't even know who that is do you bro?

Post edited by fourthnorseman on
    Ha.... no comments from the peanut gallery hey? Cat got your toungues? :>
  • cashflow247cashflow247 Posts: 1,770Ultimate

He is not an amatuer, he is 6 and 1 with 7 pro fights. Just kicked the **** out of Shonie Carter

I know who Shonie Carter is... he's a 41 year old loser that's won 2 of his last 13 fights. Sounds like most of us would kick the **** out of Shonie at this point.
    Sig bet record: Omo-2

Owning the haters since day one

• xfatalstrifexxfatalstrifex Inside Your MomPosts: 371Free
    OP is right about only one thing, he is gonna DOMINATE Maia.

Championship though, I think not, that belt will be around the waist of Shields or DHK by 2015
    2014 Fight Prediction Record: 56-24
    Favorite Fighters:
    HW: Blagoi Ivanov & Vitaly Minakov
    LHW: Daniel Cormier
    MW: Gegard Mousasi
    WW: Jake Shields & Dong Hyun Kim
    LW: Khabib Nurmagomadev
    FW: Tatsuya Kawajiri
    BW: Alex Caceres
    FLY: Ali Bagautinov

• Weidman__the__GreatWeidman__the__Great ModeratorPosts: 1,720Free

yes i do, its another noob that you creep on.

Fighting Chris Weidman may be Extremely Hazardous to one's health.

Poop eating bets: 2-0
    Piss Drinking bets: 1-0

Will Accept a new one for Weidman/Machida.

dont feed the troll man, you got nothing to prove
    Favorite Fighters:

• skillandpowerskillandpower Posts: 826Free
    Maia last win over a top name is 2/22 .. after that he aint beating nobody else in higher ranks.
  • OmoplataypusOmoplataypus BostonPosts: 4,610Free

Championship though, I think not, that belt will be around the waist of Shields or DHK by 2015

Who's the last person you've seen Roidy Mcdonalds DOMINATE? A 300lb BJ Penn?

Even if he beats Maia it'll be by a weak jab and run strategy. Dominate? Get real.

And 2015 is the year of the KELGOAT. By then he will wreck both slant eyes and raging romo.
    !!! WAR KELGOAT
    !!! WAR MAIA
    !!! WAR CORMIER
    !!! WAR WEIDMAN  

Active bets:
    TheSinisterUrge-FRANKIE/bj, wedo619-BROWN/silva, MGun-RUMBLE/prayvis

GOAT List:
    1. GSP
    2. Ryan LaFlare
    3. Other people
    I took LyGOATo Machida's piss to the back of the throat and I loved it! wanderleisilva101 is the GOAT
    If you don't think Ronda could actually take out Cain on her best day, then there's something wrong with YOU

Even if he beats Maia it'll be by a weak jab and run strategy. Dominate? Get real.

And 2015 is the year of the KELGOAT. By then he will wreck both slant eyes and raging romo.
    who???

that should say more than enough about whoever it is you are hyping
    Favorite Fighters:

• OmoplataypusOmoplataypus BostonPosts: 4,610Free

who???

that should say more than enough about whoever it is you are hyping
    You sleeping on Killer Kelvin is of no concern to me. I'm sure you picked Hall in the TUF finale along with everyone else after seeing that can's flashy KO.

I can't keep the secret forever though. KELGOAT will be breaking into the top soon enough.

!!! WAR KELGOAT
    !!! WAR MAIA
    !!! WAR CORMIER
    !!! WAR WEIDMAN  

Active bets:
    TheSinisterUrge-FRANKIE/bj, wedo619-BROWN/silva, MGun-RUMBLE/prayvis

GOAT List:
    1. GSP
    2. Ryan LaFlare
    3. Other people
    I took LyGOATo Machida's piss to the back of the throat and I loved it! wanderleisilva101 is the GOAT
    If you don't think Ronda could actually take out Cain on her best day, then there's something wrong with YOU

• Cole1186Cole1186 Posts: 3,731Free

The only reason Rory didn't beat Lawler is because he went full retard and got into a brawl with him. Had he done what got him where he is today (Wrestling/GNP) he would be fighting for that strap.

He started to believe he could hang with anybody in any aspect of the game. He even said it in interviews before. And although that may be true, he should always put the odds in his favor by implementing the right game plan for every fighter he faces. If they are good at wrestling he stands... if they are dangerous standing then take them down. This is what made GSP so successful. He never let his ego get in the way of his ability to be rational. If Macdonald can do this he will be champ one day.

People are gonna be shocked at how strong Rory is when he ends up on top of Maia and ends up smashing him.

I know who Shonie Carter is... he's a 41 year old loser that's won 2 of his last 13 fights. Sounds like most of us would kick the **** out of Shonie at this point.</blockquote

" yeah I know who Shonie Carter is I just had to look him up on wiki first" Lmao!

Shonie may not be ufc caliber any more but he would still own your keyboard warrior ****

• SURVIVOR78SURVIVOR78 Posts: 1,094Free
    If Rory fought Lawler again he would get knocked out or pounded out. If he fought Hendricks he would get rag-dolled to death, and I think Carlos Condit has his number as well. The MMA community labeled him GSP's predecessor way too soon, especially in a division that is always adding new, and great talent. I think Rory is a good fighter, but will never be near as good as GSP, and as soon as Rory loses a title fight, that's when you will see the return of GSP.
    I'm takin notes so when he is champ in 2015 and all you bandwagon jumpers come out of the woodwork I'm a gonna call your asses out
  • OzprideOzpride Posts: 4,087Free
    Rory has nothing for Maia. Go rewatch the Chael match and tell me how someone a quarter of Chael's size and strength is going to get on top of Maia and not tapped out to three subs at once?

Obvious pedobear fanboy is obvious

UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 9 CHAMPION

Ozpride said:

Rory has nothing for Maia. Go rewatch the Chael match and tell me how someone a quarter of Chael's size and strength is going to get on top of Maia and not tapped out to three subs at once?

Obvious pedobear fanboy is obvious

Chael has the worst sub defense in the ufc

• JohnnyZadarJohnnyZadar Posts: 8,936Free

Shonie Carter ??????????...lets put that brother in the UFC ...
    =))
  • Shark_EtiquetteShark_Etiquette Posts: 774Free

I'm takin notes so when he is champ in 2015 and all you bandwagon jumpers come out of the woodwork I'm a gonna call your asses out

Please, homie.
    Condit will smack him down a rank, again.
    -----------------////----------------////----------------////----------------////---------------////--------------
    Fedor Emelianenko - Nick Diaz - Frankie Edgar
    - S A F F I E D I N E - S Q U A D -