How long until pettis goes down with an injury?

jamamawjamamaw Posts: 2,406Free
How long does everyone think this fight will be scheduled until we hear about a pettis injury? Also what happened to Grant? Seems a little odd he is still out
Anderson silva

Nick diaz

Gegard Mousasi

gilbert melendez

wanderlei silva

Tito ortiz

Rampage jackson

Paul Daley

DC
Megumi Fuji

Sig bet Record: 1-0
Tagged:

Comments

• xfatalstrifexxfatalstrifex Inside Your MomPosts: 371Free
    grants career is over. As a kings fan I like to call it getting Deadmarshed. You don't come back from concussions like this, he is just in denial. Its a tough thing to accept when you are one of the best in the game. Anyone who doesn't know who adam deadmarsh is look him up, one of the best young players in the NHL and a concussion did him in for good.
    2014 Fight Prediction Record: 56-24
    Favorite Fighters:
    HW: Blagoi Ivanov & Vitaly Minakov
    LHW: Daniel Cormier
    MW: Gegard Mousasi
    WW: Jake Shields & Dong Hyun Kim
    LW: Khabib Nurmagomadev
    FW: Tatsuya Kawajiri
    BW: Alex Caceres
    FLY: Ali Bagautinov

• cruz2990cruz2990 MexicoPosts: 8,119Free
    edited February 24
    Pettis will be fine and will be champ for along time so you ^^^ cans better get used to it...... =))
    Also I agree with what the can ^^^ said about grant........
    Post edited by cruz2990 on
    __________________________________________________________________________________________
    Sigbet record: 50 - 4

cruz2990 said:

Pettis will be fine and will champ for along so you ^^^ cans better get used to it...... =))

You would know a can wouldnt you, living in mexico after all, recycling the things is probably your only source of income.
    Favorite Fighters:

• jamamawjamamaw Posts: 2,406Free
    cruz2990 said:

Pettis will be fine and will be champ for along time so you ^^^ cans better get used to it...... =))

As long as he doesn't have to ever fight guida again right?
    Anderson silva

Nick diaz

Gegard Mousasi

gilbert melendez

wanderlei silva

Tito ortiz

Rampage jackson

Paul Daley

DC
    Megumi Fuji

edited February 24
    jamamaw said:

cruz2990 said:

Man for real in a rematch with Guida I have no doubt in my mind that Pettis would KO him in the first round......
    Post edited by cruz2990 on
    __________________________________________________________________________________________

cruz2990 said:

jamamaw said:

cruz2990 said:

Man for real in a rematch with Guida I have no doubt in my mind that Pettis would KO him in the first round......
    What tells you that, I mean did pettis even hit him in the first fight?
    Anderson silva

Nick diaz

Gegard Mousasi

gilbert melendez

wanderlei silva

Tito ortiz

Rampage jackson

Paul Daley

DC
    Megumi Fuji

• skillandpowerskillandpower Posts: 846Free
    Too early to make such comments about Pettis .. lets see what happen first ..

Too early to make such comments about Pettis .. lets see what happen first ..

he is gonna retire after 2 more knee injuries and then become a sponsor for life alert
    Favorite Fighters:

jamamaw said:

cruz2990 said:

jamamaw said:

cruz2990 said:

Man he did more damage from the bottom than Guida did on top. He has worked on TTD a great deal. Smooth was not able to take him down once and I don't think Guida would get one take down on him in a rematch. That loss to Guida was the best thing that ever happened to Anthony.

cruz2990 said:

jamamaw said:

cruz2990 said:

jamamaw said:

cruz2990 said:

Man he did more damage from the bottom than Guida did on top. He has worked on TTD a great deal. Smooth was not able to take him down once and I don't think Guida would get one take down on him in a rematch. That loss to Guida was the best thing that ever happened to Anthony.
    He still lost the fight. Honestly I'll take Gilbert's wrestling over guida's or smooths anyway of the week. Combine that with his ground and pound, I just don't see how pettis wins this one
    Anderson silva

Nick diaz

Gegard Mousasi

gilbert melendez

wanderlei silva

Tito ortiz

Rampage jackson

Paul Daley

DC
    Megumi Fuji

• Cole1186Cole1186 Posts: 3,766Free
    Pettis is currently injured.

The problem is these fools don't fight enough. They train train train train train train fight train train train train train train train fight... of course they are going to constantly get injured with all the training and lack of actual fighting. Have the exciting fighters fight every month or two. F these stupid gameplans and 5 month training camps. F**king fight god dammit.
  • StompGrindStompGrind Posts: 21,324Free
    edited February 25
    Cole1186 said:

The problem is these fools don't fight enough. They train train train train train train fight train train train train train train train fight... of course they are going to constantly get injured with all the training and lack of actual fighting. Have the exciting fighters fight every month or two. F these stupid gameplans and 5 month training camps. F**king fight god dammit.

Post edited by StompGrind on
  • PakaLPakaL Posts: 4,106Elite
    edited February 25
    Cole1186 said:

A lottery on fight night would work. Do a find who you fight the night of the fight style system. You'd end up with more exciting fights and less over training. As for the topic hopefully a year or 2. If he turns into a can i mean cain it's over or even worse a cruz..
    Post edited by PakaL on
    HanDGuN kungFOO mixxed with AK karate(KiLLuminatti)

Belfort~EL GuapO~GraciE

Nemesis2Few^inspiration2many~Veni~Vidi~Vici~

Weidman,Moraga,Cormier,Scareface,MauleR,GingeR~BrownE&HondA HouseY all inspiring.

Chuck~GSP~norriS
    The Truth
    KingzombiE`aka`StundonG 2 Strong

The Notorious Conor Mcgregor ='s MMA's 2pac

Animated Gifs Animated Gifs

• Cole1186Cole1186 Posts: 3,766Free
    Amazing Stomp... lol simply amazing!

Cole1186 said:

That is great
    Anderson silva

Nick diaz

Gegard Mousasi

gilbert melendez

wanderlei silva

Tito ortiz

Rampage jackson

Paul Daley

DC
    Megumi Fuji

Just glad to see the ufc re-signed Gilbert. Couldn't believe it was even a question On letting him walk.
    Anderson silva

Nick diaz

Gegard Mousasi

gilbert melendez

wanderlei silva

Tito ortiz

Rampage jackson

Paul Daley

DC
    Megumi Fuji