JDS wants 4th fight with Cain (love his quote)

JolldanJolldan Posts: 517Free
If at first you don’t succeed…

I mean, ‘If at first you DO succeed, but suffer miserably second and third… Then try, try again’.

Fourth fight ?
Yes/No?
Thoughts?

Am gonna go yes he will get the fight, no he wont win it and I think he will be in a lot of pain after haha

Comments

• PoloRidahPoloRidah Posts: 11,398Free
    JDS has a death wish.
    Hendricks 1,2,3,4

• AndersonIsStillTheGOATAndersonIsStillTheGOAT Soon to be replaced by Gunnar NelsonPosts: 3,306Free
    I like that he wants it, althought I do not want it myself.

He would need at least 3 more wins and with a different style. If he wins 3 more fighting the same way he always does, I'll bet on Cain.

• TheSinisterUrgeTheSinisterUrge Posts: 924Free
    The only way I see him fighting Cain again is after Cain loses the belt, and even then JDS will have had to rack up 3+ KO victories to fight him in a title eliminator match or have beaten enough guys to challenge whoever beat Cain and then defend it against him.
  • PakaLPakaL Posts: 4,106Elite
    edited February 25

Not for a long time. I've had enough of Cain bludgeoning him. He's way too nice to see get beat up like that.

Funny jds is ready to fight, CAIN is on the side lines... Who really got the better end of the stick?

Post edited by PakaL on
    HanDGuN kungFOO mixxed with AK karate(KiLLuminatti)

Belfort~EL GuapO~GraciE

Nemesis2Few^inspiration2many~Veni~Vidi~Vici~

Weidman,Moraga,Cormier,Scareface,MauleR,GingeR~BrownE&HondA HouseY all inspiring.

Chuck~GSP~norriS
    The Truth
    KingzombiE`aka`StundonG 2 Strong

The Notorious Conor Mcgregor ='s MMA's 2pac

Animated Gifs Animated Gifs

• wanderleisilva101wanderleisilva101 Posts: 9,437Free
    Yeah he needs to keep working on his clinch and ground game before this happens again the beatings were to one sided he can get the KO in the 1st we know that but if he fails we will have to watch that long drawn out beating for a 3rd time and it's only a matter of time before he gets brain damage.
    Bet Record- 76-43

UFC Survivor series tournament 1 winner

It's so cool that my partnership with my best friend and lover Antawn can be recognized as a marriage! DOMA is unconstitutional!

image image
    edited February 25
    PoloRidah said:

Pakal is P4P because I never understand what he is trying to say in his posts.

It's the "WTF" gif in his sig.

I was portraying the fact jds is still healthy after his run in with CAIN. Yet on the other hand CAIN is out of service. So in some ways cain is the biggest loser as he permanently damaged himself beating jds half way to death.
    Post edited by PakaL on

Belfort~EL GuapO~GraciE

Weidman,Moraga,Cormier,Scareface,MauleR,GingeR~BrownE&HondA HouseY all inspiring.

Chuck~GSP~norriS
    The Truth

• najmanajma Posts: 2,072Free
    PakaL said:

I was portraying the fact jds is still healthy after his run in with CAIN.

How do you know he is?
    You can fix an injured arm or leg, but the head trauma JDS received from Cain he will never recover from. The damage to his brain has been done and it is there.
    Just because you don't see things, doesn't mean they're not there.
  • Jason_H.Jason_H. Posts: 2,202Free
    No. He had his chances. And it wasn't like he lost by a hair, he lost via complete utter destruction. Cain took his soul twice. The third time, Cain might take more.
    What??
  • MIRKO_CRO_COPMIRKO_CRO_COP Posts: 9,345Free
    No. He hasnt even fought since getting beat by him and hes already whining about a 4th fight.

You got lucky once. Cain SMASHED you for 55 minutes. Get over it

• JolldanJolldan Posts: 517Free
    It is a difficult call against any other HW in the world I would usually be picking JDS to win but if he doesn't make big changes I think it will be the same result. In he is just to nice so I don't want to see what happened to Goodridge happen to him.
  • bartolinibartolini Posts: 672Ultimate
    I believe if jds wins a fight or two, he'll get his rematch. The winner of browne/werdum will fight cain. Who else is there? I would say possibly overeem, but I think jds faces overeem for title shot.
    HW: VELASQUEZ, DOS SANTOS, BROWNE

LHW: EVANS, CORMIER, GUS

MW: SPIDER, WEIDMAN, MACHIDA

WW: CONDIT, HENDRICKS, DIAZ

LW: HENDERSON, CERRONE, DIAZ

FW: ALDO, MENDES, SWANSON

BW: FABER

FW: JOHNSON

CHICKS: TATE
    najma said:

PakaL said:

I was portraying the fact jds is still healthy after his run in with CAIN.

How do you know he is?
    You can fix an injured arm or leg, but the head trauma JDS received from Cain he will never recover from. The damage to his brain has been done and it is there.
    Just because you don't see things, doesn't mean they're not there.
    It depends some people are just built better than others genetically. Jds is hardy, cain is genetically at a disadvantage, and he is born in california it's known to cause cancer of the brain and body. Long story short cain will be a gimp, JDS will end up champ again.

Belfort~EL GuapO~GraciE

Chuck~GSP~norriS
    The Truth

• najmanajma Posts: 2,072Free

Yeah he needs to keep working on his clinch and ground game before this happens again

By that time Cain will have improved even further as well to a point where Daniel Cormier's olympic level grappling would be required to fight him.
    They're both around 30 years old. The skill gap is so big it's gonna be there forever. JDS will never match Cain.

• AllRoundMMAAllRoundMMA Posts: 327Free
    The guy is a warrior, takes 2 of the biggest beatings and is still ready to get in there with the guy. Definition of heart not smart.
    Rutten tutten
  • WhipsnapWhipsnap Posts: 166Free
    JDS needs to be fed Overeem as Travis Browne will beat Werdum and then fight Cain next.
    Whipsnap said:

JDS needs to be fed Overeem as Travis Browne will beat Werdum and then fight Cain next.

Ginger Browne is the future champ, the sleeper no 1 saw coming...

Belfort~EL GuapO~GraciE

Chuck~GSP~norriS
    The Truth

• cashflow247cashflow247 Posts: 1,874Ultimate
    PoloRidah said:

I clicked agree over and over and over. Haha.. I asked him fairly recently if he speaks English as a first language.
    Sig bet record: Omo-2

Owning the haters since day one

PoloRidah said:

I clicked agree over and over and over. Haha.. I asked him fairly recently if he speaks English as a first language.
    You getting puffy on me let me know bro, we can chat bang.

Belfort~EL GuapO~GraciE

Chuck~GSP~norriS
    The Truth

I'd probably need to go find somebody to translate.

So I guess we'd have to work a chat threesome. That'd be awkward.

3 some now you talking miley mini stroke on a munoz wrecking ball YO, i don't swing in any way relating to modern trendyism.

Belfort~EL GuapO~GraciE

Chuck~GSP~norriS
    The Truth

Here's what you do: When you're about to type something here, copy and paste it into google translate and then bring it back over in English so then we can respond adequately. I don't speak Forrest Gump.

Here's what you do: When you're about to type something here, copy and paste it into google translate and then bring it back over in English so then we can respond adequately. I don't speak Forrest Gump.

What you mean to say is you're developmentally challenged i get it bro it's normal.

Belfort~EL GuapO~GraciE

Chuck~GSP~norriS
    The Truth

PakaL said:

What you mean to say is you're developmentally challenged i get it bro it's normal.
    SEE! Now we understand man. Try to write down how you did that so we can further understand you when you post.

I'm proud of you. When you were in high school playing with blocks in class and your teachers said you'd never be anything, they were wrong man!

• Mcmax3000Mcmax3000 Ontario, CanadaPosts: 2,528Moderator, Elite
    I'm fine with him getting another shot at Cain, but only if he puts together a super impressive string of wins, to the point that it's nearly impossible to deny him as number one contender. One, or two wins won't do it for me.
    Xbox Live Gamertag (XB1/360), Playstation Network ID (PS4/PS3), Nintendo Network ID (Wii U), and Steam ID: Mcmax3000, Twitter: Mcmax3000

I've Been to: UFC 83, UFC 97, UFC 114 + Fan Expo, MMA: The Reckoning, UFC 129 + Fan Expo, Bellator 47, UFC 140, Bellator 67, Ultimate Fighter Live Finale, UFC 159, and UFC 165.

Up Next: Bellator 119, and UFC 178.

PakaL said:

SEE! Now we understand man. Try to write down how you did that so we can further understand you when you post.

I'm proud of you. When you were in high school playing with blocks in class and your teachers said you'd never be anything, they were wrong man!
    Your theory is flawed in a few ways. For one you fail to equate the fact education has nothing to do with intelligence. For two you seem to be in some kind of indoctrination haze similar to stockholm syndrome for grammar knot see's. For three you missed the golden rule HAVE more then you SHOW, Speak less than you KNOW. Back to your assessment it lacks originality and aww effect i give you a 3 out of a 100.

Belfort~EL GuapO~GraciE

Chuck~GSP~norriS
    The Truth

• ijosefijosef Posts: 1,645Free
    PakaL said:

Not for a long time. I've had enough of Cain bludgeoning him. He's way too nice to see get beat up like that.

Funny jds is ready to fight, CAIN is on the side lines... Who really got the better end of the stick?

You know, that does bring up an issue with Cain's health. After he trounced Brock Lesnar for the title, he was out for a year rehabbing a torn labrum (which had required surgery to repair). This time, it was the other shoulder. Cain is very healthy and has incredible work ethic, but anyone who has had shoulder surgery (labral and/or rotator cuff tears) will tell you what an arduous process it is and that your shoulder is never the same afterwards. Granted, it's a million times better than when it was injured, but it will never be 100% like a normal, uninjured shoulder is.

While this hasn't seemed to affect Cain in the octagon other than imposing really long lay-offs, I wonder if it spells trouble down the road. What if he throws a punch or goes for a takedown and re-injures himself during the fight? He's definitely the type of a guy who would fight through the pain (he already has), but I wonder if such an injury would hobble him just enough to give a striker like JDS the opening he needs.
  • Little_KangLittle_Kang Posts: 17,811Moderator, Ultimate
    Lmfao maybe jds should face someone else and show his new facets that are apparently game changers for fighting cain because right now he offers nothing that will beat cain
    imageimage