Arianny Celeste vs Ronda Rousey happening.

BAMfreddrickBAMfreddrick Somewhere in AlbertaPosts: 4,949Free
edited February 25 in UFC
http://www.fightersonlymag.com/content/news/20715-catfight-arianny-finally-fires-back-at-rousey

FEBRUARY 25TH 2014

In a surprise move, Ring Girl of the Year contender Arianny Celeste has taken a swipe at women’s bantamweight champion Ronda Rousey.

Celeste told MMA Junkie Radio that she is not a fan. “I don’t really like the way she carries herself. I don’t think she’s a good role model for women,” she said.

“I think that women should empower each other and give each other a little pat on the back. I’ve personally been talked about by her, and I don’t even know her. I’ve met her twice.

“She said a couple things in her Maxim interview. A lot of people pointed it out to me, but I didn’t really acknowledge it.

“She’s paving the way for women’s MMA, and I’ve made being a UFC Octagon Girl into a career. She should definitely recognize that and be nice."

The comments in question were made by Rousey in a Maxim interview last year.

“It would have been really funny if I’d beaten Arianny Celeste [in the Maxim Hot 100] because that would be like a triathlete coming along and beating the runners in a marathon,” she said.

“Like, 'Ha-ha, it’s your job to show your **** and I do that better than you!' She’s only getting older, and I'm reaching my prime.”

Rousey has also previously denounced ring girls in general as “talentless” and said that is why, unlike her, they haven’t found themselves being offered film roles.

SO, who shows of their stuff off better? Ronda thinks she does.
Post edited by BAMfreddrick on

Arianny Celeste vs Ronda Rousey happening.

Sign in to vote!
This is a public poll: others will see what you voted for.

Tagged:

Comments

• JonBonesJonesFanJonBonesJonesFan Posts: 13,363Free
    Arianny Celeste
    Celeste via **** smothering
    The GOAT Rain_Wizard slapped the taste out of my mouth.

LyGOATo MachiGOD and Go to Guy made Gegard Mousasi and me their wife for five rounds
  • JonBonesJonesFanJonBonesJonesFan Posts: 13,363Free
    Arianny Celeste
    I would rather drink the piss straight from Arianny's pee hole than blow my load on Ronda's stomach
    The GOAT Rain_Wizard slapped the taste out of my mouth.

LyGOATo MachiGOD and Go to Guy made Gegard Mousasi and me their wife for five rounds
  • carnages41carnages41 Posts: 36,258Free
    Arianny Celeste
    PoloRidah said:

http://www.fightersonlymag.com/content/news/20715-catfight-arianny-finally-fires-back-at-rousey

FEBRUARY 25TH 2014

In a surprise move, Ring Girl of the Year contender Arianny Celeste has taken a swipe at women’s bantamweight champion Ronda Rousey.

Celeste told MMA Junkie Radio that she is not a fan. “I don’t really like the way she carries herself. I don’t think she’s a good role model for women,” she said.

“I think that women should empower each other and give each other a little pat on the back. I’ve personally been talked about by her, and I don’t even know her. I’ve met her twice.

“She said a couple things in her Maxim interview. A lot of people pointed it out to me, but I didn’t really acknowledge it.

“She’s paving the way for women’s MMA, and I’ve made being a UFC Octagon Girl into a career. She should definitely recognize that and be nice."

“It would have been really funny if I’d beaten Arianny Celeste [in the Maxim Hot 100] because that would be like a triathlete coming along and beating the runners in a marathon,” she said.

“Like, 'Ha-ha, it’s your job to show your **** and I do that better than you!' She’s only getting older, and I'm reaching my prime.”

Rousey has also previously denounced ring girls in general as “talentless” and said that is why, unlike her, they haven’t found themselves being offered film roles.

LoL Someone who gets paid to be eye candy is accusing others of not being a good role model.

I think a female model is a better role model than a female **** fighter
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last one to post wins- Winner
    UFC Forum Fight Camp- Winner
    UFC PREDICTIONS TOURNAMENT 5 - unofficial winner
  • iNOOBiNOOB Posts: 4,171Free
    Arianny Celeste

It would have been really funny if I’d beaten Arianny Celeste [in the Maxim Hot 100] because that would be like a triathlete coming along and beating the runners in a marathon,” she said.

Like, 'Ha-ha, it’s your job to show your **** and I do that better than you!' She’s only getting older, and I'm reaching my prime.”

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sig Bet Record: 8-4
    2011 UFC Predictions 190-110
    2012 UFC Predictions 45-17
    2013 UFC Predictions 243-130
    2014 UFC Predictions 65-41

Events Attended: UFC 119 ~ Versus 5 ~ FOX 2 ~ FOX 6 ~ UFN 27 ~ FOX 10

• PoloRidahPoloRidah Posts: 11,265Free
    Ronda Rousey

PoloRidah said:

FEBRUARY 25TH 2014

LoL Someone who gets paid to be eye candy is accusing others of not being a good role model.

If you had a daughter, you wouldn't.

Where is the respect in getting paid because people like to look at your body? She has no skills lol
    Hendricks 1,2,3,4

Ronda Rousey
    No ring girl is a role model.
    Hendricks 1,2,3,4

Arianny Celeste
    PoloRidah said:

PoloRidah said:

FEBRUARY 25TH 2014

Where is the respect in getting paid because people like to look at your body? She has no skills lol
    Arianny is still a better role model

She is a better person that could actually function outside MMA

Without MMA Ronda would be a bum on the street

What would you rather your daughter be?

A woman that dresses nice and knows how to talk

Or a manly looking woman that does not know how to communicate with people
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• najmanajma Posts: 2,038Free
    Arianny Celeste
    If Ronda dared to lay her hands on Arianny, it would protect her and slap Ronda as if she was a man, which she technically is.
    Ronda Rousey

PoloRidah said:

PoloRidah said:

FEBRUARY 25TH 2014

If I had a daughter I would want her to actually have skills in some area that would lead to her being successful, like Ronda. Not fake **** and skimpy clothes. You're basically saying you would rather your daughter be a ****, than a skilled professional.

Hendricks 1,2,3,4

Arianny Celeste
    PoloRidah said:

PoloRidah said:

PoloRidah said:

FEBRUARY 25TH 2014

If I had a daughter I would want her to actually have skills in some area that would lead to her being successful, like Ronda. Not fake **** and skimpy clothes. You're basically saying you would rather your daughter be a ****, than a skilled professional.

No

I'm saying the traits of Arianny would be much better than Ronda

Ronda has no skills apart from fighting, do you want your daughter to be a fighter? lol

Just because she is a model, doesn't mean she doesn't have any skills. She has social skills, unlike Ronda, and that is by far the most important skill that you need to have success in this world.

• MrBisonMrBison Posts: 554Free
    edited February 25
    Ronda Rousey

PoloRidah said:

PoloRidah said:

PoloRidah said:

FEBRUARY 25TH 2014

No

I'm saying the traits of Arianny would be much better than Ronda

Ronda has no skills apart from fighting, do you want your daughter to be a fighter? lol

Just because she is a model, doesn't mean she doesn't have any skills. She has social skills, unlike Ronda, and that is by far the most important skill that you need to have success in this world.
    That's fine, we can agree to disagree.

The last thing I would want my daughter to pursue is being eye candy. There is no skill in that career and is far from respectable in my opinion.
    If you want the whole world checking out your daughter with her **** and **** hanging out, more power to ya.
    Post edited by PoloRidah on
    Hendricks 1,2,3,4

• Little_KangLittle_Kang Posts: 17,800Moderator, Ultimate
    Ronda Rousey
    PoloRidah said:

PoloRidah said:

FEBRUARY 25TH 2014

Olympic medalist, ufc champion and is now getting movie roles > just eye candy

I would emplore my daughter to be like Ronda over Arriany every time
    imageimage
  • wedo619wedo619 Posts: 1,231Free
    Arianny is right girls should lookup to her for getting boob implants plastic sergury exploiting he body as asex object while holding up cardboard inbetween men fighting and blowing kisses
    photo NickDiazHitem.jpg

sigbet record- 1-0
  • BAMfreddrickBAMfreddrick Somewhere in AlbertaPosts: 4,949Free
    Arianny Celeste
    I would prefer my daughter be like Ronda career wise to Arianny. The poll is in regards to Ronda saying "I show my **** better than you"

I'm simply asking who is the winner in the **** display/hotness

• i_run_thisi_run_this Posts: 19,296Free
    Arianny Celeste
    Celeste is better looking therefore a better person

UFC Prediction Tournament 5 Champion

• MIRKO_CRO_COPMIRKO_CRO_COP Posts: 9,266Free
    Arianny Celeste
    fakechest > birdchest

Not ronda who is all about hard work ,heart, discipline and standing up for your self andwhat you believe in
    photo NickDiazHitem.jpg

sigbet record- 1-0
  • Rosuey over Arianny any day of the damn week. Rhonda is a role model and a champion, Arianny is a fake breasted bimbo.

Arianny Celeste
    Lol @ people thinking that a woman who weighs 150lbs+, has pecs, flips off her competitors, doesn't congratulate her opponents after matches, smokes weed with the Diaz brothers, says that having a lot of sex improves performance, poses naked for The Body Issue, and has terrible communications skills, is a good role model for young women

• Frontline_RioterFrontline_Rioter Posts: 2,531Free

Lol @ people thinking that a woman who weighs 150lbs+, has pecs, flips off her competitors, doesn't congratulate her opponents after matches, smokes weed with the Diaz brothers, says that having a lot of sex improves performance, poses naked for The Body Issue, and has terrible communications skills, is a good role model for young women

Flipping off your competition and smoking weed with the Diaz brothers is gangster **** homie.
  • Frontline_RioterFrontline_Rioter Posts: 2,531Free
    What's to congratulate after matches by the way?

"Hey good job getting destroyed out there! Way to go!"

You sound like a real b!tch
    photo NickDiazHitem.jpg

sigbet record- 1-0
    Arianny Celeste
    wedo619 said:

You sound like a real b!tch
    so you're saying I sound like Ronda?

Carnages thinks

Being a Heroine addict gatekeeper is better than smoking weed and being a champ
    photo NickDiazHitem.jpg

sigbet record- 1-0
  • BAMfreddrickBAMfreddrick Somewhere in AlbertaPosts: 4,949Free
    Arianny Celeste
    Ronda is not a good role model lol. Olympic medals and sport championships is awesome and admirable but it still doesn't make her a good role model because Ronda has an ugly personality.