Photo

Im new to this forum, any questions I know a little bit about the UFC and fighting

• Please log in to reply
431 replies to this topic

#51 Banham

Banham
  • Free
  • 18,830 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 04:30 PM

Posted Image

Reem gettin it in!

Posted Image

Almost all my favs are champ.  I like watching winners, not under dogs.  **** underdogs.  

LEADER OF THE ANTI BUTT GRABBING FORCE

#52 Luvz2roll

Luvz2roll
  • Members
  • 1,319 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 04:30 PM

Hey Phil! You should come to our annual forum get together! Here is a picture from last year's get together. It was a good time!
Posted Image

Bwahahaha. Forum goons unite!!!

Btw, that's me in the chair.

Lol look at JP24 down at the bottom with his big *** nose and hairy back. You guys look like you could be brothers. And then there is Big Roy Fan rocking the superman shirt and black hat. That guy was a ****.

#53 WarWest®

WarWest®

Triple OG

• Free
  • 60,540 posts
  • LocationNorthern Virginia

Posted 17 February 2012 - 04:37 PM

Reem gettin it in!

Posted Image

LoL!

That looks like a full blown rape scene
  • TheBigD likes this
The Cal Ripken Of GSP Hatin'
Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
The Stockton Hater
209's So Fine

GSP is a safe can
He's a dented can the can that just sits on the shelf because its dented. The workers dont get rid of the can either because they hope someone buys it. It just collects dust

#54 iNOOB

iNOOB
  • Free
  • 4,478 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 05:24 PM

The game as changed. its not a fight to the finish. Guys are content on winning on points. Condit and GSP win alot of fights by dec. BJ Penn is a finisher. He got beat by a point fighter by dec. BJ fights to finish guys Edgar fought to win the title by dec.

That was alot like the Diaz Condit fight IMO

Condit has only like 2 or 3 dec. Victories and 13 KOs and 13 sub finishes a piece..... He's not a decision artist.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sig Bet Record: 8-4
2011 UFC Predictions 190-110
2012 UFC Predictions 45-17
2013 UFC Predictions 243-130
2014 UFC Predictions 65-41

Events Attended: UFC 119 ~ Versus 5 ~ FOX 2 ~ FOX 6 ~ UFN 27 ~ FOX 10

#55 Jbrahams

Jbrahams
  • Ultimate
  • 12,843 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 05:42 PM

Condit has only like 2 or 3 dec. Victories and 13 KOs and 13 sub finishes a piece..... He's not a decision artist.

god, let's hope Baroni is not in with that crowd that think since the Diaz fight Condit fights for points,

Chael Sonnen submitted Stann, but that doesn't mean all of a sudden he finishes fights
UFC Community account: _Josh_

#56 reapers_bane

reapers_bane
  • Free
  • 11,498 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 05:44 PM

Ha, I'd like to see Shuberling say "Fight me" to Baroni :D

loil shubey gonna **** his pants

Hey Phil! You should come to our annual forum get together! Here is a picture from last year's get together. It was a good time!
Posted Image

bwahhahahahahhaha.
I got Silva over Weidman at UFC 162. Im looking for established posters who hate Anderson fron the old site to man up and take me on a youtube bet. Anyone interested PM me.

I have returned to rustle the jimmies of the GSP fanboys of this merged forum. GSP fans I got 2 words for you.

#57 iNOOB

iNOOB
  • Free
  • 4,478 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 05:52 PM

god, let's hope Baroni is not in with that crowd that think since the Diaz fight Condit fights for points,

Chael Sonnen submitted Stann, but that doesn't mean all of a sudden he finishes fights

Lol according to his post that is what he believes. Its weird though considering he has more dec. Victories than Condit...

Someone is jelly of Condit's success.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#58 FighterswithHeart

FighterswithHeart
  • Banned
  • 369 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 06:01 PM

dont think he was saying that.

but he was saying in that fight he thought condit was fighting for points and on his bike.

a little more weight has to be applied to someone who has fought in the ufc than some forum noobs who just hug condit and arent real fight fans. but thats gonna upset the poor noobers.

noobers gonna noob.

#59 reapers_bane

reapers_bane
  • Free
  • 11,498 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 06:04 PM

Condit ran from Diaz harder than Starnes did againt Quarry wheel talk
I got Silva over Weidman at UFC 162. Im looking for established posters who hate Anderson fron the old site to man up and take me on a youtube bet. Anyone interested PM me.

I have returned to rustle the jimmies of the GSP fanboys of this merged forum. GSP fans I got 2 words for you.

#60 iNOOB

iNOOB
  • Free
  • 4,478 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 06:05 PM

dont think he was saying that.

but he was saying in that fight he he thought condit was fighting for points and on his bike.

a little more weight has to be applied to someone who has fought in the ufc than some forum noobs who just hug condit and arent real fight fans. but thats gonna upset the poor noobers.

noobers gonna noob.

He literally posted that Condit and GSP win a lot of decisions. Lol

#61 reapers_bane

reapers_bane
  • Free
  • 11,498 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 06:21 PM

sounds like someones upset cause they are a carlos fanboy.

its ok, carlos ran that fight. some just couldnt see it cause they were to far up condits ^^^.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
  • Druncle_Polo likes this

#62 openwindow

openwindow
  • Free
  • 1,322 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 06:25 PM

I ****ing dont think I have to do that. I post on Sherdog and UG. Ill call and tell Dana UFC 2 verify me.

Better yet Ill post on my twitter right now I post on the UFC forum

NYBA

PhilB

Works for me. I just wanted a way to verify that it was real. And the pic method is easy to come up with. I forgot twitter even existed.
You're too late. I have already won.

#63 iNOOB

iNOOB
  • Free
  • 4,478 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 06:32 PM

sounds like someones upset cause they are a carlos fanboy.

its ok, carlos ran that fight. some just couldnt see it cause they were to far up condits ^^^.

Lol! Not even close. Im neither a fan nor a hater of Condit. I'm not even a big fan of the WW division. I'm not even defending Condit's performance against nick. I'm questioning Baroni's ridiculous claim.

#64 SolidStateLogic

SolidStateLogic
  • Free
  • 4,227 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 06:39 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

HAHHAHAHAHHAHahahahahahhaa
Overeem - Hari - Spong - Daley - Hardy - Manhoef - A. Silva - Rutten - Diaz Bros

#65 AUSMMA

AUSMMA
  • Free
  • 3,356 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 06:40 PM

The game as changed. its not a fight to the finish. Guys are content on winning on points. Condit and GSP win alot of fights by dec. BJ Penn is a finisher. He got beat by a point fighter by dec. BJ fights to finish guys Edgar fought to win the title by dec.

Condit has a 92% finishing rate
Penn has an 81% finishing rate
You have a 78% finishing rate

You have a 14-14 record, against B and C grade fighters

Condit has a 28-5 record against A level fighters

I respect all fighters, but if you start criticising other fighters (unjustly), I'm going to throw it back at you

#66 reapers_bane

reapers_bane
  • Free
  • 11,498 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 06:49 PM

I respect all fighters, but if you start criticising other fighters (unjustly), I'm going to throw it back at you

i wonder if he throws a fist at you?

#67 AUSMMA

AUSMMA
  • Free
  • 3,356 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 06:52 PM

What he said was opinion, what I said was fact, if he is going to make completely false claims, I am going to refute them

#68 AUSMMA

AUSMMA
  • Free
  • 3,356 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 06:53 PM

i wonder if he throws a fist at you?

Care to elaborate?

#69 reapers_bane

reapers_bane
  • Free
  • 11,498 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 06:54 PM

Care to elaborate?

read it again homie

#70 AUSMMA

AUSMMA
  • Free
  • 3,356 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 06:55 PM

read it again homie

I wonder if he throws a fist at me? What, I never said I could beat him

#71 iNOOB

iNOOB
  • Free
  • 4,478 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 06:56 PM

allow me to explain why you are a complete idiot.

see there are tons of simple fools like yourself on this forum.

so when an actual fighter who has fought in ufc takes his time to post its cool they went out of way and nice to see. dont you wish more ufc fighters would post here and interact with fans ?

but see youre an idiot who has to say stupid things towards one of em and why would he bother responding or even wanting to be here when idiots like yourself make it hostile.

now sure be an idiot to other forum idiots im cool with that.

but try to be a little more sensible to an actual fighter so perhaps they feel like talking more instead of accusing them of being rediculous and such. at least have a lil tact in such things even if you disagree with them.

you frickin clown.

Lol! ^^^ Baroni's second account.

I respect all fighters. But, I do not like them all. If he makes retarded statements like he did he is going to get a response. He is talking **** about good fighters. I could care less about his interaction when he is going to act like that.

#72 KingCarnage

KingCarnage

King Of The Fall

• Free
  • 53,812 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 06:58 PM

Phil is badass, he knows his ****

This ends all Condit vs Diaz debates, Diaz whooped his ***, Condit ran, Diaz wins
  • Druncle_Polo likes this

Prediction Tournament XVI Champion

Gamblers Prediction League Season 4 Champion

Last one to post Champion

UFC Forum Fight Camp Champion

UFC Predictions Tournament 5 - unofficial Champion

#73 nizmo270r

nizmo270r
  • Banned
  • 2,511 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 07:00 PM

Those "B & C" fighters you are claiming were A class fighters at the time

Typical noobs like you just disrespect proper mma fighters like Phil Baroni who puts on fights for the fans

Its makes for this forum look really bad when a noob like you tries to get all mma smart on a proper UFC fighter

Show some respect man!!

Damn your embarassing Australia with your noobs actions
Why is it a hype train? Why not a hype bus? Or tank? It seems to me a hype tank would be unstoppable.

#74 reapers_bane

reapers_bane
  • Free
  • 11,498 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 07:01 PM

This ends all Condit vs Diaz debates, Diaz whooped his ***, Condit ran, Diaz wins

^this

#75 KingCarnage

KingCarnage

King Of The Fall

• Free
  • 53,812 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 07:02 PM

You are seriously one of the worst posters on this forum

Phil would whoop your ***

And what A level has Condit finished? Hardy? LOL

#76 AUSMMA

AUSMMA
  • Free
  • 3,356 posts

and you are a complete idiot and what im saying is fact, say other and i will refute you.

please shut up and leave.

perhaps ask your parents what manners are.

no one gives a .... who you are or who you refute, lots of nobodies like you here.

fricken tool.

No, I used statistics to back up my claims, if you don't believe them, you are more than welcome to check them yourself

His exact words were "Condit and GSP win alot of fights by dec. BJ Penn is a finisher"

How is this statement true, when Condit has a better finishing rate than BJ Penn?

If he had said that he believed that Condit was not looking to win the fight by finish, and he thought Diaz won the decision, I would have argued, but respectfully. However, he attacked other fighters, so i felt that it was fair that I presented him with facts that told the truth

#77 KingCarnage

KingCarnage

King Of The Fall

• Free
  • 53,812 posts

You are seriously one of the worst posters on this forum

Phil would whoop your ***

And what A level has Condit finished? Hardy? LOL

#78 AUSMMA

AUSMMA
  • Free
  • 3,356 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 07:04 PM

and you are a complete idiot and what im saying is fact, say other and i will refute you.

no one gives a .... who you are or who you refute, lots of nobodies like you here.

fricken tool.

No, I used statistics to back up my claims, if you don't believe them, you are more than welcome to check them yourself

His exact words were "Condit and GSP win alot of fights by dec. BJ Penn is a finisher"

How is this statement true, when Condit has a better finishing rate than BJ Penn?

If he had said that he believed that Condit was not looking to win the fight by finish, and he thought Diaz won the decision, I would have argued, but respectfully. However, he attacked other fighters, so i felt that it was fair that I presented him with facts that told the truth

#79 AUSMMA

AUSMMA
  • Free
  • 3,356 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 07:05 PM

fricken tool.

#80 AUSMMA

AUSMMA
  • Free
  • 3,356 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 07:07 PM

fricken tool.

Typical noobs like you just disrespect proper mma fighters like Phil Baroni who puts on fights for the fans

Its makes for this forum look really bad when a noob like tries to get all mma smart on a proper UFC fighter

Show some respect man **** your embarassing Australia with your fool hardiness

Damn boy just know your place!!

Believe me, I respect not only UFC fighters, but anyone who gets in a cage and fights.

However, I won't stand by, and let this guy make completely false claims about fighters. As a fan, it is my right to criticise if I feel fit

I would never attack a fighter for no reason, I have nothing against Baroni

#81 AUSMMA

AUSMMA
  • Free
  • 3,356 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 07:08 PM

fricken tool.

Its makes for this forum look really bad when a noob like tries to get all mma smart on a proper UFC fighter

Believe me, I respect not only UFC fighters, but anyone who gets in a cage and fights.

However, I won't stand by, and let this guy make completely false claims about fighters. As a fan, it is my right to criticise if I feel fit

#82 AUSMMA

AUSMMA
  • Free
  • 3,356 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 07:09 PM

fricken tool.

#83 reapers_bane

reapers_bane
  • Free
  • 11,498 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 07:10 PM

^this

#84 AUSMMA

AUSMMA
  • Free
  • 3,356 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 07:13 PM

fricken tool.

#85 reapers_bane

reapers_bane
  • Free
  • 11,498 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 07:14 PM

^this

#86 shinsplint

shinsplint
  • Banned
  • 58,742 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 07:20 PM

^this

^this

^this

Ok, we get your point.

the_enigma is my daddy and I am a flithy felcher

#87 reapers_bane

reapers_bane
  • Free
  • 11,498 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 07:21 PM

Ok, we get your point.

comp problems homie

#88 shinsplint

shinsplint
  • Banned
  • 58,742 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 07:22 PM

Kiddo, we got your dribble the 1st time.

No need to say it 10 ten times.

#89 nizmo270r

nizmo270r
  • Banned
  • 2,511 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 07:23 PM

I would never attack a fighter for no reason, I have nothing against Baroni[/QUOTE]

You wouldn't do that in person
See with internet warriors like you its easy to get all self righteous on these forums but really know your place and really Mr Baroni said Condit and GSP have alot of decisions

Note GSP was in the same sentence Mr Baroni said about the too many decisions which is true...about GSP
I'm sure Mr Baroni knows Condit has only 2/28 wins are by decision

Obviously you read a criticism about Condit and thought "hater" and failed to read the rest of the sentence and you decided to try and get all internet tough to Mr Baroni

Please don't do that, its embarassing to this forum and mma fans in general
Why is it a hype train? Why not a hype bus? Or tank? It seems to me a hype tank would be unstoppable.

#90 AUSMMA

AUSMMA
  • Free
  • 3,356 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 07:24 PM

Kiddo, we got your dribble the 1st time.

No need to say it 10 ten times.

My computer was screwing up. At least they can't miss it

#91 shinsplint

shinsplint
  • Banned
  • 58,742 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 07:24 PM

My computer was screwing up. At least they can't miss it

I was just messing.

#92 AUSMMA

AUSMMA
  • Free
  • 3,356 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 07:28 PM

[QUOTE=nizmo270r;2484433]Believe me, I respect not only UFC fighters, but anyone who gets in a cage and fights.

I would never attack a fighter for no reason, I have nothing against Baroni[/QUOTE]

You wouldn't do that in person
See with internet warriors like you its easy to get all self righteous on these forums but really know your place and really Mr Baroni said Condit and GSP have alot of decisions

Note GSP was in the same sentence Mr Baroni said about the too many decisions which is true...about GSP
I'm sure Mr Baroni knows Condit has only 2/28 wins are by decision

Obviously you read a criticism about Condit and thought "hater" and failed to read the rest of the sentence and you decided to try and get all internet tough to Mr Baroni

Please don't do that, its embarassing to this forum and mma fans in general[/QUOTE]

If he made those claims in person, and I had those stats I would tell him. It may be true about GSP, but why did he say BJ was a finisher, but say Condit wasn't? He was bashing fighters, so I presnted facts to him that proved otherwise

Oh, and I don't care if people bash Condit, I don't like him, I was going for Diaz, but I don't like people making false claims

#93 AUSMMA

AUSMMA
  • Free
  • 3,356 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 07:44 PM

and i dont like idiots.

please show your mother your forum posts and ask her if youre an idiot. she probably doesnt know you are on the computer again.

An idiot wouldn't use facts to back up his claim that another persons claims were false

#94 iNOOB

iNOOB
  • Free
  • 4,478 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 08:19 PM

lol act like that.

he gave his opinion fool, he didnt attack anyone or hurl insults.

youre a hurt fanboy.

way to try to act like youre all hard on the internet you tool.

no one gives a ... about your opinion either.

:confused: who am I a fanboy of??

It actually sounds like you are the one who is a fanboy. Defending Phil Baroni to your last breath.

#95 MIRKO_CRO_GOD

MIRKO_CRO_GOD
  • Free
  • 10,209 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 09:41 PM

i appreciate that you post on here phil but come on you cant be serious ?
Condit wins alot of fights by dec. ?
Carlos Condit :
28 Wins :
13 (T).K.O
13 Sub
2 Dec

i think you got that wrong, i agree with the gsp part imo :D

and my question is : Who do you think is the man to beat jones ? im a big fan of him and i think the only person who has a chance to beat him is hendo..even if its just a slim chance...
what's your opinion ?

#96 Shuberling

Shuberling
  • Free
  • 11,827 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 10:13 PM

Hey Baroni, go sip on a carton of orange juice you little *****.

Posted Image

ACF3A6C2351195481319904350208_31722e0bb1

#97 MIRKO_CRO_GOD

MIRKO_CRO_GOD
  • Free
  • 10,209 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 10:15 PM

BS thread is BS, OP provided no link to the twitter, I went on his twitter and couldn't find it, BS OP. Hey Baroni, go sip on a carton of orange juice you little *****.

Posted Image

your dumb somebody posted a link here !

#98 shinsplint

shinsplint
  • Banned
  • 58,742 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 10:22 PM

LoL shub.

Read the whole thread.

Then delete your post.

#99 Shuberling

Shuberling
  • Free
  • 11,827 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 10:54 PM

your dumb somebody posted a link here !

LoL shub.

Read the whole thread.

Then delete your post.

Well what do ya know, the link really is there, I'll just merely edit my post instead of delete it.

ACF3A6C2351195481319904350208_31722e0bb1

#100 Manho

Manho
  • Members
  • 3,590 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 12:41 AM

I respect Phil Baroni for the fighter that he is and his opinions. But like any other opinions, it is subjective. On the other hand, facts are facts. The figures don't lie unless the source is unreliable. In short, the figures are sound.