sobercuban

Jon Jones did things **Official** :(

14 hours ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Considering two people on that list have Chemistry degrees and you get paid through lolPayPal, you have no room to talk chit about anyone. Did your funds get released yet? LMFAO

I have one online business that I get money from via PayPal. You can inject your degree like your roids you giant overcompensating foglet. Your degree has nothing to do with the people who actually know about this chit. Fooking murse lol

Happy new year btw mate 

9 hours ago, 12er© said:

Jon is not smart enough to pull it off, he keeps getting caught. The UFC is just covering for him. If the NSAC would have let him fight we wouldn't even know about this, but they needed to explain why he wouldn't get licensed. 

You have to wonder how many other positive tests were swept under the rug.

Lastly, Mighty Mouse is the p4p GOAT. Jones and GSP are both roiding cans.

Mighty mouse sucks dude. Will probably lose in One via no weight cutting cans allowed 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, OzStraya said:

I have one online business that I get money from via PayPal. You can inject your degree like your roids you giant overcompensating foglet. Your degree has nothing to do with the people who actually know about this chit. Fooking murse lol

Happy new year btw mate 

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 claims people with a chemistry degree and work as a PA don't know anything about healthcare or science, but runs an online business. My outgo on paypal is probably more than your income through paypal. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You can't make this chit up.

12 hours ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 claims people with a chemistry degree and work as a PA don't know anything about healthcare or science, but runs an online business. My outgo on paypal is probably more than your income through paypal. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You can't make this chit up.

Paying Dr Saltyvag, Dr Saltyvag, please report to OBGYN for your annual checkup

Ughhh

I didn't say you don't have a clue dude. God damn roid rager. A few underpaid orderlies need to strap you to a gurney until you calm down. 

If you paid any attention to anyone else here instead of flexing 25/8 you'd know I spend about two hours a week on that chit, it's just a little earner. Your gross income after 49c tax must be amazing lol probably loaned up your tiny little roidballs. Probably why you pie your wife all the time, won't be much dripping out when your balls are so small your loads need to be measured in picograms. 

I hope that got a laugh btw, my heart's not really in this one ;)

Edited by OzStraya
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

19 hours ago, OzStraya said:

Mighty mouse sucks dude. Will probably lose in One via no weight cutting cans allowed 

It must rustle your jimmies that an Ausgaylian will never even be in the conversation for GOAT.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 12er© said:

It must rustle your jimmies that an Ausgaylian will never even be in the conversation for GOAT.

Not even a tiny bit. Do you mind that a white American won't be either? Hmm.... 

2 minutes ago, OzStraya said:

Not even a tiny bit. Do you mind that a white American won't be either? Hmm.... 

Nope. Why would I care if the guys white or black as long as he destroys everyone from your entire continent?

It's also hilarious for you to try to make a distinction based on race when every half-way decent fighter you guys claim is New Zealand born and/or Somoan.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, 12er© said:

Nope. Why would I care if the guys white or black as long as he destroys everyone from your entire continent?

It's also hilarious for you to try to make a distinction based on race when every half-way decent fighter you guys claim is New Zealand born and/or Somoan.

Because you're a redneck, obviously lol

2 minutes ago, OzStraya said:

Because you're a redneck, obviously lol

You're reaching really hard, and I'm sad for you.😔

• Like 1

6 hours ago, sobercuban said:

I'm going to change the title of this thread to "Oz attempts to troll, SMH"

You don't realize how hard it is until you see Oz and PunchCan floundering around like idiots.

• Like 1

Michael Bisping says Jon Jones cussed him out after UFC 232: ‘He wasn’t happy’

The team over at FOX spoke again with Jones following his win over Alexander Gustafsson and Jones still had a bone to pick with Bisping. “We interviewed him again and when we were on commercial break he was talking f—king sh-t,” he revealed on his podcast. “To whoever the powers may be were at FOX, he [said], ‘Is that motherf—ker Michael Bisping going to be asking questions again, with his f—king dumb sh-t,’ and all this and I was like, ‘Ohhh yeah.’”

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2019/1/2/18165894/ufc-232-jon-jones-michael-bisping-interview-angry-mma-news

jon jones got rustled by michael bisping. bisping doesnt really rustle a whole lot of jimmies, so is this list worthy?

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2019/1/2/18165894/ufc-232-jon-jones-michael-bisping-interview-angry-mma-news

oh chit nvm i just scrolled up and looks like sobers beat me to the 'pinch'

Edited by -idyb-

Imma throw my 2 cents in again..

They are skimming over the fact of the half life of the short and midterm metabolites.. which can be from 8 hours to a couple weeks for the midterm.. if you look at the schedule of when he is tested he would have time to flush out any short or mid term changes.. thereby only showing longterm metabolites. 

Combine that with the designer drugs you can get that would be used along side with these.. he could use for the rest of his career and use this as a scapegoat ... 

If you were to take also the fact that he keeps failing multiple times and other are passing no problems it just shows complete lack of consistency and its shows massive favoritism..

I cant let this go... **** this loser..

Hopefully Nevada rules his failed tests as a bannable offense again and reusing and California also finds **** on his last tests as well... strips him and rules the last one with Gustafson a no contest..

Color me piseed off and spiteful...

• Like 4

Also saying it has no performance enhancing with that low amount is false..  

When you take a steroid drug and stop you still reap the benefits for 3 weeks to a month.. and then the metabolites are left over... while dosing in picograms is for sure useless that's NOT WHAT HAPPENED.. he was using and reaping the benefits and just showing left overs.. they are only giving you a very slighted view of what happened 

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Eclipse76 said:

Also saying it has no performance enhancing with that low amount is false..  

When you take a steroid drug and stop you still reap the benefits for 3 weeks to a month.. and then the metabolites are left over... while dosing in picograms is for sure useless that's NOT WHAT HAPPENED.. he was using and reaping the benefits and just showing left overs.. they are only giving you a very slighted view of what happened 

yup first they tried to make it look like just a single picogram he was caught with this time.  turns out it was between 60-80pg/ml.

not only is that potentially 3-4 times more of an amount then they caught him with before and suspended him over,   but they also try to make that look insignificant to try to sweep it under the rug by being deceiving about it and acting like they only found a couple picograms. period.   no you idiots, he had that much in him per 1 millilitre of his piss. they would have found thousands of those molecules alone just inside of that cup of piss had they tested the sample in its entirety, and there would have been a whole chit tonne more of it continuing to "pulse" through his body

and if just an amount of a drug was so insurmountable, tom lawlor wouldnt have been suspended for 2 years over 17 picograms of ostarine. which isnt quite a steroid like jon jones is taking, or really anything that hardcore at all, but its still against the rules.

im not believing for a second that this man is genetically able to produce anabolic steroids inside of his body or the outrageous idea that it just hangs around in his system for 18 months and then triples up every time he's got a fight right around the corner.  its nonsense to believe anything other than him just being the screwup that he is and reingesting.

and yes bubba, add me to the rustled  in 60 picograms or less.   but he potentially had up to 80 picograms or less. per 1 millilitre of his piss. and alot more than that inside of his body. and who knows how much he actually took, or how long ago he really ingested. so lets be clear about that

either way, jon jones can pinch out as many picograms of steroids that the planet contains, and he'll still never be as shredded as the chad

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

Something never mentioned is WHY did the news of apparent long standing traces have to show up the last minute?

has he not been tested SEVERAL times recently,especially knowing he is a 2x cheat,this "trace bs idea should have been in the news a year ago.

Furthermore as mentioned by a few ,he should NOT be allowed to fight anyhow because he has traces of roids in his system.Like why would it matter if it is from today,yesterday or 10 years ago,he has roids in him,gtfo.

I look in one area,the UFC hired USADA,there is a definite conflict of interest there.

40 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

"Those are LONG TERM metabolites!!!! They could be there YEARS!!!!"

A few days later:

lol breaking news! Jones is clean! lol..sigh

1 hour ago, sobercuban said:

"Those are LONG TERM metabolites!!!! They could be there YEARS!!!!"

A few days later:

im sure it'll magically start 'pulsing' back into his system right around the time he's training for his next fight and usada unexpectedly shows up.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 3

The facts are:

- this whole "pulsing" effect is based off of one study which idk how much weight you can really put into ( i dont think much)

-that multiple independent labs including Don Catlins lab (prob the most respectable anti doping doc ever) all said the results dont show that of someone who readminstered turinabol

- As smart as everyone here thinks they are, the people doing it for 20+ years professionally are smarter and more educated on the matter

-testing @ the pg level has a +/-20pg margin of error, the chit isnt exact because the amounts are so small anyway.

-the dude cleared out the LHW division, the toughest division in the sport at the time, which was riddled with juicers pre-usada (2015),  basically choking out and TKOing everyones favorite fighters who were also on the chit (rampage, machida, Shogun, vitor)

-jon jones isnt a good person

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Shkrelz said:

The facts are:

- this whole "pulsing" effect is based off of one study which idk how much weight you can really put into ( i dont think much)

-that multiple independent labs including Don Catlins lab (prob the most respectable anti doping doc ever) all said the results dont show that of someone who readminstered turinabol

- As smart as everyone here thinks they are, the people doing it for 20+ years professionally are smarter and more educated on the matter

-testing @ the pg level has a +/-20pg margin of error, the chit isnt exact because the amounts are so small anyway.

-the dude cleared out the LHW division, the toughest division in the sport at the time, which was riddled with juicers pre-usada (2015),  basically choking out and TKOing everyones favorite fighters who were also on the chit (rampage, machida, Shogun, vitor)

-jon jones isnt a good person

So he tested positive for I believe 60-80pg for months and then tests clean on fight night. Even with a +/-20 margin of error he should've failed. Something isn't adding up. 

You can't make a list of facts and then say everyone was roiding since we don't have proof of that. 

Add the fact that news came out that Jones failed multiple drug tests but supposedly didn't do anything wrong. The same week the UFC announced that it signed a new contract with usada with a 30% increase in testing, therefore more money being paid to usada.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, juice64011 said:

So he tested positive for I believe 60-80pg for months and then tests clean on fight night. Even with a +/-20 margin of error he should've failed. Something isn't adding up. 

You can't make a list of facts and then say everyone was roiding since we don't have proof of that. 

Metabolites are stored in fat, I guess it's possible he only popped when he did because he was cutting weight and the fat burning off was releasing them into his system.  

Who knows, the whole **** is a circus.  

• Like 4

Yeah some people think it’s in deep fat tissue by organs which are the last fat cells to burn, but realistically when ur cutting weight u cut the fat out way earlier during ur camp, u are just manipulating water in the last week, so it’s all sketchy

• Like 2

1 hour ago, juice64011 said:

You can't make a list of facts and then say everyone was roiding since we don't have proof of that. .

I mean machida  failed a usada test, but he mustve only taken chit during usada not before them let’s be naive... rampage and Belfort are admitted TRT patients...

pride was widely known as a steroid filled fight league and it was fantastic but I guess Shoguns run there was clean.... his whole team has taken chit and he was the prodigy of them, I’m sure they just gave him flintstones vitamins and a Capri sun.  

Aside from machida, I like all those fighters more than Jones, and he handled them all, easily.. and did it pre usada even playing field whether he’s a cheat or not 

Edited by Shkrelz

7 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

He voluntarily told USADA what he was taking when he gave the samples.  

it would probably be a shorter list if jon jones just wrote down all the drugs that he isnt on

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

He voluntarily told USADA what he was taking when he gave the samples.  

Wasn’t he taking dhea and then claimed he didn’t know it wasn’t illegal. That’s a bogus excuse. That whole camp took stuff but big deal. Wand was ducking tests (my favorite fighter) , Werdum just got popped, machida got popped, RDA went from looking like the hulk to average from 2013 to 2016 magically after usada lol. It’s the nature of the beast, these guys fight in a cage for a living if they can find an advantage and think they can get away with it a good amount of them will do it. 

16 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

7-keto-DHEA is a big nothing burger.

I’d agree with that. But take a look at his weigh in photo vs Mousasi then once usada testing starts a year later lol, his BF% magically goes up very noticeably he must’ve stopped taking his daily dose of nothing burgers within a 12 month span 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Shkrelz said:

Wasn’t he taking dhea and then claimed he didn’t know it wasn’t illegal. That’s a bogus excuse. That whole camp took stuff but big deal. Wand was ducking tests (my favorite fighter) , Werdum just got popped, machida got popped, RDA went from looking like the hulk to average from 2013 to 2016 magically after usada lol. It’s the nature of the beast, these guys fight in a cage for a living if they can find an advantage and think they can get away with it a good amount of them will do it. 

What he was taking was legal but got banned later on. He admitted he had been taking it when it was legal and when the new ban list came out he didn't read it. So he really didn't know. It was legal for years then all of a sudden they banned it. He is clean. He ktfo the undefeated champ in a weight class he was small for. He's the real deal.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, GoToGuy said:

What he was taking was legal but got banned later on. He admitted he had been taking it when it was legal and when the new ban list came out he didn't read it. So he really didn't know. It was legal for years then all of a sudden they banned it. He is clean. He ktfo the undefeated champ in a weight class he was small for. He's the real deal.

Yeah he’s clean .. look at pre usada and post usada pics lol don’t be delusional. He was the real deal not anymore tho sadly. And When he fought jones the best contact he made all night was with a knee... to his own face after jones choked him unconscious and dropped him like a sack of turinabol potatoes