sobercuban

Jon Jones did things **Official** :(

1 hour ago, OzStraya said:

I love all the Jones haters taking the word of some wh0re whose job it is to extort men of their hard earned money over an alleged event. 

7LxyeF8.gif.b53e79e8198fb3e70835efae1986b42e.gif.75952c8f1dc5e20ee8a2d418fbf53be1.gif

When strippers are more trustworthy than you, you know you lead a ****ed up life. 

• Like 6
  • Haha 3

I've dealt with many strippers, and this story sounds fishy. Why did she seemingly call the cops much later in the night? Why didn't she speak up at the club?

Also, it was a ****tail waitress, which usually means she isn't giving lap dances, and essentially isn't a stripper. 

Story doesn't add up. Sounds like a money grab.

• Like 1

Choked a ϲocktail waitress at a strip club and lifted her off the ground

and then smacked her pu$$y

1 hour ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

I'm a Jones hater through and through, more than anyone on the planet. 

BUT, I think this is a cash grab by the ****. 

110%

I refuse to believe a place with NFL players and UFC champions attending it has lax security. Somebody would have booted Jones out if they saw any of this. And women who work at strip clubs don't tend to be the shy quiet type. I've seen many a stripper squawking in some gropey trick's face. 

The story is in the $100 to slap the p*ssy that he seems to have skipped out on. This is a salty skank that wants her hundred dollars.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 7/22/2019 at 8:53 PM, OzStraya said:

I love all the Jones haters taking the word of some wh0re whose job it is to extort men of their hard earned money over an alleged event. 

7LxyeF8.gif.b53e79e8198fb3e70835efae1986b42e.gif.75952c8f1dc5e20ee8a2d418fbf53be1.gif

LoL at thinking the junkie that hit a pregnant woman while intoxicated and then fled the scene is above assaulting a stripper.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, 12еr said:

LoL at thinking the junkie that hit a pregnant woman while intoxicated and then fled the scene is above assaulting a stripper.

If you think a 'high end' strip joint - which apparently this chithole is,  wouldn't have surveillance in every corner of this joint,  and if it happened it wouldn't be plastered all over TMZ by now, you must have baby brain. Or maybe it was in that one section that doesn't have a camera pointed directly at her freshly slapped snatch.  That's usually what happens I guess 

7 hours ago, OzStraya said:

If you think a 'high end' strip joint - which apparently this chithole is,  wouldn't have surveillance in every corner of this joint,  and if it happened it wouldn't be plastered all over TMZ by now, you must have baby brain. Or maybe it was in that one section that doesn't have a camera pointed directly at her freshly slapped snatch.  That's usually what happens I guess 

1. Who says the place is high-end? 

2. Who says the place has cameras?

3. Why would you assume there is no video evidence just because TMZ doesn't have it?

You're making a lot of assumptions and then presenting that as hard evidence. Sit the **** down.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, 12еr said:

1. Who says the place is high-end? 

2. Who says the place has cameras?

3. Why would you assume there is no video evidence just because TMZ doesn't have it?

You're making a lot of assumptions and then presenting that as hard evidence. Sit the **** down.

I know you're a recluse who works in a post office and probably has severe agoraphobia but try acting like you live in 2019 for once. The first articles named the venue and called it high end.  Those have since faded out,  maybe court ordered,  who the fook knows.  "Stripper tries to make money off successful person by making false accusations of harassment" is hardly an invention you're going to sell at Shark Tank.  

2 hours ago, OzStraya said:

I know you're a recluse who works in a post office and probably has severe agoraphobia but try acting like you live in 2019 for once. The first articles named the venue and called it high end.  Those have since faded out,  maybe court ordered,  who the fook knows.  "Stripper tries to make money off successful person by making false accusations of harassment" is hardly an invention you're going to sell at Shark Tank.  

And known scumbag acting like a scumbag is equally plausible.

Also, every article I’ve read said “strip club”, none even name the establishment. 

Go ahead and link me to the article that says high end.

Edited by 12еr

Jon Jones is probably thrashing a hotel room somewhere right now like a rockstar. Probably going to light it on fire when he's done.

19 hours ago, 12еr said:

Also, every article I’ve read said “strip club”, none even name the establishment. 

it should be common knowledge that a high class guy such as jon jones only goes to the high class strip clubs.

• Like 1

On 7/25/2019 at 8:54 AM, 12еr said:

Lol fool the OP literally names the strip club. Take a xanax or something m8

• Like 1

1 hour ago, OzStraya said:

He's doing that thing he does where he knows everything, but has read nothing. lol

• Like 1

4 hours ago, OzStraya said:

You meant the OP of the other thread. It turns out you were right, and it's a shame I overlooked this earlier because I could have dispelled your misinformation sooner. Here is a review for your "high end" strip club.

"Sleazy. 10$ cover plus drinks? No thanks. Had a 'wet t-shirt contest' with 3 girls which involved them standing in a kiddie pool on stage and patrons buying super soakers full of water to soak the girls. But the people who bought the water guns weren't just using them to squirt the girls - I got hit several times despite the fact that I moved. 😕"

^^^ Sounds like a really classy joint.

https://www.yelp.com/biz/tds-gold-club-albuquerque