sobercuban

Jon Jones did things **Official** :(

This has to be some american reference I'm not familiar with. That's quite a stereotypical group of american men in this video. Pretty much how I imagine the americans on this forum.

And this is how we picture you.

l.jpg

• Like 4

lol jones back to trolling, and then ****ing out and taking it down

http://mmajunkie.com/2015/01/ufc-champ-jon-jones-tweets-at-gustafsson-not-impressed-alex-then-pulls-it-down

Humble is the champ we need

In jones defense, Gus posted that he wasn't impressed after Jones last fight and he didn't even get impaled by a BBC.

• Like 4

In jones defense, Gus posted that he wasn't impressed after Jones last fight and he didn't even get impaled by a BBC.

But trolling Gus is not the problem. ****ing out is.

• Like 4

I like heel Jones a lot more than fake Jones.  His tweet to Gus and to Phil (both of whom have trash-tweeted him in the past) were kinda funny.

There's nothing faker than hiding your tweets to keep the sponsors

• Like 3

There's nothing faker than hiding your tweets to keep the sponsors

Yea Jones is a beta.

He doesn't even have any sponsors anymore, and Dana is selling him as the heel so he should just embrace it.

UFC straight up made him look like an **** by showing him talking mad **** to Cormier when they thought it wasn't being recorded, the was the official commercial marketing the event. 

Coke money Jones needs to man up and own his ****ish personality. 

• Like 3

Yea Jones is a beta.

He doesn't even have any sponsors anymore, and Dana is selling him as the heel so he should just embrace it.

UFC straight up made him look like an **** by showing him talking mad **** to Cormier when they thought it wasn't being recorded, the was the official commercial marketing the event. 

Coke money Jones needs to man up and own his ****ish personality. 

It might be too late, though, AJ gonna KO him silly back to rehab

• Like 3

It might be too late, though, AJ gonna KO him silly back to rehab

Agreed. But it would work to sell his last few fights when he retreats to heavyweight and gets retired.

• Like 2

Jones posted thisvv

David St. Martin @SaintMMA Follow

RT @JonnyBones: Not impressed Alex

And thisvv

Jon Bones Jones         @JonnyBones Follow

Wonderful? I think it's time for a new nickname

lol

• Like 1

So he only makes fun of people he won't fight. How brave

He knows better than to talk **** about Rumble.

He's scare to death, he's scared to look. He knows he finna catch a br00tal body from Rumble.

• Like 4

this thread was the window into the future, sobercuban is a mother****ing prophet!

Jon Jones did do things!!!!!

that is all

tumblr_lg598sGSMX1qa2xrno1_500.gif

jon-jones.png?w=570

Time for another sincere introspective sitdown interview......

Nothing a 24 hour stay in rehab can't fix m8.

• Like 2

For a traffic accident???

if you were the victim of a hit and run where the driver was under the influence would you think it was just a traffic accident?
  • Like 2

If I had been in Jones shoes I would have probably gotten the same results.

If they threw the book at him it'd be because of his celebrity status NOT letting him off lightly.

Can't believe I'm defending Jones on something

How can you punish someone really harshly when they turn themselves in?

What would be the point of turning yourself in? 

This was a traffic accident. There are thousands of them every day. 

How can you punish someone really harshly when they turn themselves in?

What would be the point of turning yourself in? 

This was a traffic accident. There are thousands of them every day. 

LOL STFU with dis trollin chit....

He was wasted\under the influence... driving, endangering lives, ran a red light, crashed into a pregnant woman, ran away, came back and grabbed chit outta his car and ran away again( without checking on the woman mind you, who suffered a broken arm) and then hid from the law and everyone for more than 24 hours before turning himself in...

He is a bigger piece of crap than the one I just finished taking after my morning coffee.. at least that turd I took had a purpose.. he doesn't..

25 to life in a car fire .....

Edit to remind about multiple vehicle infractions previously done to show a history of negligence.  

Edited by Eclipse76
  • Like 1

If I or any "regular joe" had done this we would have gone down faster than a bucket of chicken at Oprah's !!!

I promise you wouldn't in America. Our jails are too goddamn crowded with minor drug offenders for them to be locking every body up.

I had a buddy that went on a shooting spree in the town I grew up in. He and some junky had broken in to a storage unit with all kinds of crazy guns. They shot up occupied buildings and cars.

He had terrorism charges, etc and he got out of jail in 6 months lol

• Like 2

I promise you wouldn't in America. Our jails are too goddamn crowded with minor drug offenders for them to be locking every body up.

I had a buddy that went on a shooting spree in the town I grew up in. He and some junky had broken in to a storage unit with all kinds of crazy guns. They shot up occupied buildings and cars.

He had terrorism charges, etc and he got out of jail in 6 months lol

God damn dude !!!  lol

Yeah, if I pulled that in Canada iwould have been in jail easily.. and the public would be shaming me for years.....

Honestly..fair judgment...

But I can be a little harsh when it comes to possibly killing a unborn baby.. Especially being a single Dad of 2 kids...

God damn dude !!!  lol

Yeah, if I pulled that in Canada iwould have been in jail easily.. and the public would be shaming me for years.....

But I can be a little harsh when it comes to possibly killing a unborn baby.. Especially being a single Dad of 2 kids...

Comb Grabber reserves all of his righteous indignation for the police when they shoot crack dealers. He doesn't have time to get mad about spoiled brats that have millions of dollars for a cab smashing into pregnant women while drunk and coked up.

• Like 1

Comb Grabber reserves all of his righteous indignation for the police when they shoot crack dealers. He doesn't have time to get mad about spoiled brats that have millions of dollars for a cab smashing into pregnant women while drunk and coked up.

You're right... I forgot....

I'm better than this.... :(

• Like 1

Will have to plead guilty to not giving a **** about Jones traffic accidents.

As for the crack dealer thing I will take the fif.

God damn dude !!!  lol

Yeah here's the link to the article

http://www.townofcary.org/Departments/townmanagersoffice/pio/News_Releases/news2002/shootervandals.htm

I met him after, he told me the whole story of what went down and it was pretty crazy.  They were both smacked out and smoking meth between nods.  

They broke in to this storage facility where a guy had a bunch of Class 3 guns.  Class 3 permits in the US allow for the possession of some pretty insane firepower, full auto, etc. 

So they go around shooting **** up.  He told me they were sitting trying to figure out where to go next and he thought long and hard about shooting the other guy in the face because he said the dude was a complete piece of **** and was pissed at himself for going along with it. 

So he gets busted, ends up in jail.  He's detoxing and generally pretty miserable.  Some guy came and stole his candy bar and he went to confront him about it.  He said "look, just because you are black it doesn't mean you have to steal everything".  The other dude proceeded to stab him in the stomach with a ballpoint pen.  

The funny part was he was all messed up on whatever psych drugs they were giving him that he had no reaction to it.  He said he looked down, saw the pen sticking out of his stomach, looked at the guy and said "seriously?" and walked out.  

I want to say he cut a deal, because people at the jail got wind that another inmate had confessed a murder to him and started offering him a way out if he would testify in court.  He wouldn't really talk about it with me.  He was facing like 18 years and walked after 6 months, so whatever he knew, it must have been important because this was a year after 9/11 and they were treating him like a domestic terrorist lol. 

• Like 1

God damn dude !!!  lol

You're leaping to conclusions though. All he can see is a face over the steering wheel. He can't tell if this broad in the other car is pregnant or not. We can't start prosecuting people on the what ifs. So in actuality, he was involved in a hit and run. Something that happens thousands of times a day in our country. 

I'm not defending Jones. I'm defending the way our messed up justice system works. He didn't get any special treatment. Trust me.

• Like 2

In order to understand why everyone is not able to understand the punishment Jones got you have to go back to the incident itself and read all the predictions they were making about what would happen to him. It was jail time for sure. Like 25 years.

For a traffic accident.