sobercuban

Jon Jones did things **Official** :(

i know which option BEG and McMod would vote for

lolwimmens votes don't count in the fora

-Bubba

Edited by OzStraya
  • Like 2

Lol. That was about 70% of Freddie's posts.

I think it's a shame Rattler left. He was borderline hilarious on occasion, and had a small, but select fan base. Can we bring him back now that Soup's gone and Vert's about to go?

No.

Signed Everyone.

• Like 6

Lol. That was about 70% of Freddie's posts.

I think it's a shame Rattler left. He was borderline hilarious on occasion, and had a small, but select fan base. Can we bring him back now that Soup's gone and Vert's about to go?

It's ironic that it was the Jon Jones drug test failure that sent him over the edge, and then more Jon Jones **** breaks exactly a year after he last logged in.

• Like 5

It's ironic that it was the Jon Jones drug test failure that sent him over the edge, and then more Jon Jones **** breaks exactly a year after he last logged in.

Did he end up getting bant or did he just go permacottage?

• Like 4

Car fire is the only way out of here..and only Enigma is immune...

• Like 5

He was bant for a week but shook the dust off his feet and left for good.

It's regrettable. He was entertaining.

• Like 2

He was bant for a week but shook the dust off his feet and left for good.

It's regrettable. He was entertaining.

caused a devide between Coc mates added to this list
  • Like 2

Lol.  That was about 70% of Freddie's posts.

I think it's a shame Rattler left.  He was borderline hilarious on occasion, and had a small, but select fan base.  Can we bring him back now that Soup's gone and Vert's about to go?

Soup got permabanned? 

• Like 1

He permabanned himself. Couldn't take the fact that we all knew he got bodied out of the sport by a fat can.

It's actually poetic. After all of the things people said about him being a deadbeat dad, it's the **** people said about his amateur bum fights career that is too far.

Goes to show his priorities.

• Like 2

he also tucked and rolled when the csac recommended additional drug testing when they granted him his license to fight again.  which not surprisingly of course he declined, because jon jones.

• Like 1

My take.... for what it's worth.. 

There is absolutely no way that would still be in his system after 17 months.. ITR and I know how long the lifespan of that is and my Doctor friend and my Registered nurse girlfriend both agree that it would be out of his system in no longer than a month..especially the oral type which is what he was busted for..

A couple of years ago they caught Tom Lawlor for 17 pictograms.. so they had the tech to catch it in your system years ago.. Jones was at 60 pictograms for this one..higher than Lawlor and he got 2 years...

Of course he would use it again.. if he got caught they could fall back on saying its still in his system.. so their argument of saying he wouldnt cause it would be stupid is invalid.. that exactly why he would..its the perfect scape goat.. 

Also his levels are almost the same as 2017..( I don't have the link) so how has it barely changed in 17 months!?!!?

Dude is a ****ing cheat and UFC are protecting their "star".. 

**** this loser and the company trying to cover for him. 

Also Jeff Nevinski or however you spell it is a UFC EMPLOYEE.. I wouldn't trust his opinion on the situation at all.... he loses all credibility as soon as you work for the company..  you have a vested interest...

Rant over 

...maybe die in a car fire Jon Jones..

K .. now rant is over 

Edited by Eclipse76
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

@Eclipse76 said it best. A colleague of mine who is an endocrinologist and someone who monitored me and got me legit testosterone said the same thing. Theres no way this stayed in his system for that long. 

Hes a cheat, not only once, twice, but his whole career is a fraud. 

• Like 6

10 hours ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

@Eclipse76 said it best. A colleague of mine who is an endocrinologist and someone who monitored me and got me legit testosterone said the same thing. Theres no way this stayed in his system for that long. 

Hes a cheat, not only once, twice, but his whole career is a fraud. 

Lol stay roid raged

7LxyeF8.gif

Edited by OzStraya

On 12/23/2018 at 9:13 PM, -idyb- said:

he also tucked and rolled when the csac recommended additional drug testing when they granted him his license to fight again.  which not surprisingly of course he declined, because jon jones.

Now all we need is for him to miss weight, Gus to call him a cheating fatty, and refuse to fight him so Dana can have a meltdown.

47 minutes ago, GoToGuy said:

Now all we need is for him to miss weight, Gus to call him a cheating fatty, and refuse to fight him so Dana can have a meltdown.

the thing is gus has to go along with it and fight him anyways. even if he doesnt want to fight him, but if he says no im not fighting a guy whos juiced, then  that might be the last chance at a title that the ufc would ever give him.  gus isnt a big draw, so he'd be skating on thin ice if he declines to fight a roided up jon jones. u know how the ufc is.  u gotta play ball if you dont draw in any money. u screw up in any way or even say the wrong thing on social media, theyll fire your a$$ in a heartbeat.  but if u can bring in uncle dana some money, u can pretty much do whatever the hell u want, and even get rewarded with a title shot.

miguel torres gets fired for making a joke on twitter, but guys like chael sonnen would offend an entire country with tweets that could have easilly crossed the line of racism and bigotry. nick diaz originally got handed down a 5 year suspension over a bit of weed and the ufc was doing all they could to try to get it lifted. but at the same time they fired matt riddle when they found out he had a little bit of weed in his system.   jon jones gets popped for PED's for the third time and they go and move an entire event to a completely different state all on a weeks notice just so he would still be allowed to fight.

how the fook does that make any sense if it isnt all about the money factor?  u get special treatment if u can bring uncle dana a bit of money. u get shipped off to shark fights if you dont.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Eclipse76 said:

My take.... for what it's worth.. 

There is absolutely no way that would still be in his system after 17 months.. ITR and I know how long the lifespan of that is and my Doctor friend and my Registered nurse girlfriend both agree that it would be out of his system in no longer than a month..especially the oral type which is what he was busted for..

A couple of years ago they caught Tom Lawlor for 17 pictograms.. so they had the tech to catch it in your system years ago.. Jones was at 60 pictograms for this one..higher than Lawlor and he got 2 years...

Of course he would use it again.. if he got caught they could fall back on saying its still in his system.. so their argument of saying he wouldnt cause it would be stupid is invalid.. that exactly why he would..its the perfect scape goat.. 

Also his levels are almost the same as 2017..( I don't have the link) so how has it barely changed in 17 months!?!!?

Dude is a ****ing cheat and UFC are protecting their "star".. 

**** this loser and the company trying to cover for him. 

Also Jeff Nevinski or however you spell it is a UFC EMPLOYEE.. I wouldn't trust his opinion on the situation at all.... he loses all credibility as soon as you work for the company..  you have a vested interest...

Rant over 

...maybe die in a car fire Jon Jones..

K .. now rant is over 

Incorrect. USADA clearly determined Jon is the first fighter in history to naturally produce turinabol. :P

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

Incorrect. USADA clearly determined Jon is the first fighter in history to naturally produce turinabol. :P

they should do a documentary on his life, and call it "More Steroid Than Man."

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

they should do a documentary on his life, and call it "More Steroid Than Man."

They already have two that tell his story. 

1 hour ago, VertFTW said:

@I_Take_Roids_m8 @Eclipse76 Bros...what do you guys think about my theory that Jones tested positive again because hes still doing coke....prob from same dealer.?

You would never cut coke with that steroid...makes no sense and would be way to expensive and hard to get..

My theory stands ... and that he's a piece o chit 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Eclipse76 said:

You would never cut coke with that steroid...makes no sense and would be way to expensive and hard to get..

My theory stands ... and that he's a piece o chit 

Didnt mean he was cutting his coke I meant hes buying contaminated coke.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

Didnt mean he was cutting his coke I meant hes buying contaminated coke.

No I knew what you meant.... no way any one cutting his product would be using that..way to expensive and hard to get especially with easier and WAY cheaper options..

Edited by Eclipse76
  • Like 2

Yeah, people need to understand that steroids are expensive, just as expensive as some drugs. Especially the good stuff. 

I say Jones is still using and didnt cucks off of them right. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Eclipse76 said:

No I knew what you meant.... no way any one cutting his product would be using that..way to expensive and hard to get especially with easier and WAY cheaper options..

The whole point of cutting the coke is to make more money off it. Obviously you're going to cut it with designer steroids instead of a 2 dollar box of baking soda or whatever the idiotic coke dealers use.

Top 20 university, foglets.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

It really goes without saying the Jones is an obvious drug cheat and the UFC is corrupt as ****.

We all knew it all along and have said so, but this is about as definitive proof as you're going to get without wearing a wire.

The dude failed another drug test for the same drug and the same amount and the UFC is moving the event to the jurisdiction of the guys who licensed Chuck Liddel to fight in 2018.

If you saw this in a movie you'd say it was too outlandish.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, 12er© said:

The whole point of cutting the coke is to make more money off it. Obviously you're going to cut it with designer steroids instead of a 2 dollar box of baking soda or whatever the idiotic coke dealers use.

Top 20 university, foglets.

LOL you dont think they are handling different materials on same tables?

2 hours ago, VertFTW said:

LOL you dont think they are handling different materials on same tables?

No, I don’t because I don’t think the same guys cutting up coke are also making steroids

• Like 1

7 hours ago, 12er© said:

It really goes without saying the Jones is an obvious drug cheat and the UFC is corrupt as ****.

We all knew it all along and have said so, but this is about as definitive proof as you're going to get without wearing a wire.

The dude failed another drug test for the same drug and the same amount and the UFC is moving the event to the jurisdiction of the guys who licensed Chuck Liddel to fight in 2018.

If you saw this in a movie you'd say it was too outlandish.

Well when they're 4 billion in debt and all their numbers are going down they're gonna get desperate to make something happen. I wouldn't be surprised if in the new year they announce they're going to abolish usada in favour of a 'new drug testing system'... and then never mention it again

• Like 2

4 hours ago, 12er© said:

No, I don’t because I don’t think the same guys cutting up coke are also making steroids

You would have to be literally retarded to think otherwise.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Enigma_Machine said:

Well when they're 4 billion in debt and all their numbers are going down they're gonna get desperate to make something happen. I wouldn't be surprised if in the new year they announce they're going to abolish usada in favour of a 'new drug testing system'... and then never mention it again

Jones isn't a draw though and this only hurts their brand. If they did this for Conor, at least it would make sense, but they're selling their legitimacy for a guy who has never broke a million PPV buys.

Not only is he not a draw, but he's not even a company man. This dude torched a PPV because he was scared to fight Chael Sonnen on short notice.

• Like 1

The sad reality is that he is technically a draw. One of their recent PPVs (I want to say Nunes vs. Shevchenko, but don't quote me) did 85K PPVs. lol

Jones will at least grab 400K fighting Gus. That's not an amazing buy rate, but it's better than most these days.