Sign in to follow this  
OzStraya

Actual Football League thread formally known as the AFL thread.

tonights the big day!

fooking aussies and your weird **** times to have sporting events

ill still be working by the time the ball hits the field.

HAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAA

**** the giants.  idyb is siding with team tigers

im a tiger for life bro put me in for the tigers

you're a f*cking boss dude!!

that was an **** whooping and a half!!   i woke up drunk again today i think from overcelebrating my big win!

Told you you picked the right team. Crows and their Power Ranger **** had no chance

we had to play the worst we have all year and it STILL took a rub from the umps for the tigers to run away with it. I'm not sad, pissed at them for playing so badly though. didn't even make it a contest

we had to play the worst we have all year and it STILL took a rub from the umps for the tigers to run away with it. I'm not sad, pissed at them for playing so badly though. didn't even make it a contest

They gave up when they couldn't get their usual early lead and coast for the rest of the match. They're Like the Rumble of the AFL

sounds like u could use some cream for that butthurt!

GO TIGERS!

GF rematch in one hour. Im nervous AF

did my tigers eat your crows again?

did my tigers eat your crows again?

nope the crows picked their bones clean

Edited by Ozpride

nope the crows picked their bones clean

if i had a crow and you had a tiger and your tiger ate my crow, what would you have?

2 feet of my bird in your pu$$y

okay well i cheesed that one off the original joke if i had a rooster and you had a donkey and your donkey ate my rooster, what would you have?  two feet of my c*ck in your a$$

if i had a crow and you had a tiger and your tiger ate my crow, what would you have?

2 feet of my bird in your pu$$y

okay well i cheesed that one off the original joke if i had a rooster and you had a donkey and your donkey ate my rooster, what would you have? two feet of my c*ck in your a$$

i Apreciate the effort

Dees have to win today, half of family are Melbourne while the others are Collingwood. If we make it this will be the second time in my life we make the grand final.

Dees have to win today, half of family are Melbourne while the others are Collingwood. If we make it this will be the second time in my life we make the grand final.

Im a die hard crowd fan and really like the Dees. Think they can get the jump on the eagles early and the hot weather will slow down Kennedy in the last q and they run away with it. must thank Collingwood for spanking those smug pricks though finally get to see them cop a beating at the G

Demons better win so we can continue the fairytale era, Saints next year

the Carlton saints?!

I watched Sean's vs GWS. that was a fisting that should've come with a R18 classification

lol. if the swans giants game should've been R18 this game should only be seen on the dark web

Even if Goodwin goes and verbally 10-7s the team at half time it won't make any difference now

Eagles could probably spot Melbourne a couple players and still win at this point

2 minutes left, Melbourne have the ball at the top of the 50, a simple handball to a player running on would do but the player with the ball kicks it to a crowded goal square. yeah. bad decision making through and through

• Like 1

Can't remember caring this little about a Grand Final for a while

lol right?? I'm most likely not even watching this chit.