Sign in to follow this  
StocktonStrangler420

Jon 'Bones' Jones -- Arrested for DUI

UFC Champ Jon 'Bones' Jones -- Arrested for DUI | TMZ.com

UFC Light Heavyweight champ Jon "Bones" Jones was arrested early this morning for DUI after he totaled his Bentley in upstate New York ... TMZ has learned.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... Jones was involved in an accident at around 5:00 AM in Binghamton, NY. We're told the car -- which Jones crashed into a pole -- was totaled and cops arrested Jones on the scene for DUI.

According to our sources, Jones was taken into custody by Broome County Sheriff and bailed out a few hours later ... by his mom. Jones is from nearby Ithaca.

LOL totaled his $200,000 bentley and bailed out by his mother... classic.

UFC Champ Jon 'Bones' Jones -- Arrested for DUI | TMZ.com

UFC Light Heavyweight champ Jon "Bones" Jones was arrested early this morning for DUI after he totaled his Bentley in upstate New York ... TMZ has learned.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... Jones was involved in an accident at around 5:00 AM in Binghamton' date=' NY. We're told the car -- which Jones crashed into a pole -- was totaled and cops arrested Jones on the scene for DUI.

According to our sources, Jones was taken into custody by Broome County Sheriff and bailed out a few hours later ... by his mom. Jones is from nearby Ithaca.

[/b']

LOL totaled his $200,000 bentley and bailed out by his mother... classic.

link or it didn't happen

not a fan or hater of jones really but that sucks.....been there done that and its no fun....least he has hella money to pay fines, lawyer fees, and court fees thats the worst part of it all by far. 5 am? he must have been pretty lit. wonder what his BAC was

I hate drunk drivers, selfish ****ups who put others lives at risk. Good it was Jones though, hopefully now he can stop acting like anything else than the prick he is.

I hate drunk drivers' date=' selfish ****ups who put others lives at risk. Good it was Jones though, hopefully now he can stop acting like anything else than the prick he is.[/quote']

True, thank god (just an expression I like to use, I'm not religious) nothing bad happened.

calling me a noob when you joined last month HAHAHA

Dont be upset I asked you why you search the TMZ website.

Whats the latest with Paris Hilton..?

Only a noob thinks this way. Trust me son... I was here WAY before you. It's not even close.

Only a noob thinks this way. Trust me son... I was here WAY before you. It's not even close.

lol "StocktonStrangler420" I don't even have to know you to know how much of a **** you are

So anyway back on topic.

What Paris Hilton wearing tonight?

I think Perez Hilton said he was wearing you though. I'll try to confirm that...

You had two goes at responding to that post and they were both potato/10

can you both stop talking about ****** ****? were trying to laugh at Jon 'im a fake and a drunk now' jones